April 27, 2024, 01:09:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249537 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: February 03, 2008, 04:41:29 PM »

After the break they uncover the person with the boat.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: February 03, 2008, 04:41:56 PM »

Joran believed himself to be completely safe from the prosecutors. Telling van der Eem he woul

"What happened to her?"
"Something happened there. I was lucky, the ocean is huge. I'm fucked if they find her. But It(the body)is gone now. they'll never find her now.'
'Did you swim out?'
'I know people there(Aruba) too. Someone helped me.. I'm not saying who.."
'Why would he do that for you?"
" I know him, have known him for years, he had a boat... I'll never name his name."
Joran claims that Natalee died in his arms, spontaneously, 'she looked normal.."
"This guy, that helped you. He's gold..."
"I'm going to help him financially."
"You didn't know she was a friend of the bushes."
"Yeah, those fuckers, she told me she was rich, but that I didn't know."
Joran van der Sloot concludes with.
"Of the two people here(Holland) you and Him(accomplice with boat)are the only ones I trust."

Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem now have the task of finding out who this accomplice is.....
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 03, 2008, 04:42:29 PM »

Yup. I be here too. I cannot keep up with all the many threads concerning, so if some monkey would be kind enough to 'wrap it up' for me, I'll take it.
Do we really think this is finally over?
Will Paulus sacrifice his son in order to save face?
Will Anita finally admit the truth about her 'not so delicious now' sporter?
Will Julia look better with all that egg on her face?
Stay tuned, As Aruba Turns is getting to be an even bigger sick soap opera.
Perhaps a public stoning of the VDS Family will be arranged to help vent some of the anger that has resulted from their sporters lack of any judgement....

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 03, 2008, 04:42:42 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

Well, De Vries was right.. I *am* shocked.

Damn!
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: February 03, 2008, 04:42:56 PM »

He aslo said the guy was older and smart en that he had a boat right there(i think that means in the water) so in my mind steve croes pops up
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2008, 04:43:18 PM »

So....he didn't do anything to Natalee? She just lay there and died and "looked normal?" And when she just upped and died, looking normal and all, he didn't try to get help for her? Instead, he called someone with a boat who would dispose of her body in the ocean?

Yeah, sure, that makes all the sense in the world. 

I Stand With The Girl
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: February 03, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »

J: "He said, go home, Ill take care of it. I would give my life for him... He's great. This is a relief I NEVER TOLD ANYONE. Nat told I have a rich family, I never imagined this shit would happen man". Joran seems relieved. Joran says: "The two people I trust most are the guy with the boat, and you"

The parents will be pleased to hear this. Not.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2008, 04:44:03 PM »

J: "This friend was an older friend, we been friends for a long time. I will NEVER name his name, NEVER, Ill take it with me in my grave. I called him, WALKED to the PAYPHONE. Pleae, no police, caome and help me. He came. She still looked normal, she just died."

Can you say DAD

Dana.. you read my mind!  My first thought when I read the post ! Daddy Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2008, 04:44:07 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 24; Joran believed himself to be invincible. Confesses to dumping the body, she died 'spontaneously'

Joran believed himself to be completely safe from the prosecutors. Telling van der Eem he woul

"What happened to her?"
"Something happened there. I was lucky, the ocean is huge. I'm fucked if they find her. But It(the body)is gone now. they'll never find her now.'
'Did you swim out?'
'I know people there(Aruba) too. Someone helped me.. I'm not saying who.."
'Why would he do that for you?"
" I know him, have known him for years, he had a boat... I'll never name his name."
Joran claims that Natalee died in his arms, spontaneously, 'she looked normal.."
"This guy, that helped you. He's gold..."
"I'm going to help him financially."
"You didn't know she was a friend of the bushes."
"Yeah, those fuckers, she told me she was rich, but that I didn't know."
Joran van der Sloot concludes with.
"Of the two people here(Holland) you and Him(accomplice with boat)are the only ones I trust."

Peter R. de Vries and Patrick van der Eem now have the task of finding out who this accomplice is.....
http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

Well, De Vries was right.. I *am* shocked.

Damn!

Dilbart is also shocked.  Wonder if Medleyrelay and Moonshadows are shocked?  I'm not shocked.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »

He aslo said the guy was older and smart en that he had a boat right there(i think that means in the water) so in my mind steve croes pops up

Yes, I agree...let us know who it is when you hear. Thanks.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2008, 04:45:55 PM »

CTV just closed for Superbowl, so a bunch of us are here with you all, if that's ok.

We'll be really quiet.....

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2008, 04:46:19 PM »

FYI - Dugga working on lightening the load on the server for us.  Thanks Dugga!

We had to turn off avatars and make some other changes for server load.

Kind of like Scottie using the deflector shields to give us more power to the warp engines. Wink

Scottie ... give me all ya got ...

Ty Red and DUgga.. seems to sure have helped ALOT !
crazybabyborg
« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »

OK, commercial break.
Joran was with her when she died, he didnt kill her, she just died. He called a friend who he had know a long time. The friend came and said he'd take care of it. Joran says: "the ocean is big"... Says he got lucky they never found the body.
Joran told Patrick he had never told anyone this story, he looks relieved.
He also says he will never name the guy who helped him.
Patrick 'feeds' Joran a bit, saying that he would help Joran make some money, so Joran can give it to the guy who helped him. Joran says something like I Owe him my life....

Joran does seem relieved he finally told someone and got it off his chest.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2008, 04:47:04 PM »

CTV just closed for Superbowl, so a bunch of us are here with you all, if that's ok.

We'll be really quiet.....

No problem at all, you don't even have to be quiet    We were expecting company today 
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »

I remind you this is the first time he confessed and Peter said at the beginnning he confessed multipale times and evertime revealed more so i think there are coming a bit more details als o who has brought him home after that
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »

J: "This friend was an older friend, we been friends for a long time. I will NEVER name his name, NEVER, Ill take it with me in my grave. I called him, WALKED to the PAYPHONE. Pleae, no police, caome and help me. He came. She still looked normal, she just died."

Lorenzo? Steve Croes?

This kid is SICK.

My guess is Croes......how many days was he detained for? We know it never made sense for him to be detained for what 10 days? for the stupid reason of "over hearing a conversation. No wonder he was fired from his job..........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2008, 04:49:31 PM »

So....he didn't do anything to Natalee? She just lay there and died and "looked normal?" And when she just upped and died, looking normal and all, he didn't try to get help for her? Instead, he called someone with a boat who would dispose of her body in the ocean?

Yeah, sure, that makes all the sense in the world. 

Sorry , but healthy eighteen year old girls don't just up and die in someones arms.... unless that someone has done something to cause this "spontaneous "death...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 03, 2008, 04:49:37 PM »

Patrick and Joran keep talking and talking. Joran says it went EVEN BETTER THAN HE THOUGHT.  Justice will have to pay him , pay him a lot. He is not a suspect anymore , he is out of their claws and now they will pay.
And Natalee? Ah , thats's just a dead girl man.
And slowly the talk goes on. And yes , he knows she will never return.
How do you know that? Because she is dead man haha , she is dead and I know because I saw her die man.

At this stage he does not tell hwo she died , just that she died on the beach.
He then called his best friend (how come police never found his best friend?) , and the friend came over and said come on , no problem.
So Joran went home , and the friend got his boat and picked her up and dumped her in the ocean.

Joran was afraid in the beginning she would wash ashore , but that did not happen.
Patrick says if it was over two miles , she will never come back man.
Joran seems satisfied about that.
Then they talk a while about the mysterious friend. Joran does not tell who he is , and Patrick "does not wnat to know"
But Patrick also says , we will make a lot of money man , so you can pay him back for what he did for you.
And so the friend is still in their talks..............

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:21 PM »

FYI - Dugga working on lightening the load on the server for us.  Thanks Dugga!

We had to turn off avatars and make some other changes for server load.

Kind of like Scottie using the deflector shields to give us more power to the warp engines. Wink

Scottie ... give me all ya got ...

GOOD Job DUGGA and RED!

Users Online
  351 Guests, 105 Users
Users active in past 15 minutes:
Dihannah1, lilmeg, bleachedblack, Port Valerie, Lady Devon, GabbyG, atlgirl, Dayhiker, martini, JA, Altruist, oldencrabby, hotping, snoopy, cubbeegirl, casa, Tylergal, Frijole, Chata, klaasend, Red, truthseeker2, sb, kippy, Destiny, ciskebab, Peaches, OEJ, blah, *******, robots, CJ1, Anna, BTgirl, ala_gunslinger, SurfCity, Marlee, BlueKYGirl, A's Fever, ldstlou, Stella, Faith and Persistence, Sue, lexie, Nut44x4, IBE, crazybabyborg, Elaine, jill, Desert Rat, the big hammer, tcumom, Lala'sMom, friend of monkeys, Slogger, Bearlyhere, sharon, jandee, Rooscrew, pdh3, Angiex911dsptchr, Buckeye, Dana, mysterious, Helen Back, Katysmom, Pita, texasmom, Noly, Sea Searcher, MuffyBee, NCDan, Hannah Banana, mrskub, memphis, eep, sylvia, littletxlady, nimrod, thecuz, greeneyedlady, Puzzler, MisGivings, sirensong, wreck, cp405, Scandi, San, Kimmy53, Susebear, Kiwi, Spock, Magnolia, miracles, kkate, SunnyinTX, KarmaRoundUp, sleddogs, jackb, 2NJSons_Mom, Dugga, CapsLockWizard, Vicki, sandy leiva, Kat_Gram

Most Online Today: 446. Most Online Ever: 446 (Today at 04:46:47 PM) 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.