May 29, 2024, 02:11:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225487 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

This was posted on Greta's blog last night.....in response to that wacko poster cherisomething who is all over Greta's blog with her Beth bashing.

Comment by SM
February 3rd, 2008 at 3:50 am
A request for financial disclosure will get you an annual report and the application, with renewals ( I think the renewals are required in response, I’m not positive about that ). You can simply request it in writing at the site, or mail a request. They’ll respond within 30 days but do have the option for charging a nominal fee for the request.
I have no plans to do so because I don’t mistrust the site. My high school son received a packet of information just before Spring Break last year, followed by additional information addressed to me via mail from the organization. It was extremely thorough and helpful and at the time, I recognized it as the organization Beth was affiliated with. I have no idea how many schools the information was distributed to, but I’m in Tennessee and have no connection to Beth Holloway. I’m quite satisfied, and very impressed that as a parent, I received relevent, current information that could help me make decisions to prepare my son to remain safe while travelling. Those kinds of efforts take money, time, and organization to accomplish. Beth has never spoken in my area, but her experience gave birth to what became available to me. Frankly, I was impressed.
I have just been to the site reading, and it seems to me that there is emphasis on reaching teens and there parents, education professionals, and school systems with current information that may very well be available on a montage of other websites. The organization that Beth has inspired puts that information together in usable formats and concentrates on putting it in the hands of a target audience most likely to benefit from it. That’s a good thing, and a noble cause. It’s also a monumental task and one, in my opinion anyway, is worthy of the effort.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2008, 08:27:24 AM »

I can't accurately recall all the discussions we have had regarding seizures.  I'm sure Anna can better explain seizures and their origin, possible causes, etc. 

I think the seizure aspect is just another lame attempt to blame Natalee for her own demise. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: February 03, 2008, 08:28:30 AM »

JoeT meltdown segment 

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/JoeTGeraldo.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/JoeTGeraldo.swf</a>
This made my day!! Thanks Klaas!! I love the end of this..Who said that- WHo said that? Wait geraldo..He never..

I think I head some dogs howking!!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2008, 08:29:12 AM »

HOWLING!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: February 03, 2008, 08:30:51 AM »

I don't think Paulus knew about this until after the body was taken out to sea and dumped, and maybe not until Beth confronted Joran.

It's bad enough the scumm bag lied to police and everyone.

I'm going to disagree with you here.  Paulus knew what happened and where it happened because it happened at his house.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 03, 2008, 08:34:34 AM »

Hmm walkedout to sea, then  her body ends up at a hotel and the cover up begins.
How far from the blood  painted rocks is this hotel? 
Then wrapped in plastic and dumped into the water with a boat.
Thoughts Please

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #626 on: February 03, 2008, 08:41:25 AM »

I'm just posting something right now cause i don't know what you know already.

You know dat Peter de Vries did not show/ said everything he has on tape and audio to the police on Aruba?
Interesting,thank you Ciskebab and welcome to the Monkeys.
 Wink

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: February 03, 2008, 08:41:40 AM »

I just found this.  I don't know how reliable it is.

Holloway case!!!
Posted by GodChillaIn Fok Natalee
3Feb 08

Tonite the confession of Joran van der Sloot will be broadcast. We’ll post it asap so stay tuned. Meanwhile the confession itself is already widely known. Here’s a wrap up…

Joran confessed to mr. Patrick van der Eem the death of Natalee. This dude was hired by Peter R. De Vries for appr. $40K to get this done.
Joran states she died after having sex with him on the beach
Joran freaked out and called his friend, Fokkinel has found out this is Steve Gregory Croes a former DJ on Aruba.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 03, 2008, 08:42:23 AM »

I can't accurately recall all the discussions we have had regarding seizures.  I'm sure Anna can better explain seizures and their origin, possible causes, etc. 

I think the seizure aspect is just another lame attempt to blame Natalee for her own demise. 

Peaches...you probably missed it while posting, but when Dave said that I checked it out and date rape drugs can cause seizures. (I just replied to Anna too)

This would explain the bartender saying Nat was drunk if he was the one that gave her the drink.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 03, 2008, 08:46:45 AM »

Peaches...you probably missed it while posting, but when Dave said that I checked it out and date rape drugs can cause seizures. (I just replied to Anna too)

This would explain the bartender saying Nat was drunk if he was the one that gave her the drink.

We've also had Viet Vet tell us that Natalee had many reactions to drugs due to sensitivities -- and that's why she would not knowingly do drugs -- and he was her pharmacist. (or one of them)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 03, 2008, 08:51:56 AM »

I'm just posting something right now cause i don't know what you know already.

You know dat Peter de Vries did not show/ said everything he has on tape and audio to the police on Aruba?
Interesting,thank you Ciskebab and welcome to the Monkeys.
 Wink

Yes...Thanks ciskebab...nice to see you here.

One qurstion...have you read Joran's book? TIA
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: February 03, 2008, 08:55:59 AM »

Hmm walkedout to sea, then  her body ends up at a hotel and the cover up begins.
Thoughts Please

I've always thought the plastic bag told us a story. From the very first time I saw it in the Aruba Bay videos. The 'stills' and graphic analyses (thank you) -- only confirm the savagery I think I see.

But you have to admit -- there have been some severe extremes gone to by the underbelly of Aruba society to stage 'misinformation' and I always keep that as a fact in any equation.

It is possible to me that the 'accident' occurred at the rocks. Natalee trying to escape.

I have also thought (sickeningly) that it is possible that the rocks are where Natalee was made to fit into the cage 

Well, you asked!

Going to run all my errands now so that I can be back and near my computer when the DeVries show airs.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #632 on: February 03, 2008, 08:57:29 AM »

Sorry, I  lost my train of thought about seizures.  If JVDS says Natalee had a seizure, I think it's yet another attempt to distance himself from the cause of her demise.   Whether she had a seizure or not, for any reason, doesn't matter.  If his goonass had been home in bed like his mama thought he was, NONE of this would have happened.  He is the cause of her demise.  By whatever means he resorted to, it's still his fault.  Not Natalee's fault.  Not ever.  JVDS is a scum bag. Forever.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 03, 2008, 08:58:06 AM »

Holloway case!!!
3Feb 08

Tonite the confession of Joran van der Sloot will be broadcast. We’ll post it asap so stay tuned. Meanwhile the confession itself is already widely known. Here’s a wrap up…

Joran confessed to mr. Patrick van der Eem the death of Natalee. This dude was hired by Peter R. De Vries for appr. $40K to get this done.
Joran freaked out and called his friend, Fokkinel has found out this is Steve Gregory Croes a former DJ on Aruba.

Thank you for posting that.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 03, 2008, 08:59:20 AM »

Thoughts Please

Blonde...I was just putting some of my own thoughts together on this. Yours are interesting and brings to mind a hotel freezer. Below is some of what I was getting together.

Dompig told us that Natalee was moved many times. I recall in a discussion previously that it was deemed that the radar was down on June 7th…per Tamikosmom. Natalee may have been in the water twice, and on land in between. This would explain the shallow grave, the non-search of the Sloots – and the bathtub, even the rocks.

IIRC the immigrant witness, who was deemed unbelievable was deported. They could have taken her out by boat and used a bouy.

I was working on a list of the Pimps who were at the Racquet Club when the news broke the other day. So far, from the PV’s and Joran’s book, Joran, a David – not sure which one yet, and Freddy said he was there with Joran on the 31st. Funny how Freddy and Joran keep getting those two days mixed up!

Hi Sharon...nice to see you!!!
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #635 on: February 03, 2008, 09:01:05 AM »

The tatoo boat is still for sale~

http://yachtbroker.escapeartist.com/boats/action/view/boat/297/

There is a rumor that Joran mentions the name of the person with the boat used on the de Vries footage. When I read about the rough seas the Persistance is dealing with, a large boat would be needed to bury Natalee deep at sea.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 03, 2008, 09:05:21 AM »

"In the days and weeks following, the body was moved"

That's what Geraldo said.

Bringing CBB's post forward to further explain my thoughts on my reply to Blonde...

CBB... I did see that about Joran finding himself in bed with a horse's head...LOL
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: February 03, 2008, 09:08:29 AM »

Holloway case!!!
3Feb 08

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 03, 2008, 09:10:55 AM »

There is a rumor that Joran mentions the name of the person with the boat used on the de Vries footage. When I read about the rough seas the Persistance is dealing with, a large boat would be needed to bury Natalee deep at sea.

Hi Martini...I just read recently that the 'Tattoo's' log was never looked at. I don't know how much truth there is to that or what sought of log they would be required to keep. Also just read a post that said that there was video proof that Croes was on the boat. This was by a very reputable poster, but I don't know where the info came from..it wasn't cited.
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #639 on: February 03, 2008, 09:16:23 AM »

Koen's boat was big enough.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.