May 29, 2024, 08:51:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 298083 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2008, 09:18:27 PM »

Update from Persistence:

XVI. Recent Development

Update: Fri 01-Feb 1815 hrs

The Persistence search team and crew are very excited about the recent developments announced yesterday, Thursday January 31st. We are currently acquiring data and have not stopped or changed our search methods in response to the announcement. We too wait with anticipation and hope the outcome is both positive and accurate for the remainder of the ongoing investigation.

Our hearts and prayers are with the Holloway and Twitty families.

SRC:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2008, 09:19:51 PM »

Too funny... the talking heads on Nancy Grace show think a Hot Babe got him to talk... little do they know our Sporter goes both ways and it was probably a Hot Dude got him.

I hope his hot dude had a big package, a la, Deliverance and the pig nose squealed like one.
"ya shur got a purdy mouth, Urine"

And he knows how to use it:))) Isn't that a song?

Yeah I thought it was a song too and I believe it is part of a Korn song that was done with Fred Durst.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2008, 09:19:53 PM »

as my father says "Robots, you see almost everything"

and i reply  "its a gift and a curse"

nobody gets a free pass in the mess, but PAULUS is the one who i want to see
get his due. he knew all along and he chose to TORTURE Beth and Dave and everyone else........

He told Dave a long time ago that he would do anything to protect his son.

The sad thing is ... Paulus is not protecting Joran ... Paulus is destroying his son.  Paulus has a twisting definition of love.

Joran has yet to learn that there are moral and legal boundaries established in a civilized society for his benefit and the benefit of other.  Joran has yet to learn that he has to take personal responsibility for the outcomes if he chooses to disregard those boundaries.

Considering that Joran has not be taught and ... therefore has not learned ... these important life lessons ... other "Natalees" will continue to be at risk.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2008, 09:21:34 PM »

Excerpt from Greta's show last night: Tacky speaking:

TACOPINA: Thanks, counselor. No, I'm not going to go into my conversation with the client. What I will tell you is this. I walk out of that conversation and tell you that I'm as determined as ever to stand here and tell you that he had nothing to do with the disappearance. There's nothing...

VAN SUSTEREN: You know what, Joe? Joe, I'd — I'd say the same thing. I mean, I know the

I know it's subtle at first glance, but I thought it was significant that Tacky did not say he was as CONVINCED AS EVER of Joran's innocence. He said he was determined to stand and tell Greta he was innocent. That was a real contrast to his usual rant.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2008, 09:23:26 PM »

get his due. he knew all along and he chose to TORTURE Beth and Dave and everyone else........

He told Dave a long time ago that he would do anything to protect his son.

The sad thing is ... Paulus is not protecting Joran ... Paulus is destroying his son.  Paulus has a twisting definition of love.

Joran has yet to learn that there are moral and legal boundaries established in a civilized society for his benefit and the benefit of other.  Joran has yet to learn that he has to take personal responsibility for the outcomes if he chooses to disregard those boundaries.

Considering that Joran has not be taught and ... therefore has not learned ... these important life lessons ... other "Natalees" will continue to be at risk.

Janet

totally agree 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

hoepelman wrote:

Joran felt free to speak about what happened, because the case was closed and the probability of it being reopened with still no body and no forensics were minimal…until the cameras and microphones caught him.

I can’t wait to see the show on Monday and I can’t wait to hear who the friend was. Was it Gottenbos? Was it Croes?

Too bad for Ingrid de Maaijer, JUlia Renfro and their Blame-Alabama project…I see both Amigoe and Aruba Today have the news of the confessions in their front page. It must taste like crap to be forced to publish these developments.

I wonder if they are going to sue the mediums for feeding them bull crap visions and interventions…they should, because Castillo and Young should have forseen that Joran was about to fall into a trap. He could have been alerted by the psychics if they had done they job right!!!!

Feb 1, 10:20 PM
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2008, 09:23:34 PM »

"RobotsTheLazer"

Wreck is on the ball as usual   

and if that is the case does that make you a wrecking ball ??

ok, so i wont make it on the road as a comedian, i know i know 
I once wanted to be a stand-up comedian ..... I didn't have the legs for it.

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2008, 09:27:21 PM »

Heya Monkeys and Monkeyettes!!!! What's shaking?? Looks to be a lot these days!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2008, 09:27:31 PM »

"RobotsTheLazer"

Wreck is on the ball as usual   

and if that is the case does that make you a wrecking ball ??

ok, so i wont make it on the road as a comedian, i know i know 
I once wanted to be a stand-up comedian ..... I didn't have the legs for it.
i wanted to be a shoe repair person, i didnt have the SOUL for it

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2008, 09:29:29 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

Oh, pleeeeeeeazzzzzzzz! What college is that? the college of hard knocks? Do they have home-school colleges there? When is he ever in one place longer than a week!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »

Thanks Klaas for adding the video! New thread to post messages to Beth:

Sentiment to Beth/DeVries Video:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2563.0
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »

Hey Monkeys!! Does anyone remember me?  I'll admit that the wind was taken from my sails in December over the case being closed.  I have followed you guys about once a week but stopped posting.  The funny thing is I picked up Beth's book 3 days ago and started reading. This family has been to hell and back several times.  I hope they really have something this time!!

PS  I need a new avi.  Can anyone help me?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »

As soon as Joran realizes he's about to be hung out to dry here the Kalpoes will be tossed under that bus again...since we know Mos doesn't ask the questions...all Joran needs to do is keep saying it was a joke. Joran is not going down for this without the Kalpoes unless a deal has already been cut to make sure this goes down for the world to see and we will take good care of you.  After all, when it comes time to sentence him the judge will once again be a buddy of Paulus that will most likely never make him serve any time...if I were that friend that helped...well, I think I would be singing like a bird or a card...take your pick.  This is not going to end well...sorry Robots...I don't believe yet.

Kalpoes can come to USA AS POLITICAL REFUGEES if they go to FBI and state their case.  Of course, that might mean dropping the law suit against Dr. Phil, or not, not sure about that part.  But they can come here as political refugees if the Paulus and the sonofaditch start this in collusion with AHATA and the laundering trafficker Rudy Croes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2008, 09:33:34 PM »

I am thinking they need to arrest Joran's friend first and have a heart to heart with him first...then confront Joran with details.  Keep in mind guys, this friend of Joran's may have given a statement, but if he did help Joran, then he lied as a witness not a suspect.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2008, 09:33:40 PM »

Yes, because the confession that didn't happen (cough, spit) took place on June 10th.  I think the 14th was around the time that Paulus spent the night in the slammer.  Rocks were painted on 12th/13th (arubay videos).

In fact a ton of activity was around that time.  That is when the real cover up began.

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/08/confession-june-10-2005.html
THE CONFESSION JUNE 10, 2005

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: February 01, 2008, 09:34:38 PM »

Joran, Lit'l sporter ... don't ask for things they might come true ... I warned ya didn't I!!!

Wasn't it just a week ago or so Joran and his family were begging for this case to be prosecuted after it was closed?

They were thumbing their noses at Natalee's family.

What's Joran bitching about, isn't this what he wanted? He wanted a trial.

You asked for it and you are going to get it baby.

Funny how the lying sack of garbage wants to lie his way out of the very thing that he was in newspapers and on the airwaves asking for.

This would be the pictorial definition of a sociopath.

Red: Wasn't it just a week ago or so Joran and his family were begging for this case to be prosecuted after it was closed?

Just like Grandmaw always said, "Be careful what you wish for."

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 01, 2008, 09:35:18 PM »

Joran, Lit'l sporter ... don't ask for things they might come true ... I warned ya didn't I!!!

Wasn't it just a week ago or so Joran and his family were begging for this case to be prosecuted after it was closed?

They were thumbing their noses at Natalee's family.

What's Joran bitching about, isn't this what he wanted? He wanted a trial.

You asked for it and you are going to get it baby.

Funny how the lying sack of garbage wants to lie his way out of the very thing that he was in newspapers and on the airwaves asking for.

This would be the pictorial definition of a sociopath.

The Sportster all ways get what he wants  Only this time he is also getting what he needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spank that ass Peter, Spank it like his Daddy should have spanked it years ago.  ::MonkeyWaa::Make him cry!!!!!!!!!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 01, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »

Hey Monkeys!! Does anyone remember me?  I'll admit that the wind was taken from my sails in December over the case being closed.  I have followed you guys about once a week but stopped posting.  The funny thing is I picked up Beth's book 3 days ago and started reading. This family has been to hell and back several times.  I hope they really have something this time!!

Of course we remember you, crazymom    CBB made me a new avi for Valentine's Day, but I haven't wanted to change out, because I will miss my little dear...

I love these recent developments.  Bring Joran back into custody.  Again.  As many times as it takes!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2008, 09:35:55 PM »

Hey crazymom! Of course I remember you. Not to worry , I have been following once or twice a week myself and only recently got myself back on-line and able to post again! Nice to see you.... as for the avi... I surely cant help LOL... ask klaas or cbb

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2008, 09:36:38 PM »

Hi Atlmetroguy...

So much happening! welcome back!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.