March 28, 2024, 08:59:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 248027 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: February 03, 2008, 10:40:48 PM »

NOT LIKELY

Joran would never espouse a desire to pay his own father any money. Brats expect their parents to pay for everything and to shoulder all of their burdens without any recompense. No, he called a friend who he could trust. Likely, this friend and Joran has previously gang raped drugged girls together. Maybe Joran occasionally let this friend bring drugged girls to his place.

"We had done stuff together so I knew I could trust..." 

Joran stayed at the Marriott that summer with the blond. He keeps bringing Marriott into it.  I found an old post from Freddy about some things they had done at the Marriott together.  This person is an adult.  Then the Marian Ernest post mentioning Bill's house.  I think there is some adult at the Marriott that is "Daury."  What about one of the managers or night managers, some "high source" with Marriott?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: February 03, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »

GRETA is a MDEDIA WHORE

the more i think about it, i think she is smitten with joran

she will never admit to being duped over by a 17-18 year old
NEVER

BOYCOTT GRETA - sink her ratings

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 03, 2008, 10:41:40 PM »

you guys just don't understand the aruban tourism authority.  briesen has decided that there is a tourism product to be sold here.  rape, gangrape, drugging girls, and disappearing people is not prosecuted on aruba.  do your killings, raping, and other acts of mayhem on the happy island.  you can dump the bodies in the ocean, save the cost and time for funerals, soak up the sun and margaritas, and go home undetected, unprosecuted, and tan and relaxed.  it's aruba, you know. vanishings happen and that's their new tourism slogan.  they're thinking about "vanishings r us" but there maybe some copyright problems with that one.
dennisintn
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 03, 2008, 10:41:44 PM »

On a lighter note - what do you guys think Nancy Grace is going to have to say about this tomorrow?   

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #964 on: February 03, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »

Just as soon as I was thinking the Dark Side was becoming "enlightened", there are alot of people are feeling bad, but you have to leave it to somebody to begin debunking the story...

MF wrote:
Sorry to dissapoint you all but just confirmed with high position people at the marriot, they never had payphones at the pool, back in 2005 there were Setar's payphone in the lobby and the lobby alone has 20 cameras. There is one phone on the beach, but from De Palm and needs credit card.

well, walking to a payphone raised a red flag with me because I know that telephone companies are trying to eliminate them alltogether and Joran was so handy with his cellphone, that he could have used it rather than make up the lie about the pay phone.  However, he stated in set of lies that he "walked toward fisherman hut to call because wind blowing..."  Who knows what to believe.  I just wish Dave and Jug could hold him down and let Beth castrate him without anesthesia.

He didn't walk to a pay phone...he had one in his pocket...he used it to call Paulus...he used it to call Deepak...that is just more crap from a lying POS.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: February 03, 2008, 10:42:01 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Tomorrow there will be a press conference in Aruba (as noted below.) What must the public prosecutor in Aruba do now? He has two things to do — appeal the denial of his request to arrest Joran in the Netherlands….and, second, go about seeking evidence to corroborate the statements made by Joran on tape. As reported out of the Netherlands tonight, what Joran said is damning…yes, incriminating……..but still the prosecutor needs to do some investigation to verify the truthfulness of the statements. Yes, as weird as it sounds, people confess to crimes they did not commit….DNA has exonerated many on death row who have confessed to murder….it is so unreal to all of us that anyone would ever falsely confess, yet some do….bizarre!! Hence the prosecutor needs to corroborate. It would be GIANT if the prosecutor could track down the person Joran says helped him dispose of Natalee’s body…..

UPDATE 9:33pm Sunday — it just occurred to me after I went through one more time the spotty transcripts I have been emailed from the Dutch show/ the statement of Joran…Joran does not actually confess to killing her but with being with her when she died….that may be why the prosecutor is having some trouble because it may be that he only confesses to disposing of a body….and thus his defense she died from natural causes? accidental drug overdose? alcohol poisoning???? of couse I am not vouching for the transcripts I have received…I don’t know who translated them into English from Dutch…and I don’t know if they are complete…..yes, there is much more to investigate about Joran’s statements…

HELLO!!!  GRETA????  natural causes???  overdose??  c'mon girl! 

Joran: "I only spent 2 hours with her. I fingerfucked her, she jerked me off, I just wanted to ask her for a blowjob when she started shaking. I didn't lose a nights sleep, I had to look good (the day after to not cause suspicion)"
Joran says "I still talk to DAURY" (through MSN).

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #966 on: February 03, 2008, 10:42:34 PM »

the judges should save everyone a lot of trouble and put this out

UNLESS YOU HAVE A VIDEO OF JORAN KILLING NATALEE PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE

this is what they are saying, im just TRANSLATING

EVIL IS EVIL and these people take the cake

Good point Robots!  But the WORLD is now watching.  I don't think they have a choice or they might as well just shut that shithole island down all together, for good, period!  They will have NO tourists, not even alot of the former Joran supporters

Darn,  ChuckyRat and Renfro will be drinking together ALL alone,  very lonely.....  Nobody to read her rag anymore either...  How sad

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: February 03, 2008, 10:43:00 PM »

Natalee Holloway Update 32; Nothing more to report for today

That's it for now. The late dutch news reports only that De Vries believes that the Aruban Justice department has enough to reopen the case, but that it will take a lot more work for Joran to be convicted.

The Aruban Prime Minister has said that Joran van der Sloot has caused 'untold damage' with his 'unbelievable and untruthful claims".

A legal expert (Lex Runderkamp) has just declared on the Dutch News that it's a very important legal distinction if Natalee was dead or Alive when she was dumped in the sea. If she was dead at the time, the person who dumped her body in the ocean is only guilty of a severe degree of grave robbing, but if she was alive, it's at least manslaughter. In any case, it's far from a done deal, legally.

She is alive until legally pronounced dead by an authority.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 03, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »

did i mention that jvds was going to be the spokesman for the new program? he'll appear in all the new advertisements and gielen and julia are writing the scripts for him to follow.
dennisintn
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: February 03, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

Good point Robots!  But the WORLD is now watching.  I don't think they have a choice or they might as well just shut that shithole island down all together, for good, period!  They will have NO tourists, not even alot of the former Joran supporters

at this point it doesnet matter to me..

the island is going to SINK either way

if the finally prosecute - the house of cards comes down

if they dont - the cards come down also

i wanted the island to SINK.... its almost SUNK

- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #970 on: February 03, 2008, 10:44:24 PM »

Aruba will have a reaction to this. The tourist board will have a reaction, as well as the average Aruban citizen. The strategy that Joran must go down will be on the table. Whether they will pick it up, is another question, but it will be on the table.

And the Sloots will have to move. Plain and simple. The island's just too small for them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 03, 2008, 10:45:02 PM »

CBB - I'll let you lock and move the thread on page 50 OK??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #972 on: February 03, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

CBB - I'll let you lock and move the thread on page 50 OK??

Otay Panky! 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: February 03, 2008, 10:45:49 PM »

Sorry, just have to share for the records......

victims cry Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:10 pm   

HannieC wrote:

I'm really speechless, and am still crying here, man...

I cant stand beth, but have always loved dave and robin. Dave just wanted his daughter home. Her remains..answers. Yeah he did/said stuff i disagreed with but i understood why.

However even beth i feel sorry for right now. It doesnt excuse what she did, or what she said. but she just discovered her daughter was dumped in the ocean and joran just assumed she was dead. omg.   

I would like to know what Beth ever did to this subhuman byproduct to cause her to say the awful things she has said about Beth.  She is probably crying for self-pity, seeing what a fool she was and is.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 03, 2008, 10:46:02 PM »

Joran says "I still talk to DAURY" (through MSN).

easy to find this out and debunk it

DAURY is PAULUS

PAULUS IS DAURY

- A Horse's Tale
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: February 03, 2008, 10:46:14 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Tomorrow there will be a press conference in Aruba (as noted below.) What must the public prosecutor in Aruba do now? He has two things to do — appeal the denial of his request to arrest Joran in the Netherlands….and, second, go about seeking evidence to corroborate the statements made by Joran on tape. As reported out of the Netherlands tonight, what Joran said is damning…yes, incriminating……..but still the prosecutor needs to do some investigation to verify the truthfulness of the statements. Yes, as weird as it sounds, people confess to crimes they did not commit….DNA has exonerated many on death row who have confessed to murder….it is so unreal to all of us that anyone would ever falsely confess, yet some do….bizarre!! Hence the prosecutor needs to corroborate. It would be GIANT if the prosecutor could track down the person Joran says helped him dispose of Natalee’s body…..

UPDATE 9:33pm Sunday — it just occurred to me after I went through one more time the spotty transcripts I have been emailed from the Dutch show/ the statement of Joran…Joran does not actually confess to killing her but with being with her when she died….that may be why the prosecutor is having some trouble because it may be that he only confesses to disposing of a body….and thus his defense she died from natural causes? accidental drug overdose? alcohol poisoning???? of couse I am not vouching for the transcripts I have received…I don’t know who translated them into English from Dutch…and I don’t know if they are complete…..yes, there is much more to investigate about Joran’s statements…

Thanks Joe, eh, I mean Greta. Does that mean that you are still inclined to believe him?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: February 03, 2008, 10:46:18 PM »

at this point it doesnet matter to me..

the island is going to SINK either way

if the finally prosecute - the house of cards comes down

if they dont - the cards come down also

i wanted the island to SINK.... its almost SUNK

Yep - it's called "Aruba-trez" ONE HAPPY PENAL COLONY.  Send us your down trodden, your felons, your rapists, your murderers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: February 03, 2008, 10:47:57 PM »

Aruba will have a reaction to this. The tourist board will have a reaction, as well as the average Aruban citizen. The strategy that Joran must go down will be on the table. Whether they will pick it up, is another question, but it will be on the table.

And the Sloots will have to move. Plain and simple. The island's just too small for them.

yes, they will be MOVING soon

anita will neve be able to look at another parent when she is in the school and say
"you need to get little johnny some discipline"

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 03, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Thanks Joe, eh, I mean Greta. Does that mean that you are still inclined to believe him?

- A Horse's Tale
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: February 03, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »

Maybe Paulus and Joran can be cell-mates at KIA?  Anita can bring the other 2 boys over for weekly visits.  One Happy Family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.