May 29, 2024, 05:49:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 298125 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2008, 06:15:09 PM »

These inaccuracies make us question the real reason Paulus was at the CMB Bank on Monday May 30th at 3:30 pm, for he certainly was not depositing any gambling winnings of Joran's.

Makes me think that Paulus may have stopped at the bank the same time (PM) that records would have shown him there (AM) on the same date.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2008, 06:15:24 PM »

I bet Taco is back on the toilet again!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 -
« Reply #984 on: Today at 02:32:36 PM »

Quote from: Tylergal on Today at 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: Bearlyhere on Today at 01:04:38 PM
Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 12:55:23 PM
Paulus jumped in the jeep and ran out to pick up Joran and Natalee.  Maybe he was planning on taking her for help and by the time he got there she was beyond help. I don't know.

Seems I remember a story that placed Joran and Natalee in the jeep with Paulus at the 4 AM time frame near an ATM machine.  Man, you would have to pay me more than what Paulus could withdraw out of his account at that time of the morning to drive my boat out to sea and dump a body. He had to replace that cash the next day. He was at the bank...replacing the money he paid Koen...the fact that he paid him made him more culpable.  HMMMMMM. MOO

Or did he need the money to gas up the boat?

You can use a credit card for gas.  No need to go to the bank.  ATM card works just fine.  The money was a payoff.  Yes, "I picked them up at McDonald's at 4 a.m."  Who is "they?"

Not if you don't want a paper trail, if you already got gas that day.

Well, I copied this and was going to respond to it, but then Klaas posted from FREEBIRDS, and that was basically what I was going to say, but if I recall Paulus made 2 trips to the bank that day to see the "special teller" who subsequently passed away and therefore, no testimony from her in a trial.  If I further understand correctly, banks in their area are not regulated like ours are, so I think you can pretty much dink around and do anything you want to, but to the question about gas, this is ARUBA.  VALERO OIL is there and if they own boats they probably already have gas nearby.  JMHO.  I think the cash withdrawal and I SAY THERE WAS NEVER A DEPOSIT, was to pay off the man at the refinery with the incinerator and perhaps if there was no gas available, gas was thrown in as a bonus.  Gas is easily obtainable when there is a refinery in the area if you have access to the refinery.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 06:19:31 PM »

Bah..Joran got caught red handed this time..Now Rudy Croes and his Evil group are in damage control trying to figure out how to cover this up again.MO

Either way De Vries releases the goods in less than 2 days for the world to see. WTH is Aruba's excuse this time?

Sure it was all a joke.  It is time for Peter to let the world see what this family has been put through by the Sloots and Aruba.  To hell with a conviction---show the world what they are.  Do they really want this boy as their spokesperson.  Time to come out of hiding Rudy and own up to what has been going on on that rock.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 06:19:46 PM »

Joran is a true sociopath, whose behavior has been enabled by his doting parents.

Since Anita and Paulus have always made sure that Joran never had to accept responsibility for any of his actions, he assumes that's what will happen this time as well. Why not drink and party and say everything was a big joke when you're sure mommy and daddy are going to continue to call in favors for you?

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2008, 06:20:55 PM »

Wow! This is reminiscent of days gone by when it took forever to catch up! I had to leave on page 38 of the last thread and now look where you guys are!

I'm glad though, if it means that Joran's going to finally be brought to justice!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2008, 06:20:58 PM »

Bah..Joran got caught red handed this time..Now Rudy Croes and his Evil group are in damage control trying to figure out how to cover this up again.MO

Either way De Vries releases the goods in less than 2 days for the world to see. WTH is Aruba's excuse this time?

This might have been posted but I had to skip ahead to catch up with the threads. Where and when is De Vries show going to be broadcast? Thanks

The show will be aired on Dutch TV Sunday, I believe at 12:30pm PST (not positive) but it will be some time Sunday afternoon.  I'd bet it will be on YouTube or someplace by late Sunday.  It will be on DeVries website also either by late Sunday or early Monday.  ALSO, ABC 20/20 is doing a 90 minute special on it Monday night.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2008, 06:22:21 PM »

"This is his coming out".

Now there's an interesting description.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2008, 06:23:59 PM »

MOS SUCKS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2008, 06:24:16 PM »

Thanks for that information Klaas 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2008, 06:25:29 PM »

Joran is a true sociopath, whose behavior has been enabled by his doting parents.

Since Anita and Paulus have always made sure that Joran never had to accept responsibility for any of his actions, he assumes that's what will happen this time as well. Why not drink and party and say everything was a big joke when you're sure mommy and daddy are going to continue to call in favors for you?

I agree BT girl but i truly believe they've used up all,or most of there favors!!The time has come VDS family...I believe somebody of importance has got to be gettin tired of the "Joran show"

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »

Vandersloot parents are probably ready to kill Joran themselves, by now.

They are doing damage control, while he does further damage.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Kalpoe home right now....................
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2008, 06:26:40 PM »

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 -
« Reply #984 on: Today at 02:32:36 PM »

Quote from: Tylergal on Today at 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: Bearlyhere on Today at 01:04:38 PM
Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 12:55:23 PM
Paulus jumped in the jeep and ran out to pick up Joran and Natalee.  Maybe he was planning on taking her for help and by the time he got there she was beyond help. I don't know.

Seems I remember a story that placed Joran and Natalee in the jeep with Paulus at the 4 AM time frame near an ATM machine.  Man, you would have to pay me more than what Paulus could withdraw out of his account at that time of the morning to drive my boat out to sea and dump a body. He had to replace that cash the next day. He was at the bank...replacing the money he paid Koen...the fact that he paid him made him more culpable.  HMMMMMM. MOO

Or did he need the money to gas up the boat?

You can use a credit card for gas.  No need to go to the bank.  ATM card works just fine.  The money was a payoff.  Yes, "I picked them up at McDonald's at 4 a.m."  Who is "they?"

Not if you don't want a paper trail, if you already got gas that day.

Well, I copied this and was going to respond to it, but then Klaas posted from FREEBIRDS, and that was basically what I was going to say, but if I recall Paulus made 2 trips to the bank that day to see the "special teller" who subsequently passed away and therefore, no testimony from her in a trial.  If I further understand correctly, banks in their area are not regulated like ours are, so I think you can pretty much dink around and do anything you want to, but to the question about gas, this is ARUBA.  VALERO OIL is there and if they own boats they probably already have gas nearby.  JMHO.  I think the cash withdrawal and I SAY THERE WAS NEVER A DEPOSIT, was to pay off the man at the refinery with the incinerator and perhaps if there was no gas available, gas was thrown in as a bonus.  Gas is easily obtainable when there is a refinery in the area if you have access to the refinery.

Thanks for clearing that up,Tyler  I was not thinking that gas was the only thing he would need money for. 

I live near the shore and when I have gone out on a boat, the first thing we do is gas it up.  That's what made me think of money for gas.  Since Koen was in the boat all day, I was thinking he would have used up his gas and would have needed more.  Where I live, they would have had to carry the gas out to the boat as there would not be any gas stations open at the dock at night.  I have never been to Aruba so I didn't realize getting gas in the middle of the night on the dock was so easy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2008, 06:30:22 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Antoine P wrote:

———————-

‘Confession’ was a lie
Released: February 1, 2008 23:18
Last Modified: February 1, 2008 23:41

HILVERSUM - Joran van der Sloot acknowledges that he told a friend that he had the body of Natalee Holloway disappeared, but that was a lie. He said Friday evening in the TV show Pauw & Witteman.

He said Friday evening in the TV show Pauw & Witteman. “I told him what he wanted to hear.” It is so stupid, so stupid, “says Van der Sloot.” What I have been told is not true, they can sort it out easily. ”

How he could prove his innocence, said Van der Sloot, he doesn’t know. The question why he has lied again (previous statements by Van der Sloot proved wrong), he had to leave unanswered.

“That I ask myself also, yes,” he told Pauw and Witteman. “You have no reason to believe me.”

According to Van der Sloot he met the “older man” to who he has done his confessions about six months ago.

“I found him a very fascinating person, I was very interested in him,” says an audible nervous Van der Sloot.

“He also did a lot of things that I really did not know, that I never would do.” What that things would have wanted he did not say.

“I just told him what he wanted to hear,” says Van der Sloot. That story boils down that he was on the beach with Natalee Holloway had sex that she became unwell and then deceased.

Then he would have called a friend, who (with a boat)came to the spot. The body of Holloway has taken away and dumped into the sea have.

“I am really been tricked” said Van der Sloot. He explained that he spoke to the man who had been setting him up, shortly before the show.

He wanted nothing more to say. Van der Sloot said he’s not angry at him.

Van der Sloot said he regret that his invented confession led to Peter R. De Vries letting the mother of Natalee travel to the Netherlands.

De Vries said he is not too bad. “he’s just doing his work. I think it will make good TV.” Van der Sloot added that Sunday evening he would look into the broadcast.

Van der Sloot said that his father has spoken with justice. This call was about the safety of his son.
———————-

(sorry for the errors, but I did my best to get it here asap. Source : Nu.nl )

Thank you Klass.

I guess Paulus' little talk with the "Justice" is the reason that Joran has not been detained.  Joran is a twenty year old adult and ... Daddy is still using his connections which will free his son from taking personal responsibility for his words and actions ... to protect his son from the consequences of his words and actions.

I pray that the sacrificial efforts of the crew of the Persistence bears fruit and ... collaborates the words of Joran van der Sloot which were spoken on that tape.  The benefit of this outcome will be twofold ... justice for Natalee Holloway and ... a measure closure for her family and friend.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2008, 06:30:22 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

littlemonkey wrote:

Joran v d Sllot says it was a joke, meant to impress een older person whom he admired. His story ie now that it was very stupid, but he wanted very much to impress. He partucipated 10 minutes ago, telephonically in a Dutch news program (the same where the winw incident took place). He was at his grandmother’s place in the Netherlands.

Just speculation, but let's think about this. Let's say Joran describes that he put Natalee's body in a garbage bag and left her at the basin. There are photos of that that will colaborate his little joke.

Let's say Joran describes putting her in a crab trap. There is a missing trap and witnesses placing him in the vicinity that will colaborate his little joke.

What Joran says on the tape will be very interesting, and IMO, the MANNER in which he says it will be damning as well. The world is going to know what is before the judge who will make decisions, this time. I don't think even Joran can wiggle enough to drop this baggage and it does get cumulative at some point. The words out of his own mouth are powerful. Add them to the circumstantials that are massive, and the sum total is that Aruba is between a rock and a Hell Hole.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »

Posted by Helen at RU:

Just watched the replay and to be honest, the words "it was all a joke" came from Paul&Witteman and not Joran.
Joran said he told the guy what he wanted to hear...
I found him to be really nervous and heard him say a thousand times how foolish he had been to "confess"

Then Helen also posted this when asked if the call was live or taped:

It was taped. They called his grandmother whom he's staying with. When they heard he was at home they asked if they could talk to him and he agreed
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2008, 06:33:48 PM »

Hi BT Girl!

One would think that his sperm and egg donor *can't call them parents* would have only a finite number of owesies to call in.  I wonder if the amount of money that Jurin has cost the whole island of Aruba, has finally tipped the scales....I'm banking on it this time!

I think I hear the Karma Bus revvvvving up...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2008, 06:36:07 PM »

Paulus and Joran's legal advisors have to be furious that Joran would agree to talk to a TV station who happened to call Grandma's when he was there.  This kid is nuts--just psycho.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »

Paulus and Joran's legal advisors have to be furious that Joran would agree to talk to a TV station who happened to call Grandma's when he was there.  This kid is nuts--just psycho.

Probably a lot of both AZLady,as well he was probably fresh of the "Bottle".

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »

aruba has had the tape for a week....so we know paulus has heard them and/or read the transcripts....there are no secrets in the legal arena of aruba!!....We have to remember papa killer does know the law and he knows how to get around it and how to manipulate it......he orchestrated this confession today... that the killer lied...he orchestrated him being out and about last night as if he didn't have a care in the world....and he orchestrated the call to the tv show today....what is next?  guess we just have to wait and see. Wonder how the Gottenbos family is taking this.... the killer implicated their son...uuummmmmmm  and now the k2's gotta be wondering what's next for them? what's the next story? They are guilty as the killer is....they are not off the hook.....Aruba how do you like jorankiller and papakiller NOW!!!!!  Keep on protecting him.....he is killing your island...when will you stand up and take it back from him?  the WORLD is watching! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.