April 27, 2024, 01:07:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249536 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #900 on: February 03, 2008, 10:04:33 PM »

joran has destroyed whatever was left of his family

in particular his younger brothers future

the sloots house will be up for sale soon

the good NEWS,,, it is out in the open

the other GOOD NEWS.

the people in ARUBA have probably had enough of all of the sloots

PAULUS will be holding a SIGN up soon enough

"WILL KILL FOR FOOD"

Robots Sweetie....add to your post...that now Joran is a doomed man....Dirty Hand and his minions, NOW see what a loose cannon Joran really is....his days are numbered....Paulus knows this too.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 03, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »

FWIW,  I found this website Radio Netherlands Worldwide and they have an English page featuring the show tonight.  You can also leave comments.  I left mine and hope others will do the same, if nothing more than help persuade the people to strongly encourage there government to do the right thing.  Just one more small step to help.

Anyways,  here's the link in English. 
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/080203-holloway-confession-TV

Dihannah ... thank you.

I feel so out of the happenings of this afternoon.  However ... I knew that I could rely on Monkeys for updates.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: February 03, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »

That was heart wrenching.

Aruba - imagine every American hearing Beth's words about the waters of Aruba being evil.... wouldn't that be a nice slogan for one messed up island?  Do the right thing this time.  Innocent people of Aruba - demand justice for Natalee.  Demand justice for yourselves!

well...i lost it when i read the words....but watching it just put me over the edge.....WTH...why can't that f***ing judge do the right thing...i am sorry...i need to stop looking at this...i was hopeful at the beginning of today...happy and nervous...thinking this was going to be it...this was going to put the nail in his coffin finally...but now...its just like we will never get a break...i don't understand....

Dear cuz - I am sending you all my prayers and support.  Prayers and support also for Beth and for all of Natalee's family.  Just know that you are all being held and loved by the Angels that are taking care of Natalee.
God bless

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #903 on: February 03, 2008, 10:09:19 PM »

None is right.  Our own government has done very little to aid this family.  Oh sure, they gave lip service and met with Beth and encouraged the family politically.  They gave her moral support, but truth is our own government had the ability to apply pressure on Aruba and it's government.  Aruba not only depends on tourists from the USA, they also benefit from our presence there, be it as a strategic location to other countries or whatever.  There are back channels that should have been pursued and pressure that should have been placed to cause this to be resolved.  An American tourist died on Aruban soil and our own government has done nothing to come to her aid...I am ashamed to say.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: February 03, 2008, 10:09:28 PM »

joran has destroyed whatever was left of his family

in particular his younger brothers future

the sloots house will be up for sale soon

the good NEWS,,, it is out in the open

the other GOOD NEWS.

the people in ARUBA have probably had enough of all of the sloots

PAULUS will be holding a SIGN up soon enough

"WILL KILL FOR FOOD"

Robots Sweetie....add to your post...that now Joran is a doomed man....Dirty Hand and his minions, NOW see what a loose cannon Joran really is....his days are numbered....Paulus knows this too.

Dest

yep and here is the BEST NEWS OF ALL TIME

the whole show is OVER.... i will explain

now, that joran has been exposed he will BRING anyone he can... down with him
so all those GUTLESS BASTARDS that helped in the coverup

the ship is sinking

you can thank JORAN
WATCH OUT - there will be a lot of mud slinging very soon

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #905 on: February 03, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »

OMG!  I just watched the linked video of Beth.  I've been sick reading all day,  PISSED!  I have now been reduced to tears and sooooo mad at that evil lil prick!  He HAS to pay AND WE need to help make it happen!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: February 03, 2008, 10:11:57 PM »

Sunny ... is ABC the network that is doing the special tomorrow night.  I am getting so confused.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 03, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »

Open note to the prosecution team in Aruba...

Stop Beating around the bush --- You now have enough...

FILE THE CHARGES!!! THEN HOLLAND HAS TO ARREST HIM!!!

He cant file charges without a Judges approval and the judge said no to anything other than disposal of a body. And In their system you cant hold someone on grave-robbing.

In My Opinion
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #908 on: February 03, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »

FWIW,  I found this website Radio Netherlands Worldwide and they have an English page featuring the show tonight.  You can also leave comments.  I left mine and hope others will do the same, if nothing more than help persuade the people to strongly encourage there government to do the right thing.  Just one more small step to help.

Anyways,  here's the link in English. 
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/080203-holloway-confession-TV

Thank You!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: February 03, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »

Lala's-

Governor Riley was the only one willing to walk through the fire with this family, to stand up for what was right, at least Natalee's home state set a precedent. I think Riley should be commended and particularly now, in fact I suggest that Bacchus go shine Riley's shoes for him.

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #910 on: February 03, 2008, 10:13:56 PM »

For me, it's all the more satisfying that Joran brought Joran down.

I think a lot of us feel like Beth did as she watched the tapes. Finally...........Finally, out of Joran's own mouth and even though we knew, it's hard to hear. There's real mourning and sadness for Natalee and Natalee's Family going on that is interrupting an otherwise happy day.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: February 03, 2008, 10:14:27 PM »

Hello everyone ! I have been lurking, and reading all of the fascinating posts.
My hope is that Beth will be given inner peace from the recent events, so that she can finally grieve her daughter.

2 1/2 years later and Joran lies better than ever ! He gets a lot of practice with it !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 03, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=4222253&page=2

Video on the right hand side with English subtitles
crazybabyborg
« Reply #913 on: February 03, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »

Sunny ... is ABC the network that is doing the special tomorrow night.  I am getting so confused.

Thanks

Janet

Yes, Tamik, it will be on ABC tomorrow night.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: February 03, 2008, 10:15:21 PM »

It won't play for me. What does Beth say? I saw the small clip where she said "Look what they've done to Natalee...to a country".

Klaas? is there some way to help them be able to watch and hear this? I want everyone in the world to see and hear this, and I don't know how to help them do it?

I'm uploading to YouTube right now

In YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zogNuBp9PDk

Klaas ... thank you ... thank you ... so much.

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 03, 2008, 10:15:34 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Yes on 20/20

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 03, 2008, 10:16:24 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS - WELCOME BACK TO THOSE WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 03, 2008, 10:16:48 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Tomorrow there will be a press conference in Aruba (as noted below.) What must the public prosecutor in Aruba do now? He has two things to do — appeal the denial of his request to arrest Joran in the Netherlands….and, second, go about seeking evidence to corroborate the statements made by Joran on tape. As reported out of the Netherlands tonight, what Joran said is damning…yes, incriminating……..but still the prosecutor needs to do some investigation to verify the truthfulness of the statements. Yes, as weird as it sounds, people confess to crimes they did not commit….DNA has exonerated many on death row who have confessed to murder….it is so unreal to all of us that anyone would ever falsely confess, yet some do….bizarre!! Hence the prosecutor needs to corroborate. It would be GIANT if the prosecutor could track down the person Joran says helped him dispose of Natalee’s body…..

UPDATE 9:33pm Sunday — it just occurred to me after I went through one more time the spotty transcripts I have been emailed from the Dutch show/ the statement of Joran…Joran does not actually confess to killing her but with being with her when she died….that may be why the prosecutor is having some trouble because it may be that he only confesses to disposing of a body….and thus his defense she died from natural causes? accidental drug overdose? alcohol poisoning???? of couse I am not vouching for the transcripts I have received…I don’t know who translated them into English from Dutch…and I don’t know if they are complete…..yes, there is much more to investigate about Joran’s statements…
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 03, 2008, 10:18:20 PM »

Just as soon as I was thinking the Dark Side was becoming "enlightened", there are alot of people are feeling bad, but you have to leave it to somebody to begin debunking the story...

MF wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint you all but just confirmed with high position people at the marriot, they never had payphones at the pool, back in 2005 there were Setar's payphone in the lobby and the lobby alone has 20 cameras. There is one phone on the beach, but from De Palm and needs credit card.

well, walking to a payphone raised a red flag with me because I know that telephone companies are trying to eliminate them alltogether and Joran was so handy with his cellphone, that he could have used it rather than make up the lie about the pay phone.  However, he stated in set of lies that he "walked toward fisherman hut to call because wind blowing..."  Who knows what to believe.  I just wish Dave and Jug could hold him down and let Beth castrate him without anesthesia.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #919 on: February 03, 2008, 10:20:03 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Tomorrow there will be a press conference in Aruba (as noted below.) What must the public prosecutor in Aruba do now? He has two things to do — appeal the denial of his request to arrest Joran in the Netherlands….and, second, go about seeking evidence to corroborate the statements made by Joran on tape. As reported out of the Netherlands tonight, what Joran said is damning…yes, incriminating……..but still the prosecutor needs to do some investigation to verify the truthfulness of the statements. Yes, as weird as it sounds, people confess to crimes they did not commit….DNA has exonerated many on death row who have confessed to murder….it is so unreal to all of us that anyone would ever falsely confess, yet some do….bizarre!! Hence the prosecutor needs to corroborate. It would be GIANT if the prosecutor could track down the person Joran says helped him dispose of Natalee’s body…..

UPDATE 9:33pm Sunday — it just occurred to me after I went through one more time the spotty transcripts I have been emailed from the Dutch show/ the statement of Joran…Joran does not actually confess to killing her but with being with her when she died….that may be why the prosecutor is having some trouble because it may be that he only confesses to disposing of a body….and thus his defense she died from natural causes? accidental drug overdose? alcohol poisoning???? of couse I am not vouching for the transcripts I have received…I don’t know who translated them into English from Dutch…and I don’t know if they are complete…..yes, there is much more to investigate about Joran’s statements…

I want Greta to see the show with English subtitles. I want her to watch 20/20 tomorrow night. I want that panel of hers who bought Joran's line to see it all. I want them to see, and hear Beth. I do not believe Greta can hold her stance when she watches Beth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.