April 28, 2024, 08:20:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249594 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

Here, take my hand...we all stand with the girl.

beaner, cj...lala.....i am holding on tight!!! JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!

Somebody move over and make a spot for me to take someones hand.... I stand with the girl too...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:02 PM »

Cuz,

We all want him behind bars but regardless of what happens - trust me HE and the others WILL PAY. Did you see the Sporter being taken away in a wheelchair to a safe house today?  Imagine that for the rest of your life.  Yes, he will pay. 

And Aruba - you will continue to pay until you stand on the side of justice.  Innocent Arubans need to let their voices be heard.  Enough of the Sloots.  Enough of the corruption.  End it NOW.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:21 PM »

please tell me how I can see the report this afternoon, instead of waiting until Mon.nite- Will anyone translate? east coast time- If anyone knows how I can get this, please respond- thanks- EEP
Hi EEP.  We're working on it.  Our wonderful Klaas is at this moment chasing down free streaming servers and places where we can see the broadcast.  Just stay tuned and keep reading here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:33 PM »

The show airs in exactly 1 hour..I am trying to locate another streaming server so we dont have to pay.

Dana:It will be on Abc tommorow night at 8:30 EST

thanks *******.....I hope you can...if not we can at least get something here....

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

The headline says it all. Check back here tomorrow for Live summary/translation of the Peter R. De Vries documentary on the death of Natalee Holloway.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3199696/__Premier_Aruba_boos_op_Joran___.html?p=3,1

HILVERSUM - premier Oduber of Aruba is angry on Joran of of the ditch.
That said he news to Sunday in the RTL. According to the premier the
Dutch boy has dealt the holiday island much damage. Oduber are the
repeated leugens of of of the ditch entirely tired. As a result, the
island comes negatively in the news.

70 per cent of entering the island are originating from American
tourists. Shortly after the disappearance of Holloway American
tourists stayed away massively of the island.  "he plays with the
economy of the country", said the premier.

He wants nothing say concerning a top consultation which he had with
the Public Prosecution Service. Just like a everyone, also he waits
the retransmission of peter R. freezes off of Sunday evening.

Finally ... the "powers that be" in Aruba are not distancing Joran from accountability.

However ... when Paulus ... the sons of the elite ... those were were involved in and/or aware of the coverup and ... certain members of the judiciary are held accountable ... I will concede that Aruba is not just playing a game of chess ... a game of chess where the family of Natalee Holloway are the pawns ... pawns that are being afforded appeasement to just fade away.

Janet

+++++++++++

Amigoe
September 30, 2005

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility to shut her up in the future. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

Jossy Mansur
Dana Pletzer Show
October 5, 2007

Jossy: People thought Beth caused bad publicity for the island, but people is not at fault, it's the 3 suspects. If there's damage to the island it should be on the shoulders of the 3 suspects.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:52 PM »

It should be close to 8 pm nowin Holland. When does the DeVries program start?
It's either in 30 minutes or 60 minutes, depending upon who you ask 
Thanks, Klaas. if anyone gets a working streaming video, let us know.

ooooh  oohhhhh   i am just in time.
u monkeys rock!

hi fom...good to see you!!!

u 2 sunny--lots of moneys here today.  (  FOM waves)
New and old....one goal....find Nat...persistence pays ---  karma always comes around

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »

hey sunny  .....kind of strange feelings today.....excited...and not even about the supper bowl.....i am just tied up in knots!

Absolutely!!  As Frank says....Today we are giants.

Our voices matter.  I'm proud to be a monkey.

God Bless the Family, Friends, and loved ones of Natalee Holloway.

Justice is coming.
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2008, 02:42:14 PM »

The show airs in exactly 1 hour..I am trying to locate another streaming server so we dont have to pay.

Dana:It will be on Abc tommorow night at 8:30 EST

abc eh
20 20 ?
Yes they purchased the rights from De Vries to broadcast here in the states.

plus...there will be a small part on GMA monday morning!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2008, 02:42:21 PM »

Klaas, San, *******....is it possible that either of you do some kind of count down?????

Maybe San, CBB or ******* can...I'm too busy 

thanks Klaas....              anyone?????

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2008, 02:42:53 PM »

Klaas, San, *******....is it possible that either of you do some kind of count down?????
57 minutes until kickoff..I mean until Joran gets his head kicked in 

Oh GOOD! *******, if no one's told you lately they love you, I DO!!!!

I'm trying to get my kid's Super Bowl stuff ready and everything done so I can be right here when the program starts! GOD BLESS YOU, and GOD HELP KLAAS!!! 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2008, 02:43:22 PM »

FINISHED! updated 02 - 03 - 2008 / 4:00 p.m. (G.M.T.)

- MATCH OF THE YEAR –

It’s Sunday afternoon, almost half past one. Normally I would have attended the match of the year: The Amsterdam soccer team Ajax against the Rotterdam team Feyenoord.

I usually never miss it, but for the TV moment of the year I made an exception.

Wow, it’s almost done now. We have finished the studio recordings, in which I present the up coming show. During the recording I began to feel the price of the hard work, I made some slips, so it took longer than normal to record. My colleague Kees van der Spek rushed to the studio to finish the montage. I joked: After that we’ll bring this tape to the SBS studios, under full police surveillance. Imagine what would happen if this tape disappeared!

- ONE BIG JET FLAME -

Beth Twitty, who was my guest the last couple of days, has already left for the United States again. She will be appearing in a well known talk show tomorrow and could not stay any longer. I had a memorable time with her. On the Internet I’ve read some strange stories about Beth, but these don’t fit with my experiences.

I’m glad we’re ready to go. We needed every second the past three days, from Thursday, the moment it became known that we had a scoop, until now, but it feels like a long time to wait for this news. I realize this and understand the criticism and annoyance of some of our audience.

I have already written that the speed our story becoming world news surprised me. It wasn’t a slow burn but a jet flame and then yes, three days becomes a boring wait. But it could not have gone any other way. The story simply was not finished yet.

It takes a lot of work to make a two hour documentary, even when you have the material in your pocket. Normally you need one hour for every one minute of edited material, so a report of 90 minutes costs 90 hours.  That amounts to two full working weeks that Kees van der Spek and top editor Rick Lankreijer did in just a few days.

- COMING TO THE UNITED STATES -

In the editorial room we can now slow down a little bit. When it’s finished, the tension is less. The only one still busy making phone calls is our ‘press officer’ Peter Schouten. With his P.A. Kelly he reflects about the American networks which want to have me appear on their shows. We’ll be visiting the United States from Tuesday to Saturday with a large crew, to make a grand tour of TV shows and current affair programs.

Currently we are in negotiations with Oprah, Larry King (CNN), Good Morning America (ABC), Greta Van Susteren (Fox tv) The Today Show (ABC), The Early Show (CBS), America Most Wanted ( Fox Network), Court TV en de Nancy Grace Show. Some shows disappear and some new shows appear. Because they all have their own personal demands and preference for practical or personal reasons we can’t always accommodate them.

We have to be selective. After all, we can only be in one place at a time. We’ll also go to where Beth Twitty lives, Montgomery, Alabama. There are some interviews on the slate there as well.

All right, I will not reflect too much on the things to come, first and foremost, the coming show. I’ll watch it tonight with my family and friends who are as curious to see it as everyone else. And no…I haven’t told or shown them anything yet. 
http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-finished.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2008, 02:43:25 PM »

Countdown:  45 minutes to showtime

BRING NATALEE HOME
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »

Absolutely!!  As Frank says....Today we are giants.

Our voices matter.  I'm proud to be a monkey.

God Bless the Family, Friends, and loved ones of Natalee Holloway.

Justice is coming.

Yes, Justice is coming, and this time she has an attitude!

I stand with the girl.

I stand with ya'll!

Existence is futile.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

Hi monks! I'm just checking in.

Hey, I had a scary thought. Do you think they may take any videos down quickly because ABC purchased the rights?

Hi memphis...I HOPE not!!

thx for the acknowledgement sunny. 
I just wasn't sure if anyone had thought of that. Big money is involved.

OK, back to my seat now.

I hadn't thought of it....hopefully someone can capture it in case that happens....I am always amazed at what some people here can do....I am lucky to just find my way around from one site to another.....stay around memphis..we are all going to hold hands...for Natalee, her family and all who love her....

Rest in Peace Caylee

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

sunny...yes...i need to be here and some other blogs today to keep my spirits up .....casa... i will call if i have a sinking spell!!!
and it's not that i am worried that something will go wrong....i am satisfied that beth has her closure on the events of that night....i am still  somethwhat hopeful that there will be justice, that the people involved will have to pay for their part in this crime...but i still can't help but realize that may not happen!

cuz you just let us know if you need ANYTHING!  I am monitoring stuff on the computer and #3 is laid out on the love seat watching tv! We are praying that this will bring closure to you and everyone else in your family!  Also praying that those responsible will pay a heavy price!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2008, 02:47:26 PM »

PAULIS IS A KILLER - HE IS THE ONE BEHIND IT ALL

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »

57 minutes until kickoff..I mean until Joran gets his head kicked in 

Oh GOOD! *******, if no one's told you lately they love you, I DO!!!!

I'm trying to get my kid's Super Bowl stuff ready and everything done so I can be right here when the program starts! GOD BLESS YOU, and GOD HELP KLAAS!!! 

TY CBB!! I love you too!! I am searching the servers on the net for a live streaming feed..So I can't do a countdown at the moment.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2008, 02:48:04 PM »

please tell me how I can see the report this afternoon, instead of waiting until Mon.nite- Will anyone translate? east coast time- If anyone knows how I can get this, please respond- thanks- EEP

EEP...I will answer cause I know the mods are busy.....they are trying to find a site where we can listen and I am sure several people will be translating as quickly as they are able.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2008, 02:48:35 PM »

A comment on Gretawire (lot's of case discussion going on).  Anyways, looks like Beth wasn't alone in NL.  Wonder who this is?  I hope she is talking about this latest trip and good to know she wasn't alone...

Comment by Priscilla just being me Smile
February 3rd, 2008 at 2:44 pm
tazebell, you ask me about my connection to Beth…………I have a good friend “Libby” that lost her husband and sons in a boating accident, I have lost a child, we try to go places to help with searches or just minister to parents because we can relate to their needs.

We went to Aruba, worked through TES and formed a wonderful relationship with Dave his sister Linda and Beth………..we have kept in touch as often as we can……….with me having four adopted children I am not able to travel as often, but Libby has been able to travel with Beth, she went with Beth to Amsterdam…………hope this helped. Don’t want to get fussed at for sharing to much personal info………. 

Priss

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.