April 26, 2024, 07:12:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249496 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

Philips must be running this operation; they have never made anything simple including the pop-up toaster.

LMAO......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3199696/__Premier_Aruba_boos_op_Joran___.html?p=3,1

HILVERSUM - premier Oduber of Aruba is angry on Joran of of the ditch.
That said he news to Sunday in the RTL. According to the premier the
Dutch boy has dealt the holiday island much damage. Oduber are the
repeated leugens of of of the ditch entirely tired. As a result, the
island comes negatively in the news.

70 per cent of entering the island are originating from American
tourists. Shortly after the disappearance of Holloway American
tourists stayed away massively of the island.  "he plays with the
economy of the country", said the premier.

He wants nothing say concerning a top consultation which he had with
the Public Prosecution Service. Just like a everyone, also he waits
the retransmission of peter R. freezes off of Sunday evening.

Love it!  thanks Nut!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

http://www.humsurfer.com/news-holloway-joran-in-aruba-case-on-peter-r-de-vries-live-stream

News: Holloway, Joran in Aruba case on Peter R de Vries Live Stream
posted by  stv (5)  13 hours ago (www.streamtvnow.tv)

The United states and Europe have been anxiously awaiting this case to be solved. Out of the blue Peter R de Vries came with a shocking announcement that he had solved the case. American networks stand in line to cover this news event. While ABC has postponed their broadcast of these facts untill monday evening. www.streamtvnow.tv believes that these events definatly has a news value and will stream this show as it airs in the netherlands. English commentary will be done in the irc channel on efnet. #streamtv www.streamtvnow.tv for news, sports & entertainment The first site to turn streaming into a global streaming community for 6 years in a row.

hey guys....long time no see....but i have been trying to keep up....phew....
klaas....is this true....we can watch it in english today as it happens????

Not sure about the English part.  I'm hoping for some English subtitles though.

FYI - someone at RU is saying you have to PAY to watch it here.  Also, if you click on the streamingTV link you have to register. 

Also, someone at RU said it would be on YouTube fairly quickly.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »

http://www.humsurfer.com/news-holloway-joran-in-aruba-case-on-peter-r-de-vries-live-stream

The United states and Europe have been anxiously awaiting this case to be solved. Out of the blue Peter R de Vries came with a shocking announcement that he had solved the case. American networks stand in line to cover this news event. While ABC has postponed their broadcast of these facts untill monday evening. www.streamtvnow.tv believes that these events definatly has a news value and will stream this show as it airs in the netherlands. English commentary will be done in the irc channel on efnet. #streamtv www.streamtvnow.tv for news, sports & entertainment The first site to turn streaming into a global streaming community for 6 years in a row.

Hi Cuz!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »

WHy would Oduber be angry at Joran for admitting his guilt in Natalee's dissapearance..You would think he would be happy if the case was finally solved scratch Wink

Indeed, *******.  Why isn't Oduber happy?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »

I guess I don't know how to use discussion boards, because I went to their Main Forum and there is no forum called Live Streams.   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »

WHy would Oduber be angry at Joran for admitting his guilt in Natalee's dissapearance..You would think he would be happy if the case was finally solved scratch Wink

Oduber will be the gifter of the horse head in the bed if Joran keeps talking.  Have no fear Hannie is there shouting FU, FU, FU.

As I said before it will go well with the horse's ass that is already in there.

Warning:  Horses, sleep with one eye open tonight!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:26 PM »

I love it.... the whole world is waiting and watching .... just for you joran... bet you wish you'd kept your big mouth shut now, huh?
Even if you face no legal ramifications , the whole world will know exactly what you have done... by your own words...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »

Great post by Deetch:

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/
CJ1
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »

Exactly, *******, he is angry that JVDS opened his mouth, not that he commited a crime.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 02:18:57 PM »

Not sure about the English part.  I'm hoping for some English subtitles though.

FYI - someone at RU is saying you have to PAY to watch it here.  Also, if you click on the streamingTV link you have to register. 

Also, someone at RU said it would be on YouTube fairly quickly.

Maybe because I just registered but didn't pay for anything, I can't see the Live Streams.  That's probably it.  I'll watch here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2008, 02:20:29 PM »

As usual , well done..
Thanks for posting that klaas, I lost all my favorites when my puter went bye bye and am slowly getting them back...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

me too cuz,,,, actually forgot about the super bowl and snacks, told son and hubby if they wanted them they better go get them...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2008, 02:22:43 PM »

Hi monks! I'm just checking in.

Hey, I had a scary thought. Do you think they may take any videos down quickly because ABC purchased the rights?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2008, 02:24:14 PM »

I can only imagine the range of feeling in you right now...hang in....we have you wrapped in our arms....we will all walk this road together today.

Rest in Peace Caylee

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2008, 02:24:32 PM »

aaww I bet you are tied in knots!  #3 is here with me.  Call us if you need us to come and hold your hand!  We'll be right there! 
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »

me too cuz,,,, actually forgot about the super bowl and snacks, told son and hubby if they wanted them they better go get them...

my husband is just lucky there is any food around to snack on....lol
supper bowl .....wow..i really am out of it today. SUPER BOWL!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »

I can only imagine the range of feeling in you right now...hang in....we have you wrapped in our arms....we will all walk this road together today.

That's right sistah,,,, we are here for you...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2008, 02:25:35 PM »

Deb when is thsi suppose to air?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.