April 27, 2024, 09:50:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249557 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:08 PM »

Peter called Beth, asked her to come to Holland. They show the phonecall, he tells here hes at Aruba doing investigations and ask her to speak confidentially. Tell her they have a major breakthrough, asks her to come to Holland... Jan 31st, she arrives... Beth is excited and anxious...

Peter just shows her the undercover footage, with subtitles. Beth just watches, in shock. Watches as jorans tells her Nat started shaking... that he didnt lose a nights sleep...

"You got it all" she says, "you got every bit of it. That son of a bitch. He doesnt even know if shes dead or not, oh my gosh. oh my gosh. Its all true. Oh my gosh, from evrything, from the holiday inn, the shoes, oh my gosh. He doent even care, he doesnt even caer, oh dear god, they dont even know if she was dead, they dont even know. O h dear god they couldve just dmped her alive in the ocean, they dont even know oh my gosh.oh my gosh.oh my gosh. Oh dear god, he didnt even know. Just took a life, wth no remorese, no worry, not even a sleeplees nigh, I always thought that jorans life was already a livin hell, but tis about to begin. He is awful. He doesnt deserve his place in this world, hes awful, I hope his living hell is about to begin. I hope he never gets a moment of pease, i hope his whole entiry peaace is about to be dsirturbed... Lok what they done, look wht they vde done to natalee, look what theyve done to our country, look what theyve done.... Looke wht theyve done to natalee. That son of a bith....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:15 PM »

One sentence in Jorans confession jumped out for me! In fact at first it seemes a quite nondescript sentence but...
At a certain point he says something like: 'A person who just murdered someone doesn't do something like that.' And at that point you can see him think of himself: 'Mmmm, should I have said it like that.'

That one sentence convinces me he had a hand in her death; maybe they werent just 'petting' etc, but maybe he was raping and using violence against her!

I'm not letting K2 off the hook so easy either.  More likely they all participated in a rape then when Natalee didn't wake up K2 left and Joran called his "friend" to help dispose of Natalee's body.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »

"no body no case"

"youre own father"

"picked up at 4 am"

"no money for paulus"

"sweaty running man"

PAULIS DAURY

he is the one

he is "NICOLI"

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #583 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »

Again we are left with 1/4 truth and 3/4 lies from that little waste of oxygen.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:38 PM »

====================
WHY ALL THIS GOES NOWHERE
====================

Likely, Joran swapped names. This means ALE will toss their hands in the air and announce there is nothing to investigate.

I guarantee Hans Mos hasn't even bothered to check the logs from that pay phone to see who Joran actually called, hasn't interrogated that person, hasn't impounded or searched that person's boat, and hasn't even bothered to recover Joran's sneakers.

Welcome Sarge! I agree with you there, they haven't done jack of an investigation. MAYBE they can go back and find his shoes. MAYBE they can recover the phone message. But they are way behind the curve.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:58 PM »

[

I had to cut the other pictures out of my reply..I couldn't look at them again....her pain broke my heart..no mother, no parent should ever have to go through what Beth and family went through.....all these months or now....I know joran and all who aided him will burn in hell for eternity...but please GOD let them be punished here too and soon.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 03, 2008, 06:58:24 PM »

Don't know if this was posted yet.  I have been locked out forever.

http://www.partypeeps2000.com/members/Ghetto_Dogg.aspx

It comes up under Daury, Aruba

This shows up on his site:

I captured Natalee's picture as members and it has her listed from Austria and something in Dutch maybe underneath it I couldn't read.  I saved it to my hard drive but didn't know how to bring it over here to view.

Do you have a photobucket acct?

No how do I do that?  Thanks.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: February 03, 2008, 06:58:26 PM »

There is no word to describe Beth's heartbreak:(((

-----------
To all you sick, empty, "people" at RejectsU and the other hate sites who routinely trashed Beth mercilessly and
falsely accused her of outlandish things:

There are no words evil enough to describe you. No words harsh enough to describe your ugliness, through and through.

Look at Beth's tears. Look at the pain in her eyes. Now don't you feel SMALL?!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 03, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »

One sentence in Jorans confession jumped out for me! In fact at first it seemes a quite nondescript sentence but...
At a certain point he says something like: 'A person who just murdered someone doesn't do something like that.' And at that point you can see him think of himself: 'Mmmm, should I have said it like that.'

That one sentence convinces me he had a hand in her death; maybe they werent just 'petting' etc, but maybe he was raping and using violence against her!

I'm not letting K2 off the hook so easy either.  More likely they all participated in a rape then when Natalee didn't wake up K2 left and Joran called his "friend" to help dispose of Natalee's body.

If nothing else they facilitated in the drugging and kidnapping, which is why they won't talk. I would settle for a crown witness status for them just to see Joran rot in KIA.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: February 03, 2008, 07:01:23 PM »

24 ORA police page is down......probably massive traffic if they have posted any of this news.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: February 03, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM - this poster is from the NL:

Erik wrote:

Again, Joran is not stupid, so why didn’t he just leave her there lying on the beach? sure not an honourable thing to do, but next day she would have been found, dead or alive, and that would have been the end of it.
So why all that trouble of dumping her in the sea?
No no, there is still something rotten in the state of Aruba.

Feb 3, 7:58 PM

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #591 on: February 03, 2008, 07:01:30 PM »

Just as soon as I was thinking the Dark Side was becoming "enlightened", there are alot of people are feeling bad, but you have to leave it to somebody to begin debunking the story...

MF wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint you all but just confirmed with high position people at the marriot, they never had payphones at the pool, back in 2005 there were Setar's payphone in the lobby and the lobby alone has 20 cameras. There is one phone on the beach, but from De Palm and needs credit card.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: February 03, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »

Do you have a photobucket acct?

No how do I do that?  Thanks.

Go to photobucket.com and register.  It's free.  You can then upload pics you have saved on your computer and past the img link in a post on this site.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 03, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

24 ORA police page is down......probably massive traffic if they have posted any of this news.

I checked about 30 minutes ago and there was nothing about todays show yet.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 03, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »

Most Online Ever: 446 (Today at 04:46:47 PM)

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 03, 2008, 07:02:48 PM »

I didn't catch that Robert. My 'puter crashed on the site. Thanks for bringing it up. He refers to himself as a murderer!

BTW, thanks for all your help!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: February 03, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by Maggie:

Found this site on Drudge Report.. ABC over 400 comments on it, from tonight’s show. This is just one of them..

I am from the netherlands and absolutely in shock, by what i have just seen in the documentary of peter r. de vries. Though one knows there are people in this world without any remourse, it is always sickening to see somebody talk the way Joram van der Sloot did. Talking about Nathalie as a piece of meat, to be dispoused of, with satisfaction and joy in his eyes….discusting. As Ms Twitty said, his living hell will be starting now and I am sure the most of my fellow countrymen will see to it, that he will loose the joy of living. I for one will do so (starting tomorrow) by sending an email to our Prime Minister, MInister of Justice and party leaders in Parliament and demanding as a citizen, that they will do everything in their power to bring this animal to justice. I also call upon all my fellow citizens to do the same.Also, I would like to use this opportunity to wish Ms Twitty and all of Nathalie’s loved ones all my sympathy. My thoughts are with you all and I wish you all the strength with coping with your grieves. Now at last, you can put the uncertainty behind and give this tragedy a place. God’s speed.
Posted by:
RikHaarlem

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4222253&page=1

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 03, 2008, 07:03:14 PM »

Klaasend,

You maybe right about that but the way he talked about the 2k was not very flattering for them: they were stupid, unsuccesfull with girls and Joran said he even convinced them [and that was another reason to despise them] of telling the first 'lobby'-lie without them having any reason to do so. So I think it could well be possible that they're not stuck so deep in this as we all thought.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 03, 2008, 07:04:16 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

VelaLavela wrote:

****BREAKING NEWS*******

Joe Tacopina just dropped the biggest crap known to mankind in his pants……emergency room doctors have described the specimen as a “coast-to-coast” crap, the result of major emotional turmoil.

Feb 3, 8:00 PM
crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: February 03, 2008, 07:04:30 PM »

I just can't get into the pulling loose threads yet. I just can't.

I'm stunned. I want everyone to see this program. Everyone in the world needs to see this program. I don't want them to get a synopsis, or be told what came out of it, but I want it to unfold bit by bit, just like DeVries did it. I want them to hear Joran.............something I haven't done, but I will. I want them to see the tapes...........something I haven't done either, but I have known this Son of a Bitch for a long time. His face never looked angelic to me. I've seen the lies for a long time, and I've also seen the pain behind Beth's strength. That's what I want the world to see. I'm so glad Joran has not been arrested. When and if he is, the world will watch with some understanding, as it happens. I want everybody to see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.