April 28, 2024, 06:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249588 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2008, 07:15:40 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

VelaLavela wrote:

****BREAKING NEWS*******

Joe Tacopina just dropped the biggest crap known to mankind in his pants……emergency room doctors have described the specimen as a “coast-to-coast” crap, the result of major emotional turmoil.

Feb 3, 8:00 PM

All that character build up he's been pumping every time he was on the air just went down the toilet with it.

I wonder if his buddy Greta is still inclined to believe his client?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2008, 07:15:46 PM »

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40829/08150258/joran_loopt_volledig_leeg.html

video of part of the confession

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 03, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »

Glenda???   hello GLenda??   i mean    ANITA 

youre fired

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »

duh sorry should have been "were" What happens when watching the game and here too

Hi IBE - I'm listening to it, can't watch it and the forum at the same time, lol 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #624 on: February 03, 2008, 07:16:59 PM »

I watch Beth wring her hands in horror and shock and think of Joran wringing his with thoughts of monetary settlement for the "hassle" it's all been for him
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: February 03, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »

OK.. so Sporter threw a lot of people under the bus ....in addition to himself:

badmouths his own father

Reports that his father had a phone brought into him in jail (is there a law against that?)

States numerous times that his father is trying to get money out of this deal

Says that ALE is so stupid if they found the body with his semen in it he'd still go free

throws an innocent friend under the bus by naming him as the disposal guy

Says the K2 bros are idiots over and over

The fact that he didn't tell the whole truth isn't a total loss....he's got to have pissed off enough people to demand action.  They can NOT ignore this. 

I'm telling you - I am pissed and I just read it.  When I see the live footage I'll be a blubbering maniac.  So will the rest of the viewers.  PDV is going to be on TV every day this week I read.

This will not die.  Time for some action in Aruba and Holland.  Time for those that know to fess up and end this BS.  Time for the innocent people on the island of Aruba to RISE UP and demand a proper investigation and that includes putting Paulus VDS in jail immediately.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #626 on: February 03, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »

I want someone to put a microphone in Paulus' and Anita's face right now. I hope they watched it word for word.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: February 03, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »

You have to sift through all his lies to recover the truth. This is another lying version with elements of the truth contained.

Psychopaths do that... they "toy" with the truth and leave it to the listener to figure it all out. That's part of their game.

The guy IS NOT "Daury", he's Koen or maybe even PVDS himself. PVDS picked them up at 4 AM and got $$$ for the boat fuel from the ATM to hide what the cash was being used for. Using a credit card at the dock for marine fuel at 4 in the morning is a "dead giveaway" that they dumped a body, and PVDS would have thought of that.

OF COURSE, jvds is hiding what he did to her... rape, etc, with a result that she got hysterical and /or had a seizure due to drugs he gave her. All that can cause her reaction as he described it (and I think his description is accurate).

If you dump a person in the open ocean in the dead of night far from shore, they are going to DIE. Period. They will NEVER survive it, especially if impaired. As stupid and worthless as Dutch law is, that fact can't really get away from them... can it?

Dead or alive at the moment, Natalee was hopelessly doomed by joran's procurement of a boat to dispose of her in that way.

This is MURDER TWO in the US, with conspiracy and obstruction and malfeasance (failure to render aid) and who-knows-what-else could be thrown at him.

Now back to reading again. Klaas, I am about to give up hope of ever getting caught up with my Grand Project LOL (if laughter of any type is really permissible at this juncture in the case).

I just pray the Lord holds Natalee's family tightly tonight. 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 03, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »

Wonder if this confession will inspire the Curacaoan judge (whats-his-name) to make different kinds of judgements in the future!?
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #629 on: February 03, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »

According to the comments left on his page, there is one dated 1/26/05 from a kid who met him at school within the previous 5 months. 

Seems highly unlikely this Daury was VJS's best buddy.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 03, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »

One sentence in Jorans confession jumped out for me! In fact at first it seemes a quite nondescript sentence but...
At a certain point he says something like: 'A person who just murdered someone doesn't do something like that.' And at that point you can see him think of himself: 'Mmmm, should I have said it like that.'

That one sentence convinces me he had a hand in her death; maybe they werent just 'petting' etc, but maybe he was raping and using violence against her!

I didn't catch that Robert. My 'puter crashed on the site. Thanks for bringing it up. He refers to himself as a murderer!

BTW, thanks for all your help!

Wow....thanks for bringing that, EURobert.  He actually refers to himself as a murderer.

Thanks and so glad you and all the new monkeys are here.  There is power in our numbers.

Helen Back

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 03, 2008, 07:22:22 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

VelaLavela wrote:

****BREAKING NEWS*******

Joe Tacopina just dropped the biggest crap known to mankind in his pants……emergency room doctors have described the specimen as a “coast-to-coast” crap, the result of major emotional turmoil.

Feb 3, 8:00 PM

thanks Vela!  I needed a laugh and you gave it to me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #632 on: February 03, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

Well we know Lorenzo is older and he has a boat and he certainly would help his little Bro, now wouldn't he. He and their PaPa.

You Bet Nutt!

Plus Lorenzo has the *rave* house with the secret underground party club...and all the photo/filming equipment...I'm sick to my stomoch from this broadcast....Joran and his ilk are the worst sociopaths....PURE EVIL!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: February 03, 2008, 07:22:42 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by another person from the NL:

rouwe111 wrote:

Hello, I am from Holland and I watched the show carefully. I think that he has told the truth but there were some things that he said that i don`t believe. He said that a friend called Daury dumped Natalee in the sea with his boat. Joran has already left to his house. But Daury wasn`t on the island of Aruba at the moment that Natalee disappeared. There must be somebody else who helped Joran with the disappearing of Natalee`s body, because he first said that he couldn`t say the name because he would take the name of this person with him to his grafe. My opinion is that he gave Natalee some drugs, so she would come with him to have sex. But because she has drunk a lot, she would have go into a coma or died. On that moment, Joran didn`t knew what to do and called his friend. If he had called the police, they would see him as the killer of Natalee. His friend(s) said that Joran should go to his house and they would have dumped her body where nobody could find him. I would say: Please put that stupid maniac in a prison and don`t let him come free. It was very sick to hear how he was talking about that innocent girl.

Feb 3, 8:19 PM
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: February 03, 2008, 07:22:49 PM »

Our theories all along still seem to fit with what Joran has described, except for a new name he threw out there.  My scenario has always been that they drove to the Lighthouse while the drug kicked in.  They either raped her there or went to the Sloot house.  She was unconscious.  They panicked.  They went to drop her at the beach but she was still unconscious.  The gardener sees them.  The Kalpoes leave Joran and Natalee and go home.  Someone comes to help Joran. 

Everyone has had variations of this, but it fits and Joran wouldn't cover for anyone but his family.  Paulus, Lorenzo, or both. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: February 03, 2008, 07:24:04 PM »

Peter called Beth, asked her to come to Holland. They show the phonecall, he tells here hes at Aruba doing investigations and ask her to speak confidentially. Tell her they have a major breakthrough, asks her to come to Holland... Jan 31st, she arrives... Beth is excited and anxious...

Peter just shows her the undercover footage, with subtitles. Beth just watches, in shock. Watches as jorans tells her Nat started shaking... that he didnt lose a nights sleep...

"You got it all" she says, "you got every bit of it. That son of a bitch. He doesnt even know if shes dead or not, oh my gosh. oh my gosh. Its all true. Oh my gosh, from evrything, from the holiday inn, the shoes, oh my gosh. He doent even care, he doesnt even caer, oh dear god, they dont even know if she was dead, they dont even know. O h dear god they couldve just dmped her alive in the ocean, they dont even know oh my gosh.oh my gosh.oh my gosh. Oh dear god, he didnt even know. Just took a life, wth no remorese, no worry, not even a sleeplees nigh, I always thought that jorans life was already a livin hell, but tis about to begin. He is awful. He doesnt deserve his place in this world, hes awful, I hope his living hell is about to begin. I hope he never gets a moment of pease, i hope his whole entiry peaace is about to be dsirturbed... Lok what they done, look wht they vde done to natalee, look what theyve done to our country, look what theyve done.... Looke wht theyve done to natalee. That son of a bith....

Joran's life a living hell...is about to begin...added to Joran saying that "all hell's breaking loose"...IMO Joran knew that when this was aired that everyone would know he was talking about Paulus..the ONE person he has consistently protected.  Yep...you reap what you sow!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #636 on: February 03, 2008, 07:25:38 PM »

Got lost out there in cyber world and couldntget back in. Yikes.
 TY Klaas and others for posting the parts of the show! 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 03, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »

Oh, yea, he hit her.  That's why they had to dispose of the body. 

Kalpoes:  Joran is crazy. 
Kalpoes:  If they find the girl, they'll see that @#$%
J2K:  She fell and hit her head

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 03, 2008, 07:26:12 PM »

Wonder if this confession will inspire the Curacaoan judge (whats-his-name) to make different kinds of judgements in the future!?

You mean "Judge" Rick Smid.......the one who continually releases him for lack of evidence strong enough to keep him detained?  Doesn't Joran refer to the Justices as "idiots"?

Well, on that one I must agree.  Idiot or Dirty Judge, up to his eyeballs in a nasty cover-up?

Guess he showed them!

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: February 03, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »

I don't think Joran will get a place to rest from now on; if I see the reactions at his hiding place and hear of the reactions on his hyves.nl site he only has two options left: confess the whole truth, take his punishment (and show a lot of remorse) or........... Get lynched! I think that there are people over here that are TOTALY fed up with his conduct.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.