May 29, 2024, 11:48:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 298146 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #180 on: February 01, 2008, 08:26:20 PM »

HI everyone

Please forgive me if I have this wrong, my memory is not good and I get things mixed up.

IIRC, this info about Koen is what Dave said in his book and on TV. He wanted Koen questioned and no one would do it.

So jvds is telling the same story that Dave knew way back when..

IMO, the Persistance would not be in the waters off Aruba if there is not compelling knowledge ( I would like to say evidence but in Aruba where so many lie who knows) that Natalee was put in the water. They are there because they are convenienced beyond a shadow of a doubt that Natalee is out there, these folks are risking their lives for this search and I pray that our Heavenly Father will guide and direct them in finding Natalee.

My heart goes out to Beth, Dave, Jug, Matt, Family, Friends and all those that care about Natalee.

It is time, way past time to bring peace to this family.

I praise each and every member of SM that have worked hard to keep this case alive. Without your dedication and patience this case might have fallen by the wayside like many do. You have stayed the course and I am sure Natalee's family will forever be grateful.

I have always believed the words spoken by Beth, Dave and Jug and I always will. Nothing or no one will ever change that.

If I could reach the Kalpoe brothers I would say to them, if you have nothing to do with the crime, disappearance and coverup of Natalee, with the latest revelation from Jvds, now is the time for you to do the right thing, time for you to clear your name, time for you to speak up and tell the truth about what you know, it is time to get rid of baggage that you are carrying and will carry for the rest of your life. If you don't do this now, the world will know you are involved. Do it NOW if you have nothing to hide.

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 01, 2008, 08:27:13 PM »

Too funny... the talking heads on Nancy Grace show think a Hot Babe got him to talk... little do they know our Sporter goes both ways and it was probably a Hot Dude got him.

I hope his hot dude had a big package, a la, Deliverance and the pig nose squealed like one.
"ya shur got a purdy mouth, Urine"

And he knows how to use it:))) Isn't that a song?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 01, 2008, 08:28:12 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

I'm trying to catch up on the reading. Forgive me if someone has asked about this later on, but I couldn't let it pass without comment. Does anyone have any idea what happened to Ruth Dijkhoff? What she died of? Anything at all about her death? Just call me suspicious, but I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.
She was only 50 years old when she passed away and it looks like a sudden death considering she was just working at the bank a few weeks earlier. No idea how she died,But I have been in contact with a relative of the reporter who hung herself a year ago and her friend the cameraman and no way do they believe she killed herself. They also want answers WTH happened.

Could this journalist and cameraman have been doing a investigation into corruption in the case of Natalee Holloway? Could Ruth Dijkoff have been Paulus and Joran's money laundering contact at the bank? Could all of these people and Pitbull, Rene and more have known too much and it cost them their lives?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 01, 2008, 08:28:37 PM »

I spoke with Beth's Mom today and she relayed the following thoughts to me about all of you. It is Natalee's family that is proud to stand with all of you. You all have shown the world a better way to live, a better way to be. You all have shown the world how the world could be if we all stand together, helping one another in our time of need. Mostly, all of you have made a difference, replacing grief and sorrow with hope, weary legs and spirit with fresh legs and vigor, and helped make a grieving Mother, daughter, sister, wife, ex-wife, cousin, and friend strong. Thank you,thank you,thank you. I assure you that with out all of you, all of her wonderful supporters, she would not be knocking on "Justice's Door."

Tell her "Justice may be blind, but she ain't deaf!"  Ya'll can quote me on that original line!

Existence is futile.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: February 01, 2008, 08:29:06 PM »

From the darkside!

candy, no need to rub it in. We're a disappointed lot here.

This from cajun_mali after someone reported the rearrest.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 01, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,327766,00.html

Dutch Student Confirms Talk of Involvement in Holloway Disappearance but Says He Was Lying
Friday, February 01, 2008

THE HAGUE, NETHERLANDS —  Dutch student Joran van der Sloot said in a television interview Friday that he was lying when he told someone privately he was involved in Natalee Holloway's disappearance.

The statement came hours after Aruban prosecutors announced they were reopening their investigation into the disappearance of the Alabama teenager after seeing secretly taped material from a Dutch journalist.

Van der Sloot was interviewed telephone by the respected Dutch television show "Pauw & Witteman" following reports that crime reporter Peter R. De Vries had captured him in an apparent confession.

"It is true I told someone. Everybody will see it Sunday," said Van der Sloot, who has previously been interviewed by the program and whose voice was readily recognizable. De Vries claims to have solved the mystery of Holloway's May 2005 disappearance with the help of an undercover investigation.

"That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said, adding that he had built up a relationship with the man he spoke to, but had never fully trusted him. He did not identify the man.

It is so stupid, it is so stupid, it is really stupid," Van der Sloot said, his voice cracking.

Aruban prosecutors said earlier Friday that they are reopening their investigation into Holloway's disappearance after seeing De Vries' material.

"The recordings made available to the Public Prosecutor have given the Public Prosecutor a reason to reopen the investigation," the public prosecutor's office said in a statement.

Van der Sloot, who has lied in the past about his movements on the night Holloway disappeared during a school holiday, said he does not expect to be arrested again.

"It's easy to prove that what I said is not true, and that actually this is much ado about nothing, and so it's actually a shame that her mother has flown here and everything," he said.

Holloway's mother, Beth Twitty, has flown to the Netherlands ahead of Sunday's television show.

Asked by one of the presenters why they should believe him, Van der Sloot replied: "Yeah I wonder about that myself, you have no reason at all to believe me, no."

Holloway, 18, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in public leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- hours before she was due to board a flight home from a school trip to Aruba. No trace of her has ever been found.

The three were re-arrested in November, but released within weeks for lack of evidence. Prosecutors then dismissed their case against them, saying they lacked evidence even to prove a crime had been committed. Authorities have said the case could be reopened if new evidence surfaces.

Van der Sloot, who lived in Aruba at the time of Holloway's disappearance, has always denied any role in her disappearance, as have the Kalpoe brothers.

On Thursday, Aruban prosecutors had said they were investigating new information provided by De Vries. Without providing details, the prosecutors said the new material might help them determine how Holloway died and what happened to her body.

De Vries told Dutch television that he used a hidden camera in Aruba and the Netherlands to obtain images "that have proved to be very important" and that he would reveal what happened to Holloway on Sunday.

Two weeks ago, after an appearance on "Pauw & Witteman" with De Vries, Van der Sloot threw wine in the journalist's face after he challenged his credibility.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 01, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »

Janet
[/quote]
Apparently not..But I bet soon..They probably have to talk it over with Rudy Croes,Briesen,AHATA and the ATA..Tourism comes first everything else second..
[/quote]

mos had emergency meetings with croes and oduber yesterday that lasted into the night, if you want to believe that, i'm sure tourism was higher on the list of considerations than the murder of a little tourist girl.
dennisintn
crazybabyborg
« Reply #187 on: February 01, 2008, 08:32:10 PM »

"She died after having sex?"

I don't think any of us would be here if that was a common "after glow"............

Joran hasn't told all of it even to the Aruban plant...........he'd never admit to anything he couldn't justify in his own mind. That's exactly why he's going to come off as arrogant and callous on those tapes. Hide and watch! ( ok, where'd my little nodding smiley go? )
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 01, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »

Thankyou PI!! We are proud to stand along side Natalee's Family..Your post will bring tears to all of us here that have never given up for many reasons. We are proud to be callled Truth seeking,Caring,Loving,Justice seeking Monkeys 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 01, 2008, 08:34:35 PM »

Saying Mo has requested he be re arrested and a judge in Holland will have to approve it.

Time to bring the Sporter in again, lock him up, give him protection and most importantly SHUT HIM UP.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 01, 2008, 08:35:42 PM »

Who is this John Patrick????? Any guesses?  Is this a name we have heard??

John Patrick
Professional Gambler

Click here to go to John Patrick's web site

John Patrick is unquestionably one of the most dominant forces in the world of gambling today. For 10 years, he was the host of his own national cable TV show, SO YOU WANNA BE A GAMBLER, which aired weekly on Financial News Network (FNN) and attracted a large and loyal following.  Patrick's show was also seen on Action Pay Per View, reaching over 6 million homes nationally, as well as on satellite and selected regional cable systems throughout the country. His television personality has become so pervasive that he was satirized on the Cable Network Comedy Central as well as on Saturday Night Live.

Patrick's favorite targets are greedy players who don't stop when they're ahead. At least once during every TV show, he implores his audience to walk away from the table if they have reached their Win Goals or Loss Limits. Patrick believes that, more than anything else, Discipline is the key to success in gambling.

Patrick's favorite targets are greedy players who don't stop when they're ahead.

LOL, now how appropriate is that pertaining to Joran????!!!! Is this the guy that stung Joran? If so, he is way smarter than that lying terd.
Great catch DayHiker!!!!!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 01, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »

Joss on Nancy Grace show...via phone.  He has heard it is possible that he will be sent back to Aruba within 48 hours. 

Back into the arms of his loving Dutch judges.

Yeah, I wish they could just pursue this in Hollan's courts. Dayhiker, I'm beating a dead horse with as many times as this has been said, but I do think the point is important:

The world will see this evidence before the judges do, thanks to the way DeVries is handling this. The judges will KNOW that the world has exact knowledge of what they are making determinations on. Aruba is in a tough place if the tapes show a different Joran than what has been seen on interviews he's done. I expect an arrogant, callous, Joran telling of his involvement in her death. I think Aruba has reached saturation point and that they simply cannot continue to attempt strategies of boosting tourism while Joran continually draws attention to the island around a murder he committed and they have covered up. MOO

I so agree, CBB. It is past a saturation point. Just the negative media coverage these past few days has probably cost them tens of millions.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: February 01, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »

"That is what he wanted to hear, so I told him what he wanted to hear," Van der Sloot said, adding that he had built up a relationship with the man he spoke to, but had never fully trusted him. He did not identify the man.

'Yeah, that's the ticket -- I didn't trust the man so i told him I murdered her'.

They ought to lock him up for life alone for being such a dumb ass.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 01, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »

Janet
Apparently not..But I bet soon..They probably have to talk it over with Rudy Croes,Briesen,AHATA and the ATA..Tourism comes first everything else second..
[/quote]

mos had emergency meetings with croes and oduber yesterday that lasted into the night, if you want to believe that, i'm sure tourism was higher on the list of considerations than the murder of a little tourist girl.
dennisintn
[/quote]

News update!!!!

Text from hidden microphone recording meeting of croes, oduber, and mos...

oduber:  Were're screwed!  coroes!  Shave that beard!  You look like a f***ing leprocan!!! 

croes:  It's you fault you f***ing pervert!! 

mos:  OK, what would you like me to do now????

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 01, 2008, 08:38:14 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/01/natalee-holloway-disappearance-aruba-you-have-bet-your-future-tourism-on-a-liar-named-joran-van-der-sloot/

Natalee Holloway Disappearance: Aruba, You Have Bet Your Future Tourism on a Liar Named Joran Van der Sloot

ALSO - REMEMBER

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 01, 2008, 08:38:47 PM »

Too funny... the talking heads on Nancy Grace show think a Hot Babe got him to talk... little do they know our Sporter goes both ways and it was probably a Hot Dude got him.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 01, 2008, 08:39:12 PM »

'Yeah, that's the ticket -- I didn't trust the man so i told him I murdered her'.

They ought to lock him up for life alone for being such a dumb ass.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2008, 08:39:14 PM »

Saying Mo has requested he be re arrested and a judge in Holland will have to approve it.

Time to bring the Sporter in again, lock him up, give him protection and most importantly SHUT HIM UP.

LOL, right on, they need to realize the only place he can't damage the island is in prison. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2008, 08:39:15 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2008, 08:40:31 PM »

Could this journalist and cameraman have been doing a investigation into corruption in the case of Natalee Holloway? Could Ruth Dijkoff have been Paulus and Joran's money laundering contact at the bank? Could all of these people and Pitbull, Rene and more have known too much and it cost them their lives?
I have looked into each one of these deaths as well as I can and they are all suspicious,although very little information is out there on Ruth Dijkoff. The Reporters Family just wants answers but they know very little. They are simple people without the resources in Aruba to investigate this further. They are very suspicious of what happened to her. She was living a dream being a reporter for ATV and TeleAruba and would never kill herself,they are absolutely amazed that camilo her cameraman killed himself two weeks later.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.