April 16, 2024, 02:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SENTIMENTS TO BETH/VIDEO RESPONSE  (Read 8469 times)
crazybabyborg
« on: February 01, 2008, 08:50:40 PM »

Beth,

My heart ached for you as I watched the video snippet of you in response to Peter DeVries. Did you know that you are an inspiration to us and to the world? I know that Natalee is so proud of you, and that you are so proud of her. The circumstances of Natalee's death has caused the world to know a little of her and so who she was is shared to make her almost a daughter to us all. Do you know that she has also shared you with the world and that you are a Mother that sets the standard for the world as well? It's a high bar and I believe that Natalee knows your efforts and heart.

You have been in my prayers from the beginning, for comfort and strength and that God will hold your hand and guide your footsteps through this dark valley. I believe that His other hand is holding Natalee's; the one you had to let go. He will be steadfast and He will only release for her arms to outreach in joy for your coming! It will be a joyous reunion, when it's time!

God Bless you, Beth. You remain in my heart!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:47 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:10:14 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 09:55:38 PM »

Dearest Beth, Watching you in this video, I wish I could have been there to hold you. You are such a strong person, But I know this has ripped your heart out. I was rasied with the saying God doesnt give you more than you can bare, but for crying out loud..this has got to be the worst. Know that you are not alone. We Monkeys are praying and standing right beside you and loving you. Know that Natalee is safe in Gods loving arms and has been. You and her will be united one day in heaven...while the filthy pigs that did this, and I know URINE didnt act alone....will BURN forever in hell. There will be JUSTICE for precious Natalee. I love you Beth for being Natalees Mom and for not giving in or up....
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 10:49:54 PM »

Beth, this video broke my heart into.  As a mother myself I could look into your eyes and feel your pain.  Hang in there, we are along for the ride with you.  Your beautiful daughter will not be forgotten.  Your devotion to Natalee is what a parent should be to their children.  You said you would be the voice for Natalee and you have. I am in awe of you and have the deepest respect for you.  My prayers go out to you and your family and also to Dave and his family.  The ride is about over. The pain will be for eternity.  But you have made a difference and Natalee would be so proud of her mother and father.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 08:54:25 AM »

Beth, My prayers have been with you and your family and I will continue to hold you up in prayer. My heart has broken for you many times.  Your devotion as a mother and your determination will bring the answers you richly deserve.   We have been with you from the beginning and will be with you until justice is served.

We stand with Natalee and we stand with you.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 11:17:13 PM »

~ WE LOVE YOU BETH ~
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 11:37:44 PM »

Beth my heart is aching for you and your family.  I cannot even comprehend how you must feel right now.  My heart is broken into pieces over what has happened to Natalee.  Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 11:40:16 PM »

Hi, Miss Beth - last time I saw you in person I bought you a Coke at the Hinds County Courthouse during the trial of the guy who ran the red light and then lied about it.  I know you remember that stupid accident also, but it seems like a million years ago.  When the news broke of Natalee's disappearance on Aruba, I could hardly believe it and have been closely following since, keeping you always in my prayers and trying to maintain hope of an eventual happy ending.  While that no longer seems possible, I did want you to know that your unflagging passion and determination to find the truth has been a real lesson in love for all of us.  Your refusal to be silent in the face of overwhelming opposition shows a level of faith and strength of character that most of us can only marvel at.  My heart is aching for you today, Beth.  Your strength upholds you and so do we.  Always know that we stand together with you, and for "our girl"
beautiful Natalee.  ((((((((hugs))))))))   
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 11:41:47 PM »

God bless you Beth.
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 11:53:01 PM »

Beth:

I am so sad over what has happened to Natalee, you, and your entire family and friends. I can't even express the heartache that I feel.

You have been strong and an unwavering figure standing for the voice of your beautiful daughter. You are to be commended for you perseverance and strength for almost three years now.

Although this may be the end of your journey for answers of what happened to Natalee, many of us realize that this is just the beginning of your grieving period that you must endure. Please know that there are thousands of individuals who have stood by and watched this spectacle unfold, silently stood behind you or maybe even blogged for you, and we are here still. If you should need anyone to listen, we're here. If you want to cry, we're here. If you want to yell, we're here. If you want to get mad, we're here.

You have made it this far and I know Natalee is looking down on you and is so proud, as we all are. You have been such a pillar of strength, but now you can breathe. If you feel weak, let us help you. That's the least we can do after the heavy burden you've been carrying.

Beth and family, we love you. We feel like we know you. You represent everything that's good. We WANT to help you if we may. Lean on us.

Sincerely,
Just An American Mom,

fran
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 11:58:09 PM »

Dear Beth,

Just know that you are not alone.
We stand with you and Natalee forever.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »

ms. beth

i wish there were some way we could relieve the grief and pain, but i know better.  please just remember that there are literally thousands of people pulling for you, matt, and the rest of your family in this terrible time.  please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.  natalee is proud of you and her entire family for the grace and determination you all have exhibited in her behalf. keep up the good fight. natalee's worth it.
dennisintn
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »

Beth,
You are not alone. You are in our hearts and in our prayers. We grieve for you, Dave and every single person in your family. We grieve for Natalee.

We will fight to the end to get justice for Natalee.

Marlee

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 10:19:12 AM »

Beth-

Watching your face during the video exemplifies the face of a mother's love for her child, the depth of that, the breadth of that, and the vivid pain of that loss. Even in such overwhelming pain you had dignity, you also have something some who have criticized you do not, you have loved at full capacity. This case has taught me that many cannot love at that depth, that many have never felt that intensity of love that you would go to the ends of the earth to protect and to nurture your children.

This is clearly a legacy from you to Natalee and Matt, one others may envy and others may never understand, but that is the light that cast into the world. That is what made Natalee unique in some ways, her own desire to be the best person she could as you taught her mattered, also made her unique.

That love lives on forever, it is never diminished. We do stand by you, beside you, and behind you and your family. Thank you for setting an example for us all regarding love and commitment. May God ease your pain and help you through the next steps of this journey, you are in my prayers always.

Natalee's light shines forever....

I continue to stand with the girl.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »

Dear Beth,
As a mother of 4, a human being and an American, I'm shocked at all that you've been through. Everyone in this world should be outraged at this confession and demand criminal proceedings.

I've kept up with this from the beginning and even read your book and Dave's book.

My thoughts and prayers will always be with you and your family.

God Bless and Angel Hugs,
Myrna (Louisiana)
ppatlanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 07:48:16 PM »

Beth,

My heart ached for you as I watched the video snippet of you in response to Peter DeVries. Did you know that you are an inspiration to us and to the world? I know that Natalee is so proud of you, and that you are so proud of her. The circumstances of Natalee's death has caused the world to know a little of her and so who she was is shared to make her almost a daughter to us all. Do you know that she has also shared you with the world and that you are a Mother that sets the standard for the world as well? It's a high bar and I believe that Natalee knows your efforts and heart.

You have been in my prayers from the beginning, for comfort and strength and that God will hold your hand and guide your footsteps through this dark valley. I believe that His other hand is holding Natalee's; the one you had to let go. He will be steadfast and He will only release for her arms to outreach in joy for your coming! It will be a joyous reunion, when it's time!

God Bless you, Beth. You remain in my heart!
ppatlanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 08:09:50 PM »

Beth,

I have followed this story since the very beginning and felt your pain as best I could in hopes that one day at the very least you would know what happened to Natalie. I was ready to assume there is no justice in this world for you represented to me the truest victim of the most horrible crime that could possible happen. You preservered against unsurmountable odds.  I found myself giving up hope for any justice in this world as you so deserved more than what seemed unattainable.  Thank God the truth lurked its head out and gave you closure....at least everyone knows you are the one who was victimized.  I pray that Jovan will one day experience every bit of pain that he put you through twofold and that you know that Natalie is looking down from above smiling and so thankful to have a mother as wonderful as you.  And you and Natalie communicate through your hearts that all's right with the World until you meet again.  God Bless You Natalie's mother.    pat from Atlanta
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 09:19:16 PM »

Beth:

I have followed this case from the beginning.  I have been amazed by your grace and dignity and inspired by your determination and perseverance.  Please know that you and your family are always in our prayers, but especially now.  If we can help you in any way, please let us know.  We are here for you.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 09:28:19 AM »

I have pondered over in my mind a million times as to what I could possibly say to you. Just know that my heart will always be with you, Natalee all of Natalee's family.  I have been with you from the beginning of this horrific nightmare you have all endured...you have become a part of my family.

I give to you this poem I have held on to for many, many years in the hopes it will comfort you. I know you have strong faith and will understand it.

A Child Loaned

"I'll lend you for a little time
A child of Mine." He said.
"For you to love the while she lives
And mourn for when she's dead.
It may be six or seven years
Or twenty-two or three
But will you, till I call her back
Take care of her for Me?
She'll bring her charms to gladden you
And should her stay be brief,
You'll have her lovely memories
As solace for your grief.

I cannot promise she will stay
Since all from Earth return,
But there are lessons taught down there
I want the child to learn.
I've looked this wide world over
In my search for teacher's true,
And from the throngs that crowd life's lanes,
I have selected you;
Now will you give her all your love,
Nor think the labour vain
Nor hate Me when I come to call
And take her back again?

I fancied that I heard them say,
"Dear Lord, Thy will be done,
For all the joys Thy child shall bring,
The risk of grief we'll run.
We'll shelter her with tenderness,
We'll love her while we may,
And for the happiness we've known,
Forever grateful stay.

But should the angels call for her
Much sooner than we planned,
We'll brave the bitter grief that comes
And try to understand."

"Anonymous"

*I have edited the original to state 'her' instead of 'him'.
May you all find peace in your hearts.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.