June 20, 2024, 11:45:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 299009 times)
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: February 01, 2008, 09:37:17 PM »

Here is the latest from Natalee's Freebirds:

I'm trying to catch up on the reading. Forgive me if someone has asked about this later on, but I couldn't let it pass without comment. Does anyone have any idea what happened to Ruth Dijkhoff? What she died of? Anything at all about her death? Just call me suspicious, but I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.
She was only 50 years old when she passed away and it looks like a sudden death considering she was just working at the bank a few weeks earlier. No idea how she died,But I have been in contact with a relative of the reporter who hung herself a year ago and her friend the cameraman and no way do they believe she killed herself. They also want answers WTH happened.

Thanks so much for the reply. I hope someone can follow up and try to find out what happened to her.

Is there any place that has like a "calender" of events with the dates of when things occurred in the case? I remember the sequence of things, but no longer have any idea of the dates when things happened. Her death would have been around 6/14 if she was dead in 2 wks. Does anybody remember what was happening in the case around that time? Had Paulus and the boys been arrested by then?

Hi JodyO,
IIRC Ruth died on June 18, j2k arrested June 9, steve croes arrested June 17, pvds arrested June 23. And Renee vH was beheaded around June 18-24.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys!! Does anyone remember me?  I'll admit that the wind was taken from my sails in December over the case being closed.  I have followed you guys about once a week but stopped posting.  The funny thing is I picked up Beth's book 3 days ago and started reading. This family has been to hell and back several times.  I hope they really have something this time!!

PS  I need a new avi.  Can anyone help me?

You've already got one waiting for you! Click the link in my signature line! 
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2008, 09:37:33 PM »

Hey Monkeys!! Does anyone remember me?  I'll admit that the wind was taken from my sails in December over the case being closed.  I have followed you guys about once a week but stopped posting.  The funny thing is I picked up Beth's book 3 days ago and started reading. This family has been to hell and back several times.  I hope they really have something this time!!

Of course we remember you, crazymom    CBB made me a new avi for Valentine's Day, but I haven't wanted to change out, because I will miss my little dear...

I love these recent developments.  Bring Joran back into custody.  Again.  As many times as it takes!

Hey Muffybee.  I am tired of hearing Joran whine.  At least his family gets to talk and see him!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

Nice to see you Crazymom and of course we remember you. 

If you go to the lounge CBB can make you one for valentines day.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2008, 09:38:07 PM »

I am thinking they need to arrest Joran's friend first and have a heart to heart with him first...then confront Joran with details.  Keep in mind guys, this friend of Joran's may have given a statement, but if he did help Joran, then he lied as a witness not a suspect.

i think Freddy SQUEEEEEEEEEEELLLEED like a pig on Joran.......

we'll soon see.

Keep the faith.

Love and hugs to Mr. and Mrs Red, KLASS, and all de monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2008, 09:38:16 PM »

He told Dave a long time ago that he would do anything to protect his son.

The sad thing is ... Paulus is not protecting Joran ... Paulus is destroying his son.  Paulus has a twisting definition of love.

Joran has yet to learn that there are moral and legal boundaries established in a civilized society for his benefit and the benefit of other.  Joran has yet to learn that he has to take personal responsibility for the outcomes if he chooses to disregard those boundaries.

Considering that Joran has not be taught and ... therefore has not learned ... these important life lessons ... other "Natalees" will continue to be at risk.

Janet
[/quote]

Well said, spoken like a true mother who knows the the difference between raising their children or letting their children raise them. Joran rules that roost.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2008, 09:39:44 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

Oh, pleeeeeeeazzzzzzzz! What college is that? the college of hard knocks? Do they have home-school colleges there? When is he ever in one place longer than a week!

I hear he is about to enroll in the school of hard knocks:)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 01, 2008, 09:40:49 PM »

Is everyone listening to Jossy on Dana Pretzer?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2008, 09:40:52 PM »

Of course we remember you, crazymom    CBB made me a new avi for Valentine's Day, but I haven't wanted to change out, because I will miss my little dear...

I love these recent developments.  Bring Joran back into custody.  Again.  As many times as it takes!

Hey Muffybee.  I am tired of hearing Joran whine.  At least his family gets to talk and see him!

Looks like Joran has opened his mouth and inserted his foot once again.  I wonder if it was the size 10 or the size 14 this time?!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2008, 09:40:56 PM »

You've already got one waiting for you! Click the link in my signature line! 

I just knew you monkeys would take care of me!! It is good to be back with you guys!

I think I will slip into something more comfortable!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2008, 09:40:59 PM »

Heya Monkeys and Monkeyettes!!!! What's shaking?? Looks to be a lot these days!!!

Greetings AlMetro! What part of the world are you in this week?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »

Is everyone listening to Jossy on Dana Pretzer?

No my machine freezes up then I have to reboot and it takes so long to sign back on.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 01, 2008, 09:42:24 PM »

Looks like Joran has opened his mouth and inserted his foot once again.  I wonder if it was the size 10 or the size 14 this time?!

Looks like the 14 this time, Muffy!

Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 01, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »

Hi Atlmetroguy...

So much happening! welcome back!
Hey AZ...Thanks!!! I have been following from afar; just don't always have time to log in...although I did see this today while lurking and I feel the same way:

I stand with the Girl!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »

Update from Persistence:

XVI. Recent Development

Update: Fri 01-Feb 1815 hrs

The Persistence search team and crew are very excited about the recent developments announced yesterday, Thursday January 31st. We are currently acquiring data and have not stopped or changed our search methods in response to the announcement. We too wait with anticipation and hope the outcome is both positive and accurate for the remainder of the ongoing investigation.

Our hearts and prayers are with the Holloway and Twitty families.

SRC:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

And our hearts and prayers are with you all. Good things have been happening to Beth every since the Persitence steamed into the picture.
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 01, 2008, 09:45:45 PM »

Heya Monkeys and Monkeyettes!!!! What's shaking?? Looks to be a lot these days!!!

Greetings AlMetro! What part of the world are you in this week?
Hey there Dayhiker!!! I am HOME!!! Wooohooooo

Small bit of irrelevant trivia in 2007 I flew 175,000 nautical miles; stayed in hotels 300+ nights and achieved lifetime MillionMiler status on Delta Airlines....wherwwwwwwwwww

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2008, 09:46:28 PM »

Hi Atlmetroguy...

Hey AZ...Thanks!!! I have been following from afar; just don't always have time to log in...although I did see this today while lurking and I feel the same way:

Hey metro! I am proud to stand with the girl , along with some of the most wonderful, caring people anyone would be proud to call their friends.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: February 01, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »

Hi Atlmetroguy...

Hey metro! I am proud to stand with the girl , along with some of the most wonderful, caring people anyone would be proud to call their friends.....
AMEN Cubbee....Amen!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: February 01, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »

CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Hans Mos expects to hear a ruling from a judge as soon as Saturday or Sunday on the request regarding Joran van der Sloot, the source said.

If the judge rules in favor of the request, van der Sloot -- who is attending college in the Netherlands -- would be brought back to Aruba for further questioning and investigation, the source said.

Oh, pleeeeeeeazzzzzzzz! What college is that? the college of hard knocks? Do they have home-school colleges there? When is he ever in one place longer than a week!

I believe he is attending the Dutch "Bartending Institute" and is acing all his courses. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 01, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/02/01/aruba.holloway/

Source: Prosecutor seeks arrest in Holloway case

(CNN) -- Aruba's chief public prosecutor has requested that a suspect in the Natalee Holloway case be arrested for a third time based on new evidence, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

There was no request for the rearrest of brothers Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, who had previously been named as suspects in the investigation.

Earlier Friday, Mos' office announced prosecutors were reopening their probe into Holloway's vanishing after seeing tapes recorded by Dutch journalist Peter R. de Vries, The Associated Press reported.

"The recordings made available to the Public Prosecutor have given the Public Prosecutor a reason to reopen the investigation," the office said, according to the AP.

Mos' office said Thursday it had "intensified" its investigation of the Holloway case because of the information from de Vries.

For his part, de Vries was promoting what he called "the most revealing report I've ever made," according to a translation of the video, posted on the Web site YouTube.

De Vries said that in an undercover camera operation, "we've found what became of Natalee and who's responsible." The report is scheduled to be broadcast Sunday on Dutch television.

(snipped)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.