April 28, 2024, 11:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 222922 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: February 02, 2008, 07:03:46 PM »

Didn't Greta ALSO believe Scott Peterson was innocent?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 02, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »

Didn't Greta ALSO believe Scott Peterson was innocent?

That's the way I remember it.  She sure can pickum.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: February 02, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »

Update on Dr. Hodges blog:

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx?200822-1
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: February 02, 2008, 07:10:05 PM »

Another front page post:

Leonoor wrote:

‘Joran van der Sloot not in hiding’

ORANJESTAD - Joran van der Sloot is not in hiding according to his mother Anita van der Sloot. “Nor is he arrested”, that’s what she said Saturday to get the rumours out of the world. “As a matter of fact, we talking to him by phone at this instant.”

Confession in Holloway-case

The parents of the former suspect have no further comment. Their lawyer isn’t available for comments either.

Published: 2 februari 2008 16:53 - 17:00
(translated from http://www.nu.nl)

Oh I bet they're talking to him on the phone.  Paulus advising him on his next move.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: February 02, 2008, 07:11:13 PM »

Hi all!! My computer has been down since Friday...long story..lol...is it true that Greta posted a crap question about Jug? My 7 year old is allowing meonly 20 minutes on the computer and then he wants my attention!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: February 02, 2008, 07:13:23 PM »

never mind...only had to go back 1 page!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2008, 07:13:55 PM »

Hi all!! My computer has been down since Friday...long story..lol...is it true that Greta posted a crap question about Jug? My 7 year old is allowing meonly 20 minutes on the computer and then he wants my attention!!! lol

Yes, she posted a BS email she got.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/02/strange-huh/
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2008, 07:14:42 PM »

Got this off the front page comments... read the update on the ThoughtPrint guys' take on Joran's confession... very telling.

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/default.aspx?200822-1
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2008, 07:16:05 PM »

1--Clearly he is confirming that Natalee died during sexual intercourse. This matches my thoughtprint profile which shows she indeed died during a brutal gang rape while in the midst of the sexual assault.

2 — Joran confirms that Natalee died suddenly and fell unconscious due to a cardiac event. This matches indeed how Natalee suddenly died after aspirating and choking during the rape while accidentally being prevented from throwing up. Indeed Natalee suddenly quit breathing and her heart suddenly stopped beating as a result.

3 — Joran confirms that drugs contributed to Natalee ’ s heart stopping and her not breathing . This matches the truth of the matter in that alcohol (which remember is a drug) and likely ecstasy they put in her drink contributed to her throwing up along with the emotional trauma of the rape (a very common event during rapes). Joran ’ s m.o. of using alcohol and drugs to get a girl to go along was not unfamiliar

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »

Somebody on this forum has the epilogue quotation  "I lied and that is the truth" .....Joran Van Der Sloot, a quote from his interview with GVS.

That is most illuminating.

NCDan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »

Well, I agree with Hodges 1000%. I alluded to it last night -- do not take the story told to the "mole" as literal!!!!!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: February 02, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

Somebody on this forum has the epilogue quotation  "I lied and that is the truth" .....Joran Van Der Sloot, a quote from his interview with GVS.

That is most illuminating.

NCDan
I like this one better than the one I use on another forum

"Paul van der Sloot said in a phone conversation with Peter de Vries that they had a lot to tell but they will not do that just now because of people involved who could be hurt by this information"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 07:23:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 02, 2008, 07:21:30 PM »

If they havent already as many monkeys as possible need to confront Greta on this post she made. It's RU quality swill that serves not purpose but to fire up the dark side. It isnt even speculation she posted it just plain crap. What purpose can she have to post that nonsense.
I hope as many monkeys as possible take her to tas over it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 02, 2008, 07:21:54 PM »

I am too emotional to go read Greta right now but if I can getagrip, will go give her a chunka my mind, too.  Not having people dissing Jug, sorry.  He did all he could and is an honorable and righteous man.  Period.  End of discussion of him.

Wreck, I agree, we are on to Joran and his pretense of lying.  So I wonder if a judge gets to decide if he is lying or not should charges ever be brought.

But at the very least, Peter R deVries has brought this all back on a world class scale.  The whole world is watching to see what Aruba does about this.  And people in general are not going to want to hear some vague and ridiculous nuance of legalities.  They will want to see justice served and pronto.

imho

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: February 02, 2008, 07:27:47 PM »

I left a couple of posts using my Dutch nik Von Kitty Kat
That is low low low and I have not been a Gertie fan for years.
I used to see her when she was a commentator on CNN, but she mostly did the political thing. Who is she anyway ? I know she's a lawyer, but what was so whatever about her ? She has zero charisma, charm or looks. Who paid her way in ?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #195 on: February 02, 2008, 07:27:56 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Part of a conversation between Peter R. de Vries and chief district attorney Hans Mos about the alleged confession of Joran van der Sloot, as could be read on the site Vkmag.com.  The part of De Vries on the site was removed later.  Vkmag.com got hold of a screen illustration and put it online.

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – Justice and the police in Aruba are investigating ‘new indications’ that may give more clarity on the way the American teenager Natalee Holloway had ‘died in May of 2005 and how her body was disposed off’.   

The Public Prosecutor (OM) of Aruba indicated today having received ‘recent’ information from the Dutch crime-journalist Peter R. de Vries, but the OM didn’t say what the information is.   The OM indicated that in the interest of the case, they won’t give any interview on this case, not over the telephone and not before the camera.  But it is De Vries that is actually looking for publicity, without lifting the veil.  In a press release he mentioned that he has solved the disappearance of Holloway.  This got the Dutch media moving.  He says that he is 100 percent sure of his case. 

“He solved the case with an ingenious hidden camera-action that his program has worked for months on.  It will be shown on SBS 6 this coming Sunday evening, starting at 21:30 (16:30 local time, red.).”
Sources in judicial circles told the Amigoe that the recording ‘is definitely not made in Aruba’. But in the Netherlands.  The next 48 hours will determine whether there will be arrests again for example.  There were emergency talks yesterday between the Justice-minister, the Prime Minister, the Chief of Police, and the OM-top.

After having seen the recordings, Hans Mos said that ‘the truth is going to be revealed’ and that he ‘can actually close the case’.  All the OM in Aruba said: This information can to a great extent contribute to the mystery around the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Police and OM are currently investigating the trustworthiness and value of the information received.   

Natalee Holloway’s mother Beth is in the Netherlands upon invitation of De Vries.  He informed her of the breakthrough today.  An emotional De Vries said before the SBS-camera today in the program Hart van Nederland that he could have told Beth what had happened exactly with her daughter.  He didn’t want to say whether Joran van der Sloot had played a part in that, at least not before the broadcasting of This Sunday evening.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #196 on: February 02, 2008, 07:28:54 PM »

If they havent already as many monkeys as possible need to confront Greta on this post she made. It's RU quality swill that serves not purpose but to fire up the dark side. It isnt even speculation she posted it just plain crap. What purpose can she have to post that nonsense.

Greta is Disgusting! I've been over to Her site and let Her know my thoughts....  

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 02, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »

OK, I went over and read it and also noticed this in the comments section:

Greta,

Yes, this is the real Red from Scared Monkeys.com

Blogging is not a joke and an afterthought, for many of us its a serious responsibility that allows all to have access to news and events at a moments notice. Using respect, judgment and responsibility in the process.

What’s the matter, those words of your that “you are inclined to believe him” coming back to haunt you?

You should be ashamed to have posted something so stupid. Do you have nothing else to post or did Joe Tacopina ask you to do him another favor? You would dare post this trivial BS in the wake of the news that has come out where we all unfortunately know Natalee is dead.

Many of you in the media really need to take a good look in the mirror and your souls.

Please stick to the media and leaving blogging to trained professionals.

The idea you feel the need to try and rial people up with outlandish posts in pathetic. Please tell me that you feel the need to do this in order to make your meter spin. What’s the matter, too many people been reading at SM?

I have never seen anyone betray a trust and a friendship like you have done with Beth. You, much like myself had been provided with secrets and trusts with Beth. We have been given access that many other were not. This is how you would use such access to print such stupid nonsense.

This would be the equivalence of Scared Monkeys stating you had involvement. Of course we would not, it would be asinine.

Blogging is not supposed to be sensationalism, nor is it supposed to be printing ridiculous points of view when one claims to be a news blog.

Stick to the media and let other blog in a responsible manner.

RED

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: February 02, 2008, 07:31:46 PM »

I just saw the news I Telearuba, I can not believe The prosecuter...He thinks that the two Indians that came to Aruba, have brought up some questionable information and they have a group of investigators working on it.

Wel if what he is saying is that the current investigation is about this two lunatic than we know allready where this is going.... no where... That is why there is no arrest.

and besides, they are the last that where with Natalee but if they come up with twisted stories that the indian friends have created, we all know where it will lead, No Where.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #199 on: February 02, 2008, 07:35:22 PM »

I agree...it is sick. Same garbage spouted from the freak mediums...wtf is wrong with her???!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.