May 29, 2024, 09:01:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 298085 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2008, 10:02:18 PM »

Thank you to whomever helped me change clothes
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2008, 10:02:20 PM »

I don't speak Dutch but Joran sounds like he knows he messed up big this time. He sounds scared.IMO He has no one to blame but himself for being a total idiot and being caught this way 
Joran today on Pauw and Witteman(Telephone Interview)
It is in Dutch

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40685/87143162/joran_hoaxed_peter_r._de_vries.html

Yup .... sounds like he was fixin to cry......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2008, 10:03:35 PM »

Heya Monkeys and Monkeyettes!!!! What's shaking?? Looks to be a lot these days!!!

Greetings AlMetro! What part of the world are you in this week?
Hey there Dayhiker!!! I am HOME!!! Wooohooooo

Small bit of irrelevant trivia in 2007 I flew 175,000 nautical miles; stayed in hotels 300+ nights and achieved lifetime MillionMiler status on Delta Airlines....wherwwwwwwwwww
Boy, your arms must be tired. ba dump dump!
great to see you.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #323 on: February 01, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »

Maybe JQK said the body is not retrievable because Joran didn't mention a crab trap, and if the body was not contained, it would be gone?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: February 01, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »

Thank you, Dana.  I enjoyed your program.     I was able to pick it up after re-installing my Media Player    I am a political junkey as well as a munkey junkey so I enjoyed it immensely.  Thank you VERY much for all that you do.  I will definitely pick up the book.  I would like to say it would have been wonderful to have Condi running but I feel that the GOP has been high-jacked by the insiders and Condi is an outsider.   

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 01, 2008, 10:06:57 PM »

Heya Monkeys and Monkeyettes!!!! What's shaking?? Looks to be a lot these days!!!

Greetings AlMetro! What part of the world are you in this week?
Hey there Dayhiker!!! I am HOME!!! Wooohooooo

Small bit of irrelevant trivia in 2007 I flew 175,000 nautical miles; stayed in hotels 300+ nights and achieved lifetime MillionMiler status on Delta Airlines....wherwwwwwwwwww
Boy, your arms must be tired. ba dump dump!
great to see you.
Actually I have calluses on my ass from sitting for so long...lol....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 01, 2008, 10:07:12 PM »

Maybe JQK said the body is not retrievable because Joran didn't mention a crab trap, and if the body was not contained, it would be gone?

"Not retrievable at this time.."  CBB, it could mean exactly what you say as that was what I contemplated, but I rather think it just means it is going to be or has been retrieved, but we cannot talk about that at this moment, in either case. Incidentally, are you all watching Greta interview her favorite sporter tonight?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 01, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

Greta  will have an update at the top of the hour.

Grunta huh, Beth, the first time, shame on her, the second time, shame on you. She back stabbed you twice now, the second time, she looked in the camera and basically said, yes, I said that and I meant it now more than before.  I believe him, NOT BETH.

LOL, Greta just played a clip of him lying to her. Does she know how dumb that makes her look? 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 01, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.
But so what ?
They always have to let him go.
Lay some charges this time. This bringing him in is just a what ? Waste of time !
Arrest someone else and gt them to give info on Joran. Info that can be substantiated to get the case to court. He gave so many different stories, what can they do, well, this week, we like this particular PV ?
He will keep silent or tell more lies, they can't just wait for him to hang himself even more.
Granted, this is exciting, but Barnet Fife Mos neds to do the job.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 01, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

woo hooo i hope he gets put behind bars for good, and by his own big mouth too.  Im back online and in my mew home-haaaaad to wait 3 weeks for the lines to come in and be set up, just got my tv on and couldnt believe my eyes when Nancy grace and greta started reporting on Joran.Cant tell you how my heart soared -lets hopw it gives the family closure.  Ive got alot of reading back to do and will look at the diario news as well. anything I should hone in on.  How is the boat searchs doing any news?

Hi,Sandy, I think we are mushrooms about the search but I think that is a good thing.  Some of our loose lips might sink the ship. 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2008, 10:10:27 PM »

Yup .... sounds like he was fixin to cry......
Yeh,I thought so also in the beginning part. They gave him chance after chance to never be prosecuted and now messed up big time again..He deserves 3 monkeywaas for being such a stupid idiot.  

This is kinda catchy..From a dutch poster 
Joran in prison, olé olé olé olé
Caano 02-02-08 @ 01:25
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:15:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 01, 2008, 10:10:41 PM »

Dana, Thank you for another great show. It is always great to hear from Jossy and I unexpectedly found Mary Brown's book on Condi very interesting and will check it out at the book store. 

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 01, 2008, 10:10:53 PM »

he absolutely sounds like he is about to start crying and he sounds horrible

wimpish

KILLER IS STILL ON THE LOOSE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #333 on: February 01, 2008, 10:13:25 PM »

Greta's going to be blown away by what she hears and sees on the tape, or at least that's my prediction. I WISH it were in English!!!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 01, 2008, 10:13:55 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

woo hooo i hope he gets put behind bars for good, and by his own big mouth too.  Im back online and in my mew home-haaaaad to wait 3 weeks for the lines to come in and be set up, just got my tv on and couldnt believe my eyes when Nancy grace and greta started reporting on Joran.Cant tell you how my heart soared -lets hopw it gives the family closure.  Ive got alot of reading back to do and will look at the diario news as well. anything I should hone in on.  How is the boat searchs doing any news?

Hi,Sandy, I think we are mushrooms about the search but I think that is a good thing.  Some of our loose lips might sink the ship. 

hi tylergal
its good to be back home with yall
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #335 on: February 01, 2008, 10:13:58 PM »

Does anyone know if this new admission of guilt is comparable to the confession he made in June, 2005? 
One more question and I'll gack to lurking.
One of the Arubacide public spokesperson said a long time ago that an oral or  written confession cannot be used in court against the perp.  The only was a confession would be upheld by the law, would be if the perp confessed in a courtroom and be told directly to the judge.  Does anyone know if this is true, because if it is, we're going to be disappointed yet one more tim

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 01, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

I just have to ask...

Is Bernie Grimm on On The Record just about the biggest dumb ass in the world???

What a putz X10!!!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: February 01, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

he absolutely sounds like he is about to start crying and he sounds horrible

wimpish

KILLER IS STILL ON THE LOOSE

Well his face had shown "tearfulness" June 10, 2005 at the time of his FIRST confession also.  Crying is his sympathy card when the lies are not enough.  It worked before.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 01, 2008, 10:16:04 PM »

I just have to ask...

Is Bernie Grimm on On The Record just about the biggest dumb ass in the world???

What a putz X10!!!!!!

LOL.... Old Ted ain't too far behind him...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: February 01, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »

Well if the "friend" with the boat collaborates Joran's little joke, then what, Greta? What about the MOUNTAIN of lies and circumstantial evidence capped off with his OWN words that he HID her body??

My blood pressure is getting up watching this!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.