April 27, 2024, 09:09:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249508 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

15 MINUTES

LOL...thanks Klaas!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:09 PM »

A two hour show:

Introduction 30 min, recreation video 30 min, theories 30 min, undercover results 30 min.

Thanks Spock
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »

*********************NEWS FLASH********************

CONFIRMATION that the powers to be in ARUBA are  PURE EVIL

they have been

they still are

and probably always will be

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

It would great if they had a cut away live feed to Paulus and Anita's living room!!

roflmao

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

So noted.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2008, 03:21:34 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

Here, take my hand...we all stand with the girl.

Absolutely!!  As Frank says....Today we are giants.

Our voices matter.  I'm proud to be a monkey.
God Bless the Family, Friends, and loved ones of Natalee Holloway.

Justice is coming.
Hi Snoop!  as you say WE ALL STAND WITH THE GIRL!.....I can see a chain of people hand in hand, stretching across this great land.....for Natalee! 

I'm here standing with the girl too!  I'm so glad to be here with all of you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2008, 03:22:07 PM »

I'm reaching out my hand to hold all of yours and join you in prayer that this program be an ordained step in God's plan. Natalee was not alone when she died, He was with her and He saw what happened and He knows who was responsible. My prayer is that God not allow truth to be buried in darkness, and that Natalee's family be comforted with knowledge about the circumstances of their daughter's death. They have been through so much, and they have turned to Him for help. He is faithful, and our prayers have been heard. I'm glad we are all here together in faithful anticipation that we are witnessing God's plan unfold.

I cannot approach His presence without also hoping that those who are responsible will find themselves in circumstances that will cause them to look up for help, for it is God's Will that none be lost. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
AMEN

ps.  I'm getting nervous here.  Are you?

BRING NATALEE HOME
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2008, 03:22:56 PM »

Amen!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2008, 03:23:22 PM »

ATTENTION  MORONS that have been DEFENDING the SLOOT KILLERS and have been making EVIL COMMENTS about Beth and her family

you are about to be brought back into reality

- A Horse's Tale
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2008, 03:23:59 PM »

I'm reaching out my hand to hold all of yours and join you in prayer that this program be an ordained step in God's plan. Natalee was not alone when she died, He was with her and He saw what happened and He knows who was responsible. My prayer is that God not allow truth to be buried in darkness, and that Natalee's family be comforted with knowledge about the circumstances of their daughter's death. They have been through so much, and they have turned to Him for help. He is faithful, and our prayers have been heard. I'm glad we are all here together in faithful anticipation that we are witnessing God's plan unfold.

I cannot approach His presence without also hoping that those who are responsible will find themselves in circumstances that will cause them to look up for help, for it is God's Will that none be lost. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

AMEN, CBB!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

So noted.

Hi Tyler.  I feel our prayers are being answered today.  It's been 2 1/2 long years, but the truth is finally coming out in a way that the whole world is taking notice.  That's what we've all been praying.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »

Eloquent words CBB - Amen and amen

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:40 PM »

It looks like we will have to wait 1 1/2 hours before the "good stuff" airs.

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »

Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

Dear Heavenly Father

May Natalee's family bow and reach up in this time of trial.  I pray that they will realize the peace that only You can afford ... the peace that passes all understanding.

In the Name of your Precious Son ... The Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Amen
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »

PAULIS IS A KILLER

ANITA KNOWS the TRUTH

JORAN IS A KILLER

FREDDIE KNOWS THE TRUTH

STEVE CROES IS MORON and an ACCOMPLICE

KG is a A KILLER

the people in ARUBA GOVERNMENT are AS BAD AS the above mentioned KILLERS

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #175 on: February 03, 2008, 03:25:25 PM »

AMEN

ps.  I'm getting nervous here.  Are you?

YES!!! What's everyone doing? I'm thinking I'll just stay here and wait for news..........

Klaas? what can I do to help?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 03, 2008, 03:25:53 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

Here, take my hand...we all stand with the girl.

Absolutely!!  As Frank says....Today we are giants.

Our voices matter.  I'm proud to be a monkey.
God Bless the Family, Friends, and loved ones of Natalee Holloway.

Justice is coming.
Hi Snoop!  as you say WE ALL STAND WITH THE GIRL!.....I can see a chain of people hand in hand, stretching across this great land.....for Natalee! 

I'm here standing with the girl too!  I'm so glad to be here with all of you!   

Hi Texasmom...our chain  is growing so fast.....take our hands!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:11 PM »

5 minutes to go people im am almost sitting in my tv right now
chimes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #178 on: February 03, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »

Hello all!!!    I've been around.  'Still trying to get used to the new format.  Klaas, you've outdone yourself again.  Smile   Monkey prayers all the way!  Strength and much love to the Holloways!  . . . .

It is outstanding in how much we've believed and endured witn Natalee all this time and it's coming down to the lies!   

I really, really hope that this is it.  If from what I've read is correct per Beth, then I can start to be at peace with the confession.

Having to run an errand, but hope to be back later, Monks!   Hugs, Chimes!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 03, 2008, 03:27:26 PM »

It looks like we will have to wait 1 1/2 hours before the "good stuff" airs.

wreck IMO it's all good stuff today!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.