May 29, 2024, 09:28:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 298136 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 01, 2008, 08:13:00 PM »

Joss on Nancy Grace show...via phone.  He has heard it is possible that he will be sent back to Aruba within 48 hours. 

Back into the arms of his loving Dutch judges.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: February 01, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »

Remember the pretty psychic who went to Aruba who "channeled" Natalee running away from Joran on the beach where Deepak had dropped them off and she was running and he assaulted her, raped her.  I think that's a bingo!

That's a blast from the past for sure, Tyler, but yes, I do remember it now. Joran couldn't make up his mind whether Deepak or Satish picked him up at the beach, so what implications does that have if he indeed did dispose of her body from there? Did he call Paulus at that point, and Paulus picked him up or come and help? Did Joran call K2 and tell them to get rid of all evidence that Natalee had even been in the car? Maybe they didn't know of the video capturing them leaving C&Cs?

The Kalpoes have been through a lot to have done nothing wrong. What was it K2 said in the police car transcript..........."That lie was for you!"

I am just curious if this video actually exists.  I remember watching everything unfold the days after she went missing on GMA.  I somewhat remember a video, but I don't remember if it was in fact the real deal or if it was one they had done.  Does anybody know?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2008, 08:14:38 PM »

They keep talking about the "trustworthiness of the tape". DUH!!! If Joran ADMITTED to saying he confessed to a reporter today from his Granfmother's house, then HE has already authenticated the tape!

Let his mouth run and he'll hang himself by his own tongue!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #163 on: February 01, 2008, 08:16:02 PM »

Joran is losing supporters right and left ......bout time, I say. It is like...DUH, what took ya so long.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 01, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »

Seeing as how we were told what the new information was during the last detention-- a text message from Deepak-- I doubt they can spin this as old.

When does ATA and AHATA realize they backed the wrong horse and pull out of the race? When they haven't got a dime in the bank? When does ATA and AHATA tell Antonio Carlo his client Joran van der Sloot has wrecked the island and kick him off the board.

When will those who have chosen to ignore Joran's mountain of lies for the last 32 months finally realize he has taken them to the morally bankrupt cleaners and is now making them look like fools?

They will stop when Rudy Croes and the Aruban Govt tell them to stop. I believe PVDS said he would tell more but it would hurt too many people and I believe those people are in the Aruban Govt. They just want this to go away so it can be business as usual but Joran just cant keep his mouth shut,so it will be very interesting to see what happens next. PVDS gets arrested and he sings..MO
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 08:17:56 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2008, 08:17:03 PM »

Too funny... the talking heads on Nancy Grace show think a Hot Babe got him to talk... little do they know our Sporter goes both ways and it was probably a Hot Dude got him.

I hope his hot dude had a big package, a la, Deliverance and the pig nose squealed like one.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »

From Nancy Grace.  They said they have it on tape Joran saying the following:

He had sex with Natalee Holloway.  That she died after having sex with him and that he then dumped her body at sea with the help of a friend.

And the latest developments are this just moments ago JVS told a television station in the Netherlands that he did tell a friend privately that he was involved in Natalee Holloway's disappearance but that he was lying.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »

Hell, Anita has probably turned Joran and the other boys against women, seeing her wear those see-through blouses and acting like a gossipy yenta and their daddy sweating from the shrillness and pressure.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 01, 2008, 08:18:33 PM »

Joss on Nancy Grace show...via phone.  He has heard it is possible that he will be sent back to Aruba within 48 hours. 

Hell!  They are in this up to their assholes!!

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: February 01, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »

They keep talking about the "trustworthiness of the tape". DUH!!! If Joran ADMITTED to saying he confessed to a reporter today from his Granfmother's house, then HE has already authenticated the tape!

Yep, he confessed to the confession today! 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 01, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »

Like Scott Peterson, he will hang himself with his arrogance and his mouth.  He thought the 2 years was up and got cocky.  You saw the photo of him after hearing this all smug.  He is a little punk AHOLE.  If I were Aruban I would make SURE he never saw the light of day.  End the insanity - throw the little shit in jail.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2008, 08:19:48 PM »

Hell, Anita has probably turned Joran and the other boys against women, seeing her wear those see-through blouses and acting like a gossipy yenta and their daddy sweating from the shrillness and pressure.

Damnit!  Now I gotta clean beer off of my screen!!!   lol

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2008, 08:21:03 PM »

Yeah Gunslinger, but sooner or later even those judges are going to have to give up the ghost to save their own necks. They are already being looked by Holland. 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2008, 08:21:51 PM »

Too funny... the talking heads on Nancy Grace show think a Hot Babe got him to talk... little do they know our Sporter goes both ways and it was probably a Hot Dude got him.

I hope his hot dude had a big package, a la, Deliverance and the pig nose squealed like one.
"ya shur got a purdy mouth, Urine"

crazybabyborg
« Reply #174 on: February 01, 2008, 08:22:03 PM »

Yeah, I wish they could just pursue this in Hollan's courts. Dayhiker, I'm beating a dead horse with as many times as this has been said, but I do think the point is important:

The world will see this evidence before the judges do, thanks to the way DeVries is handling this. The judges will KNOW that the world has exact knowledge of what they are making determinations on. Aruba is in a tough place if the tapes show a different Joran than what has been seen on interviews he's done. I expect an arrogant, callous, Joran telling of his involvement in her death. I think Aruba has reached saturation point and that they simply cannot continue to attempt strategies of boosting tourism while Joran continually draws attention to the island around a murder he committed and they have covered up. MOO
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 08:25:27 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

I spoke with Beth's Mom today and she relayed the following thoughts to me about all of you. It is Natalee's family that is proud to stand with all of you. You all have shown the world a better way to live, a better way to be. You all have shown the world how the world could be if we all stand together, helping one another in our time of need. Mostly, all of you have made a difference, replacing grief and sorrow with hope, weary legs and spirit with fresh legs and vigor, and helped make a grieving Mother, daughter, sister, wife, ex-wife, cousin, and friend strong. Thank you,thank you,thank you. I assure you that with out all of you, all of her wonderful supporters, she would not be knocking on "Justice's Door."

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2008, 08:22:20 PM »

Yeah but you know... even a crooked judge has to draw the line somewhere! 

They can't keep saving this little shit's axx.  It is too obvious.  Starting to fall apart.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 01, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

I'm trying to catch up on the reading. Forgive me if someone has asked about this later on, but I couldn't let it pass without comment. Does anyone have any idea what happened to Ruth Dijkhoff? What she died of? Anything at all about her death? Just call me suspicious, but I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.
She was only 50 years old when she passed away and it looks like a sudden death considering she was just working at the bank a few weeks earlier. No idea how she died,But I have been in contact with a relative of the reporter who hung herself a year ago and her friend the cameraman and no way do they believe she killed herself. They also want answers WTH happened.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 01, 2008, 08:24:32 PM »

Seeing as how we were told what the new information was during the last detention-- a text message from Deepak-- I doubt they can spin this as old.

When does ATA and AHATA realize they backed the wrong horse and pull out of the race? When they haven't got a dime in the bank? When does ATA and AHATA tell Antonio Carlo his client Joran van der Sloot has wrecked the island and kick him off the board.

When will those who have chosen to ignore Joran's mountain of lies for the last 32 months finally realize he has taken them to the morally bankrupt cleaners and is now making them look like fools?

They will stop when Rudy Croes and the Aruban Govt tell them to stop. I believe PVDS said he would tell more but it would hurt too many people and I believe those people are in the Aruban Govt. They just want this to go away so it can be business as usual but Joran just cant keep his mouth shut,so it will be very interesting to see what happens next. PVDS gets arrested and he sings..MO

These things have a way of snowballing but they never figured that out. Now they're going to get crushed by an avalance of their own creation.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 01, 2008, 08:26:02 PM »

Yeah Gunslinger, but sooner or later even those judges are going to have to give up the ghost to save their own necks. They are already being looked by Holland. 

If joran only realized that his mouth is gonna give him a fate worse than any prison sentence would be.  If this is not tried in Holland, he is going to be released in aruba and found dismembered like the bouncer (or worse).  You can only cry wolf so many times!

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.