April 27, 2024, 09:13:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #718 2/01 - 2/02/08  (Read 294893 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 02, 2008, 01:16:07 AM »

Now Tacopina confirms the "death." He had said previously there was no evidence of anything.

Joran's not nervous about outing KG. It's all about Paulus.

Paulus is holding the house of cards together.

Yep, Joran really screwed up.

islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: February 02, 2008, 01:16:12 AM »

I have NO doubt Joran did in fact murder Natalee that night. BUT, I do believe he was lying to the "mole." I think he "softened" the story considerably. This is going to be tricky because the Prosecution will not be able to corroborate Joran's "version."
What MAY happen is that a chain of dominoes is being set in motion. The "boy" he mentions that assisted him will squeal and that will lead to someone else getting blamed and that person in turn will squeal until the true story comes out. I see this getting worse before it finally plays out. JMO or MOO

A lot of this has been corroborated. He was the last person to be with her. He said they were on the beach together. The lied to police saying they dropped her off at the hotel.

that's quite a lot of corraboration. JMO

The confession is essential because dumping her out in the deep ocean would explain why there is no body. Also the crime scene was on the beach. All facts right from the horses mouth.
Yes, but I think it is much more complex than killing her at the beach and ONE person helped dumped her at sea. Joran's confession mentions nothing of Paulus's involvement or the very probable fact that she was at the VDS house that night. I will wait for the De Vries show, but something is not quite right!

Sorry I only responded to half of your post. you are right, we need to learn from this person with the boat.

But I will add to that that I have living on the Atlantic ocean my entire life. I have pulled many 17'' boats up to the beach. No problem. this makes perfect sense. You don't need anyone else. The other guy with the boat didn't want to get too close either becasuse there was a shallow sand bar or he didn't want to pull his boat up to the beach and be seen loading a dead girl into it. they have registration numbers on the side of the boats.

I have no reason to believe it was more that a cell phone call to his friend who drove the boat right up to the beach and stayed just outside of the breakers, which is usually about head high in heavy surf, and waist deep in light surf.

I can't see this guy admitting to anything or Joran telling us any more than he has.

JMO

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 02, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »

"The evidence refutes what Joran supposedly said," said Tacopina, who said he heard of the interview through media reports. "It doesn't change the truth of this case. And the truth is, Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's death."

What death?  Joe T told us there wasn't a shred of evidence that Natalee was dead.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: February 02, 2008, 01:17:29 AM »

Anna:
But how could he have told the mole six months ago about the boy he just met is what I mean.
Good point. I don't think even Joran knows what all he told the mole. That is why he should just shut up. Taco has to be livid!
Notice how Taco is slowly backing off (one less assertion every minute!)

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 02, 2008, 01:21:47 AM »

It is the Dopple Ganger theory... The one that did it looks like Joran but is not Joran. The same is for the 2 Kalpoes

Hey CapsLock, 

Many of us agree with Wreck that the story we are hearing that Joran told to his "friend" is "softened".  What has gotten Joran so nervous, CapsLock?  Why is Joran ready to cry?

Helen,

No He is a Manipulator of the Law.... He has gone twice and come out.

Soften, maybe but he goes home and will be coach again.

If he does not sign a confession admitting guilt, His stories will have to be research all over again. and if Arrested, He will say I told you allready in 2005, and 2006, Zips he will go.

Investigators are all over looking for evidence of a person that he just met... I do not remember his name nor his face....Maybe a Venezuelan or Colombian...I don't remember.

Zips..

2 wittiness with signed statement is needed. His confession...He go to lower court First Instance. (need a wittness that is will to be part of his games....hummm)

He will appeal and win on a Technicality...No Natalee body to link the crime to...

He can even come back and say...it was just a test to see how the court will react.

The Missing Link Natalee is the body.

The missing Link in O.J. was the killer

THE BODY is NEEDED.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #485 on: February 02, 2008, 01:22:04 AM »

Snip from AP story updated 1 hour ago.

One of Van der Sloot's attorneys, Joseph Tacopina of New York, said his client shouldn't have discussed the case.

"He should have hung up the phone, but he didn't. Clearly it's not something his parents are happy about," Tacopina told The Associated Press.

"The evidence refutes what Joran supposedly said," said Tacopina, who said he heard of the interview through media reports. "It doesn't change the truth of this case. And the truth is, Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's death."
De Vries has not made clear what the "confession" consists of. Dutch newspapers published a partial transcript of his talks with Aruba prosecutor Hans Mos, and Mos' office said Friday that "what appeared on the Internet seems to be a reproduction of a part of the conversation."

In the transcript, De Vries refers to a "confession" he obtained from suspect van der Sloot, but doesn't say what he allegedly admitted to.

"This is very impressive," Mos is quoted as responding in the transcript, though it was not clear what specifically he was referring to. "We have thought to ourselves that this was a very probable chain of events but until now we lacked sufficient evidence."

In another part of the transcript, the prosecutor says: "Clearly, it's the first time that he's confessed to somebody. This is his coming out."
http://tinyurl.com/2d552g

So JoeT hasn't even seen what DeVries has on Joran yet!!!  I love it!

Joe Taco is a greasy scumbag paid for liar, and we all know it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: February 02, 2008, 01:24:44 AM »

From Diario 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 02, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »

It is the Dopple Ganger theory... The one that did it looks like Joran but is not Joran. The same is for the 2 Kalpoes

Hey CapsLock, 

Many of us agree with Wreck that the story we are hearing that Joran told to his "friend" is "softened".  What has gotten Joran so nervous, CapsLock?  Why is Joran ready to cry?

Helen,

If he does not sign a confession admitting guilt, His stories will have to be research all over again. and if Arrested, He will say I told you allready in 2005, and 2006, Zips he will go.

Investigators are all over looking for evidence of a person that he just met... I do not remember his name nor his face....Maybe a Venezuelan or Colombian...I don't remember.

Zips..

2 wittiness with signed statement is needed. His confession...He go to lower court First Instance. (need a wittness that is will to be part of his games....hummm)

He will appeal and win on a Technicality...No Natalee body to link the crime to...

He can even come back and say...it was just a test to see how the court will react.

THE BODY is NEEDED.

PRESS ON PERSISTENCE!!!!!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: February 02, 2008, 01:31:50 AM »

Someone refresh me about how Koen was brought back in today. It was supposedly about the initials KG. Who said Joran mentioned "KG"???? If Joran did in fact mention Koen in his "confession" -- it is INDEED over!

As things were leaking yesterday, it was posted on one of the Dutch sites that the friend that helped him was KG.  I think we're just going to have to wait until Sunday to be sure.

Klaasend: No words from Dave?

everything is on hold?

Continue on the same work load?

was it a better picture or not from yesterday

Just been crazy today.  I haven't heard from anyone.  I suspect everyone is waiting to see DeVries show Sunday.

I'm in the middle of putting something together I should have finished by tomorrow.

Me to I am reaching the bottom of the pages..But still need work on the RITZ side..

BTW how did it go with the patien? all ok.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #489 on: February 02, 2008, 01:32:58 AM »

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo maintain that Natalee used cocaine that night.
(per FBI reports)

Date-rape drug, sexual assault, disposal of body, obstruction of justice still exist.

Might not be a popular discussion, but does anyone give credibility to the fact that Natalee may have used cocaine that same evening? Just wondering...

Kalpoe brothers. What is their involvement? DeVries tape seems to distance them from Joran. They would not be in the position they are in today, if they were not involved in some way. Did Paulus simply explain to them (if they provided the date-rape drug) that the murder could be pinned on them if their silence was not guaranteed. Since the discovery of the body was unlikely to occur, the circumstances surrounding the evening were cloudy, and inside help was at their disposal, Paulus instructed them to remain silent, helped them create smokescreens, and assured them that all would be well in the end?? Thoughts???

I don't think she ever used cocaine knowingly.

It would be tough, for most, to swallow. However, it would not change the fact that a crime was commited against her, regardless. Just wondering what others thought...

I was Natalee's age once upon a time.  I don't believe that she was ever a drug abuser and believe that she probably had never used drugs prior to this trip.  It would not change in anyway my feelings about her if it did come out that she had used cocaine while on this trip.  At my 20 year class reunion (almost 6 years ago) my peers deemed me a "square peg" while in school because I was a serious student and most considered me very "straight laced" from my southern Baptist upbringing.  I however did experiment with a few of the more popular drugs of that time, more so after graduation, one being cocaine.  I don't think the possibility that Natalee may have also tried the drug while on the trip of celebration with her peers changes anything about the outstanding young lady she was; and certainly did not entitle anyone to harm her in any way.  I can say from my experience with the drug that I was able to consume more alcohol than normal without feeling the effects that the same amount of alcohol produced normally.  I also believe that if Natalee did experiment with the drug on the trip, she did so because she was comfortable with those she was with, such as fellow classmates doing the same thing.  I however do not think that if drugs contributed to her death, it wasn't any drug that she ingested knowingly.  I firmly believe she was given some type of date rape drug before she ever left C & C's without her knowledge.  JMO

You just described me as a young girl too!   Yes, I did experiment with drugs, so I would NEVER judge her for the same.  It does not make a person 'bad', if it doesnt' consume your life.   If it was curiosity, a one time thing on a vacation, so what!  I don't condone it for obvious reasons.  I believe, if true, she was curious, maybe tried it among friends, whatever!, doesn't matter!  It does NOT justify murder, rape,  giving her unknown drugs on top of it (no right for anybody to do).... If she passed out,  CALL 911 for God's sakes!   You don't dispose of a body if you have 'nothing' to hide!  Gawd, Joran and the haters make me sick!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: February 02, 2008, 01:34:06 AM »

Capslock - yes, all is fine..thanks for asking.  He should be going home in time for the Superbowl 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #491 on: February 02, 2008, 01:34:13 AM »

I was so struck by Beth on the video and concerned for her obvious pain that I haven't really thought about the implications of her words, but I would imagine that when the show airs, Arubans are going to be nodding in agreement about her directive to "look what they've done, to a country...."

The Van der Sloots are going to be the most hated people in the world, much less a small island dependant on tourism.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 02, 2008, 01:39:07 AM »

Hey CapsLock, 

Helen,

Zips..

THE BODY is NEEDED.

Thanks, CapsLock.

We agree that Joran and his father and their friends have manipulated the law and he has escaped on "technicalities" created by the corrupt Justice officials. 

However, do you not believe that it will be difficult for corrupt Aruban officials to continue to manipulate the law in the light of exposure to the world?  I believe that Natalee's body will be found, but this charade of justice is very exposed at this time.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 02, 2008, 01:39:40 AM »

Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo maintain that Natalee used cocaine that night.
(per FBI reports)

Date-rape drug, sexual assault, disposal of body, obstruction of justice still exist.

Might not be a popular discussion, but does anyone give credibility to the fact that Natalee may have used cocaine that same evening? Just wondering...

Kalpoe brothers. What is their involvement? DeVries tape seems to distance them from Joran. They would not be in the position they are in today, if they were not involved in some way. Did Paulus simply explain to them (if they provided the date-rape drug) that the murder could be pinned on them if their silence was not guaranteed. Since the discovery of the body was unlikely to occur, the circumstances surrounding the evening were cloudy, and inside help was at their disposal, Paulus instructed them to remain silent, helped them create smokescreens, and assured them that all would be well in the end?? Thoughts???

I don't think she ever used cocaine knowingly.

It would be tough, for most, to swallow. However, it would not change the fact that a crime was commited against her, regardless. Just wondering what others thought...

I was Natalee's age once upon a time.  I don't believe that she was ever a drug abuser and believe that she probably had never used drugs prior to this trip.  It would not change in anyway my feelings about her if it did come out that she had used cocaine while on this trip.  At my 20 year class reunion (almost 6 years ago) my peers deemed me a "square peg" while in school because I was a serious student and most considered me very "straight laced" from my southern Baptist upbringing.  I however did experiment with a few of the more popular drugs of that time, more so after graduation, one being cocaine.  I don't think the possibility that Natalee may have also tried the drug while on the trip of celebration with her peers changes anything about the outstanding young lady she was; and certainly did not entitle anyone to harm her in any way.  I can say from my experience with the drug that I was able to consume more alcohol than normal without feeling the effects that the same amount of alcohol produced normally.  I also believe that if Natalee did experiment with the drug on the trip, she did so because she was comfortable with those she was with, such as fellow classmates doing the same thing.  I however do not think that if drugs contributed to her death, it wasn't any drug that she ingested knowingly.  I firmly believe she was given some type of date rape drug before she ever left C & C's without her knowledge.  JMO

You just described me as a young girl too!   Yes, I did experiment with drugs, so I would NEVER judge her for the same.  It does not make a person 'bad', if it doesnt' consume your life.   If it was curiosity, a one time thing on a vacation, so what!  I don't condone it for obvious reasons.  I believe, if true, she was curious, maybe tried it among friends, whatever!, doesn't matter!  It does NOT justify murder, rape,  giving her unknown drugs on top of it (no right for anybody to do).... If she passed out,  CALL 911 for God's sakes!   You don't dispose of a body if you have 'nothing' to hide!  Gawd, Joran and the haters make me sick!

I totally agree!  Thanks Dihannah1!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #494 on: February 02, 2008, 01:41:39 AM »

For once, I agree with Tacky.

"the evidence disputes what Joran said........"

The evidence has always disputed what Joran said, Joe! No matter which version he spewed forth, the evidence has always disputed each one.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 02, 2008, 01:42:41 AM »

To give everyone an idea how busy SM has been today, Thursday we had 6,700+ visitors to the site, today (2/1/08) we had 50,401 

Not bad considering there are only eight of us according to RU!

I did have hard time logging on several times today, got error message and Server Busy.

Yes, I got that server busy error a couple times myself but after refreshing a couple times got it.  I had no idea until I checked how many people were accessing this site!!

It is allready so, Wait when he open the gates of info...The server overload.. The network bumper to bumper of packets waiting to get a peek of whats going on....

I had ver bad access today, Connect, Post, wait 5 to 6 min to get back, many retries...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #496 on: February 02, 2008, 01:46:02 AM »

Capslock? What do you think the reaction of Arubans will be to this "confession?" Got any idea what the Judge's reaction will be since the world will have seen it and know exactly what the judge will make decisions based on?

Thanks for your opinions!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 02, 2008, 01:47:49 AM »

I was so struck by Beth on the video and concerned for her obvious pain that I haven't really thought about the implications of her words, but I would imagine that when the show airs, Arubans are going to be nodding in agreement about her directive to "look what they've done, to a country...."
The Van der Sloots are going to be the most hated people in the world, much less a small island dependant on tourism.

I have thought a lot about that also CBB;  I hope that the Aruban people will decide that they have suffered enough from the evil that has lived among them and dominated their lives and finally stand up for themselves and their island!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 02, 2008, 01:52:35 AM »

Sloots spawn likely caused the death of a young, innocent person then made her remains disappear and all they have to say is somebody betrayed Joran's trust???

No wonder he is a sociopath.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: February 02, 2008, 01:52:35 AM »

Only Beth would think of others at what had to be the worst moment of her life.  She lost that 1% that we were secretly hoping for.

She never mentioned herself even though Peter prompted her.  For all the #$%^&s that thought Beth's crusade was about Beth and getting publicity for her (Beth), she never thought of herself, even at the lowest moment of her life.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.