May 29, 2024, 12:15:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225429 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 02, 2008, 10:32:02 PM »

I love it!! Gerlado redeemed himself a bit with me tonight..He's no longer so desperate he had to run with some cockamamie BS story filled with lies..He has the goods to work with this time 

Joe T:What he is saying is she died because of her own accidental ya know accidental seizures because of drugs.

Geraldo:Unless he gave her the Drugs

Joe T: Who said that? Who said that?  Wait Geraldo he did not say he gave her the drugs

Geraldo:He gave her the drugs,he obstructed justice,he disposed of her body and untold cruelty to this poor woman's parents..He jerked us all around for two years

Joe T:Ohh Gerlado dont mix and match issues..Did he admit to guilt or to being cruel?They are very distinctive different issues

Geraldo waxed the dude!!!! 
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:56:12 PM by Observer » Logged

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2008, 10:33:12 PM »

Kimberly Guilfoyle said they will be able to use this tape in court.

And hammered Joran pretty good to boot. What a breath of fresh air she is compared to Greta.

You got that right Dayhiker...Kimberly knows the right questions to ask....

LOL Hotping, between Geraldo and Kimberely tonite I am feeling downright stoked!

Kimberley is the news anchor Greta can only dream to be.

I just love Kimberly!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: February 02, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »

I am still having a problem understanding how Joe T. is Joran's attorney. There is nothing he can do here in the U.S. to represent him. There are no law suits to take care of (at the moment anyway) and I don't believe he can practice in Aruba. So the question is who died and made him an Aruban attorney?

Its called free PR for him. One of the most dangerous places is to be between Tacopina and a TV camera. However, as previously states ... Joey is no longer controlling the news cycle in how Joran is presented. Notice the 4 or 5 on 1 pile on tonight on Geraldo. Gone is any idea of having Joey just getting to run off at the mouth unchallenged.

That and the fact that Aruba needs this case successfully spun in the US for tourism reasons.

I would dare say they are probably footing his tab at this point.

All Joe has left is Greta and she is going to have egg all over her face. They deserve each other. Unfortunately few will see because she is going to get steamrolled by ABC.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 02, 2008, 10:36:52 PM »

LOL Hotping, between Geraldo and Kimberely tonite I am feeling downright stoked!

I just love Kimberly!!!!

I do too, Ldstlou, I only regret she didn't have the chance to tear Taco to pieces!  

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #364 on: February 02, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

I just have to say, I am an emotional driven person...in times it's a good thing...but at other times it creates a pimple or two...lol...but I was so struck by Robots post the other day...about so many people investing so much into finding Natalee..and attempting to honor her by finally finding justice for her...and that it was done by so many loving and caring strangers...passing the baton. You all make me so proud to be a Monkey. My cell phone ring is the sound of Tarzan with monkeys in the background....lol...but that sound reminds me everyday...of who I am, and that I am part of a cause so important. This little girl...has blessed us all...has brought so many people together..has created lifelong friendships, has taught me the meaning of integrity, and compassion, and empathy, and love. I could go on and on. We will feel so many emotions tomorrow, so many of our faces will look so similar to the face of Beth's when she saw the video we will see, I don't know...it's so hard to put it into words. I believe tomorrow we will have our answers. I believe it will NOT  end, that Natalee's family will need us more than ever. And I am so glad I have been here with you all, so glad to have been a part of the team who has passed on the baton. I just love you all so much. I really do.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: February 02, 2008, 10:40:40 PM »

Klaas? Musings please?  TIA!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 02, 2008, 10:41:52 PM »

No arrests yet due to trying to corroborate.  Which they should.  Leave no reason for the Judge to let idiot go this time.

I agree Dihannah, dot the i's and cross the t's. They don't need another one like the last one. Need to go in with their guns loaded.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 02, 2008, 10:45:06 PM »

Kimberly Guilfoyle said they will be able to use this tape in court.

And hammered Joran pretty good to boot. What a breath of fresh air she is compared to Greta. You got that Right! Greta needs to retire to ARUBA!

You got that right Dayhiker...Kimberly knows the right questions to ask....

In God We Trust!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 02, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

Sloot is toast for good. There will be no rehabiliting his image after DeVries gets thru with him.
AZ lady, liked your Greta post. Mine sounded childish and immature, but then, when the emotions run thru me like they were today, I can not be a grown up.
This case has been a study in human behaviour hasn't it?
When I first started on the blogs, it was this case. Never knew people could be so cruel and hurtful. Greta's post just floored me. I have NO RESPECT for her as a person at all. She should be facing some sort of sanctions from her Network for that one. Never going to take into consideration anything she says again or give
any consideration to her opinion again. She is one two faced inhuman person.

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: February 02, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »

I just have to say, I am an emotional driven person...in times it's a good thing...but at other times it creates a pimple or two...lol...but I was so struck by Robots post the other day...about so many people investing so much into finding Natalee..and attempting to honor her by finally finding justice for her...and that it was done by so many loving and caring strangers...passing the baton. You all make me so proud to be a Monkey. My cell phone ring is the sound of Tarzan with monkeys in the background....lol...but that sound reminds me everyday...of who I am, and that I am part of a cause so important. This little girl...has blessed us all...has brought so many people together..has created lifelong friendships, has taught me the meaning of integrity, and compassion, and empathy, and love. I could go on and on. We will feel so many emotions tomorrow, so many of our faces will look so similar to the face of Beth's when she saw the video we will see, I don't know...it's so hard to put it into words. I believe tomorrow we will have our answers. I believe it will NOT  end, that Natalee's family will need us more than ever. And I am so glad I have been here with you all, so glad to have been a part of the team who has passed on the baton. I just love you all so much. I really do.

Great post, Idslou.  Even though I don't post much, I have been here everyday since the beginning, and I feel the same exact way.   Thanks for  putting it in words.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 02, 2008, 10:49:44 PM »

OOPs messed up that quote its in the middle! 

In God We Trust!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 02, 2008, 10:50:05 PM »

Since I made my first post at Greta as noted on here previously, a hundred more have been made!  Most do not like her having done that at all.

If we send her an email with all the rumors we have heard about Joran or if I tune in my psychic abilities to fabricate a few, will she post that?

Some how I don't think she would.

What about sending a few "thought prints" ?!?!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 02, 2008, 10:51:42 PM »

Good evening all! Maybe its time for Aruba to become a tourist destination vs a pirate island and safe haven for all those running from justice. Cuz if they do not act now then those fugitives watching are going to be moving there.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 02, 2008, 10:51:45 PM »

Peter De Vries and Chris Cuomo(ABC) on Nova tonight.

Nova Website
http://tinyurl.com/3cby3d

Windows Media Player
http://tinyurl.com/3dt34n

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 02, 2008, 10:52:05 PM »

A highlight from the Geraldo transcript:

Joe: Mark, Mark that's not true, Mark look there's a real phenomenon called false confession and I'm not saying that that applies here, let's not say that that's the only time

Geraldo: Joe, Joe

Kimberley: Ha ha

Janine: Ha ha ha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 02, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »

Great post, Idslou.  Even though I don't post much, I have been here everyday since the beginning, and I feel the same exact way.   Thanks for  putting it in words.

Monkeys Rock!!! lol
Thanks SS.
Heading to bed all..sweet dreams and see you all tomorrow!!

Klaas...you have mail!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #376 on: February 02, 2008, 10:52:20 PM »

Hi everyone,
I had to go to a school function for a couple of hours but I posted the following in response at Greta's website before I left.

Comment by Ticked in Texas
February 2nd, 2008 at 6:50 pm
Greta,
I’ve been disappointed in a lot of things you’ve done regarding the Natalee Holloway case, but this one takes the cake! Do you really think this was an appropriate thing to do when Beth probably found out exactly how her daughter died two days ago?!!!! Are you that out of touch that you don’t know the origin of that story….. Very, very disappointed in you Greta, I guess you were only there for Beth in the beginning for the scoops. I hope Beth, John Q. Kelly, and anyone else related to the case sends your calls to voice mail from now on. I know I won’t be tuning in. If they don’t hear about this and happen to make an appearance, I’ll read the transcript later. I’m INCLINED to believe you’ve lost your mind along with your decency.
How low is posting that email? Can you say Julia Renfro?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 02, 2008, 10:52:52 PM »

JOE T

WHO IS PAYING YOU ?????

why are they paying you ??

when are they paying you ??

would you date ANITA when paulus is in JAIL ?

thank you for your HONEST answers JOE!!

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 02, 2008, 10:53:10 PM »

Strange my butt!  That email Greta posted is NOT strange--it's defamatory and cruel.  It made me livid to see it in big letter at the top of her blog with no explanation, or even a name to it.  Here's what I told her:

Comment by AZLady
February 2nd, 2008 at 9:35 pm
Strange, huh?
What’s strange is a professional journalist posting such ridiculous garbage when she knows it is totally false. What’s strange is the way you posted this obviously libelous and hurtful email with no other comment than “What do you think?” I’ll tell you what I think…

I think you have no sense of humanity to post this sort of gossip and slander without any commentary of your own explaining the reason you posted it. You know, when we listen to and repeat lies like this, they become twisted and interpreted by others and passed along, again and again. This damages the good reputation of Jug Twitty and his now deceased daughter.

I think this is a vile, low, and despicable message with no name, no attribution and especially no commentary from you other than…”what do you think?” I think it is irresponsible and petty of you to post such trash in this manner. What are trying to do? Do you really want our opinion on this trash? I don’t think so. YOU KNOW WHAT WE THINK!!

I think you just want to vent your frustration that another reporter stole your thunder. Very childish and immature. That’s what I think.

WOW!  You go girl!!  Good job!!   
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2008, 10:54:10 PM »

lots of people used to like GRETA

now she has lumped her self into the ARUBA PLAYBOOK

sickening

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.