May 29, 2024, 09:07:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #719 2/02 - 2/03/08  (Read 225392 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #400 on: February 02, 2008, 11:17:07 PM »

Hi to  darivah, crazybabyborg, Maggie, msmarple, truthseeker2, NCMike, Destiny, robots, Dayhiker, hotping, klaasend, *******, texasmom, Magnolia, Pita, AZSunny, littletxlady, kkate, tcumom, Anna, private eye, Sue, Tylergal, Kat_Gram, SouthGeorgiaGirl, Lady Devon, Icehawk, Kiwi, lexie, Dihannah1, Lala'sMom, Tamikosmom, sirensong, vms, Shell, A's Fever, Mere, San, JA, nimrod, casa, Puzzler, Frijole, NCDan, Bearlyhere, Blue Moon of KY, ldstlou

and how is everyone tonight?  I see we are all kind of biding time for the show to air as far as Devries goes.....  Any news on the persistance?  Any real news?

Hiya, Hotshot! If you missed Geraldo tonight, you gotta see it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpGuM0aumF0
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: February 02, 2008, 11:18:58 PM »

Hi to  darivah, crazybabyborg, Maggie, msmarple, truthseeker2, NCMike, Destiny, robots, Dayhiker, hotping, klaasend, *******, texasmom, Magnolia, Pita, AZSunny, littletxlady, kkate, tcumom, Anna, private eye, Sue, Tylergal, Kat_Gram, SouthGeorgiaGirl, Lady Devon, Icehawk, Kiwi, lexie, Dihannah1, Lala'sMom, Tamikosmom, sirensong, vms, Shell, A's Fever, Mere, San, JA, nimrod, casa, Puzzler, Frijole, NCDan, Bearlyhere, Blue Moon of KY, ldstlou

and how is everyone tonight?  I see we are all kind of biding time for the show to air as far as Devries goes.....  Any news on the persistance?  Any real news?

Yes, watch Tacopina on Geraldo it is a classic.

With that I'm calling it a night.  Goodnight Everyone.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: February 02, 2008, 11:19:20 PM »

joran takes her from the beach by hand out in the water as far as he can swim to a waiting boat

thats where the boat comes, thats why he says he doesnt know where she is...

there are more people involved in this than just little old joran

a boat coming to SHORE looks suspicious, a boat that slinks in under darkness
out aways from the beach is hardly noticed

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: February 02, 2008, 11:20:11 PM »

www.tacoTV.com

nothing but lies and lies

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2008, 11:20:37 PM »

A couple of things are very, very troubling to me.

1.  Remember when Mos first re-arrested the suspects in December?  He said something about an infiltrator and tapes.  Then nothing.  Zilch.  Never heard of that again and now here it is.  Did he know about this then but decided not to use it or was deVries not yet finished taping Joran or what.  Does anyone else remember that mention of infiltration in the Netherlands by someone Joran considered a friend and taping, etc.?

2.  Even as late as his recent interview with Dana, Jug mentioned that he was asked if Natalee had seizures, epilepsy, etc.  Didn't Dave also say he was asked something similar.  Then we just heard Geraldo say Joran is saying seizure or heart attack, etc.

So how did ALE know to be asking if Natalee has a history of seizures?????? 
The answer is obviously they have heard this story from Joran before and decided to hide it.  Was this in the redacted confession?

They got that idea from somewhere and somebody and I can sure guess who.  If Joran so much as says seizure in that tape, in my opinion, it will prove that ALE has known this all along.

I am still disturbed by the "head" injury which any lay person knows can cause seizures.  Did they assault her with something like a baseball bat to render her unconscious (she was going in and out of consciousness) and if they find her "they are going to see all that shit," as in all those licks to her head, maybe the bloody shoe that caused her to "hit her head" against something when she was knocked down or kicked in the head, thereby rendering her in-and-out of consciousness and perhaps having seziures.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: February 02, 2008, 11:21:02 PM »

joran takes her from the beach by hand out in the water as far as he can swim to a waiting boat

That's what I think he did, took her out to the sandbar all the locals know about where he met someone he called on his cell phone causing Sander to throw his away.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 02, 2008, 11:21:53 PM »

That's what I think he did, took her out to the sandbar all the locals know about where he met someone he called on his cell phone causing Sander to throw his away.

slinked in under the cover of darkness

hi Anna 

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: February 02, 2008, 11:22:58 PM »

Well, someone had to tell ALE something about seizures for them to be asking the parents if Natalee had a history of seizures.  How did they know to do that, ask about seizures of all things?

Now we have Joran saying she had a seizure.  Huummm.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: February 02, 2008, 11:24:00 PM »

Posted by Hannie C at RU

I thought this was funny.  It is from an article in Amigo
Hannie only translated the part about Gielen.  She said the rest was
old news.  I love the way they brushed Gielen off.

Officier geeft regie uit handen’
“Welke officier van justitie geeft de regie uit handen en staat een misdaadjournalist toe om vier dagen later met diens ‘bewijs’ naar buiten te komen?”, reageert Renée Gielen. De tv- en documentaireproducent op Curaçao volgt de Holloway-zaak al vanaf het begin en heeft aangekondigd een documentaire te maken over een van de meest spraakmakende verdwijningszaken ooit

Which prosecutor gives control out of hands and allows a crimereporter to come out with his "evidence four days later? Says Renee Gielen. The tv- and documentary producer from Curacao, did follow the Holloway case already since the beginning, and has announced she's making a documentary about one of the most talked missing case ever..
Prosecutor gives control out of hands

“Dezelfde officier (hoofdofficier Hans Mos, red.) was niet bereid om naar mijn bevindingen te luisteren. Toen ik hem vorige week maandag belde voor een afspraak, zei hij tegen mij: “Ik ben heel druk met het afronden van een zaak en heb dus geen tijd; binnenkort ga ik voor enige weken naar Nederland, belt u mij eind februari maar. Bovendien houdt u er allerlei theorieën op na en de enige juiste theorie is de mijne.”

The same prosecutor ( Head Officer, Hans Mos) wasn't willing to listen to my findings. When called him monday last week for an appointment, he told me; I'm very busy with wrappi9ng up a case, so I don't have the time. Soon I will go to Holland for a couple of weeks, call me by the end of february. Besides you have a couple of theories and the only right theory is mine.

Gielen: “Ik kan mijn bevindingen dus niet kwijt bij het Openbaar Ministerie. Ook niet bij de politie. Ik heb eerder contact opgenomen met Dolphi Richardson en die zei mij dat de politie niets meer mag aannemen en verwees mij vriendelijk naar het OM. Vandaar mijn telefoongesprek met Hans Mos.” De tv-maker zegt tot slot: “De hele wereld denkt dat het stopt bij Joran, maar het begint pas nadat Joran Natalee heeft achtergelaten.”

Gielen: "So I can't leave my findings at the OM. Also not with the police. I contaced Dolphi Richardson earlier, and he told me that the police isn't allowed to accept anything, and he directed me friendly to the OM. That's why my phonecall to hans Mos". The tv-maker says at the end: The whole world thinks that this stops with Joran, but it's just beginning after Joran leaves Natalee on the beach

Last edited by HannieC on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total   li'l Shango's Mommy

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 02, 2008, 11:24:09 PM »

1.  Remember when Mos first re-arrested the suspects in December?  He said something about an infiltrator and tapes.  Then nothing.  Zilch.  Never heard of that again and now here it is.  Did he know about this then but decided not to use it or was deVries not yet finished taping Joran or what.  Does anyone else remember that mention of infiltration in the Netherlands by someone Joran considered a friend and taping, etc.?

2.  Even as late as his recent interview with Dana, Jug mentioned that he was asked if Natalee had seizures, epilepsy, etc.  Didn't Dave also say he was asked something similar.  Then we just heard Geraldo say Joran is saying seizure or heart attack, etc.

The answer is obviously they have heard this story from Joran before and decided to hide it.  Was this in the redacted confession?

They got that idea from somewhere and somebody and I can sure guess who.  If Joran so much as says seizure in that tape, in my opinion, it will prove that ALE has known this all along.

when she was unresponsive, initally im sure they were slapping her around and shaking her
doing anything to wake her up... this made them angry  <JORAN ANGRY>

probably kicking her, they are horrible

I am still disturbed by the "head" injury which any lay person knows can cause seizures.  Did they assault her with something like a baseball bat to render her unconscious (she was going in and out of consciousness) and if they find her "they are going to see all that shit," as in all those licks to her head, maybe the bloody shoe that caused her to "hit her head" against something when she was knocked down or kicked in the head, thereby rendering her in-and-out of consciousness and perhaps having seziures.

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 02, 2008, 11:24:25 PM »

slinked in under the cover of darkness

hi Anna 

And back out under cover of darkness

Hi, Robots

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: February 02, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

Well, someone had to tell ALE something about seizures for them to be asking the parents if Natalee had a history of seizures.  How did they know to do that, ask about seizures of all things?

THE CONFESSION that was .....uhhhhhhhh  just MISINFORMATION

this whole thing is getter WORSE and WORSE for ALE

they tried as best they  could to COVER and CHEAT and LIE there way out of this

- A Horse's Tale
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #412 on: February 02, 2008, 11:25:55 PM »

I have even wondered if that was why Her keycard may have been used..maybe they went to her room looking for any medications she might have had for seizures.....just a thought...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: February 02, 2008, 11:26:30 PM »

when she was unresponsive, initally im sure they were slapping her around and shaking her
doing anything to wake her up... this made them angry  <JORAN ANGRY>

probably kicking her, they are horrible

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: February 02, 2008, 11:27:51 PM »

I have even wondered if that was why Her keycard may have been used..maybe they went to her room looking for any medications she might have had for seizures.....just a thought...

its possible, but i think joran or someone else trying to make it look like she made it back

course,, it could have been used by any number of other students

probably thats what it was......another student using a key 

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: February 02, 2008, 11:30:18 PM »

Thx Magnolia! Looks like Rene'e will have to watch her documentary by herself 
-----------------------
The same prosecutor ( Head Officer, Hans Mos) wasn't willing to listen to my findings. When called him monday last week for an appointment, he told me; I'm very busy with wrappi9ng up a case, so I don't have the time. Soon I will go to Holland for a couple of weeks, call me by the end of february. Besides you have a couple of theories and the only right theory is mine.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
islanders
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: February 02, 2008, 11:30:23 PM »

I think I know what Joran said on the tape tomorrow.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 02, 2008, 11:31:37 PM »

THINGS WE KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT

Natalee did not show up for her plane trip back.
Joran and K2 were the last people seen with her to our knowledge.
If things had happened the way we are assuming that Natalee died of natural causes, Joran would have called someone, he would have called his Daddy.  His Daddy is a smart man who would have called 9-1-1 or the police.  Either their EMS people or Paulus and/or Joran would have taken her to a hospital.  They would have pronounced her dead, perhaps due to a lethal drug or alcohol dose.  The proper authorities would have notified her group at the Holiday Inn, who would have, in turn, notified Natalee's family.  Beth, Dave, et al, would have come to Aruba.  They would have returned Natalee's body to the USA where she would have had a Christian funeral.  There would have been appropriate apologies from Joran, Paulus and Aruba, for their sweet daughter dying but kudos for Joran and Paulus, as well as Aruba and their medical and legal people doing the right thing.

The above scenario would have been what would have happened had there not been "all that shit" on her, all those drugs slipped into her by Joran while at C&Cs and absent Paulus' involvement in her final demise and coverup, but the above scenario is not what happened, and this paragraph describes why. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: February 02, 2008, 11:32:19 PM »

Well the vast archives here are going to get narrowed down just a little bit. Just focusing on those things that match up to his words is going to generate a whole tread!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #419 on: February 02, 2008, 11:33:22 PM »

I think I know what Joran said on the tape tomorrow.
Do Tell Please!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.