May 28, 2024, 12:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225305 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: February 03, 2008, 12:06:26 AM »

So, I just had to go over to RU. The Greta email thing she posted :
Some are surprised.
Greta went to NL, Beth was in NL. Nothing that Greta spoke to Beth.
They suspect that Greta is pizzed for being snubbed by Beth.
??
Could be, she sure turned into a two faced B real quick didn't she ?
Maybe DeVries gave her the same snub ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: February 03, 2008, 12:06:43 AM »

But what about the Kalpoes?  They have been through all this mess for Joran?  They lied because they did nothing but drop Joran and Natalee off a the beach?  They washed their car at 3 in the morning because they dropped Joran and Natalee off at the beach?  They text messaged and emailed people to establish an alibi for that night because they dropped Natalee and Joran off at the beach and left?  Deepak called a girl for an alibi because they dropped Joran and Natalee off at the beach?  What about the Kalpoes? 
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: February 03, 2008, 12:07:28 AM »

I don't think Paulus knew about this until after the body was taken out to sea and dumped, and maybe not until Beth confronted Joran.

It's bad enough the scumm bag lied to police and everyone.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 03, 2008, 12:07:49 AM »

Is there such a thing as Premeditated rape ? In the NL ?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: February 03, 2008, 12:09:29 AM »

I think he has told the truth about Natalee being dead, but even to a "close friend" he will not tell the whole truth because the whole truth would show him to be the monster he is, not the kind compassionate lover he wants to be to his many admirers in the rowhouses of a noveau chic gay neighborhood.

No, he'd never admit he had to drug a girl to have sex with her even though he did. It was mentioned early on when this tape surfaced that he is very disrespectful to Natalee on the tape. That ain't gonna play well here, there or anywhere.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 03, 2008, 12:11:16 AM »

"In the days and weeks following, the body was moved"

That's what Geraldo said.

That's what I just heard.  That means those involved in this coverup were constantly working to cover up and constantly moving her body around.  "days and weeks"....

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #466 on: February 03, 2008, 12:11:19 AM »

You know, it's really something and a blazing flare that Taco's reduced to making the argument on behalf of Joran by saying, "Wait! Did he confess to murdering her, or confess to being cruel!"

Taco caved in on the point that he's involved, either way.

Whoa............. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 03, 2008, 12:12:11 AM »

So, I just had to go over to RU. The Greta email thing she posted :
Some are surprised.
Greta went to NL, Beth was in NL. Nothing that Greta spoke to Beth.
They suspect that Greta is pizzed for being snubbed by Beth.
??
Could be, she sure turned into a two faced B real quick didn't she ?
Maybe DeVries gave her the same snub ?

Her stock has dropped considerably. All she had to do was keep her trap shut and never endorse the terd. She deserves to be snubbed and have her nose rubbed in it and is getting a good dose of what people think of her over at gretasucks.com.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #468 on: February 03, 2008, 12:14:48 AM »

You know, it's really something and a blazing flare that Taco's reduced to making the argument on behalf of Joran by saying, "Wait! Did he confess to murdering her, or confess to being cruel!"

Whoa............. 

Should have added that was in response to Joran's scenario that she died and he panicked and took her body out to sea.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: February 03, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »

I have said in the past we need to get in touch with Fox to get them to replace Gertie with Jeanine P.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #470 on: February 03, 2008, 12:15:08 AM »

Whoa............. 
Yes He did Cave and Did You notice no mention of .....Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's Disappearance or what ever it is Taco usually says. 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: February 03, 2008, 12:17:56 AM »

But what about the Kalpoes?  They have been through all this mess for Joran?  They lied because they did nothing but drop Joran and Natalee off a the beach?  They washed their car at 3 in the morning because they dropped Joran and Natalee off at the beach?  They text messaged and emailed people to establish an alibi for that night because they dropped Natalee and Joran off at the beach and left?  Deepak called a girl for an alibi because they dropped Joran and Natalee off at the beach?  What about the Kalpoes? 

"Look what they've done to Natalee... look what they've done..."  NOT "what he's done.."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #472 on: February 03, 2008, 12:18:46 AM »

Whoa............. 
Yes He did Cave and Did You notice no mention of .....Joran had nothing to do with Natalee's Disappearance or what ever it is Taco usually says. 

Yes, hotping. That was as big as a black hole, wasn't it? 
This is big, monkeys. No matter what happens, this is a big development. Joran on tape, with the world as a witness saying that Natalee Holloway died in his presence and that he got rid of her body as evidence after 2 1/2 years of denying he had any knowledge of what happened to her is BIG!
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2008, 12:19:20 AM »

Anyway, I'm thinking he walked her out, and she washed back up on the beach. He returned with friends and then disposed of the body.

I guess we will learn more tomorrow.

Any thoughts?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2008, 12:21:22 AM »

"In the days and weeks following, the body was moved"

That's what Geraldo said.

That's what I just heard.  That means those involved in this coverup were constantly working to cover up and constantly moving her body around.  "days and weeks"....

Don't tell me Shango was actually right for once...no way!  Bifrons!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 03, 2008, 12:21:55 AM »

Anyway, I'm thinking he walked her out, and she washed back up on the beach. He returned with friends and then disposed of the body.

I guess we will learn more tomorrow.

Any thoughts?

In one of his earlier statements and there is always a bit of truth in each one, "I picked her up..."

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #476 on: February 03, 2008, 12:22:59 AM »

Whoa............. 

Yes, hotping. That was as big as a black hole, wasn't it? 
This is big, monkeys. No matter what happens, this is a big development. Joran on tape, with the world as a witness saying that Natalee Holloway died in his presence and that he got rid of her body as evidence after 2 1/2 years of denying he had any knowledge of what happened to her is BIG!
Its Huge...I hope there will be someway to watch it....does anyone know how to do that or will We have to wait for a Youtube or something..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #477 on: February 03, 2008, 12:24:14 AM »

"Look what they've done to Natalee... look what they've done..."  NOT "what he's done.."

Right, Tyler. Long ago, when you and I worked on the police tape recording, we both wondered how much K2 really knew and what the extent of their involvement was. For sure, they have a LOT of knowledge of events as things have played out and certainly they know of Paulus' role in constructing a cover-up. Their silence to that knowledge, if nothing else, makes them guilty. I'm waiting to hear Beth's take; anxiously!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 03, 2008, 12:24:15 AM »

My earnest prayers for the success of the Persistence Mission! I do hope that something in the latest events can help them! God Bless them for their efforts! There is new hope/belief that she was indeed placed in the water. If so, they are looking in the right place.

Because the beauty of your avatars is only surpassed by the beauty in your posts, I am going to tag along with your post.  My prayers are also with them and I ask God to guide them to the place they need to be at the time that will help the most.  I know things are in God's time and not mine  But I also know God made me human and understands my impatience.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: February 03, 2008, 12:24:40 AM »

The dismissal by Mos a few weeks ago, was that he needed verification from the authorities in the NL that this tape/video/whatever he has, had not been "dinked" with and that Peter de Vries and Mos had to have it certified by some agency similar to the FBI or other, before it could be used as evidence ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.