April 27, 2024, 10:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249562 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: February 03, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »

That is right - Joran will reap what he has sown.

No Golden Parachute for you my Sporter.  No Gravy Train, free ride.

Did you like having to ride in a wheel chair while law enforcement HID your body from mobs of angry reporters?

Well get used to it you little psycho asshole.  It will only get worse.

Anita - for God's sake - fess up.  You know you are living with 2 murderers!

Kalpoes - you are not innocent - tell what you know and end it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: February 03, 2008, 07:28:50 PM »

freddy and paulus took 2 vehicles to go get joran

freddy to pick joran up and bring him home and paulus AKA "daury" used the other vehicle
to take and get rid of Natalee

JOE T has just fainted... be careful JOE

JORAN might take you out and KILL you 

daury - daddy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 03, 2008, 07:29:45 PM »

Do you have a photobucket acct?

No how do I do that?  Thanks.

Go to photobucket.com and register.  It's free.  You can then upload pics you have saved on your computer and past the img link in a post on this site.

Let's try this:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 07:33:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #643 on: February 03, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »

====================
WHY ALL THIS GOES NOWHERE
====================

Likely, Joran swapped names. This means ALE will toss their hands in the air and announce there is nothing to investigate.

I guarantee Hans Mos hasn't even bothered to check the logs from that pay phone to see who Joran actually called, hasn't interrogated that person, hasn't impounded or searched that person's boat, and hasn't even bothered to recover Joran's sneakers.

Welcome Sarge! I agree with you there, they haven't done jack of an investigation. MAYBE they can go back and find his shoes. MAYBE they can recover the phone message. But they are way behind the curve.

If the part about the shoes is true, they've already been recovered and destroyed probably during the first 10 days. JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: February 03, 2008, 07:30:50 PM »

If Daury was really Daury, then he wouldn't have been caught by surprise today. Joran would have warned him.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 03, 2008, 07:32:30 PM »

Klaasend,

You maybe right about that but the way he talked about the 2k was not very flattering for them: they were stupid, unsuccesfull with girls and Joran said he even convinced them [and that was another reason to despise them] of telling the first 'lobby'-lie without them having any reason to do so. So I think it could well be possible that they're not stuck so deep in this as we all thought.

Yep - and don't forget the chat Deepak had with John Charles Croes where he talked about Natalee having her hands down his pants.

and...we all did...you'd be surprised how easy it was...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: February 03, 2008, 07:32:41 PM »

Where is everybody?  There are about eight thousand people signed on.  Am I in the wrong thread?

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: February 03, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »

I want someone to put a microphone in Paulus' and Anita's face right now. I hope they watched it word for word.

Her Sporter who respects women and the girls who spend the night and is a good student and only has a beer or rum and coke now and then.  Anita, the woman who told Kimberly that she'd consider a suit against Beth because she had gone too far.  What would she say at this juncture?  Is she calling van der Straaten again? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: February 03, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »

Where is everybody?  There are about eight thousand people signed on.  Am I in the wrong thread?

I think alot are reading 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: February 03, 2008, 07:34:29 PM »

Ms. Klassend or *******, when you have time, take a close up look at the little shack by the cars on the right side of the picture. It may be a phone booth.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: February 03, 2008, 07:35:20 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM - this poster is from the NL:

Erik wrote:

Again, Joran is not stupid, so why didn’t he just leave her there lying on the beach? sure not an honourable thing to do, but next day she would have been found, dead or alive, and that would have been the end of it.
So why all that trouble of dumping her in the sea?
No no, there is still something rotten in the state of Aruba.

Feb 3, 7:58 PM

EXACTLY!

I'm betting: physical harm that could be seen and DNA from multiple people, too (ergo, the shoes HAD to go).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: February 03, 2008, 07:35:36 PM »

Well, one thing has been established: Joran is 100 per cent cold-blooded and mercenary to the bone.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: February 03, 2008, 07:35:48 PM »

Just reading and trying to take it all in.... and watching the game... and I am still wondering how the K2 fit in, because I don't for one minute believe that they didn't have something to do with Natalee's rape and death

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: February 03, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »

If Daury was really Daury, then he wouldn't have been caught by surprise today. Joran would have warned him.

So right CBB!  Why no heads up for the "ONE OTHER person he trusts in the world"?
( I will never tell his name.  I will take it to my grave.  I will never tell his name.  Ok, it's Daury)

So much for trust.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 03, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »

CBB, not just avatar-talented, but one smart monkey. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #655 on: February 03, 2008, 07:37:17 PM »

I can't stay away from the darkside now.  All I can say about this comment is WOW!

HannieC Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:47 pm   

JamiJo wrote:

Joran?

Yes who else do you think? Man, this is the first time I actually cry for Beth and feel so sorry for her, what a f@cking asshole!!  

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 03, 2008, 07:37:52 PM »

Knock-knock.

JVDS: Granny, get the door. Tell them I'm in hiding.

Granny: Who dere?

Voice: It's Daury.

Granny: You'll have to get through me to get to my delicious grandson.

Daury: Done.

Granny: Okay, okay, he's in the kitchen eating muffins.

Daury: You threw him under the bus, just like that?

Granny: It's our family tradition. Have at it.

(Screams heard in kitchen and the sound of muffins dropping.)

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 03, 2008, 07:38:17 PM »

I think alot are reading 

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 03, 2008, 07:39:41 PM »

freddy and paulus took 2 vehicles to go get joran

freddy to pick joran up and bring him home and paulus AKA "daury" used the other vehicle
to take and get rid of Natalee

JOE T has just fainted... be careful JOE

JORAN might take you out and KILL you 

daury - daddy

Either daddy, Koen, or...dare I say it? Lorenzo!?

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #659 on: February 03, 2008, 07:39:46 PM »

The only one on earth that would have walked into a situation with Joran and a dead girl and respond,"Go Home, I'll take care of it. You must go to school tomorrow"

is Paulus Van der Sloot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.