April 28, 2024, 12:56:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249569 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:24 PM »

I remind you this is the first time he confessed and Peter said at the beginnning he confessed multipale times and evertime revealed more so i think there are coming a bit more details als o who has brought him home after that

Thanks ciskebab
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:36 PM »

J: "He said, go home, Ill take care of it. I would give my life for him... He's great. This is a relief I NEVER TOLD ANYONE. Nat told I have a rich family, I never imagined this shit would happen man". Joran seems relieved. Joran says: "The two people I trust most are the guy with the boat, and you"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:44 PM »

More from RU:

after his confessions to patrick, joran has no problems to talk to patrick about it.

Patrick: how did you know she died?

Joran: I just knew
P: did you try CPR?

Joran: I tried everything, I pulled her up

Joran: ofcourse im afraid that friend is gping to talk, but I also have something on him.

J: he doesnt live on aruva anymore!! (wonder if it's Koen?)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:47 PM »

CTV just closed for Superbowl, so a bunch of us are here with you all, if that's ok.

We'll be really quiet.....
Welcome Jill and other new folks !  No need to be quiet! Jump right in and bitch with the rest of us! LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: February 03, 2008, 04:50:52 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

Well, De Vries was right.. I *am* shocked.

Damn!

Dilbart is also shocked.  Wonder if Medleyrelay and Moonshadows are shocked?  I'm not shocked.

I would imagine there are several refugees lying on the floor in need of smelling salts right about now.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: February 03, 2008, 04:51:04 PM »

J: "He said, go home, Ill take care of it. I would give my life for him... He's great. This is a relief I NEVER TOLD ANYONE. Nat told I have a rich family, I never imagined this shit would happen man". Joran seems relieved. Joran says: "The two people I trust most are the guy with the boat, and you"

The person who said "go home, I'll take care of it" was someone who "cares" for Joran...wants him out of harms way...takes care of things for Joran...Paulus or Lorenzo (if he's really half brother)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: February 03, 2008, 04:52:31 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

Well, De Vries was right.. I *am* shocked.

Damn!

Dilbart is also shocked.  Wonder if Medleyrelay and Moonshadows are shocked?  I'm not shocked.

HOW PALE IS TACOPINA RIGHT NOW READING AND WATCHING THIS!!!

Tomorrow we will see his resigning from the case.

Peter R. De Vries, you are now added to my list of heros.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 03, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »

CTV just closed for Superbowl, so a bunch of us are here with you all, if that's ok.

We'll be really quiet.....

No problem at all, you don't even have to be quiet    We were expecting company today 

thanks for the welcome, Klaas.

Hope the server can stand it 

I do have to say that I was looking forward to this - now I'm heartsick.  I would like to get my hands on him.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: February 03, 2008, 04:52:57 PM »

Older man  hmmm Koen's dad 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 03, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

the break is over.

Joran is now over the shame of talking about what he did and talks freely about her not living anymore, he is asked how do you know.

He says I know it.

He talks about the guy being not wealthy and that Joran fears that he will talk but he has somithing on this guy.

He also SAYS THE GUY NO LONGER LIVES ON ARUBA!!!!!!!!!!!

He says his father was asleep and he got on the internet to give himself an alibi
-------------------------
the internet use was to throw people off the scent.

Joran did not ask the guy to get rid of the body, he offered it.

The guy is 25 year old and he was never arrested.

He talks about being able to tell what he wants because he knew he was safe. They didn't even question this guy.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: February 03, 2008, 04:53:53 PM »

The friend with a boat is a long time friend and now lives in Holland. MY opinion KG?

'I know people there(Aruba) too. Someone helped me.. I'm not saying who.."
'Why would he do that for you?"
" I know him, have known him for years, he had a boat... I'll never name his name."
Joran claims that Natalee died in his arms, spontaneously, 'she looked normal.."
"This guy, that helped you. He's gold..."
"I'm going to help him financially."
"You didn't know she was a friend of the bushes."
"Yeah, those fuckers, she told me she was rich, but that I didn't know."
Joran van der Sloot concludes with.
"Of the two people here(Holland) you and Him(accomplice with boat)are the only ones I trust."

In My Opinion
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: February 03, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »

He sais it was someone callt Daury never been arrested
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »

Welcome to our CTV friends!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:07 PM »

More from RU:

after his confessions to patrick, joran has no problems to talk to patrick about it.

Patrick: how did you know she died?

Joran: I just knew
P: did you try CPR?

Joran: I tried everything, I pulled her up

Joran: ofcourse im afraid that friend is gping to talk, but I also have something on him.

J: he doesnt live on aruva anymore!! (wonder if it's Koen?)

Sounds like Kown IMO.. may splai why he sleeps with mommy and pisses the bed.

He tryed to pull NAtalee up?  WTH?  Dumbass could have called 911.. Sad  Stupid F@@KER.. I hate his guts.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:09 PM »

Tue, jan 15th.
Now that Joran confessed to Pat, Patrick can ask about the case some more...

P: "How do you know she was dead Joran?"
J: "I lifted her, I touched her, she was dead, I tried everything. I knew these some guys from way back, this one guy helped me. I got something on him as well, so he might talk, but I dont think he will. The guy now lives in Holland".

Peter: Joran went home to clear his tracks: MSN, pron downloading etc. Tries to make an alibi.

J: "I didnt ask the guy to help me, he came and saw me there on the beach, and he offered to help me. He was 25. He knew I was going to the US, so he wanted to help me. In the beginning I played it smart, cause I knew they couldnt find her. Well, and I was SOOOOO lucky, cause they never even questioned this guy. The guy has his ˙achting license" I dont know how he dumped her, her says he just dumped her off the boat. I was SOOOO lucky.
I just went home and slept, that night"

The name of the guy who dumped her: DAURY!
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:11 PM »

Koen is the same age as Joran.  I don't see him being so cavalier about it. He doesn't appear to be so worldly.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:16 PM »

My money has always been on Lorenzo.

But was told by some that it was a rumor about the brother stuff.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »

Thank you Scared Monkeys - and all involved.

This is just so sad 

I stand with the girl.

And with her family.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

I remind you this is the first time he confessed and Peter said at the beginnning he confessed multipale times and evertime revealed more so i think there are coming a bit more details als o who has brought him home after that

Thats what I can't wait to hear!   Peter asked him that question several times right before the wine throwing incident.  Peter knew the answer all the time, and sporter wouldn't say...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #419 on: February 03, 2008, 04:54:54 PM »

Now that Joran confessed to Pat, Patrick can ask about the case some more...

P: "How do you know she was dead Joran?"
J: "I lifted her, I touched her, she was dead, I tried everything. I knew these some guys from way back, this one guy helped me. I got something on him as well, so he might talk, but I dont think he will. The guy now lives in Holland".

Peter: Joran went home to clear his tracks: MSN, pron downloading etc. Tries to make an alibi.

J: "I didnt ask the guy to help me, he came and saw me there on the beach, and he offered to help me. He was 25. He knew I was going to the US, so he wanted to help me. In the beginning I played it smart, cause I knew they couldnt find her. Well, and I was SOOOOO lucky, cause they never even questioned this guy. The guy has his ˙achting license" I dont know how he dumped her, her says he just dumped her off the boat. I was SOOOO lucky.
I just went home and slept, that night"

The name of the guy who dumped her: DAURY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.