May 23, 2024, 05:18:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 252003 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2008, 03:12:51 PM »

Shango is saying that they never went on a boat....

see shango post

Also here is a bit of inding about Shango

I believe Shango stands for Hansgo

and it does exists

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »

18 minutes until showtime!!!!!!!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 03, 2008, 03:13:49 PM »

I want to call for a prayer now for Natalee and her family.  One big, giant Monkey prayer to let Natalee know we are here for her and her loved ones. 
Ready,
Set,
PRAY!!!

Dear Heavenly Father

May Natalee's family bow and reach up in this time of trial.  I pray that they will realize the peace that only You can afford ... the peace that passes all understanding.

In the Name of your Precious Son ... The Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen

Amen.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #143 on: February 03, 2008, 03:14:03 PM »

FINISHED! updated 02 - 03 - 2008 / 4:00 p.m. (G.M.T.)

- MATCH OF THE YEAR –

It’s Sunday afternoon, almost half past one. Normally I would have attended the match of the year: The Amsterdam soccer team Ajax against the Rotterdam team Feyenoord.

I usually never miss it, but for the TV moment of the year I made an exception.

Wow, it’s almost done now. We have finished the studio recordings, in which I present the up coming show. During the recording I began to feel the price of the hard work, I made some slips, so it took longer than normal to record. My colleague Kees van der Spek rushed to the studio to finish the montage. I joked: After that we’ll bring this tape to the SBS studios, under full police surveillance. Imagine what would happen if this tape disappeared!

- ONE BIG JET FLAME -

Beth Twitty, who was my guest the last couple of days, has already left for the United States again. She will be appearing in a well known talk show tomorrow and could not stay any longer. I had a memorable time with her. On the Internet I’ve read some strange stories about Beth, but these don’t fit with my experiences.

I’m glad we’re ready to go. We needed every second the past three days, from Thursday, the moment it became known that we had a scoop, until now, but it feels like a long time to wait for this news. I realize this and understand the criticism and annoyance of some of our audience.

I have already written that the speed our story becoming world news surprised me. It wasn’t a slow burn but a jet flame and then yes, three days becomes a boring wait. But it could not have gone any other way. The story simply was not finished yet.

It takes a lot of work to make a two hour documentary, even when you have the material in your pocket. Normally you need one hour for every one minute of edited material, so a report of 90 minutes costs 90 hours.  That amounts to two full working weeks that Kees van der Spek and top editor Rick Lankreijer did in just a few days.

- COMING TO THE UNITED STATES -

In the editorial room we can now slow down a little bit. When it’s finished, the tension is less. The only one still busy making phone calls is our ‘press officer’ Peter Schouten. With his P.A. Kelly he reflects about the American networks which want to have me appear on their shows. We’ll be visiting the United States from Tuesday to Saturday with a large crew, to make a grand tour of TV shows and current affair programs.

Currently we are in negotiations with Oprah, Larry King (CNN), Good Morning America (ABC), Greta Van Susteren (Fox tv) The Today Show (ABC), The Early Show (CBS), America Most Wanted ( Fox Network), Court TV en de Nancy Grace Show. Some shows disappear and some new shows appear. Because they all have their own personal demands and preference for practical or personal reasons we can’t always accommodate them.

We have to be selective. After all, we can only be in one place at a time. We’ll also go to where Beth Twitty lives, Montgomery, Alabama. There are some interviews on the slate there as well.

All right, I will not reflect too much on the things to come, first and foremost, the coming show. I’ll watch it tonight with my family and friends who are as curious to see it as everyone else. And no…I haven’t told or shown them anything yet. 
http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-finished.htm
Oh man!
You have to know that joran is sitting in a corner right now crying his sorry eyes out with a rag stuffed in his mouth!
Hope you are happy now joran......you are now world known and that aint a good thing!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »

15 MINUTES
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »

Hi monks! I'm just checking in.

Hey, I had a scary thought. Do you think they may take any videos down quickly because ABC purchased the rights?

Hi memphis...I HOPE not!!

thx for the acknowledgement sunny. 
I just wasn't sure if anyone had thought of that. Big money is involved.

OK, back to my seat now.

I hadn't thought of it....hopefully someone can capture it in case that happens....I am always amazed at what some people here can do....I am lucky to just find my way around from one site to another.....stay around memphis..we are all going to hold hands...for Natalee, her family and all who love her....

Of course I am sticking around, and I also stand with the girl and with all the monkeys.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

Oh man!
You have to know that joran is sitting in a corner right now crying his sorry eyes out with a rag stuffed in his mouth!
Hope you are happy now joran......you are now world known and that aint a good thing!

All the sharp objects have been removed from the room and his fingernails tightly trimmed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2008, 03:16:54 PM »

FYI - this site will be blogging the show live too in English

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »

15 MINUTES

Hello all!! So how do I get it on? Just watch here?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2008, 03:17:07 PM »

WHy would Oduber be angry at Joran for admitting his guilt in Natalee's dissapearance..You would think he would be happy if the case was finally solved scratch Wink

oduber does not care about natalee or natalee's family. he doesn't care about justice for natalee or anyone else for that matter. he just wants silence in this case so briesen's tourist lies are the only thing heard by the world.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 03, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »

15 MINUTES

Hello all!! So how do I get it on? Just watch here?

did that come out right? lol

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 03, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »

18 minutes until showtime!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!  "O"

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:07 PM »

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

i am not seeing a list of channels with descriptons 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »

FYI - this site will be blogging the show live too in English

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

you are the best!! Thanks!

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: February 03, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »

A two hour show:

Introduction 30 min, recreation video 30 min, theories 30 min, undercover results 30 min.

In My Opinion
crazybabyborg
« Reply #155 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

I'm reaching out my hand to hold all of yours and join you in prayer that this program be an ordained step in God's plan. Natalee was not alone when she died, He was with her and He saw what happened and He knows who was responsible. My prayer is that God not allow truth to be buried in darkness, and that Natalee's family be comforted with knowledge about the circumstances of their daughter's death. They have been through so much, and they have turned to Him for help. He is faithful, and our prayers have been heard. I'm glad we are all here together in faithful anticipation that we are witnessing God's plan unfold.

I cannot approach His presence without also hoping that those who are responsible will find themselves in circumstances that will cause them to look up for help, for it is God's Will that none be lost. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:23 PM »

It would great if they had a cut away live feed to Paulus and Anita's living room!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:35 PM »

10 MINUTES
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:46 PM »

When you go to the StreamTVnow website, you need to register.  It's free.  It's set up like a discussion board.  Here's the FAQ directions to view a livestream:
Q: Where are the streams? How do I watch a stream?
A: The stream list is located in the main forum in its own forum called LIVE STREAMS. Inside here you will find a list of the channels with descriptions. In order to watch the stream, click on the Channel you want to view, then click on the ONLY post inside the thread. Inside the post you will find 2 - 3 login boxes at the bottom. Each of these boxes represents a different relay server. Input your username and password (same as your STV website credentials) then click the WATCH! button. If all is well, then the stream starts. If not, search this FAQ for possible issues.

i am not seeing a list of channels with descriptons 
Noly, you need to pay them.  It's a subscription site.  Just read and watch here.  We'll have news soon.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 03, 2008, 03:20:55 PM »

Oduber remains ignorant. He should be thanking DeVries.

One would think Igsigs, but the Aruban leaders were too busy trying to saving Joran and Paulus' asses to worry about the consequences.

Bet you dollars to dounuts there is some serious finger-pointing going on in the public ministires and ATA/AHATA offices these days. How do they like their buddy Antonio Carlo now?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.