April 27, 2024, 02:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249542 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 03, 2008, 07:47:44 PM »

Glad you are a fellow Monkey, Martini. Nice link! I can't wait to see the Dutch papers tomorrow after all of them have had a chance to sum it all up. Please keep us posted.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: February 03, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »

HannieC Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:59 pm   

agter wrote:
I wonder what crime Joran can be accused off, after his 'confession'.
Anyone?

That can be tricky..But he said on tape he didn't knew for sure if she was dead, so they maybe can charge him for murder then a legal person said on the news just now....

There will be a press conference by the OM in Aruba any minute now I also heard... 

Oh Crimany - remember the Aruban press conferences?  LOL  They had miss Meek at first and then they brought on Arlene Shipper and then that arrogant guy from New York... wonder who the flavor of the week is?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #682 on: February 03, 2008, 07:48:16 PM »

Sorry BEANS.. I quoted in yours...  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh  Think Id learn by now..  lol
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: February 03, 2008, 07:48:40 PM »

One sentence in Jorans confession jumped out for me! In fact at first it seemes a quite nondescript sentence but...
At a certain point he says something like: 'A person who just murdered someone doesn't do something like that.' And at that point you can see him think of himself: 'Mmmm, should I have said it like that.'

That one sentence convinces me he had a hand in her death; maybe they werent just 'petting' etc, but maybe he was raping and using violence against her!

I didn't catch that Robert. My 'puter crashed on the site. Thanks for bringing it up. He refers to himself as a murderer!

BTW, thanks for all your help!

Wow....thanks for bringing that, EURobert.  He actually refers to himself as a murderer.

Thanks and so glad you and all the new monkeys are here.  There is power in our numbers.

Helen Back

Sometimes I do wonder if Natalee died accidentally.  The shoes...obviously some DNA on them (maybe Natalee vomited; maybe he kicked her...you know, like the dog).  Paulus had looked up effects of drugs online.  It's easy to find out that a drug overdose would exhibit signs of shaking and foaming at the mouth...that could have been discussed at any time..or around the pool.

One thing's for sure, Joran out of his own mouth and all his bragging, has put Paulus in the crosshairs like never before.  hee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #684 on: February 03, 2008, 07:49:47 PM »

I don't think Joran will get a place to rest from now on; if I see the reactions at his hiding place and hear of the reactions on his hyves.nl site he only has two options left: confess the whole truth, take his punishment (and show a lot of remorse) or........... Get lynched! I think that there are people over here that are TOTALY fed up with his conduct.

The world will be his prison whether he is behind bars or not. He will never be able to walk the streets without being looked on as a plague. He is a selfish, greedy leper to all mankind. He is a marked man.

There is nothing Joe Tacopina or Greta can ever do to spin this.

Right.  Maybe him walking the streets is a much harsher sentence than safely put behind bars.  Only thing about that though, is NOBODY ELSE would be safe!  He'd do it again!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: February 03, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

Well, one thing has been established: Joran is 100 per cent cold-blooded and mercenary to the bone.

Amen to that!

I second that !  <Howdy Hiker  >

Howdy Ange!!!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »

The only one on earth that would have walked into a situation with Joran and a dead girl and respond,"Go Home, I'll take care of it. You must go to school tomorrow"

is Paulus Van der Sloot.

You are right!  Steve Croes wouldn't even have thought about it.   

Right?  A friend would have said, "Man, what did you do? Oh, man, this is BAD.  This is really, really BAD, man.  Oh hell no.  This is messed up! WTF happened here?"

NOT:  "Go home son.  Get a good night's sleep.  I'll take care of everything.  Just go to school and try to behave normally."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:31 PM »

I hope "Natalee will never be found" is the biggest lie he's ever told.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:44 PM »

IMO Daury made up name to protect real person who did help.
Steve Croes, Papa G, Koen G , Daddy
keep saying it over in your head untill you believe it, then it's the truth.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: February 03, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »

PAPA is the one Joran is covering for

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #690 on: February 03, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »

The only one on earth that would have walked into a situation with Joran and a dead girl and respond,"Go Home, I'll take care of it. You must go to school tomorrow"

is Paulus Van der Sloot.

CBB...also do You remember the scenario where PVS either dropped, or picked up Joran from a place very near Lorenzo's home the day after Nat went missing?

Dangit...I'll have to find some of those posts....and Lorenzo has a boat, kept in the water.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: February 03, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »

Well, one thing has been established: Joran is 100 per cent cold-blooded and mercenary to the bone.

Amen to that!

I second that !  <Howdy Hiker  >

Howdy Ange!!!

JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #692 on: February 03, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »

Paulus may have also been checking on the computer wondering if Joran had murdered Natalee or if she MAY have died of a drug overdose.  Maybe he didn't even trust his own son's story.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: February 03, 2008, 07:52:51 PM »

is Paulus Van der Sloot.

Ain't this the TRUTH!!!  What friend his age would want to get involved with a dead girl?  Nobody.  It's Paulus...it's always been Paulus.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »

Trixie is in a tiff w/ Glenda and MF re: the phone booth...she says there was one there in 2005 and the otther two deny it.

Trixie wrote:

MF..... I don't understand you. Look at what heartache Joran himself has put you home, Aruba through!!!

FOR THE RECORD...... AUGUST 2005 THE PHONE AT THE MARRIOTT.... IF HE HAD CALLED 911, ARUBA YOUR HOME, WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH THE LAST 2.8 YEARS AND YET YOU, TODAY, ARE DENYING THE PHONE??? MY GOD!

I just goes to show where MF and Renfro's heads are at. Up their asses.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: February 03, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

PAPA is the one Joran is covering for

I agree Froggy.  Ribbit & Croak   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #696 on: February 03, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »

The shoes!  Why is it important that Joran say he tossed his shoes?  What was on the shoes? If Joran called daddy, he was there when the body left.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #697 on: February 03, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

The reason they are arguing about the phone at the Marriott is that the story Joran has told will be picked apart for any detail that could not have been true. The Defense will try to use that to say, see? he was just making the whole thing up.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:27 PM »

I know this has been posted here many times before, but I think now is an appropriate time to re-post it.

Profile of the Sociopath
This website summarizes some of the common features of descriptions of the behavior of sociopaths.

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning
They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self
Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying
Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions
When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation
Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

http://www.hss.caltech.edu/~mcafee/Bin/sb.html

I Stand With The Girl
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #699 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

Just a garden variety psychopath IMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.