April 25, 2024, 10:57:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 294866 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: February 01, 2008, 10:28:59 PM »

Dear God, I think Greta still does not want to believe the sporter is guilty!!JMO

She really pizzd me off.  She still wants to believe Joran is just an innocent kid.  BS!

Guess he charmed her..... puker

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 01, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »

You know I'll be pretty honest in saying I'm pretty open minded....or as some who know me well say simpleminded...what I cannot figure out is what the hell (besides T.V. appearances) is Joe Taco trying to accomplish? Joe comes off as a slick big city scum-bag lawyer (no offense to any honorable lawyers who may be reading) with no credibility so how does all this affiliation with JVDS help him...

I don't get it....

He was supposed to quash the negative comments about the Sloots.  If you recall, Anita VDS told Kimberly that Beth and gone too far in her statements about Joran and Anita was considering pursuing it.   IMO he was initially trying to intimidate people into not talking about Joran as though he was a sociopath rapist murderer.  People were sending posts to him that were negative about the sociopath rapist murderer. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 01, 2008, 10:30:58 PM »

Truthseeker looks quite dapper in his Valentine duds.  I think even Stacy and Clinton would approve. 

Uh, thanks!  But is should be in 'her' valentine duds.   

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 01, 2008, 10:32:57 PM »

Marco@RU
translation Joran's interview on pauw & witteman

question: How did this all happen, with this so called confession:

Joran: Yes, I did say something to someone I should not have said, it's a story
to someone I have know for a while.

question: How long have you known him?

Joran: about 6 months.

quistion: what did you tell him:

Joran: Yes, well everyone will see it this sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing, and it's kinda sad that they brought the mother over here and that they told her, but we'll see it all.

question: Is it now not right to say right now what you said, and why it is that what you said is not true.

Joran: I talked to my parents and my lawyer and they told me how it is, and they said also , just don't say anything.

question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran, Yes, that's what I said.

question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.

question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

question: do you think you will be arrested again?

Joran: No, I don't think so.
Maybe it could be, they have arrested me before for less than this, but I have been tricked.

question: Have you talked more to this friend who got this story from you?

Joran: I just had a conversation with him, for about 20 minutes.

quistion: and did you (uitgekafferd) **** (lol) on him?

Joran: No, I still talk with him normal.

question: But he betrayed you, or not?

Joran: Yes, but he does not want to talk, he says, what is coming is coming on sunday.

quiestion: but we've heard that he received money from peter van de vries, to get a confession from you.

Joran: Yes, I don't know, I think he has more than enough money himself, but, we'll see.

question: what kind of boy is he?

Joran: You see, I don't know what they are going to show this sunday, but this is a boy, he's an older man, I met him, and we've met a lot, I found him to be fascinating, I was very interested in him, and I, ha ha ha, just told him what he wanted to hear,

question: but how did you not know then that he was not honest, that you told him just what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Yes well, he did a lot of thing you should not do, things that I would never do myself, some of these things he did do,

question: example?

Joran: I don't want to give an example, I don't want to talk someone down, but it now shows that he used me
(loose translation)

question: yes with a hidden microphone and a hidden camera, you never noticed that, it would seem.

Joran: These days these things are so little, but it's just been unbelievable dumb, really really, not normal dumb, and I hope that will become more peaceful because it seems that all hell is breaking loose.

question: Have you had contact with the boy that might have moved the body of Natalee?

Joran: Yes, no, that's just a boy I met on Aruba, just now, when I was there,

question: Did you speak to him?

Joran: But now I just met him.

question: Does the police have contact with this boy now?

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all.

I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now.
I don't know what the OM is thinking.
I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?
Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

Joran: No

question: Because, Mr Mos has said, this is the missing part, your confession.

Joran: Yes, it's very (vervelend) nasty but what I said was not true, and they can found out if it's true or not.

question: So you did not go with Natalee in a boat into the water and put her in the water?

Joran: No of course not.

question: That did not happen for sure?

Joran: No,

question: And how can we find out that that is not true, as you say?

Joran: Yes, I don't know, it has to do with that person, that after two and a half years with that person, that's not possible
(Joran talks in half sentences here)
No, I, it's just been very stupid.

question: do you blame de Vries?

Joran : NO, he does his job, I think that sunday night will bring very good tv night , but it's too bad that with this there are a lot of feelings for a lot of people involved here, and they will be hurt, and that's not a good tv program, but that's the way it is.

question: Joran, but now for all the people that are now thinking, Joran vd Sloot has lied from the beginning , and we talked around this table with Peter de Vries, and now it seems like again he lied again to someone else, why should we believe Joran vd Sloot?

Joran: Yes, I ask myself the same thing, there is no reason to believe me.

question: are you going to watch sunday evening?

Joran: I think I will watch sunday evening, I

question: will you consider to come to our program the next day to give your reaction?

Joran: I don't know, I think for myself I don't want to react, I'm pretty sober about it, but we'll see.

We'll call on monday again.
Thank you very much.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:42:59 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 01, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »

Tacopina on 20/20 ABC TV now.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 01, 2008, 10:35:32 PM »

Beth, I pray that you are right, I pray that these answers will ring true and hold fast, though I wish this was a nightmare from which we all could awake. I want you to know my prayers are with you, even though I know you are walking with the Hand of God and the spirit of Natalee is snuggling with you warmly in your bed. Natalee will live forever in our hearts and no one can ever take that from you or us.

We love you and you know that all you have to do is beckon and we will be there if you need us. You ran this show, and I think you did a damn good job!!!!!!!!! I am proud of you.

However, sleep good, there is still work to do.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 01, 2008, 10:36:40 PM »

Truthseeker looks quite dapper in his Valentine duds.  I think even Stacy and Clinton would approve. 

Uh, thanks!  But is should be in 'her' valentine duds.   

Oops.  It was the bow tie.  Sorry.  But you look quite beautiful.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: February 01, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »

Klaas, could you post that link again for Beth's video to post our comments?  Thanks.

Here you go

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2563.0
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 01, 2008, 10:38:50 PM »

Joran: Yes, I don't know, I think he has more than enough money himself, but, we'll see.

Now that sounds like it could be that gambler and who else would Joran look up to more than a successful gambling pro?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 01, 2008, 10:39:47 PM »

Tacopina is talking about murdered college student in Italy.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 01, 2008, 10:39:53 PM »

Greta's going to be blown away by what she hears and sees on the tape, or at least that's my prediction. I WISH it were in English!!!

Now, remember Scientologists do believe in "survival of the fittest."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: February 01, 2008, 10:40:09 PM »

Dear God, I think Greta still does not want to believe the sporter is guilty!!JMO

She really pizzd me off.  She still wants to believe Joran is just an innocent kid.  BS!

Yes, she got to me, too.  She added that when things are translated from Dutch to English (re:the show on Sunday)....statements are not the same...WELL, don't we know that, already?    

Greta plays both sides of the fence...and as for her Taco comments...she half laughed and half tried to make it seem like she was sympathetic....it was a crap segment, imo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 01, 2008, 10:40:17 PM »

Tacopina is talking about murdered college student in Italy.

SHOW HIM THE MONEY

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 01, 2008, 10:40:47 PM »

Thank you marco
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 01, 2008, 10:41:32 PM »

So....daddy is talking to people about poor Joran's safety and Joran is staying with Grandma

Hi Noly,
Really! but I guess the vanderslops know all about preditors. maybe one of the important people they don't want to hurt in telling what they know will hurt them.  Never mind that they hurt and killed Natalee and are tormenting her loved ones.
Guess his grandmom is on her own!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 01, 2008, 10:41:46 PM »

Marco@RU
translation Joran's interview on pauw & witteman

question: How did this all happen, with this so called confession:

Joran: Yes, I did say something to someone I should not have said, it's a story
to someone I have know for a while.

question: How long have you known him?

Joran: about 6 months.

quistion: what did you tell him:

Joran: Yes, well everyone will see it this sunday, ha ha ha , but I can easily proof that what I said is not true, it's a whole lot about nothing, and it's kinda sad that they brought the mother over here and that they told her, but we'll see it all.

question: Is it now not right to say right now what you said, and why it is that what you said is not true.

Joran: I talked to my parents and my lawyer and they told me how it is, and they said also , just don't say anything.

question: The news said tonight that it's about the news that after you made out with Natalee that you , that she got sick, and became lifeless, and that you called a friend and he came with a boat and that you went on the boat with her and that you threw her in the water , you glide her in the water.

Joran, Yes, that's what I said.

question: Is that not very dumb of you to say that?

Joran: Yes it is very dumb, but what I'm trying to say is that I have build up a relationship with someone for 6 months, and yes, that person, it's very difficult to explain, but that person did very brave (?), and I told him what he wanted to hear.

question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him,

question: but then, Joran it is unbelievable dumb to just say this, if it's not true.

Joran: It's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's so dumb, it's really dumb.

question: do you think you will be arrested again?

Joran: No, I don't think so.
Maybe it could be, they have arrested me before for less than this, but I have been tricked.

question: Have you talked more to this friend who got this story from you?

Joran: I just had a conversation with him, for about 20 minutes.

quistion: and did you (uitgekafferd) **** (lol) on him?

Joran: No, I still talk with him normal.

question: But he betrayed you, or not?

Joran: Yes, but he does not want to talk, he says, what is coming is coming on sunday.

quiestion: but we've heard that he received money from peter van de vries, to get a confession from you.

question: what kind of boy is he?

Joran: You see, I don't know what they are going to show this sunday, but this is a boy, he's an older man, I met him, and we've met a lot, I found him to be fascinating, I was very interested in him, and I, ha ha ha, just told him what he wanted to hear,

question: but how did you not know then that he was not honest, that you told him just what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Yes well, he did a lot of thing you should not do, things that I would never do myself, some of these things he did do,

question: example?

Joran: I don't want to give an example, I don't want to talk someone down, but it now shows that he used me
(loose translation)

question: yes with a hidden microphone and a hidden camera, you never noticed that, it would seem.

Joran: These days these things are so little, but it's just been unbelievable dumb, really really, not normal dumb, and I hope that will become more peaceful because it seems that all hell is breaking loose.

question: Have you had contact with the boy that might have moved the body of Natalee?

Joran: Yes, no, that's just a boy I met on Aruba, just now, when I was there,

question: Did you speak to him?

Joran: But now I just met him.

question: Does the police have contact with this boy now?

Joran: Yes, well I don't know, I don't know it all.

I have talked to my parents and my lawyer, and I just don't know what's happening now.
I don't know what the OM is thinking.
I think they are going to investigate it all, and it will show that it is not that way.

question: you have contact with your dad, does your dad have contact with the OM?
Joran: I don't know, I think he had a conversation with Mr. Mos, but it's only about security.

question: Oh so it was not about an new investigation?

Joran: No

question: Because, Mr Mos has said, this is the missing part, your confession.

Joran: Yes, it's very (vervelend) nasty but what I said was not true, and they can found out if it's true or not.

question: So you did not go with Natalee in a boat into the water and put her in the water?

Joran: No of course not.

question: That did not happen for sure?

Joran: No,

question: And how can we find out that that is not true, as you say?

Joran: Yes, I don't know, it has to do with that person, that after two and a half years with that person, that's not possible
(Joran talks in half sentences here)
No, I, it's just been very stupid.

question: do you blame de Vries?

Joran : NO, he does his job, I think that sunday night will bring very good tv night , but it's too bad that with this there are a lot of feelings for a lot of people involved here, and they will be hurt, and that's not a good tv program, but that's the way it is.

question: Joran, but now for all the people that are now thinking, Joran vd Sloot has lied from the beginning , and we talked around this table with Peter de Vries, and now it seems like again he lied again to someone else, why should we believe Joran vd Sloot?

Joran: Yes, I ask myself the same thing, there is no reason to believe me.

question: are you going to watch sunday evening?

Joran: I think I will watch sunday evening, I

question: will you consider to come to our program the next day to give your reaction?

Joran: I don't know, I think for myself I don't want to react, I'm pretty sober about it, but we'll see.

We'll call on monday again.
Thank you very much.

Also, the complete phone call with English subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik5an-r3LmI
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 10:46:39 PM by Observer » Logged
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 01, 2008, 10:41:48 PM »

Bingo! Welcome to the real world!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 01, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »

"Joran: I talked to my parents and my lawyer and they told me how it is, and they said also , just don't say anything. "

So they tell him to say nothing and he gives Pauw and Witteman an interview.  Dumb trashy putz. 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 01, 2008, 10:44:33 PM »

Now that sounds like it could be that gambler and who else would Joran look up to more than a successful gambling pro?
Joran just got played by a real Poker Player

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 01, 2008, 10:44:39 PM »

Beth, I pray that you are right, I pray that these answers will ring true and hold fast, though I wish this was a nightmare from which we all could awake. I want you to know my prayers are with you, even though I know you are walking with the Hand of God and the spirit of Natalee is snuggling with you warmly in your bed. Natalee will live forever in our hearts and no one can ever take that from you or us.

We love you and you know that all you have to do is beckon and we will be there if you need us. You ran this show, and I think you did a damn good job!!!!!!!!! I am proud of you.

However, sleep good, there is still work to do.

This is a beautiful post.  Beth has inspired a lot of people.  Thanks for putting this out here at this particular time.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.