April 27, 2024, 09:13:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249509 times)
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »

no matter what....thanks for all the prayers in the last couple of pages.....it helps!!! show time!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2008, 03:32:37 PM »

Amen.

Hi Monkeys, I've been a lurker for a long time.     Just wanted you to know I'm standing with "the girl" and the Monkeys.  You are all so awesome!  I can hardly wait to see how all of the theories and facts are finally pieced together.

Welcome to the cage...
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2008, 03:32:39 PM »

Amen

Welcome OEJ, and all you other wonderful new Monkeys!

Thank you, Dayhiker. I am sooo praying for a resolution to Natalee's case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2008, 03:32:47 PM »

Show starting right now.  Expect alot of duplicate information to be posted.  I'm going to post as soon as I see translations but won't be able to check and see if something has already been posted.

We will be in information overload!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:20 PM »

I'm reaching out my hand to hold all of yours and join you in prayer that this program be an ordained step in God's plan. Natalee was not alone when she died, He was with her and He saw what happened and He knows who was responsible. My prayer is that God not allow truth to be buried in darkness, and that Natalee's family be comforted with knowledge about the circumstances of their daughter's death. They have been through so much, and they have turned to Him for help. He is faithful, and our prayers have been heard. I'm glad we are all here together in faithful anticipation that we are witnessing God's plan unfold.

I cannot approach His presence without also hoping that those who are responsible will find themselves in circumstances that will cause them to look up for help, for it is God's Will that none be lost. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Eloquent words CBB - Amen and amen

Amen. Beautifully done, CBB.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »

I went to the streamtvnow site, paid them my five dollars, got my username and password, and can't figure out for the life of me what to do next. If anyone is seeing the show on there, would you please tell me how to access it?

TY

BT... it turned down my card, which I KNOW is good...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:23 PM »

he told details about 10 times en not in one 20 minute converstaion but in multiple conversations in a period of weeks and evertime he told a bit more.
the rest comes in the commercial break
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:29 PM »

If I were a betting woman, I would bet that JVDStoolscum voiced his concerns of trustworthiness of the businessman & PVDStoolscum encouraged the relationship cuz with PVDStoolscum IT'S ALL ABOUT  THE  $$$$$$$$  &  PERVERSION.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:32 PM »

BT, the English commentary is in the irc channel #livestream

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Lalas......can I hold your hand?!

Yes, indeed...here.
Hannah Banana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

What station is it on?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:43 PM »

I'm reaching out my hand to hold all of yours and join you in prayer that this program be an ordained step in God's plan. Natalee was not alone when she died, He was with her and He saw what happened and He knows who was responsible. My prayer is that God not allow truth to be buried in darkness, and that Natalee's family be comforted with knowledge about the circumstances of their daughter's death. They have been through so much, and they have turned to Him for help. He is faithful, and our prayers have been heard. I'm glad we are all here together in faithful anticipation that we are witnessing God's plan unfold.

I cannot approach His presence without also hoping that those who are responsible will find themselves in circumstances that will cause them to look up for help, for it is God's Will that none be lost. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

I am holding your hand in prayer. 

And I will hold yours, my survivor friend.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: February 03, 2008, 03:33:46 PM »

Amen.

Hi Monkeys, I've been a lurker for a long time.     Just wanted you to know I'm standing with "the girl" and the Monkeys.  You are all so awesome!  I can hardly wait to see how all of the theories and facts are finally pieced together.

Welcome kippy!  We are all here - standing together for Natalee.

Monkeys ROCK!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #213 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:03 PM »

Sunday, 3 February 2008
Natalee Holloway Update 17; Going Live in 30 minutes with Peter R. De Vries!!!!! Spoilers for ABC's Monday Special!!!!

In 45 Minutes I'm going live again. But here's a quick roundup of the day's Holloway related events. Dutch Tabloid De Telegraaf Reported this morning that They've tracked down the guy responsible for tricking Joran into his confession on tape for Peter R. De Vries.

Joran van der Sloot is apparently in Hiding somewhere, leaving his grandmother's house in a hurry this morning. Joran's lawyer Told the media that he didn't think last night's call to Pauw en Witteman was 'not a smart move'.

Joran's parents have released a statement, declaring that their son is not in hiding and is not being arrested for anything. The Aruban Justice department is waiting for approval to arrest him, sources in the department told de Telegraaf.

Posted by Olivier de Vries at 19:37 0 comments Links to this post   

[/quote

Bumping for this website for those that missed it.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:14 PM »

no matter what....thanks for all the prayers in the last couple of pages.....it helps!!! show time!

Ya know we love ya cuz!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »

I went to the streamtvnow site, paid them my five dollars, got my username and password, and can't figure out for the life of me what to do next. If anyone is seeing the show on there, would you please tell me how to access it?

TY

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »

Amen

We are about to enter the discovery phase. I pray with you.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:37 PM »

he told details about 10 times en not in one 20 minute converstaion but in multiple conversations in a period of weeks and evertime he told a bit more.
the rest comes in the commercial break

exactly

what i hoped to hear

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2008, 03:34:59 PM »

Amen

Welcome OEJ!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2008, 03:35:21 PM »

Joran's Confession of leaving Natalie on the beach and dumped her body in the ocean. Patrick van der Eem, Peter R. De Vries' operative has more than ten separate confessions, he never rescinded anything. Peter R. De Vries believes that he was not joking, and has been lying all along.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.