April 27, 2024, 09:38:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249556 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 03, 2008, 09:35:23 PM »

What was the wording from the courts concerning the reason Paulus was denied money for all his troubles....wasn't it something about 4 AM???? Help me here. Please.

Lala's I remember something about 4am too, can't remember if it was related to the ATM or that he picked up Joran around then at Mickey D's ????? Klaas is finally cooking some dinner for she and her family, but I know when she returns she will know.

Hi y'all...Didn't they rule that way because they said they had discovered he had lied?  Something like that? [ I guess when it concerns money, lying is never allowed there. ]
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: February 03, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

If Joran was home sleeping like a lamb, who was Paulus picking up
at 4:00AM?  This story don't jive.

My point exactly. What was occurring up to this 4 AM time that is documented that leads to the McDonalds pick up? 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: February 03, 2008, 09:35:58 PM »

aruba sucks

Robots....Aruba has SUNK...they just don't know it yet...

Dest

yes,
Detention was denied but reopening the judicial inquiry was approved by the judge.

aruba has no choice this time.

he is done - they will get him

joran is a wanted man  by too many people

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: February 03, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »

That was heart wrenching.

Aruba - imagine every American hearing Beth's words about the waters of Aruba being evil.... wouldn't that be a nice slogan for one messed up island?  Do the right thing this time.  Innocent people of Aruba - demand justice for Natalee.  Demand justice for yourselves!

well...i lost it when i read the words....but watching it just put me over the edge.....WTH...why can't that f***ing judge do the right thing...i am sorry...i need to stop looking at this...i was hopeful at the beginning of today...happy and nervous...thinking this was going to be it...this was going to put the nail in his coffin finally...but now...its just like we will never get a break...i don't understand....

Just like Beth, we've known for a long time. It's different when you read it. It's different when you see it come from Joran's mouth. It tears your heart out to watch Beth see and read it.

Of all things that Beth is, a drama queen is NOT one of them. She is literally close to shock in this footage.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: February 03, 2008, 09:37:46 PM »

well...i lost it when i read the words....but watching it just put me over the edge.....WTH...why can't that f***ing judge do the right thing...i am sorry...i need to stop looking at this...i was hopeful at the beginning of today...happy and nervous...thinking this was going to be it...this was going to put the nail in his coffin finally...but now...its just like we will never get a break...i don't understand....

God bless you Cuz. This has to be hard. We can only hope for a public outcry to get them off their cans. They damn sure don't appear to be willing to do it on their own.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: February 03, 2008, 09:38:00 PM »

That was heart wrenching.

Aruba - imagine every American hearing Beth's words about the waters of Aruba being evil.... wouldn't that be a nice slogan for one messed up island?  Do the right thing this time.  Innocent people of Aruba - demand justice for Natalee.  Demand justice for yourselves!

Hang in there Cuz.  I re-read the transcript.  Joran's words are going to kill him.  They are very strong.  It is over a long period of time and can't be denied.  This is the beginning of the end.  Things will get very heated when this airs tomorrow.  It is time for the anger of the people of Holland, Aruba and the US to be heard.  You know we won't let it die.

We stand with the girl.  And we stand with you.

Hang in there.
Hugs, Beans
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: February 03, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »

No, we can't arrest Joran at this time because there is no new information.  We know he is a criminal, we know he raped Natalee Holloway, as well as drugged her, we know a friend of his, or of his father's disposed of her body, which at the time may or may not have been deceased, we know he lied as is his right as a suspect.  Until you bring us some new information our hands are tied.  We need some witnesses to these events, otherwise we can not collaborate them.  We need credible witnesses.  All we have are the Kalpoes, Paulus, Anita, Steve, the Gottenbos brothers, Freddy, the bartender at C & Cs and possibly some others.

They are right.  We don't understand their system.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 03, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

I don't expect Aruba to be able to finish the job.  Not looking for a resolution from them.  Joran knew there was nothing they could do to him. He just wanted to taunt Beth.  It backfired and now the whole world gets to see what he has done.  That makes me just as happy.  He is a free man but is he really?  I don't think so.  He cannot walk free in the NL and he cannot walk free in Aruba.  What's a boy to do?  He's free but he isn't.  It is a predicament for him.  I think he will suffer more being free.  I know his parents cannot bring him home now. He is not safe there. He is not safe in the NL.  I think I like him suffering now.  It fits the situation.  In prison his father can bring him a bible or heck he can give him a phone.  He needs to suffer and right now it looks like walking around free is his punishment. I like it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 03, 2008, 09:41:56 PM »

It won't play for me. What does Beth say? I saw the small clip where she said "Look what they've done to Natalee...to a country".

Klaas? is there some way to help them be able to watch and hear this? I want everyone in the world to see and hear this, and I don't know how to help them do it?

I agree CBB, it is a message to the world isn't it? Even in the immense grief and even anger she must feel, never does Beth sound like the horrible soul-less Arubans who defamed her.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #869 on: February 03, 2008, 09:42:23 PM »

I can't believe after that confession the Judge denies his arrest. I am feeling real sick right now.

Ya gotta WANT justice first.

It's the only way they can think of to do damage control...just wait until after tomorrow....right now they are falling back on the old tried and true...as they know it....it will be a whole new ball game after tomorrow.  The USA will not be the ONLY country covering and airing this story...it gets the stations good ratings...it gets Aruba...what they DESERVE...WORLD WIDE HORRIBLE PUBLICITY....Aruba is DOOMED!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 03, 2008, 09:42:25 PM »

It won't play for me. What does Beth say? I saw the small clip where she said "Look what they've done to Natalee...to a country".

Klaas? is there some way to help them be able to watch and hear this? I want everyone in the world to see and hear this, and I don't know how to help them do it?

I'm uploading to YouTube right now

Thank you Klaas. I don't think I can watch it again right now...I'm still reeling from the silent version...

Bring Natalee home...
Lynnie76
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: February 03, 2008, 09:43:21 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!

Thanks Klass.  I don't know if I'm doing this correctly.  I've lurked for a long time.  You are all such wonderful people who have been so loyal.  You all have contributed so much..  I haven't registered before because I didn't feel I had anything to contribute.  I just knew I couldn't be away from you and the others in the monkey family tonight.

Can you tell me in what context the murder sentence was slipped in?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: February 03, 2008, 09:43:27 PM »

he will never be allowed in the USA

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 03, 2008, 09:44:36 PM »

i am writing to my congressmen as we speak

and to everyone else

- A Horse's Tale
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #874 on: February 03, 2008, 09:44:56 PM »

"It ain't over until the fat lady sings!"

Well Anita, are you the fat lady?  Don't you think it is time to "sing" now?   Every mother in the world hates you now because of your son...Not only that...Your other two sons?  Are you going to "sacrifice" them and their futures because of ... of... of...  What parent anywhere inthe world is going to let their daughters even date ANY of your sons now that this truth is out -- If you have any shred of decency left and any hope for the future of your family bloodline then you need to 'sing" and tell the truth and urge your family to tell the truth... Otherwise, no parent will ever allow ANY of your sons to have anything to do with their own daughters... that is unless they go to one of those "legal" brothels ... YUCK.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:08 PM »

How can Holland deny his arrest? Why can't they do something now?  Why the delay? Just why?? What more can they need?
 Persistence, our prayers and hopes are with you now.  Please God, make it happen.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:34 PM »

joran has destroyed whatever was left of his family

in particular his younger brothers future

the sloots house will be up for sale soon

the good NEWS,,, it is out in the open

the other GOOD NEWS.

the people in ARUBA have probably had enough of all of the sloots

PAULUS will be holding a SIGN up soon enough

"WILL KILL FOR FOOD"

- A Horse's Tale
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »

You know, I understand there is no deal making in the Dutch kingdom, but given this story is worldwide and needs more closure than this...why can't the Queen just sign something like an executive order giving the right person immunity and get it on?  This is not just any other situation.  There is always a way around anything...you just have to push the right buttons.

Either that or a "Secret" Executive Order authorizing waterboarding.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 03, 2008, 09:47:53 PM »

be a nice slogan for one messed up island?  Do the right thing this time.  Innocent people of Aruba - demand justice for Natalee.  Demand justice for yourselves!

Hang in there Cuz.  I re-read the transcript.  Joran's words are going to kill him.  They are very strong.  It is over a long period of time and can't be denied.  This is the beginning of the end.  Things will get very heated when this airs tomorrow.  It is time for the anger of the people of Holland, Aruba and the US to be heard.  You know we won't let it die.

We stand with the girl.  And we stand with you.

Hang in there.
Hugs, Beans
[/quote]

Yes we do Beans...we love you Cuz!!!

Bring Natalee home...
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 03, 2008, 09:48:45 PM »

Welcome Keepthefaith! They are gonna find out what heat is tomorrow when this hits the US media. Everybody in this country will see it, nobody will be immune, it will be everywhere.

I'll bet they are crapping their pants in Aruba right this minute and are just bracing themselves. This will be nothing like the media that first hit the island. It will be 10 times worse.

Americans don't appreciate being jacked around. When they see this bastard is not in prison they are going to raise all kinds of hell, and they sure won't be booking any trips to Aruba.

Agreed. They've awakened the network giants now. Greta Fox was small potatoes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.