April 27, 2024, 10:23:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249513 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #720 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:41 PM »

Pronkjewail Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:03 pm   

HannieC wrote:

I'm really speechless, and am still crying here, man...

I dont know what to say...speechless, shocked, just "......."

My heart goes out to Natalee, her family, Jorans family, the Kalpoes and everyone involved...   

Ketek Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:04 pm   

SMreject1977 wrote:
F@cking MF you should have waited for final final confirmation!! Still havent learned huh? LOL

That MF keeps spinning more misinformation!   

prolific Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:04 pm   

Daniel wrote:
Perhaps you should know when to keep your ignorant mouth shut.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

I was watching the ABC news and they had a clip of the confession in the car and English subtitles with it. It was extremely chilling to see how nonchalant Joran was about how "Daury" took her out to sea without them knowing whether or not she was even dead. He seems quite lighthearted about the whole episode.

The need to lock him up NOW!!!!!

Hi BT!  I saw that. No coercion there for sure. He is running his mouth ninety to nothing. I think when we see the whole thing it's going to put an even worse face on it than it already has.

I didn't see that , but I did watch the video and even though he was talking in dutch he did appear to be quite unaffected and almost giddy about the whole thing.......and he was going ninety to nothing...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 32; Nothing more to report for today

That's it for now. The late dutch news reports only that De Vries believes that the Aruban Justice department has enough to reopen the case, but that it will take a lot more work for Joran to be convicted.

The Aruban Prime Minister has said that Joran van der Sloot has caused 'untold damage' with his 'unbelievable and untruthful claims".

A legal expert (Lex Runderkamp) has just declared on the Dutch News that it's a very important legal distinction if Natalee was dead or Alive when she was dumped in the sea. If she was dead at the time, the person who dumped her body in the ocean is only guilty of a severe degree of grave robbing, but if she was alive, it's at least manslaughter. In any case, it's far from a done deal, legally.

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:12 PM »

Dear Anita:

What song are you singing today?  "Stand by your Man" is already taken.

BH

PS  That song ended up being bad anyway.  She took the hit for her man, too.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »

You know what really bothers me about this DeVries show?  He obviously is trying to rush to the forefront saying "he solved the case".  Well, if he 'd done any homework at all, it's obvious he hasn't.  He didn't involve anyone in piecing together all the loose factual ends, because if he had, he would have come to the conclusion that Joran is STILL LYING!!!

Now he's blown the cover with Joran.  And Joran is still free.

WTF??????

Annie - he said at the end of the show Joran is still lying

Which is probably true, but in my opinion should not have been said.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: February 03, 2008, 08:04:35 PM »

You know what really bothers me about this DeVries show?  He obviously is trying to rush to the forefront saying "he solved the case".  Well, if he 'd done any homework at all, it's obvious he hasn't.  He didn't involve anyone in piecing together all the loose factual ends, because if he had, he would have come to the conclusion that Joran is STILL LYING!!!

Now he's blown the cover with Joran.  And Joran is still free.

WTF??????

Annie - he said at the end of the show Joran is still lying

Well, then DeVries hasn't solved the case as he claims.  I think he's an opportunist of sorts.  And the cover is now blown.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 03, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: February 03, 2008, 08:06:31 PM »

That's it for now. The late dutch news reports only that De Vries believes that the Aruban Justice department has enough to reopen the case, but that it will take a lot more work for Joran to be convicted.

The Aruban Prime Minister has said that Joran van der Sloot has caused 'untold damage' with his 'unbelievable and untruthful claims".

A legal expert (Lex Runderkamp) has just declared on the Dutch News that it's a very important legal distinction if Natalee was dead or Alive when she was dumped in the sea. If she was dead at the time, the person who dumped her body in the ocean is only guilty of a severe degree of grave robbing, but if she was alive, it's at least manslaughter. In any case, it's far from a done deal, legally.

And the nightmare of obtaining any kind of justice continues.  I think it's telling that nobody has been rearrested.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: February 03, 2008, 08:07:03 PM »

Good evening everybody and even more important a very good night. Take your rest you all because tomorrow will be an even buzzier evening.
Imagine... Only one percent of all USA citizens show up at scared monkeys tomorrow????
That's a couple of million visitors....

We're on the winning side again and guess who's loosing?

See You Laaaateeeeerrrrrrr
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: February 03, 2008, 08:07:19 PM »

I wonder if the fabric scrap found by a searcher of the rock belonged to Natalee's blouse?

Perhaps they found a body as well?  A body that was thrown away into the ocean finds it's way back?

Maybe alive?  Maybe dead and disposed of a second time?

Why wouldn't those in the government of Aruba want to find the truth on Monday?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 03, 2008, 08:07:37 PM »

Dear Anita:

BH

should be purple people eater, it fits the whole family
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: February 03, 2008, 08:07:49 PM »

Dear Anita:

BH

Great post Bearly..  Smile
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 03, 2008, 08:07:51 PM »

Hi Annie-

I agree, something is amiss with DeVries but then the media hype may be worth it to him, it is getting him air time in the US for it was even on the CBS evening news tonight.

Bean-

Ain't no way Hannie C has a heart, don't fall for that one, in fact many think she's Anita's kin as it is.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: February 03, 2008, 08:08:19 PM »

Hi, Monkeys, thanks for posting the translations from the Devries show. I don't post much, but I've been reading here for years.  Something Joran said about "Daury" rang a distant bell in my memory, wondered if any of you would remember this.  Joran said the person who helped him worked for one of those banana boat companies on the beach, and had his own boat.  Obviously, it's not the Daury person he named, but I thought I remembered some discussion long ago on this board about a beach bum guy who ran a banana boat company (or maybe just worked for one) on the beach, and disappeared or moved away right after Natalee disappeared.  Does anyone else remember anything about that?  I tend to think Joran called Paulus that night, but it's odd he would throw in that detail about Daury working for a banana boat company, when it looks as if the real Daury never did, and never even had a boat. Why mention the banana boat company? Maybe the real person with the boat actually worked for a banana boat company.  Which of Joran's friends worked for a banana boat company?  I thought if anyone could figure that out, you guys could. 

On another note, I feel so sad for all of Natalee's family tonight, my prayers are with all of them.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: February 03, 2008, 08:08:21 PM »

What is the first time we know that Deepak was actually at home?  Was it around 2 AM?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: February 03, 2008, 08:10:31 PM »

Dear Anita:

BH

should be purple people eater, it fits the whole family

LMAO ~!!    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VVbGnspgy_8&feature=related
windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: February 03, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »

Hi Klaas and all you dedicated people.  I am still kind of shocked.  I am more sad for what Natalee had to endure her last moments on this earth than anything.  He need's his head kicked in, imo.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: February 03, 2008, 08:10:52 PM »

The shoes!  Why is it important that Joran say he tossed his shoes?  What was on the shoes? If Joran called daddy, he was there when the body left.

I think Joran's lying out of habit about the shoes. Paulus was looking desperately for an out should her body be found. Paulus was able to suck Deepak and Satish in without them knowing that the shoe story had been concocted to place them on the beach had her body turned up.

Paulus did more than tell Joran to go home and go to school. He was instructed to get on the internet, text message, do something to establish that he was home.

Granted,he claims he threw out his "SHOES"  then why all the frikkin hype about finding a missing shoe to the one they found in his apartment???

Maine, born and raised!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: February 03, 2008, 08:10:57 PM »

Last post at "Equivacation Nation"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 03, 2008, 08:10:58 PM »

Denying medical attention to someone that is unconsous and close to death to allow that person to die is also a form of manslughter.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.