May 28, 2024, 12:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 297966 times)
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 01, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

woo hooo i hope he gets put behind bars for good, and by his own big mouth too.  Im back online and in my mew home-haaaaad to wait 3 weeks for the lines to come in and be set up, just got my tv on and couldnt believe my eyes when Nancy grace and greta started reporting on Joran.Cant tell you how my heart soared -lets hopw it gives the family closure.  Ive got alot of reading back to do and will look at the diario news as well. anything I should hone in on.  How is the boat searchs doing any news?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 01, 2008, 08:53:43 PM »

Coming up in about 8 minutes - JOSSY on Dana Pretzer - tune in now so you don't miss any of it!

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
crazybabyborg
« Reply #222 on: February 01, 2008, 08:54:42 PM »

I started a thread for Beth in response to the video we have been watching of her at the DeVries show. My understanding is that she visits us sometimes, so I hope she finds her way to it. It's here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2563.new#new

Klaas? would it be possible to plave the video on the thread? Thx!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

(2) Kalpoes. Involvement or lack of involvement ?? I tend to go with involvement. They would have taken the rap with Joran in hopes of being friends afterwards. They must be tied in to the disappearance.  This tape may give them the opportunity to place the blame back on to the Vandersloots, as so much effort was the reverse by the sporter.  

They were involved in having her drugged and kidnapped whether they participated in her rape and murder with Joran or not. Paulus would have leaned on them on this and threatened that they would go down with Joran.

BTW, since the Kalpoes are not suspects anymore they can be crown witnesses against Joran, who has cut them out of the crime with his own confession.

Now wouldn't that be ironic? Joran, hung by his own freedom.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2008, 08:55:19 PM »

Part of FP post:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/01/natalee-holloway-disappearance-aruba-you-have-bet-your-future-tourism-on-a-liar-named-joran-van-der-sloot/

So what does a liar do who gets caught in the truth? What else, lie again. After have been caught telling the truth and bragging to what Joran thought were friends, Joran Van der Sloot is once again changing his story and saying that, get this, he was lying to his friend about his involvement in the death of Natalee Holloway.

(CBS/AP) Dutch student Joran van der Sloot said in a television interview Friday that he had told a friend privately he was involved in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance, but that he was lying.

Van der Sloot’s comments on Dutch television show “Pauw & Witteman” came after reports that a crime reporter had captured him in an apparent confession. He was reported to have been caught by a hidden cameras saying Holloway had died after having sex with him, and that he then dumped her body at sea with the help of a friend.

So how does a Joran Van der Sloot, a compulsive liar, get out of getting caught telling the truth? He tells another lie. So with months of secretly taped conversations with Joran Van der Sloot, we are now supposed to believe that Joran was lying to a buddy saying he was involved in Natalee Holloway’s death. What kind of a sick bastard and sociopath would find joy and brag about such an accomplishment? Exactly what kind of sociopath did Paul and Anita Van der Sloot raise? Who goes around telling people that they were responsible for a girls death and disappearance when they have proclaimed their innocence and false imprisonment in the matter.

So either Joran Van der Sloot was tricked into telling the truth for once in his life. Or Joran willingly and gleefully accepted involvement and responsibility in a death when he knew it to be false. One might have to ask the question, which is worse? One is criminal and the other is criminally insane.

Aruba its time to make a choice and prosecute Joran Van der Sloot.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: February 01, 2008, 08:55:40 PM »

Comments recorded from Joran's previous sexual partners:

a) I shaved my legs for this?

b) Is it in?

c) That's it?

d) Ooohh so teenie

e) Can you untie me please?

f) So I see your mother does everything with you. Tell her I want my panties back!

g) Was it good for you? What, you mean we did it?

h) Doesn't it get hard with the Kalpoe's help?

i) So you really prefer boys?

j) I thought boys had balls?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 01, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »

I spoke with Beth's Mom today and she relayed the following thoughts to me about all of you. It is Natalee's family that is proud to stand with all of you. You all have shown the world a better way to live, a better way to be. You all have shown the world how the world could be if we all stand together, helping one another in our time of need. Mostly, all of you have made a difference, replacing grief and sorrow with hope, weary legs and spirit with fresh legs and vigor, and helped make a grieving Mother, daughter, sister, wife, ex-wife, cousin, and friend strong. Thank you,thank you,thank you. I assure you that with out all of you, all of her wonderful supporters, she would not be knocking on "Justice's Door."

It has been a privilege and an honor to stand with this fine family.  I'm proud to be a Scared Monkey.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: February 01, 2008, 08:56:36 PM »

Saying Mo has requested he be re arrested and a judge in Holland will have to approve it.

I see you Frijole. I think a lot of us are trying to keep up with the thread and trying to absorb all this information 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: February 01, 2008, 08:57:41 PM »

I spoke with Beth's Mom today and she relayed the following thoughts to me about all of you. It is Natalee's family that is proud to stand with all of you. You all have shown the world a better way to live, a better way to be. You all have shown the world how the world could be if we all stand together, helping one another in our time of need. Mostly, all of you have made a difference, replacing grief and sorrow with hope, weary legs and spirit with fresh legs and vigor, and helped make a grieving Mother, daughter, sister, wife, ex-wife, cousin, and friend strong. Thank you,thank you,thank you. I assure you that with out all of you, all of her wonderful supporters, she would not be knocking on "Justice's Door."

Thank you for relaying this.  I hope that Beth knows we are all here for her and she has but to ask.

When I consider how my life is spent
                 Ere half my days in this dark world and wide,
                  And that one talent which is death to hide
                  Lodg'd with me useless, though my soul more bent
                  To serve therewith my Maker, and present
                   My true account, lest he returning chide,
                   "Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"
                   I fondly ask. But Patience, to prevent
                  That murmur, soon replies: "God doth not need
                   Either man's work or his own gifts: who best
                   Bear his mild yoke, they serve him best. His state
                   Is kingly; thousands at his bidding speed
                  And post o'er land and ocean without rest:
                  They also serve who only stand and wait."

WARNING!!!!  Long and wordy post follows!

I will have to say, (Klass, you know what I am talking about!)  Ya'll are the first time I have ever seen or heard of a flock of Eagles!!!

My children know of this tragedy, and have participated with me in my research, even participated here.  This will be remembered by the next generation if Justice is not served!  This is BIG!  Goes to the very core of the government!

We will remember, our children will remember, and our childrens childrens children will remember because it's the right thing to do, if Justice is not served. 

Not just for Natalee, but also for the other people that have been hurt or injured by this.  We owe it to them to take up the fight for justice for all!

I am proud to be a Monkey, and I thank all ya'll for picking up the slack while I have been away.

Existence is futile.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 01, 2008, 08:57:45 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/02/01/aruba.holloway/
_______

Thank Klaas

I guess that Paulus will advise Joran to clam up again and ... it will just be a matter of time until he is walking the streets of Aruba and Holland again.

Janet

Pauw & Witteman
January 11, 2008

Peter: Well what triggers me is that Joran simply undoubtedly lied about certain things, where at the same time he has no legitimate reason for that. And he hasn’t stated on that very clearly and the fact that he STILL as he was arrested the last time never spoke a word. I think that’s very awkward. And I wonder if that is something his father agrees with as a person who himself wanted to be a judge. And that in such a crucial case where a girl has disappeared and where the mother of that girl is still desperate about the whereabouts of her daughter. That you then still can keep your mouth shut whereas the investigation is aimed at getting clearity on that. And on certain points he has lied and those lies were never cleared by him.

Witt.: Mister Van der Sloot?

Paulus: I agree with Joran totally. Because Joran at that moment couldn’t do anything else. And I have advised Joran to not talk because he allready has said it all

Translation by EURobert on the front page of SM:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2522.msg328035;topicseen#msg328035

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #230 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »

I know this is presumptuous, but would it be possible to ask Jossy to translate the DeVries show when it airs?

If Beth is present for the show, and talks, we should be able to understand part of it, right?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:26 PM »

Joran will be done after this interview. He has finally put the nail in his own coffin.

Aruba, let's hope, will have no choice but to prosecute him for this crime.  They have bent over to protect him, going to great lengths to do so.  They have looked like complete fools along the way. Enough is enough.  They will draw the line, feeling no sympathy for his inability to remain under the radar.  Instead, he is out and about chatting it up, seemingly too arrogant and too confident to realize the trouble his own mouth is getting him into.

Aruba will have a lot of questions to answer, as a result of this forcing of their hand. They will have no choice but to take him down.  It will make alot of their previous actions look strange and they may have some explaining to do to the rest of the world.

They had their chance very early on and, as said here a thousand times over, decided to look for ways not to solve the crime, instead of spending half the time to solve the crime.

Two things, unanswered for me at this point.

(1) John Patrick. This is the first time I have ever heard this name. It does not appear as though this person is alleged to be involved in any part of the disappearance, so in what context was his name mentioned and why?? The infiltrator of Joran ??

(2) Kalpoes. Involvement or lack of involvement ?? I tend to go with involvement. They would not have taken the rap with Joran in hopes of being friends afterwards. They must be tied in to the disappearance.  This tape may give them the opportunity to place the blame back on to the Vandersloots, as so much effort was the reverse by the sporter.  

Corrections.

It was said earlier today that he is the gambler that gained Joran's confidence and
got the confession from him.  Working with DeVries would be my thought.
Joran said in the telephone interview from his grandmother's house that it
was an older person that he admired that recorded the confession.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:48 PM »

Thanks so much for the reply. I hope someone can follow up and try to find out what happened to her.

Is there any place that has like a "calender" of events with the dates of when things occurred in the case? I remember the sequence of things, but no longer have any idea of the dates when things happened. Her death would have been around 6/14 if she was dead in 2 wks. Does anybody remember what was happening in the case around that time? Had Paulus and the boys been arrested by then?

There has been much discussion on what had happened on the case during that time. JK2 were arrested on the 9th and PVDS on the 23rd..Many interesting events and questioning of witnesses around these dates. Not sure the best place to see a time line..Maybee worldjournier..
http://members.aol.com/worldJOURNIER/NATALEE/NATALEEtimeline.html
Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
17 May 1955 - 18 Jun 2005
http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

Rene Van Heyningen
12 Jan 1973- 18 jun 2005
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:05:26 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 01, 2008, 08:59:07 PM »

Part of FP post:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/01/natalee-holloway-disappearance-aruba-you-have-bet-your-future-tourism-on-a-liar-named-joran-van-der-sloot/

So what does a liar do who gets caught in the truth? What else, lie again. After have been caught telling the truth and bragging to what Joran thought were friends, Joran Van der Sloot is once again changing his story and saying that, get this, he was lying to his friend about his involvement in the death of Natalee Holloway.

(CBS/AP) Dutch student Joran van der Sloot said in a television interview Friday that he had told a friend privately he was involved in Natalee Holloway’s disappearance, but that he was lying.

Van der Sloot’s comments on Dutch television show “Pauw & Witteman” came after reports that a crime reporter had captured him in an apparent confession. He was reported to have been caught by a hidden cameras saying Holloway had died after having sex with him, and that he then dumped her body at sea with the help of a friend.

So how does a Joran Van der Sloot, a compulsive liar, get out of getting caught telling the truth? He tells another lie. So with months of secretly taped conversations with Joran Van der Sloot, we are now supposed to believe that Joran was lying to a buddy saying he was involved in Natalee Holloway’s death. What kind of a sick bastard and sociopath would find joy and brag about such an accomplishment? Exactly what kind of sociopath did Paul and Anita Van der Sloot raise? Who goes around telling people that they were responsible for a girls death and disappearance when they have proclaimed their innocence and false imprisonment in the matter.

So either Joran Van der Sloot was tricked into telling the truth for once in his life. Or Joran willingly and gleefully accepted involvement and responsibility in a death when he knew it to be false. One might have to ask the question, which is worse? One is criminal and the other is criminally insane.

Aruba its time to make a choice and prosecute Joran Van der Sloot.

Great one, Red!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 01, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

I'm trying to catch up on the reading. Forgive me if someone has asked about this later on, but I couldn't let it pass without comment. Does anyone have any idea what happened to Ruth Dijkhoff? What she died of? Anything at all about her death? Just call me suspicious, but I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.
She was only 50 years old when she passed away and it looks like a sudden death considering she was just working at the bank a few weeks earlier. No idea how she died,But I have been in contact with a relative of the reporter who hung herself a year ago and her friend the cameraman and no way do they believe she killed herself. They also want answers WTH happened.

Thanks so much for the reply. I hope someone can follow up and try to find out what happened to her.

Is there any place that has like a "calender" of events with the dates of when things occurred in the case? I remember the sequence of things, but no longer have any idea of the dates when things happened. Her death would have been around 6/14 if she was dead in 2 wks. Does anybody remember what was happening in the case around that time? Had Paulus and the boys been arrested by then?

Yes, because the confession that didn't happen (cough, spit) took place on June 10th.  I think the 14th was around the time that Paulus spent the night in the slammer.  Rocks were painted on 12th/13th (arubay videos).

In fact a ton of activity was around that time.  That is when the real cover up began.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: February 01, 2008, 09:00:23 PM »

Joran will be done after this interview. He has finally put the nail in his own coffin.

Aruba, let's hope, will have no choice but to prosecute him for this crime.  They have bent over to protect him, going to great lengths to do so.  They have looked like complete fools along the way. Enough is enough.  They will draw the line, feeling no sympathy for his inability to remain under the radar.  Instead, he is out and about chatting it up, seemingly too arrogant and too confident to realize the trouble his own mouth is getting him into.

Aruba will have a lot of questions to answer, as a result of this forcing of their hand. They will have no choice but to take him down.  It will make alot of their previous actions look strange and they may have some explaining to do to the rest of the world.

They had their chance very early on and, as said here a thousand times over, decided to look for ways not to solve the crime, instead of spending half the time to solve the crime.

Two things, unanswered for me at this point.

(1) John Patrick. This is the first time I have ever heard this name. It does not appear as though this person is alleged to be involved in any part of the disappearance, so in what context was his name mentioned and why?? The infiltrator of Joran ??

(2) Kalpoes. Involvement or lack of involvement ?? I tend to go with involvement. They would not have taken the rap with Joran in hopes of being friends afterwards. They must be tied in to the disappearance.  This tape may give them the opportunity to place the blame back on to the Vandersloots, as so much effort was the reverse by the sporter. 

Corrections.

It was said earlier today that he is the gambler that gained Joran's confidence and
got the confession from him.  Working with DeVries would be my thought.
Joran said in the telephone interview from his grandmother's house that it
was an older person that he admired that recorded the confession.

LOL!!  joran is screwed!!

Existence is futile.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: February 01, 2008, 09:00:30 PM »

It has been a privilege and an honor to stand with this fine family.  I'm proud to be a Scared Monkey.

As you should be:))))))))))))))))))) Only these Scared Monkeys are anything but scared, they are ferocious:Smile))))))))See those teeth bites in Joran's butt:) He ain't laughing now, his peeing in his britches as he lies thru his teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #237 on: February 01, 2008, 09:00:36 PM »

mmmmmmmmm...........all I hear is music...am I on the right link for the Dana Show?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #238 on: February 01, 2008, 09:01:58 PM »

I am sure Koen had to go purchase some 'depends' today as well.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 01, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

Joran, Lit'l sporter ... don't ask for things they might come true ... I warned ya didn't I!!!

Wasn't it just a week ago or so Joran and his family were begging for this case to be prosecuted after it was closed?

They were thumbing their noses at Natalee's family.

What's Joran bitching about, isn't this what he wanted? He wanted a trial.

You asked for it and you are going to get it baby.

Funny how the lying sack of garbage wants to lie his way out of the very thing that he was in newspapers and on the airwaves asking for.

This would be the pictorial definition of a sociopath.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:04:00 PM by Red » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.