April 28, 2024, 03:04:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249577 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 03, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »

That is heart-wrenching. There is just no other word for it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 03, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »

Klaas , I see you made a post so maybe you are back from cooking. Lalas asked about a statement on  why Paulus was denied compensation. I remember a picture of some judges and a statement from one of them. I thought maybe it was a front page post but evidently not. Do you remember and if so could you repost it. Please. Thanks

Sam - I probably have it somewhere but it would take forever to find.  Yes, it would have been a front page post back in 2006. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: February 03, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »

when they dont do anything to put joran in jail

I DONT CARE - ANYMORE

this is all out in the OPEN now !!!!!!!!!

TOURISM will SINK

i guarantee it
then and only then will the people do anything

Nobody is going to want to look out over the ocean of Aruba after seeing that.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: February 03, 2008, 09:12:55 PM »

It won't play for me. What does Beth say? I saw the small clip where she said "Look what they've done to Natalee...to a country".

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: February 03, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »

A legal expert (Lex Runderkamp) has just declared on the Dutch News that it's a very important legal distinction if Natalee was dead or Alive when she was dumped in the sea. If she was dead at the time, the person who dumped her body in the ocean is only guilty of a severe degree of grave robbing, but if she was alive, it's at least manslaughter. In any case, it's far from a done deal, legally.

Denying medical attention to someone that is unconsous and close to death to allow that person to die is also a form of manslughter.

Definitely 'murder by neglect'.  Some years ago that was a legal term in Texas used to prosecute I believe. It certainly fills the bill.  Even 'reckless endangerment' fits. I guess they have no such laws like this in Aruba?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: February 03, 2008, 09:14:08 PM »

I DONT CARE - ANYMORE

TOURISM will SINK

i guarantee it

I think the mafia will take Joran out. He has cut into their money market and laundering.
HIs days are numbered wherever he goes.  I do hope it is the mafia and not some concerned citizen who winds up going to prison for his death.JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 03, 2008, 09:16:18 PM »

I DONT CARE - ANYMORE

TOURISM will SINK

i guarantee it

Nobody is going to want to look out over the ocean of Aruba after seeing that.

exactly

people will be sending this NEW INFO out to  every travel agency in the country

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: February 03, 2008, 09:16:50 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Hi Klass--some of us are old-timers...who visit often...but had our monikers disappeared....

nice to be among like-minded monkeys when any Natalie news comes down....today especially!

God Bless all the people who continue to push for justice for Natalie...those who've kept up this site so we would always have a place to come "home" to...those drifting in Aruban waters as I type...and especially Natalie's loved ones!

Hugs to all my old monkey friends!

OCgirl

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: February 03, 2008, 09:17:46 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Received this by email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Feb 03 19:47:06 2008
Subject: Fw: Pressrelease Holloway case (3 february 2008)

Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision. Prosecutor and police to continue their investigation against JVS. Press conference tomorrow at 12.

Surprised? The "system" is "no system."

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: February 03, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »

I couldn't hear the footage that Klaas posted a minute ago. Just saw Beth's face, and her beautiful eyes, and her wringing her hands...I can't look at Beth's face tomorrow night when they show this on 20/20. I am soooo sick for her right now...my heart is slashed to ribbons...

Bring Natalee home...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 03, 2008, 09:18:35 PM »

Question?Who is the judge that made the decision not to re-arrest Joran?If any one has a list of decisions made,in terms of the judicial in Aruba,as well as there relationship to the VDS family and any other person of interest please post.Start connecting the dots with decisions made by the Judicial,and there family relationships i believe boulders will start to move.Investigate the decisions made,along with the potential bias for the decisions,as well as investigate the private lives and i truly think we'll be able to put the puzzle together.Any opinions or thoughts...

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 03, 2008, 09:19:05 PM »

That was heart wrenching.

Aruba - imagine every American hearing Beth's words about the waters of Aruba being evil.... wouldn't that be a nice slogan for one messed up island?  Do the right thing this time.  Innocent people of Aruba - demand justice for Natalee.  Demand justice for yourselves!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: February 03, 2008, 09:19:10 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

native_islander wrote:

I’ve checked computer records of 1998 and 2005 of people registered in Aruba.

In 1998, there is a Daury Daniel Rodriguez, born on June 28, 1986 and living in Oranjestad. So he was really 18 years old on May 31, 2005.

But in the records of 2005, his name really does not appear. It must be true that he went to the Netherlands.

So who helped him dump the body? I have only 2 possibility: (1) Steve Croes who could have used the Dingy of Tattoo Party Boat. I just saw him this afternoon in Carnaval, walking nervously and like a slimeball. (2) Paulus himself. Nearly every dutch residing in Aruba knows one or two people with boats here. Also the Hadicurari Pier isn’t far away, and it’s easy to “borrow/steal” a boat, and return it later without anyone noticing.

BUT… BUT… Remember Dompig bluffing that the Guarda Nos Costa had a Radar and the area west of Aruba was captured on Harddisk, and they did not capture any “boat movements” that evening and early morning?

Native.

Thanks for that Klassend,  Local input is always valuable in a case. 

Acc to Dompig there was a boat that went out from the input the next night after Natalee disappeared.  The girls here this morning were wondering if the radar was active, and they thought not that night.  Then we had another poster who know quite a bit about Raytheon who said the contract had been renewed with Aruba and was working.

I watched Dompig on that MSNBC show and also remember he stated the radar didn't always catch every boat, depending on the size of it.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: February 03, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

I think the mafia will take Joran out. He has cut into their money market and laundering.
HIs days are numbered wherever he goes.  I do hope it is the mafia and not some concerned citizen who winds up going to prison for his death.JMHO

Joran's lawyer can probably help them out there. He's defended enough of them.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 03, 2008, 09:19:37 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Received this by email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Feb 03 19:47:06 2008
Subject: Fw: Pressrelease Holloway case (3 february 2008)

Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision. Prosecutor and police to continue their investigation against JVS. Press conference tomorrow at 12.

Surprised? The "system" is "no system."

So typical of these blundering idiots, isn't it Hiker? I really am not surprised at all...just disgusted...

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #835 on: February 03, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »

It won't play for me. What does Beth say? I saw the small clip where she said "Look what they've done to Natalee...to a country".

Klaas? is there some way to help them be able to watch and hear this? I want everyone in the world to see and hear this, and I don't know how to help them do it?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 03, 2008, 09:20:50 PM »

ANITA must be furious

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: February 03, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Now I am thinking it may have been from a news paper article.

It's here somewhere...a monkey will find it.  I am sure. Thanks for your help.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: February 03, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »

Klaas? is there some way to help them be able to watch and hear this? I want everyone in the world to see and hear this, and I don't know how to help them do it?

I'm uploading to YouTube right now
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: February 03, 2008, 09:24:15 PM »

If Joran was home sleeping like a lamb, who was Paulus picking up
at 4:00AM?  This story don't jive.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.