April 27, 2024, 08:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249505 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

me too cuz,,,, actually forgot about the super bowl and snacks, told son and hubby if they wanted them they better go get them...

My sweetie has offered to go get pizza for us if I promise not to kill the computer today.....he did move it away from the window

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 02:26:10 PM »

Oduber: We are VERYangry with Joran Van Der Sloot! After all we have done for him -- covering up he and his father's murder, spending millions of florins on advertising, hush money, and rock painting. After 2.5 years, we even clear his name -- how does he pay us back? -- he blabs the truth to the WHOLE WORLD!
Monday mornig we will officially cancel our plans to erect his Satue on the capital grounds.

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:13 PM »

Oduber: We are VERYangry with Joran Van Der Sloot! After all we have done for him -- covering up he and his father's murder, spending millions of florins on advertising, hush money, and rock painting. After 2.5 years, we even clear his name -- how does he pay us back? -- he blabs the truth to the WHOLE WORLD!
Monday mornig we will officially cancel our plans to erect his Satue on the capital grounds.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:15 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!
I can only imagine the range of feeling in you right now...hang in....we have you wrapped in our arms....we will all walk this road together today.

Ah that was so sweet Sunny and so true!  Cuz - we got your back.  Hugs to you and the rest of your family.  Hang in there.  This is the end.  Joran is going DOWN and he's going to drag PAULUS DEAREST WITH HIM.  amen.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:16 PM »

It should be close to 8 pm nowin Holland. When does the DeVries program start?

In My Opinion
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »

me too cuz,,,, actually forgot about the super bowl and snacks, told son and hubby if they wanted them they better go get them...

My sweetie has offered to go get pizza for us if I promise not to kill the computer today.....he did move it away from the window

lucky you.... mine want me to make gumbo... not today guys...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2008, 02:28:04 PM »

Hi monks! I'm just checking in.

Hey, I had a scary thought. Do you think they may take any videos down quickly because ABC purchased the rights?

Hi memphis...I HOPE not!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »

Poll over at RU:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2008, 02:29:08 PM »

It's either in 30 minutes or 60 minutes, depending upon who you ask 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2008, 02:29:59 PM »

http://www.humsurfer.com/news-holloway-joran-in-aruba-case-on-peter-r-de-vries-live-stream

News: Holloway, Joran in Aruba case on Peter R de Vries Live Stream
posted by  stv (5)  13 hours ago (www.streamtvnow.tv)

The United states and Europe have been anxiously awaiting this case to be solved. Out of the blue Peter R de Vries came with a shocking announcement that he had solved the case. American networks stand in line to cover this news event. While ABC has postponed their broadcast of these facts untill monday evening. www.streamtvnow.tv believes that these events definatly has a news value and will stream this show as it airs in the netherlands. English commentary will be done in the irc channel on efnet. #streamtv www.streamtvnow.tv for news, sports & entertainment The first site to turn streaming into a global streaming community for 6 years in a row.

You have to register, which I did.  Then you have to choose a "subscription', lowest being $5 for 14 days.  Surprising they would/could do this with all the major stations paying HUGE bucks to air it.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
CJ1
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2008, 02:30:38 PM »

We're here for you and the rest of the family, cuz.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2008, 02:30:48 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. if anyone gets a working streaming video, let us know.

In My Opinion
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »

And Joran is off the list for arubas most eligible bachelor.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »

sunny...yes...i need to be here and some other blogs today to keep my spirits up .....casa... i will call if i have a sinking spell!!!
and it's not that i am worried that something will go wrong....i am satisfied that beth has her closure on the events of that night....i am still  somethwhat hopeful that there will be justice, that the people involved will have to pay for their part in this crime...but i still can't help but realize that may not happen!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

lucky you.... mine want me to make gumbo... not today guys...

no cooking today....but I will KILL for some GOOD TEX-MEX....none in 8 months.....good BBQ but no good Tex-Mex!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2008, 02:32:09 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. if anyone gets a working streaming video, let us know.

ooooh  oohhhhh   i am just in time.
u monkeys rock!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »

WHy would Oduber be angry at Joran for admitting his guilt in Natalee's dissapearance..You would think he would be happy if the case was finally solved scratch Wink

Excellent point.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:05 PM »

Klaas, San, *******....is it possible that either of you do some kind of count down?????

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »

http://www.humsurfer.com/news-holloway-joran-in-aruba-case-on-peter-r-de-vries-live-stream

News: Holloway, Joran in Aruba case on Peter R de Vries Live Stream
posted by  stv (5)  13 hours ago (www.streamtvnow.tv)

The United states and Europe have been anxiously awaiting this case to be solved. Out of the blue Peter R de Vries came with a shocking announcement that he had solved the case. American networks stand in line to cover this news event. While ABC has postponed their broadcast of these facts untill monday evening. www.streamtvnow.tv believes that these events definatly has a news value and will stream this show as it airs in the netherlands. English commentary will be done in the irc channel on efnet. #streamtv www.streamtvnow.tv for news, sports & entertainment The first site to turn streaming into a global streaming community for 6 years in a row.

You have to register, which I did.  Then you have to choose a "subscription', lowest being $5 for 14 days.  Surprising they would/could do this with all the major stations paying HUGE bucks to air it.

SPOCK - see above
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2008, 02:33:23 PM »

The show airs in exactly 1 hour..I am trying to locate another streaming server so we dont have to pay.

Dana:It will be on Abc tommorow night at 8:30 EST

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.