May 29, 2024, 03:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225493 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #920 on: February 03, 2008, 01:30:42 PM »

Is that a wheelchair? It looks like a bike to me.  Where is the other wheel?

sporters bike???

The little bike that looked like it was too small for Poppin' Fresh?

Klaas, I did see the front page.  You did great.  Another thing, "she was a virgin," "I walked home."

I cannot believe it! I've waited for weeks for someone to mention Poppin Fresh! O/T but FUNNY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM6MPuFGSms

Where do Croissants come from?
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: February 03, 2008, 01:31:37 PM »

BOC lurking as usual. Klass you do a super job! Hopefully some closure this time!

I still do not sell Aruba!!!!

You better come in to sweep up tonight, the cage is going to be rocking today!  I'll help!

I'll need help there are banana peels all over the place! I guess I will be working overtime!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: February 03, 2008, 01:32:50 PM »

FWIW

My son with autism just saw a picture of Joran and said he looks good on the outside but is evil on the inside.

Also, FWIW, he has never been wrong in his assessment of a person's face.  It is easier for him to read faces than to understand what someone is saying.

From the mouths of babes!

I know I said I was going to give it a rest, but I lied.  Am suffering from SMD (Sloot Memory Disease).  God help me.  I think it happened the 100th time I saw Anita in her see-through blouse.  I am still thanking God she had a bra on.

that is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time

SMD - slooooot memory disease

MY OH MY 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 03, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »

FWIW

My son with autism just saw a picture of Joran and said he looks good on the outside but is evil on the inside.

Also, FWIW, he has never been wrong in his assessment of a person's face.  It is easier for him to read faces than to understand what someone is saying.

I know I said I was going to give it a rest, but I lied.  Am suffering from SMD (Sloot Memory Disease).  God help me.  I think it happened the 100th time I saw Anita in her see-through blouse.  I am still thanking God she had a bra on.

Your son is right he is evil.

That is a sight I don't want to think about 
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: February 03, 2008, 01:34:27 PM »

Could someone post the times and stations of the shows for tonight and Monday? I just don't want to mess up and miss them.  Unfortunately I can't tape them.  Thanks.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #925 on: February 03, 2008, 01:35:04 PM »

I put together a new Joran Liar video last night for Youtube.  Red will be posting on the front page of SM some time today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZRVV1klek

Perfect

klaas, those are priceless!!!

ROFLOL!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: February 03, 2008, 01:36:09 PM »

Goon in the Wheelchair:

This is far more pathetic then I thought it would be.

And these people are still protecting him?   
The article I translated said people threatened to kill the owner of the house if he let Joran stay any longer. He is being protected by the police right now.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #927 on: February 03, 2008, 01:36:35 PM »

Oops, accidently hit enter before I finished... Anyways, awesome videos

Please DO send that video of Joran to Greta and ask her which LIE she is inclined to believe!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #928 on: February 03, 2008, 01:37:12 PM »

FWIW

I'm sure he is correct this time also bearlyhere!  I felt it the first time I saw his face too.  Thanks for sharing!  And about Anita, thank goodness we didn't see them but we all know those are "toxic titties", as PI calls them, lol

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 03, 2008, 01:37:18 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just in RTL4 News: Aruban PM Oduber sais: JvdSloot has to stop now bringing more damage to Aruba!!!! Thus increasing the pressure on Joran!!!

Feb 3, 2:33 PM
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 03, 2008, 01:37:19 PM »

I have mentioned this before but no one seemed to think it a possibility, muchless a probability, but "if you had been home, this would not have happened."  That says nothing about Joran -- he is going to do whatever he wants whenever, regardless of who is home.  This was said about Paulus. 

Now, do Anita and Paulus host these judges when they are in Aurba from across the pond?  We have been told so.  Does Anita have 2 housekeepers who provide the food or do these housekeepers provide more than food to these judges, and did it just so happen that while Anita was out of town, Paulus liked his choice of entertainment better than Anita's? 

We know that Rudy Croes has his "housekeepers" who provide entertainment, was Paulus going to compete with that by providing beautiful EuroAmericans?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: February 03, 2008, 01:38:15 PM »

Could someone post the times and stations of the shows for tonight and Monday? I just don't want to mess up and miss them.  Unfortunately I can't tape them.  Thanks.
The show starts in holland in 1 hour 53 minutes and it is a 2 hour long program.

It airs tommorow night on ABC at 8:30 PM EST and ends at 11PM EST.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: February 03, 2008, 01:38:57 PM »

Goon in the Wheelchair:

This is far more pathetic then I thought it would be.

And these people are still protecting him?   
The article I translated said people threatened to kill the owner of the house if he let Joran stay any longer. He is being protected by the police right now.
I'm dense today ~ the owner's being protected? 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 03, 2008, 01:39:18 PM »

EURobert wrote:

Just in RTL4 News: Aruban PM Oduber sais: JvdSloot has to stop now bringing more damage to Aruba!!!! Thus increasing the pressure on Joran!!!

I will answer for Joran. 

Oddie don't tell me what to do because after all your own son is a rapist murder just like me.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 03, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »

Klaas, can you enlarge  the photo of the goon in the wheelchair being moved to the "secret location" please.

I want to see who else was along for the ride.

Please don't make me go 20 pages back and start asking questions!  What is this?  Move the goon in a wheelchair??  HELP ME SOMEONE!!!

Photo 2: Huge interest in the intercom of the apartementencomplex where Joran would.

it's a bicycle

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ewaldnet%2enl%2fwn%2fnieuws%2f20169%2fJoran%5fvan%5fder%5fSloot%5fin%5fDrachten%2ehtml

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: February 03, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

Shango Alert!

This is what Aruba has been trying to hide...the truth about what goes on...the evil truth.

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:47 am Post subject: Just head for that big star
straight on.
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the
Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.

3.   loesge Says:
April 22nd, 2006 at 6:00 am
connect the dots to Bob Smith, manager of the Wyndham who also is head of the “black-clad” visability team. It was those black-clad “guards” who intercepted Natalee from Joran, NOT the two guards who were arrested. Joran delivered Natalee to a “House his father was known to be at”= Casablanca= “white house”.
The visability guards handed her over to Paulus and he, ultimately to Oduber.
The Lions prefer nice accomodations for their deflowerings. Presidential suite, anyone?
It’s an ongoing racket.

From the Shango thread courtesy of Yapperz:

MOKO APARTMENTS N.V.

Business address MOKO 30-A, NOORD
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company  MOKO APARTMENTS N.V.
Statutory seat  ARUBA
Date of incorporation  9 AUGUST 1993

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

DIJKHOFF, THOMAS;
Residing in  TANKI LEENDERT 94-B, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in  ARUBA on 8 JANUARY 1946
Nationality  DUTCH
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective  9 AUGUST 1993
Authority  FULL

DIJKHOFF-BOEKHOUDT, LUCIA;
Residing in  TANKI LEENDERT 94-B, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in  ARUBA on 25 JUNE 1949
Nationality  DUTCH
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective  9 AUGUST 1993
Authority  FULL

ALSO Notice "The Star" on top of the motel. Wasn't it Merian Ernest who said something about a star?
Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:47 am Post subject: Just head for that big star
straight on.
See how the dead-ends meet? Like the Simian said. There is little to fear as the
Babylonians are swinging the scepter still.

JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: February 03, 2008, 01:41:46 PM »

Thanks.  For some reason I thouht there were two diffferent shows.  So the American one is tomorrow night?

The show starts in holland in 1 hour 53 minutes and it is a 2 hour long program.

It airs tommorow night on ABC at 8:30 PM EST and ends at 11PM EST.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 03, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »

EURobert wrote:

TOURISM IS and will CONTINUE TO BE IN THE TOILET

where is Anna ?????????????????????

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #938 on: February 03, 2008, 01:42:08 PM »

Klaas, can you enlarge  the photo of the goon in the wheelchair being moved to the "secret location" please.

I want to see who else was along for the ride.

Please don't make me go 20 pages back and start asking questions!  What is this?  Move the goon in a wheelchair??  HELP ME SOMEONE!!!

It appears perhaps they had to move Goon to a safehouse and the best way to camoflage him was put him in the wheelchair and surround him with bodies. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: February 03, 2008, 01:42:19 PM »

I have mentioned this before but no one seemed to think it a possibility, muchless a probability, but "if you had been home, this would not have happened."  That says nothing about Joran -- he is going to do whatever he wants whenever, regardless of who is home.  This was said about Paulus. 

Now, do Anita and Paulus host these judges when they are in Aurba from across the pond?  We have been told so.  Does Anita have 2 housekeepers who provide the food or do these housekeepers provide more than food to these judges, and did it just so happen that while Anita was out of town, Paulus liked his choice of entertainment better than Anita's? 

We know that Rudy Croes has his "housekeepers" who provide entertainment, was Paulus going to compete with that by providing beautiful EuroAmericans?

I always agree with you Tyler.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.