April 27, 2024, 09:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249511 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: February 03, 2008, 09:25:19 PM »

aruba sucks

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »

ANITA must be furious

No doubt.  Just when she thought they were out of the woods and going to get a big paycheck out of it to boot!  Mighty pissed I am sure.

But you know she always said they could never control Joran.   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:18 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Received this by email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Feb 03 19:47:06 2008
Subject: Fw: Pressrelease Holloway case (3 february 2008)

Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision. Prosecutor and police to continue their investigation against JVS. Press conference tomorrow at 12.

Surprised? The "system" is "no system."

Judge?  What was his name?  We need to know...tell us Aruba, is it the same ones that have let this go on for so long?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #843 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »

Thank you Klaas! Thank you for all you do!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »

It won't play for me. What does Beth say? I saw the small clip where she said "Look what they've done to Natalee...to a country".

Klaas? is there some way to help them be able to watch and hear this? I want everyone in the world to see and hear this, and I don't know how to help them do it?

I'm uploading to YouTube right now

In YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zogNuBp9PDk
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #845 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:37 PM »

Klaas This is the saddest thing I have ever seen..... Sad

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: February 03, 2008, 09:26:58 PM »

I can't believe after that confession the Judge denies his arrest. I am feeling real sick right now.

In My Opinion
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 03, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Sam is this the article you were talking about?

arubagirl Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:30 am   
Article about remarks from Advocate General made abt the cas

Just in case anybody's interested.

Advocate General Mr. Jorg Questioned Attacks of Mr. Van Der Sloot Against Public Ministery [Department of Justice]
In front of plenty of lawyers in the courtroom

Oranjestad - Something unusual happened Tuesday morning during the swearing-in ceremony of the three Scribes to the Court who are Maikel Oduber, Navio Valdez and Edwin de Weever and the three lawyers mr. Foy, mr. Vis and mr. Bryson.

What happened is that Advocate General mr. Jorg, in front of all the lawyers present, among them mr. Van Der Sloot as well, decided to question the statement of Mr. Van Der Sloot that was published in Amigoe. The reaction of Mr. Jorg was a surprise to all thouse present and especially to mr. Van Der Sloot himself.

Bon Dia Aruba was present when mr. Jorg was to give a speech related to the lawyers that had been sworn in. At a certain moment the speech changed to the subject about the relationship between advocacy and the Department of Justice.

Mr. Jorg expressed himself in a very diplomatic way, but to everybody present it was very clear that he was referring to mr. Van Der Sloot. He questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot went to look for publicity by giving a statement to Amigoe and make certain statements that mr. Jorg never experienced. He refers here to the fact that lawyers and prosecutors publicly refer to each other as idiots. Mr. Jorg said that he hopes that this not become a habit. He said that he thinks we won't come very far by insulting each other. He made a call to change these actions to a better way to relate to each other.

Mr. Jorg also questioned the fact that Mr. Van Der Sloot attacked the Department of Justice for being out of balance, without management, untrustworthy and without any kind of ethics. Mr. Jorg remarked that these are large words but they demand arguments to show this as well. He finds that the argument cannot only consist of comparing the importance of finding the missing young lady against "all sorts of idiocy" from the other side. Mr. Jorg said that he can't unattach finding the young lady from the search for those people who are responsible for her disappearance. Especially when certain people are contradicting themselves and others about their role around the crucial moments during the disappearance.

Mr. Jorg continued to say that what he finds very strange is that on one hand the magistrates of the Department of Justice get questioned but on the other hand the Police get accused of not "have followed through" with the interrogation of a suspect. Mr. Jorg referred to the fact that in the Code of Criminal Procedings, a suspect has the right to remain silent. If this
is violated, then the case can even appear in front of the European Human Rights court. He thinks this observation [referring to the police] is absurd.

He also questioned the fact that blame was assigned to the police by saying that the suspect did not declare the whole truth to the Police. Mr Jorg asked if t his is not a choice that the suspect himself makes? He remarked that he was asking himself how a child can get it in his head to go weeks without giving a statement to the police.

This is a recap of the speech. It could be noted in the courtroom that the color of mr. Van Der Sloot changed, showing that he did not find himself comfortable. Many lawyers had comments on the reaction of mr. Jorg. Some lawyers opine that it was not the place nor the time to make this speech while other lawyers find it strange that mr. Jorg made such a speech but that mr. Van Sloot himself asked for it.

-Bon Dia Aruba March 15 Page A3   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 03, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »

ANITA must be furious

No doubt.  Just when she thought they were out of the woods and going to get a big paycheck out of it to boot!  Mighty pissed I am sure.

But you know she always said they could never control Joran.   

yep

and evidently should could not control  daury...errr ahhh  umm i mean paulus

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: February 03, 2008, 09:29:15 PM »

waving to all new members and members we've missed!

Hi CBB! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #850 on: February 03, 2008, 09:30:18 PM »

aruba sucks

Robots....Aruba has SUNK...they just don't know it yet...

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: February 03, 2008, 09:30:27 PM »

So typical of these blundering idiots, isn't it Hiker? I really am not surprised at all...just disgusted...

Howdy Mish! The judicial system has screwed Natalee Holloway every way they can. I don't expect them to change their stripes.

Look at who had to solve the case. Dutch and Aruban prosecutors and investigators? No. KLPD? No. It took a independent journalist to do it. That says something right there. Who is searching the waters of Aruba right this minute? A wonderfully determined and unselfish American exploration crew. If you want justice in Aruba you better be prepared to do it yourself because they damn sure aren't going to do it.

Apologies to our Dutch Monkeys, but I just don't have any faith in the judicial system that Holland has put on Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 03, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »

That was heart wrenching.

Aruba - imagine every American hearing Beth's words about the waters of Aruba being evil.... wouldn't that be a nice slogan for one messed up island?  Do the right thing this time.  Innocent people of Aruba - demand justice for Natalee.  Demand justice for yourselves!

well...i lost it when i read the words....but watching it just put me over the edge.....WTH...why can't that f***ing judge do the right thing...i am sorry...i need to stop looking at this...i was hopeful at the beginning of today...happy and nervous...thinking this was going to be it...this was going to put the nail in his coffin finally...but now...its just like we will never get a break...i don't understand....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #853 on: February 03, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »

waving to all new members and members we've missed!

Hi CBB! 

Nice to see you Ono! This is a day to remember, isn't it?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: February 03, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

I couldn't hear the footage that Klaas posted a minute ago. Just saw Beth's face, and her beautiful eyes, and her wringing her hands...I can't look at Beth's face tomorrow night when they show this on 20/20. I am soooo sick for her right now...my heart is slashed to ribbons...

Me too Mishy...it's heart - rending.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 03, 2008, 09:32:28 PM »

I can't believe after that confession the Judge denies his arrest. I am feeling real sick right now.

Ya gotta WANT justice first.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 03, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »

aruba sucks

Robots....Aruba has SUNK...they just don't know it yet...

Dest

You are right - there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT AHATA CAN SPEND TO COUNTER WHAT IT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE US AIRWAVES TOMORROW.

Aruba, this is your "son".  Your poster child.  You proud?  I didn't think so.
You sleep with dogs you wake up with fleas.

Cut your losses!  Demand an arrest, demand that this be finished.  It will only get worse.  You wait and see.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 03, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »

For those that couldn't get the other video to work, here is the segment with Beth on DeVries show in YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zogNuBp9PDk
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 03, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »

Get this, they may have reopened the case, but without an arrest Joran is not even a suspect!

In My Opinion
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 03, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

by Greta Van Susteren

Received this by email from OTR Producer Tim Silfies:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Sun Feb 03 19:47:06 2008
Subject: Fw: Pressrelease Holloway case (3 february 2008)

Judge denies Prosecutor’s request to hold Joran in pretrial detention. Prosecutor to appeal decision. Prosecutor and police to continue their investigation against JVS. Press conference tomorrow at 12.

Judge?  What was his name?  We need to know...tell us Aruba, is it the same ones that have let this go on for so long?

I believe this one is in Holland, Lalas. Birds of a feather.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.