May 28, 2024, 11:47:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225299 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: February 03, 2008, 03:13:11 AM »

HI folks and goodnight as well. I dunno wth I did.. but everyones text is HUGE for some reason?  lol
 Its 3 am here on the East Coast... Should be in bed asleep.  Sad
  My prayers to he crew of the persitence,... < did I spell it right? Its late?>
Prayers to NAH and her family as well..  Looking foward to see what is said tomorrow  from  DeVries..
 I posted in musings.. in 2 weeks I will be gonzo.. dunno how soon I will be back online.. and I PROB will have to re ~resgister when I get a new IP addy.  Sad   May not post alot.. but I try  my best to read and keep caught up.
 Hugs to Nemo and CP.. Happy Lalas?   
  Hugs to you all. And WELCOME to the new posters.
  Sucks I wont even be able to read ANYWHERE in 2 weeks..  Sad

How are you chickie?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 03, 2008, 03:17:29 AM »

What does this mean to you?

According to my source, Joran then frantically disposes of Natalee's body, wading with it into the water as far as he could go and letting it drift away, presumably sinking. And in the days and weeks (inaudible) before a proper search was mounted the body was carried out of the harbour by the hotels and into the caribbean sea.

I see people think it's by boat.

I thought it meant in the days and weeks...her body drifted out to sea.

I think it makes no sense at all because it would wash to shore if just let go.... so I don't know ...

I know it doesn't make sense, that's what confused me.  Why would he say 'days and weeks'  and use the words 'carried out?'  The wording has me confused.

To Me its saying she was moved twice.....maybe Robots is right she was kept in a boat until they dropped her at sea.....
Just remember folks -- the "confession" we hear out of Joran's mouth tomorrow is not exactly "how it went down." What we will hear is the "bragging" version to make himself look macho.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: February 03, 2008, 03:17:51 AM »

Fresh of the news the friend who Joran confessed to is Patrick van der Eem he is a Aruban Businessman he also has a business in Almelo(its close to arnhem where Joran lives)http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3195458/__Zaak_Natalee_moest_opgelost___.html

Thank you, ciskebab,

I will bet tomorrow we can find some things about this person.  Understand he did not do it for the money although paid so this sounds right.

Welcome to the cage!  Post often!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #583 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:40 AM »

Monkeys, I tried to go to sleep, because i waana get up tomorrow and see what we hear. Something kept me awake though. It was a post on the internet From March 2006. I know we discussed it here long ago, and I also brought it back here to the forum On December 9th. But now I really DO believe that someone who knew what happened was trying to tell us . I wonder if this is what we will hear tommorow?    I give you the post again....Left on a blog called    Joranvandersloot.com, in the comments........................

8:41 pm  anonymous said...
It was high tide and sea water covering the beach slope, Koen's boat stayed out at a distance in the water and he didn't want the boat got stuck in the beach sand dunes. Joran didn't want his shoes get wet and he took them off. He and Deepak together carried Natalee's body and walking through the water towards Koen's boat where Koen kept the boat's motor running and positioning, it was high tide and high wind, the sea waves were strong and rough. For some unknown reasons Joran got some blood into his shoes when the suspects were trying to fit Natalee's body into the
crap cage. They might have to do some cuttings of the body in order to get all the body parts into the cage. The cage was not a coffin shape, it was square in shape, not long enough to fit a body of 5'4. So Joran put his bloody shoes into the square crab cage as well. Together the suspects dropped cage to the deepsea bottom and got rid of the forensic evidence.[b/] If Tim Miller can locate the crab cage, Joran's shoes are there. Joran is the murderer.

Elaine this is to weird this is the exact post that I was thinking of earlier tonight and I was trying to see if anyone else could remember it.....This is a true post as far as I'm concerned...this person was someone who knew what happened....Wow! Really weird that I couldn't sleep either and came back to read and You had it posted....Natalee is talking to Us Monkeys...God Bless the Persistence!
Yes, I'm afraid this is indeed the story. From my Christain upbringing, I should ask God to have mercy on his soul. I can't do it.
Wreck, Maybe right now You can't but hopefully someday You will be able too....same for me....We have too You Know as Christians... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:46 AM »

Hi there its morning over 9:09

Maybe,

it says the brother of Patrick van der Eem has a boat rental compagnie on aruba and the name of the business of Patrick is called Pirtek(www.pirtek.nl)he said he worked with de Vries beacause he wanted the case to be solved. He says he met Joran 6 months ago. And in a transcription of a telefooncall the newspaper de Telegraaf recently got Joran said it was an older interesting man who enterted his group of friends and that he even went with Joran to visit his grandma and parents(lol)---> even Paulus didn't see it coming
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:54 AM »

What does this mean to you?

According to my source, Joran then frantically disposes of Natalee's body, wading with it into the water as far as he could go and letting it drift away, presumably sinking. And in the days and weeks (inaudible) before a proper search was mounted the body was carried out of the harbour by the hotels and into the caribbean sea.

I see people think it's by boat.

I thought it meant in the days and weeks...her body drifted out to sea.

I think it makes no sense at all because it would wash to shore if just let go.... so I don't know ...

I know it doesn't make sense, that's what confused me.  Why would he say 'days and weeks'  and use the words 'carried out?'  The wording has me confused.

To Me its saying she was moved twice.....maybe Robots is right she was kept in a boat until they dropped her at sea.....

Oh, I took it as being moved constantly.

I believe in miracles!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:58 AM »

Here is a poll running in the Amsterdam newspaper Telegraaf:

Joran van der Sloot heeft Natalee Holloway vermoord'

aantal stemmen: 14563
Ja: 71%
Nee: 29%

I am guessing but I think this means that 71 percent of the respondents think he did it.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 03, 2008, 03:23:01 AM »

Maybe,

it says the brother of Patrick van der Eem has a boat rental compagnie on aruba and the name of the business of Patrick is called Pirtek(www.pirtek.nl)he said he worked with de Vries beacause he wanted the case to be solved. He says he met Joran 6 months ago. And in a transcription of a telefooncall the newspaper de Telegraaf recently got Joran said it was an older interesting man who enterted his group of friends and that he even went with Joran to visit his grandma and parents(lol)---> even Paulus didn't see it coming

Thanks.

I believe in miracles!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:18 AM »

Maybe,

Thank You for the Translation! 

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:35 AM »

One last prediction before I hit the sack:

This was Greta's 'Al Capone's Hidden Vault' -- she staked her career on Joran.

It's taken Geraldo 30 years to come back from such a dumbass move. (he isn't really even back now)

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 03, 2008, 03:25:23 AM »

Maybe,

Thank You for the Translation! 

Yes, thank you.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 03, 2008, 03:25:37 AM »

Hi Angie.  I hope nothing major going on.  Please keep us informed, we need to see you around every now and then, at least.  Any cigars for passing out will be your responsibility.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:40 AM »

The man, that made in the secret recordings of conversations, that he with Joran van of the Ditch led will entrepreneur Patrick van of the Eem be.  That reports De Telegraph Sunday. 

Vans of the Eem is franchisehouder of Pirtek commit in Almelo, an international that snakes and couples furnishes at the industry. 

Against De Telegraph, Van would have said Freeze to have cooperated of the Eem from conviction'' at the investigation of Godfather R. the.  This affair must be solved''. 

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:50 AM »

Good Night All! Or should I say Good Morning! Later Monkeys!

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 03, 2008, 03:28:09 AM »

Maybe,

Gets more believable all along!  Thanks again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: February 03, 2008, 03:28:26 AM »

Yeah it means that 71% of the people who voted think he did it Ja is Yes in Dutch

O by the way Joran also had said something in the paper

"Ik ging helemaal mee in zijn hypothese. Dat is stom geweest en ik had onraad moeten ruiken", aldus Van der Sloot, die onderstreept dat hij verzon dat hij Natalee in zee heeft gedumpt, met behulp van een vriend met een boot: "Ik ben gewoon een stom varken."

It says

I went along entirely in its hypothese. That has been stupid and I would have had smell danger, said van der Sloot, which underlines that he made up that he has dumped Natalee in sea, using a friend with a boat: "I am simply a stupid pig."

Well he's definitly right about his last sentence
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: February 03, 2008, 03:29:38 AM »

Maybe,

Oh, shucks, I tried to translate and you did it so much more smoothly.   

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #597 on: February 03, 2008, 03:38:45 AM »

well its for me not to difficult because i can read the language
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 03, 2008, 03:42:41 AM »

well its for me not to difficult because i can read the language

Maybe you will tell us what is being said tomorrow on the TV program with Peter de Vries?  Would be nice to hear what is said.  We are going to try to find in with English subtitles and then ABC network here will show it but not until Monday evening.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 03, 2008, 03:45:06 AM »

Love your avatar!  I have been watching the Dog Show on TV that I missed earlier. 

Good night, all Monkeys!  Sunday is the big day for the deVries expose on Joran!  Can't wait!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.