May 29, 2024, 11:50:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225523 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 03, 2008, 02:01:30 AM »

Did you all hear the "horse head in the bed" comment on Kimberly's show just now? She returned to the Natalee story just before signing off and one of her panel said that if Joran didn't shut-up, someone was liable to send him a message! 

Yes, and I thought about what that could mean but will decline saying that here.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 03, 2008, 02:01:48 AM »

So, I just had to go over to RU. The Greta email thing she posted :
Some are surprised.
Greta went to NL, Beth was in NL. Nothing that Greta spoke to Beth.
They suspect that Greta is pizzed for being snubbed by Beth.
??
Could be, she sure turned into a two faced B real quick didn't she ?
Maybe DeVries gave her the same snub ?

Greta's bitterness at losing the scoop to De Vries is similiar to
Renfro's bitterness at losing what she thought was her scoop to
Greta.  They both turned nasty against Beth.

Trying to catch up again.  Is this what got into Greta?  She went to the NL and assumed she could get Beth to tell her what was on the tape or give her a big scoop and when Beth didn't Greta got mad at her?  So she posts nasty email about Jug?

That's pretty low even for a so called journalist. 

Beth had just received word her child is likely dead and no one should have been hounding her for interviews!  No one!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 03, 2008, 02:03:32 AM »

It sure has been a busy day in the cage today.  I have been scanning the posts but ... my eyes will not stay open any longer.  Would somebody please post the time of the Peter Devries show tomorrow.

Thank you.

Janet
10:45 PM

Hi Tamikosmom,  Just a quick thanks from me.  See you tomorrow.  It may be a very exciting day!  xox
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: February 03, 2008, 02:05:24 AM »

I noticed that cute little girl from MSNBC, Michelle, who got into KIA when Joran was there, and interviewed Fred Maduro, was already in the NL before Greta got face time on TV in that regard. 

Greta is a schadenfreude and Jossy is a mensch.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 03, 2008, 02:08:33 AM »

Ahhhh, OK.  got the JAVA to work finally, and WOW, Tacopenis did have a melt down didn't he?      I think he may have even sunk Joran a little deeper.

Keep up the good work TACO!!!!

I agree, Hotshot, I think he did sink Joran deeper.  Two loose cannons trying to project innocense.  What a pair.

I admire JQ Kelly for keeping quiet and not showing his hand.  He just has to watch JT or listen to him and know what his defense will be.  It is eating JT up inside to have things hidden from him.  It's absolutely tearing him apart.  He likes to be in control and he's not. 

JT doesn't know what is on the show, he doesn't know what JQK is thinking ,and he doesn't know what TV show his client is going to be on next, what he is going to be doing on the front page of a newspaper, or what he is going to say.  Joran got so cocky in front of his friends and they have accepted this, so he tried it in front of the real world and wondered why the rest of the world didn't just love him.  Newsflash Joran:  Your behavior is deviant.  It is not normal.  It's criminal.

I would not have liked to be Joran when he picked up the phone and Tacopina was on the other end.  No wonder he is hiding. JT probably put the fear of God in him.  Either that or Granny has his mouth duct taped and has him handcuffed and tossed in her closet.  The best thing they could do for Joran is take him to the hospital and have his jaw wired shut.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 03, 2008, 02:15:41 AM »

Greta is absolutely getting hammered at her site..Tommorows a huge day monkeys! I hope everyone dreams big! Go Patriots and Peter De Vries!!
-----------------------------------------
Comment by WCH
February 3rd, 2008 at 1:32 am
JVS: “I didn’t have sex with her”

“I’m inclined to believe him” Greta Van Susteren

JVS: “It was she who wanted to go out with me”

“I’m a Scientologist.” Greta Van Susteren

JVS: “I had school in a few hours so I left her on the beach”

“That’s what L. Ron Hubbard said.” Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “I didn’t have a condom, so I didn’t have sex with her”

“Strange, huh? That I’ve had more plastic surgery than that model in Brazil.” Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “I left my shoes on the beach”

“Did you know that I’m a Scientologist?” Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “I wouldn’t believe myself”

“I’m a Scientologist. Like Tom Cruise says, “Let’s crush these guys.” Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “I left her at the hotel”

“What would a Scientologist say to that? Oh yeah, I’m a Scientologist. I’m inclined to believe him.” Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “I walked home”

Joran: “Deepak picked me up”

Joran: “If my mother was home, this wouldn’t have happened”

“That’s what L. Ron Hubbard said.” Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “I had sex with her but it was consensual”

Joran: “She called her mother Hitler”

Joran: “I wanted to carry her down the beach to the hotel, but she refused”

Joran: “I would laugh” (re. If they find Natalee alive)

Joran: “we went to my house but she stayed in the car”

Joran: “Lying is easy for me”

“he’s a sweet kid” Joe Tacopina

“Everywhere we go in Aruba people come up and hug Joran” Joe Tacopina

Joran: “when they showed me a picture of her I didn’t know who Natalee Holloway was”

“I’m inclined to believe him”Greta Van Susteren

Joran: “someday I’ll tell what happened”

“I’m inclined to believe him”Greta Van Susteren

*******, I'm inclined to believe you.

I believe in miracles!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 03, 2008, 02:21:26 AM »

Monkeys, I tried to go to sleep, because i waana get up tomorrow and see what we hear. Something kept me awake though. It was a post on the internet From March 2006. I know we discussed it here long ago, and I also brought it back here to the forum On December 9th. But now I really DO believe that someone who knew what happened was trying to tell us . I wonder if this is what we will hear tommorow?    I give you the post again....Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: February 03, 2008, 02:22:42 AM »

Ahhhh, OK.  got the JAVA to work finally, and WOW, Tacopenis did have a melt down didn't he?      I think he may have even sunk Joran a little deeper.

Keep up the good work TACO!!!!

I agree, Hotshot, I think he did sink Joran deeper.  Two loose cannons trying to project innocence.  What a pair.

I admire JQ Kelly for keeping quiet and not showing his hand.  He just has to watch JT or listen to him and know what his defense will be.  It is eating JT up inside to have things hidden from him.  It's absolutely tearing him apart.  He likes to be in control and he's not. 

JT doesn't know what is on the show, he doesn't know what JQK is thinking ,and he doesn't know what TV show his client is going to be on next, what he is going to be doing on the front page of a newspaper, or what he is going to say.  Joran got so cocky in front of his friends and they have accepted this, so he tried it in front of the real world and wondered why the rest of the world didn't just love him.  Newsflash Joran:  Your behavior is deviant.  It is not normal.  It's criminal.

I would not have liked to be Joran when he picked up the phone and Tacopina was on the other end.  No wonder he is hiding. JT probably put the fear of God in him.  Either that or Granny has his mouth duct taped and has him handcuffed and tossed in her closet.  The best thing they could do for Joran is take him to the hospital and have his jaw wired shut.

Edited to correct typing error.

I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 03, 2008, 02:26:07 AM »

Elaine, that sounds very eerily near to the truth as we are hearing it now.

Bearly, I bet Taco is on the phone right now trying to get those wire things dentists and ENT doctors put on teeth when they have to wire the mouth shut.   

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:53 AM »

Elaine:

That sounds alot more likely most of the theories we have heard on the net. Especially the tale about Joran walking her out in the ocean and letting her glide away,never to be seen again and doing it all by himself.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:54 AM »

Monkeys, I tried to go to sleep, because i waana get up tomorrow and see what we hear. Something kept me awake though. It was a post on the internet From March 2006. I know we discussed it here long ago, and I also brought it back here to the forum On December 9th. But now I really DO believe that someone who knew what happened was trying to tell us . I wonder if this is what we will hear tommorow?    I give you the post again....Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

Hi Elaine:

I am not sure why he needed to put his shoes in to make her fit.  I do understand why he needed to get rid of bloody shoes however.

I believe in miracles!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: February 03, 2008, 02:29:31 AM »

Bearly, I bet Taco is on the phone right now trying to get those wire things dentists and ENT doctors put on teeth when they have to wire the mouth shut.   
Tyler, if this matches what we hear tommorow( or today here ) it makes me wonder just how many people are walking around knowing this stuff.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2008, 02:30:27 AM »

Well. Tyler, it probably won't do him any good as Joran talks out of his azz.

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2008, 02:31:08 AM »

That sounds very like what we have heard so far of the Joran tapes.  Sounds plausible as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 03, 2008, 02:31:46 AM »

Elaine:

That sounds alot more likely most of the theories we have heard on the net. Especially the tale about Joran walking her out in the ocean and letting her glide away,never to be seen again and doing it all by himself.
And chilling if true.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:29 AM »

I wonder what night someone saw this (if they did).

I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:44 AM »

Even if you had information in Aruba, who would you tell?  I mean how would you know who would give the information straight to the suspects and Paulus, discard it, arrest you on some trumped up charges, have you deported?

Basically there is no one there that I would trust to tell even if I knew and lived there.

Maybe Jossy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2008, 02:34:13 AM »

When a man is wrong and won't admit it, he always gets angry.  (Thomas C. Haliburton).

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: February 03, 2008, 02:34:27 AM »

LOL
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #559 on: February 03, 2008, 02:36:39 AM »

Elaine this is to weird this is the exact post that I was thinking of earlier tonight and I was trying to see if anyone else could remember it.....This is a true post as far as I'm concerned...this person was someone who knew what happened....Wow! Really weird that I couldn't sleep either and came back to read and You had it posted....Natalee is talking to Us Monkeys...God Bless the Persistence!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.