May 29, 2024, 12:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225432 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2008, 08:27:36 PM »

Joe T. is blowing a gasket................................................................................wonder what/who Joran is blowing?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #261 on: February 02, 2008, 08:29:20 PM »

For those of you who have read http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/02/strange-huh/

Remember that GVS is a celebrity member of the "Church" of S****tology.

If you read about those people, this is exactly the type of misinformation tactics they use when they want to discredit something. What would be the motive? I don't know, follow the money. But if you have ever read about CoS tactics (they are all over the web), to me this is rather striking. It may also have no relation but why otherwise would a respected reporter post such defamatory speculation on the basic of a crank email???  (BTW, I have never had any relationship with the cult at all, I have only read about them).

NCDan

I left her my thoughts..

"Very interesting...

I heard that some taxi driver told someone that Greta was having an afffair with Joran.  And some idiot reporter gave it enough credibility to put it on her blog.

….what do you think?"

Two thumbs up, Blah!  thumright
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: February 02, 2008, 08:31:30 PM »

I bet they have Joran bound gagged and probably drugged to keep Him quiet! 
LMAO! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2008, 08:32:11 PM »

He is probably in a straight jacket. Better get one for Joe T. as well.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »

Watching and hearing Tacopina lose his mind is priceless.

He thought he had covered up the crime. He made every effort to twart any investigation or prosecution of Joran Van der Sloot. However, Tacopina nor Paul, nor Anita could control the sociopath known as Joran Van der Sloot.

These people had actually covered up the crime and Joran was in the clear. Joran just couldn't keep quiet. He had to let people know that he was involved.

Tacopina is losong his mind because he now knows he has lost all control of the case and that his client is toast. The worst thing for any attorney is ... representing the unknown.

Right now Tacopina has no idea what his client has said and he is trying to spin anything that might have already been said.

As I said in my FP post,
There is one very important fact not to be over looked when viewing these up coming audio and video tapes from Peter R. De Vries involving Joran Van der Sloot … Joe Tacopina, Joran’s parents, and Joran can never say the tapes are fake. By Joran’s now attempt to diffuse his getting caught by a friend who was wired and stating that “he was lying”, Joran has admitted the tapes are authentic.

I'm so glad you saw it, Red! It did my heart good! Don't you know Tacky just wants to bitch slap his client???

To hear Joey's high pitched voice go into insanity mode is priceless.

So this is how a $500/hr atty acts when his clients is a dumbass.

Hey Joey, you sleep with flees, you get dogs. Of course with you I have no idea which was which.

For all the threats that Tacopina made about suing people who dared called your client a criminal and guilty ... guess what Joe ... he is.

Tacopina, how does it feel to look like a horse's ass on TV for all to see as your client threw you under the bus. So much for any of your credibility.

Tacopina will now be seen on pundit rolls on The Gameshow Network.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:42:29 PM by Red » Logged
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 02, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »

Joran has been his own worst enemy lately, hasn't he ?
The wine throwing episode, now getting nailed like this.
And then, phoning that program or them calling him and admitting that he got caught on tape.
He said it the best, stupid, stupid stupid.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 02, 2008, 08:35:34 PM »

With Greta as the hostess and the prizes are : Drumroll... free trips to Aruba !
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #267 on: February 02, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »

With Greta as the hostess and the prizes are : Drumroll... free trips to Aruba !
Good One KAT_Gram! I wonder if Granny is having to hold the phone to his ear so Mommy and Daddy Can talk to Him..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 02, 2008, 08:39:05 PM »

I feel better now.  Got that off my chest, and didn't even swear. 

Way to go Red!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 02, 2008, 08:39:09 PM »

I left her my thoughts..

"Very interesting...

I heard that some taxi driver told someone that Greta was having an afffair with Joran.  And some idiot reporter gave it enough credibility to put it on her blog.

….what do you think?"

Priceless! Way to go, Blah! 

Nice job. I never post there, but felt obligated to after that asinine post. My comment was as follows:

Greta,

Yes, this is the real Red from Scared Monkeys.com

Blogging is not a joke and an afterthought, for many of us its a serious responsibility that allows all to have access to news and events at a moments notice. Using respect, judgment and responsibility in the process.

What's the matter, those words of your that "you are inclined to believe him" coming back to haunt you?

You should be ashamed to have posted something so stupid. Do you have nothing else to post or did Joe Tacopina ask you to do him another favor? You would dare post this trivial BS in the wake of the news that has come out where we all unfortunately know Natalee is dead.

Many of you in the media really need to take a good look in the mirror and your souls.

Please stick to the media and leaving blogging to trained professionals.

The idea you feel the need to try and rial people up with outlandish posts in pathetic. Please tell me that you feel the need to do this in order to make your meter spin. What's the matter, too many people been reading at SM?

I have never seen anyone betray a trust and a friendship like you have done with Beth. You, much like myself had been provided with secrets and trusts with Beth. We have been given access that many other were not. This is how you would use such access to print such stupid nonsense.

This would be the equivalence of Scared Monkeys stating you had involvement. Of course we would not, it would be asinine.

Blogging is not supposed to be sensationalism, nor is it supposed to be printing ridiculous points of view when one claims to be a news blog.

Stick to the media and let other blog in a responsible manner.

RED

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: February 02, 2008, 08:39:29 PM »

Wow, you guys have been posting incessantly.  I left my marker on where I left off early this morning and I get back and there are more posts than I can read in a day.

Is everyone looking forward to seeing Paulus and Joran shackled?  Oh, well, that will never happen but at least we are going to see/hear the creep in his own words tell his dilute version of what happened.  I am sure there will be no gruesome details as happened on that night, but it's a start.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »

Wow, you guys have been posting incessantly.  I left my marker on where I left off early this morning and I get back and there are more posts than I can read in a day.

Is everyone looking forward to seeing Paulus and Joran shackled?  Oh, well, that will never happen but at least we are going to see/hear the creep in his own words tell his dilute version of what happened.  I am sure there will be no gruesome details as happened on that night, but it's a start.

TYLER! Geraldo did a phone interview with Kimberly, Mark Furman, the lady judge (can't think of her name) and Tacky! It's a MUST SEE!   
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: February 02, 2008, 08:44:06 PM »

I doubt there will be anything in the "confession" that will be legally damning, but the court of world opinion will find Juron guilty.  He's done.  His family is done.  IMHO Juron drugged, carved out, raped, and murdered Natalee Holloway.  And after tomm. night the rest of the world will hear what we have known for 2 years and 8 months.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »

Does anyone remember a long time back that there was a man who came forth saying that he drove to the beach late at night (something about missing his wife, or leaving his wife) and that he heard a woman scream and he saw a tall man carrying something into the ocean?  (Sorry for the overly broad, pieced together thoughts).  But, if I'm remembering correctly, wouldn't that go along with what we're hearing that Joran took Natalee beyond the sandbar.....?

I believe that was Carlos the "frozen condom" witness that ALE claims later retracted his story.

If this has not been answered, Klaasen, I remember the woman who said she heard a girl screaming on the beach and saw a white truck.  I believe that was June 2005.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »

Watching and hearing Tacopina lose his mind is priceless.

He thought he had covered up the crime. He made every effort to twart any investigation or prosecution of Joran Van der Sloot. However, Tacopina nor Paul, nor Anita could control the sociopath known as Joran Van der Sloot.

These people had actually covered up the crime and Joran was in the clear. Joran just couldn't keep quiet. He had to let people know that he was involved.

Tacopina is losong his mind because he now knows he has lost all control of the case and that his client is toast. The worst thing for any attorney is ... representing the unknown.

Right now Tacopina has no idea what his client has said and he is trying to spin anything that might have already been said.

As I said in my FP post,
There is one very important fact not to be over looked when viewing these up coming audio and video tapes from Peter R. De Vries involving Joran Van der Sloot … Joe Tacopina, Joran’s parents, and Joran can never say the tapes are fake. By Joran’s now attempt to diffuse his getting caught by a friend who was wired and stating that “he was lying”, Joran has admitted the tapes are authentic.

I'm so glad you saw it, Red! It did my heart good! Don't you know Tacky just wants to bitch slap his client???

To hear Joey's high pitched voice go into insanity mode is priceless.

So this is how a $500/hr atty acts when his clients is a dumbass.

Hey Joey, you sleep with flees, you get dogs. Of course with you I have no idea which was which.

For all the threats that Tacopina made about suing people who dared called your client a criminal and guilty ... guess what Joe ... he is.

Tacopina, how does it feel to look like a horse's ass on TV for all to see as your client threw you under the bus. So much for any of your credibility.

Tacopina will now be seen on pundit rolls on Gameshow Network.

OMG!  I hope Carpe got that one! 

Joe T. went into ORBIT when Mark F. mentioned "lying to protect a friend or family member".  It was too, too funny.
Joe T. started screaming like a girl, the pitch of his voice rising several octaves.

The best thing is that he can't defend any of what is about to happen, cuz he has no idea what his client has said.
He has to watch with the rest of the world, and then it's too late.

Too late for you too, "Judge" Rick Smid.  Peter DeVries took the "secret" out of your "secret" proceedings.

I can't wait.  I LOVE SURPRISES!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #275 on: February 02, 2008, 08:45:19 PM »

I saw your post on Greta's blog, Red. No one had to convince me it was the "real" Red! 

GOOD ONE!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 02, 2008, 08:46:50 PM »

Yes, I think Paulus took the remains out prolly in the Gottenbos boat on one of his pretend trips to the bank and that is the lie Joran is also telling.  Along with drugging Natlaee and causing her to choke on her own vomit.

Died in his arms?  Yeah, I just bet she did.  Were your hands around her throat when she did, Joran?

Greta is obviously trying to soften the blow to Joran of what we are all going to see tomorrow.

She might as well be a member of his defense team.

mo but I am right.

I love this.   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 02, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »

I posted another comment to Greta.  They are pouring in faster than I can read them but seem by far the majority are not pleased with her latest lame attempt to deflect from what we are likely to see tomorrow.

Wondering is she will leave this one.  So far, no editing seems to be being done, like she is not even there or reading response but then no surprise there.

Anyway, my last one was a little stronger, heh, heh.  This is what it says:

Aruba doesn’t want to prosecute Joran van der Sloot because they are afraid it will come out that drugging and raping the tourist girls is so common, it’s practically the national pastime down there.

Joran said in your interview they have done this twenty times before and you didn’t even ask for details like what exactly “done this” might entail, not that the liar Joran would tell the truth.

But how can they prosecute just one of the ones doing this and not the rest? He might resent that and tell just how often this is being done down there. Just as it has come out that they also drug tourists and empty their bank accounts via ATM withdrawals.

No, Aruba is not likely to take this to trial. Can’t have all their nasty little secrets exposed in worldwide media.

If I send you an email of all the things I have heard about Aruba and Joran van der Sloot and especially his father, Paulus, will you post it in a place of prominence like this? I didn’t think so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 02, 2008, 08:51:48 PM »

I particularly liked this one by another frog at that Dutch site.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #279 on: February 02, 2008, 08:52:12 PM »

HELEN BACK WROTE:

OMG!  I hope Carpe got that one! 

Joe T. went into ORBIT when Mark F. mentioned "lying to protect a friend or family member".  It was too, too funny.
Joe T. started screaming like a girl, the pitch of his voice rising several octaves.

The best thing is that he can't defend any of what is about to happen, cuz he has no idea what his client has said.
He has to watch with the rest of the world, and then it's too late.

Too late for you too, "Judge" Rick Smid.  Peter DeVries took the "secret" out of your "secret" proceedings.

I can't wait.  I LOVE SURPRISES!

I think there's real beauty in the way Peter DeVries is doing this. It may be all about his appetite for ratings, but who cares?  Whatever the legal response to the tape is, by OM, a judge, or whoever, the world will know ahead of time what they are responding to. It's like toothpaste; you just can't get it back in the tube once it's been squeezed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.