April 27, 2024, 11:50:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249567 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2008, 02:48:48 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3199696/__Premier_Aruba_boos_op_Joran___.html?p=3,1

HILVERSUM - premier Oduber of Aruba is angry on Joran of of the ditch.
That said he news to Sunday in the RTL. According to the premier the
Dutch boy has dealt the holiday island much damage. Oduber are the
repeated leugens of of of the ditch entirely tired. As a result, the
island comes negatively in the news.

70 per cent of entering the island are originating from American
tourists. Shortly after the disappearance of Holloway American
tourists stayed away massively of the island.  "he plays with the
economy of the country", said the premier.

He wants nothing say concerning a top consultation which he had with
the Public Prosecution Service. Just like a everyone, also he waits
the retransmission of peter R. freezes off of Sunday evening.

Wassamatta Nels, thought you had it all covered up? That's what you get when you back a criminal who's a loose cannon. Did you expect Joran to shut up? Did you think you had Beth Holloway shut up?

Yhe wheel goes round and what comes around goes around. All your minions in ATA & AHATA, the newspaper business, the government, the judicial system, the police department... you are all going to pay.

You backed the wrong horse.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »

wow...*******...thanks for bringing that here....i can already tell...i am going to be an emotional mess today....if just that brings tears to my eyes...i can't imagaine how its going to be when i see the whole thing....i am just so grateful to peter devries....so much compassion i see...and from a journalist from all people????
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

Cuz,

We all want him behind bars but regardless of what happens - trust me HE and the others WILL PAY. Did you see the Sporter being taken away in a wheelchair to a safe house today?  Imagine that for the rest of your life.  Yes, he will pay. 

And Aruba - you will continue to pay until you stand on the side of justice.  Innocent Arubans need to let their voices be heard.  Enough of the Sloots.  Enough of the corruption.  End it NOW.

Amen Beans!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2008, 02:50:56 PM »

Sunday, 3 February 2008
Natalee Holloway Update 17; Going Live in 30 minutes with Peter R. De Vries!!!!! Spoilers for ABC's Monday Special!!!!

In 45 Minutes I'm going live again. But here's a quick roundup of the day's Holloway related events. Dutch Tabloid De Telegraaf Reported this morning that They've tracked down the guy responsible for tricking Joran into his confession on tape for Peter R. De Vries.

Joran van der Sloot is apparently in Hiding somewhere, leaving his grandmother's house in a hurry this morning. Joran's lawyer Told the media that he didn't think last night's call to Pauw en Witteman was 'not a smart move'.

Joran's parents have released a statement, declaring that their son is not in hiding and is not being arrested for anything. The Aruban Justice department is waiting for approval to arrest him, sources in the department told de Telegraaf.

Posted by Olivier de Vries at 19:37 0 comments Links to this post   

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

Here, take my hand...we all stand with the girl.

Absolutely!!  As Frank says....Today we are giants.

Our voices matter.  I'm proud to be a monkey.

God Bless the Family, Friends, and loved ones of Natalee Holloway.

Justice is coming.
Hi Snoop!  as you say WE ALL STAND WITH THE GIRL!.....I can see a chain of people hand in hand, stretching across this great land.....for Natalee! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2008, 02:52:55 PM »

Cuz,

We all want him behind bars but regardless of what happens - trust me HE and the others WILL PAY. Did you see the Sporter being taken away in a wheelchair to a safe house today?  Imagine that for the rest of your life.  Yes, he will pay. 

And Aruba - you will continue to pay until you stand on the side of justice.  Innocent Arubans need to let their voices be heard.  Enough of the Sloots.  Enough of the corruption.  End it NOW.

Amen Beans!!!

Yep and karma can be a  _itch!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
chimes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2008, 02:53:25 PM »

"Only big people lie."   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2008, 02:54:15 PM »

"Only big people lie."   

Chimes! Great to see you!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:03 PM »

Very late last night we had new poster Ciskebab who speaks Dutch join us.  I asked him/her to return today and translate for us and he said he might.

Hope so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:23 PM »

OK I am ready

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:52 PM »

Not that it matters -- but did Beth move to Mongomery -- or did DeVries simply misspeak?

thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:11 PM »

Very late last night we had new poster Ciskebab who speaks Dutch join us.  I asked him/her to return today and translate for us and he said he might.

Hope so.

have not had time to read that far back...did he have anything new or important to add???
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:19 PM »

FINISHED! updated 02 - 03 - 2008 / 4:00 p.m. (G.M.T.)

- MATCH OF THE YEAR –

It’s Sunday afternoon, almost half past one. Normally I would have attended the match of the year: The Amsterdam soccer team Ajax against the Rotterdam team Feyenoord.

I usually never miss it, but for the TV moment of the year I made an exception.

Wow, it’s almost done now. We have finished the studio recordings, in which I present the up coming show. During the recording I began to feel the price of the hard work, I made some slips, so it took longer than normal to record. My colleague Kees van der Spek rushed to the studio to finish the montage. I joked: After that we’ll bring this tape to the SBS studios, under full police surveillance. Imagine what would happen if this tape disappeared!

- ONE BIG JET FLAME -

Beth Twitty, who was my guest the last couple of days, has already left for the United States again. She will be appearing in a well known talk show tomorrow and could not stay any longer. I had a memorable time with her. On the Internet I’ve read some strange stories about Beth, but these don’t fit with my experiences.

I’m glad we’re ready to go. We needed every second the past three days, from Thursday, the moment it became known that we had a scoop, until now, but it feels like a long time to wait for this news. I realize this and understand the criticism and annoyance of some of our audience.

I have already written that the speed our story becoming world news surprised me. It wasn’t a slow burn but a jet flame and then yes, three days becomes a boring wait. But it could not have gone any other way. The story simply was not finished yet.

It takes a lot of work to make a two hour documentary, even when you have the material in your pocket. Normally you need one hour for every one minute of edited material, so a report of 90 minutes costs 90 hours.  That amounts to two full working weeks that Kees van der Spek and top editor Rick Lankreijer did in just a few days.

- COMING TO THE UNITED STATES -

In the editorial room we can now slow down a little bit. When it’s finished, the tension is less. The only one still busy making phone calls is our ‘press officer’ Peter Schouten. With his P.A. Kelly he reflects about the American networks which want to have me appear on their shows. We’ll be visiting the United States from Tuesday to Saturday with a large crew, to make a grand tour of TV shows and current affair programs.

Currently we are in negotiations with Oprah, Larry King (CNN), Good Morning America (ABC), Greta Van Susteren (Fox tv) The Today Show (ABC), The Early Show (CBS), America Most Wanted ( Fox Network), Court TV en de Nancy Grace Show. Some shows disappear and some new shows appear. Because they all have their own personal demands and preference for practical or personal reasons we can’t always accommodate them.

We have to be selective. After all, we can only be in one place at a time. We’ll also go to where Beth Twitty lives, Montgomery, Alabama. There are some interviews on the slate there as well.

All right, I will not reflect too much on the things to come, first and foremost, the coming show. I’ll watch it tonight with my family and friends who are as curious to see it as everyone else. And no…I haven’t told or shown them anything yet. 
http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-finished.htm

thanks *******....my anxiety/anticipation level jsut rose about a gazillion %.....can we all email him and tell him to boyott greta!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2008, 02:56:59 PM »

"Only big people lie."   

Oh so good to see you!  I have thought of you and that kitty cat often these past months.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2008, 02:57:21 PM »

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

Philips must be running this operation; they have never made anything simple including the pop-up toaster.

LMAO......

For some reason, it is not taking my registration
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2008, 02:59:39 PM »

Hope so.

have not had time to read that far back...did he have anything new or important to add???

Just an article in Dutch with the name of the person to whom Joran confessed on the tape as a Patrick van der Eem.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2008, 03:01:09 PM »

Not that it matters -- but did Beth move to Mongomery -- or did DeVries simply misspeak?

I would think he misspoke, Wreck.  Montgomery is the capitol and Birmingham the largest city which confuses folks.  AFAIK, she still lives in the B'ham area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2008, 03:01:47 PM »

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

Philips must be running this operation; they have never made anything simple including the pop-up toaster.

LMAO......

For some reason, it is not taking my registration

Do you have the link for that please? I can't even get there for some reason

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2008, 03:01:57 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

can't pray and type at the same time...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.