April 28, 2024, 03:34:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249579 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »

Oduber remains ignorant. He should be thanking DeVries.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2008, 03:02:35 PM »

Here's my hand, Lala's.  I stand with the girl, too.  We all stand together.

Here's my hand.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2008, 03:03:15 PM »

While others are trying to watch, I'll be copying and pasting any translations I see from other websites and the front page of SM.  I imagine it will be on YouTube fairly quickly after it airs.  I also imagine MSM will pick up on the highlights.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2008, 03:03:26 PM »

Very late last night we had new poster Ciskebab who speaks Dutch join us.  I asked him/her to return today and translate for us and he said he might.

Hope so.

Dang Anna...where have you been!!!!  thanks for asking Ciskebab back.....hope he comes on shortly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2008, 03:03:43 PM »

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

Philips must be running this operation; they have never made anything simple including the pop-up toaster.

LMAO......

For some reason, it is not taking my registration
[/

Think someone discovered that you have to pay before it takes your registration.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2008, 03:04:31 PM »

Sunday, 3 February 2008
Natalee Holloway Update 17; Going Live in 30 minutes with Peter R. De Vries!!!!! Spoilers for ABC's Monday Special!!!!

In 45 Minutes I'm going live again. But here's a quick roundup of the day's Holloway related events. Dutch Tabloid De Telegraaf Reported this morning that They've tracked down the guy responsible for tricking Joran into his confession on tape for Peter R. De Vries.

Joran van der Sloot is apparently in Hiding somewhere, leaving his grandmother's house in a hurry this morning. Joran's lawyer Told the media that he didn't think last night's call to Pauw en Witteman was 'not a smart move'.

Joran's parents have released a statement, declaring that their son is not in hiding and is not being arrested for anything. The Aruban Justice department is waiting for approval to arrest him, sources in the department told de Telegraaf.

Posted by Olivier de Vries at 19:37 0 comments Links to this post 

Thanks for the update AZ!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2008, 03:04:34 PM »

Here's my hand, Lala's.  I stand with the girl, too.  We all stand together.

Here's my hand.

klaas....that would make a good sm t-shirt.....all the monkey's holding hands....might have to wrap around the whole shirt to fit....but it would be cute!!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2008, 03:05:46 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  ^5

Do we know how boat guy is?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »

your account has to be activated. I don't know how long that takes.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2008, 03:06:35 PM »

Im thinking that the major networks and cable news networks probably still have reporters there and they will be reporting back to the US.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2008, 03:06:38 PM »

While others are trying to watch, I'll be copying and pasting any translations I see from other websites and the front page of SM.  I imagine it will be on YouTube fairly quickly after it airs.  I also imagine MSM will pick up on the highlights.
TY! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

"Only big people lie."  

Chimes!!!!!!!!!!  It's so good to see you.  It's good to see all the monkeys!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »

Peter works for a network. I would like him to do something worse to Greta than to just give her the cold shoulder. But this is about money and ratings also. Even though it is Peter DeVries, it will go to the higher bidder.
Oduber sounds like he has had enough, wait until 20 to 25 million people view the programs tomorrow on 20 /20. Flush. There goes the American tourist money and the fleecing of tourists. I can't think of a thing he could say or do to repair the damge and destruction, all because of their own actions. 
Been a real study in human nature hasn't it ? Guess that is what has kept up my interest in this.   
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2008, 03:07:10 PM »

good thing our fearless leader has fast fingers!!!!! thanks in advance klaas!!!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2008, 03:07:23 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  ^5

>  ...who boat guy is?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2008, 03:07:50 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  ^5

Rumors it's Steve Croes but I think we'll have to wait and see.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2008, 03:09:56 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

Dear Heavenly Father

May Natalee's family bow and reach up in this time of trial.  I pray that they will realize the peace that only You can afford ... the peace that passes all understanding.

In the Name of your Precious Son ... The Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2008, 03:10:46 PM »

Cuz~Sending you lots of {{{HUGS}}}
I'm standing with the girl!!
Here's my hand to stand with all the Monkeys!!   

IT'S GAMETIME!!  Time to show the world Aruba's true colors. I hope you go down in FLAMES Joran, Paulus, Anita and the rest of the scum behind all this BS and all the pain/misery they've put Beth, Dave, Jug, Matt and all of Natalee's family and friends thru' these last 2.9 years. Time for Natalee's voice to be heard, no more silencing her. We Love You Natalee!! 

Roos~

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »

Peter works for a network. I would like him to do something worse to Greta than to just give her the cold shoulder. But this is about money and ratings also. Even though it is Peter DeVries, it will go to the higher bidder.
Oduber sounds like he has had enough, wait until 20 to 25 million people view the programs tomorrow on 20 /20. Flush. There goes the American tourist money and the fleecing of tourists. I can't think of a thing he could say or do to repair the damge and destruction, all because of their own actions. 
Been a real study in human nature hasn't it ? Guess that is what has kept up my interest in this.   

IT'S PAYBACK TIME FOR ALL THE MISERY ARUBA'S LEADERS HAVE CAUSED!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2008, 03:12:43 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

Dear Heavenly Father

May Natalee's family bow and reach up in this time of trial.  I pray that they will realize the peace that only You can afford ... the peace that passes all understanding.

In the Name of your Precious Son ... The Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Amen, Tamikos

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.