May 29, 2024, 09:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225393 times)
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: February 02, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »

For those of you who have read http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/02/strange-huh/

Remember that GVS is a celebrity member of the "Church" of S****tology.

If you read about those people, this is exactly the type of misinformation tactics they use when they want to discredit something. What would be the motive? I don't know, follow the money. But if you have ever read about CoS tactics (they are all over the web), to me this is rather striking. It may also have no relation but why otherwise would a respected reporter post such defamatory speculation on the basic of a crank email???  (BTW, I have never had any relationship with the cult at all, I have only read about them).

NCDan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: February 02, 2008, 07:37:08 PM »

I just saw the news I Telearuba, I can not believe The prosecuter...He thinks that the two Indians that came to Aruba, have brought up some questionable information and they have a group of investigators working on it.

Wel if what he is saying is that the current investigation is about this two lunatic than we know allready where this is going.... no where... That is why there is no arrest.

and besides, they are the last that where with Natalee but if they come up with twisted stories that the indian friends have created, we all know where it will lead, No Where.

Did you actually see/hear MOS on Telearuba?  I thought MOS already said their stuff was basically BS. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: February 02, 2008, 07:41:13 PM »

‘I look deeper in their eyes than anyone ever did to penetrate their mask and say ‘I know that you know that I know you killed her, so better confess, coz I will never let you go.’’ Peter De Vries  http://www.peterrdevries.com/bio.htm

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:45:05 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: February 02, 2008, 07:44:22 PM »

OK, I posted.  I teared up but didn't cry.  Some of us are crybabies and reading mean stuff about this family is really hurtful.

And Red just made another post to her!  He is all fired up about it. 

I hope everyone will give her whatfor for doing this awful thing and posting what she KNOWS darned well is a big fat lie.  If this were true, this family would be trying to keep it quiet instead of going before the media all they could to get the word out what happened to their daughter.

Greta knows this.  She knows that's a lie so why did she post it in a place of prominence like that?  Should I send her am email about Joran with stuff I just make up?  Will she make it a feature like this if I do?  I don't think so.  But maybe I should try.  Just send an email full of whoppers about him and see.  Well, there is enough to say about Joran that I wouldn't even have to lie.

And what does Mos mean by Joran is "coming out"?  Should that be taken in the usual sense as announcing openly that he is gay or what? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 02, 2008, 07:44:48 PM »

I think the The (OM), after hearing what the Two Indians said, came up with this brilliand ID, let paly the Indian Game and we can close the case...so now what....We let them play the show and after that we will make them run scared and dance
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #205 on: February 02, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »

The OM must have read Greta's blog Rolling Eyes
This is insane.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #206 on: February 02, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »

I just had to respond at Greta's blog:

I honestly believe that Natalee’s family, including Jug Twitty, have been through quite enough, don’t you Greta? Obviously not, or you wouldn’t have taken space allotted to a major network’s journalist, to print tabloid trash.
If you have to stretch this far to bolster your “inclined to believe” theory, I can only conclude that the FACT of Joran’s recent admissions has you scrambling for absolutely anything. You’re a lawyer, and with the talents you have exhibited by posting that trash, perhaps you’d be happier practicing in Aruba. You’d fit right in.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 02, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »

Anna, I don'tt think Mos is referring to the gay thing when he says coming out.
Think he means we will see the real Joran, one that is not scripted for Prime Time.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: February 02, 2008, 07:53:33 PM »

I think the The (OM), after hearing what the Two Indians said, came up with this brilliand ID, let paly the Indian Game and we can close the case...so now what....We let them play the show and after that we will make them run scared and dance

Capslock - this is old news that has been discredited almost everywhere over a week ago.  I find it odd that the OM would go on TeleAruba today and mention it.  Doesn't make any sense and is very bad for Aruba, IMO.  You sure it wasn't a taped response from over a week ago?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 02, 2008, 07:54:19 PM »

Anna, I don'tt think Mos is referring to the gay thing when he says coming out.
Think he means we will see the real Joran, one that is not scripted for Prime Time.

Well, I just wondered considering the photo with the overtly gay guy pawing Joran and his desperation to impress another guy and the guy cooking for Joran and all that together, was not just Mos comment.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

m

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2008, 07:55:50 PM »

Klaasend: I had to run out but, did you find anything on the 46th

Also Shango did not just write these clues down just for fun, he wrote exactly what was going to happend to Greta...

Maybe she need to be reminded a bit.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2008, 07:57:18 PM »

Klaasend: I had to run out but, did you find anything on the 46th

Also Shango did not just write these clues down just for fun, he wrote exactly what was going to happend to Greta...

Maybe she need to be reminded a bit.

No, I couldn't find anything. 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: February 02, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »

OK, I went over and read it and also noticed this in the comments section:

Greta,

Yes, this is the real Red from Scared Monkeys.com

Blogging is not a joke and an afterthought, for many of us its a serious responsibility that allows all to have access to news and events at a moments notice. Using respect, judgment and responsibility in the process.

What’s the matter, those words of your that “you are inclined to believe him” coming back to haunt you?

You should be ashamed to have posted something so stupid. Do you have nothing else to post or did Joe Tacopina ask you to do him another favor? You would dare post this trivial BS in the wake of the news that has come out where we all unfortunately know Natalee is dead.

Many of you in the media really need to take a good look in the mirror and your souls.

Please stick to the media and leaving blogging to trained professionals.

The idea you feel the need to try and rial people up with outlandish posts in pathetic. Please tell me that you feel the need to do this in order to make your meter spin. What’s the matter, too many people been reading at SM?

I have never seen anyone betray a trust and a friendship like you have done with Beth. You, much like myself had been provided with secrets and trusts with Beth. We have been given access that many other were not. This is how you would use such access to print such stupid nonsense.

This would be the equivalence of Scared Monkeys stating you had involvement. Of course we would not, it would be asinine.

Blogging is not supposed to be sensationalism, nor is it supposed to be printing ridiculous points of view when one claims to be a news blog.

Stick to the media and let other blog in a responsible manner.

RED

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Go Red!  I love it.  You must have really gotten pissed to write that.  She has totally earned it.  I am inclined to believe that her ratings must be down.

Great job.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: February 02, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »

Capslock - this is old news that has been discredited almost everywhere over a week ago.  I find it odd that the OM would go on TeleAruba today and mention it.  Doesn't make any sense and is very bad for Aruba, IMO.  You sure it wasn't a taped response from over a week ago?

Wel it started with the current event and ended with the old...Why put the old info as the end....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 02, 2008, 07:59:06 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

I find it interesting that De Vries said (on Nova) that what Joran said in the hidden cam recording checked out fairly well. So, he didn't just assume that Joran was speaking the truth in that confession, before he announced to the world that he solved the case.

Meanwhile, Joran is allegedly in hiding in Drachten and the OM is sitting ready to issue an arrest warrant if the show presents sufficient new evidence.

Dutchies may want to visit the new Joran van der Sloot section on Holland's largest web community, Fok Forum, at http://forum.fok.nl/forum/156. The crowd there isn't very well informed, but it's a good place to learn about breaking news from all kinds of sources.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »

I think the The (OM), after hearing what the Two Indians said, came up with this brilliant ID, let paly the Indian Game and we can close the case...so now what....We let them play the show and after that we will make them run scared and dance
Oh for God's sake.

To Aruba and the OM:...Do you not see that you have been given a gift? You have wanted this case to "go away". You now have Joran's confession of events. You have the answers you wanted, most of them anyways. You will not make this case ever "go away" by broadcasting physic indians or the renee G. 's  documentary, or Julia Renfro's bullcrap. Those things only make you look like fools. Now that Peter R DE Vries has gotten this information, the whole world is watching to see what Aruba will do. This is your chance Aruba, to finally do the right thing. I hate to see what will heppen if you don't.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2008, 08:02:27 PM »

Geraldo's on the case now on Fox
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 02, 2008, 08:03:31 PM »

Wel it started with the current event and ended with the old...Why put the old info as the end....

Isn't TeleAruba broadcast from Curacao?  Where Renee G is?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #218 on: February 02, 2008, 08:03:50 PM »

Tacky Alert
crazybabyborg
« Reply #219 on: February 02, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »

Why would Mos be in a hurry to arrest Joran? He's totally silent in jail, and out in the open, he can't shut up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.