May 27, 2024, 07:24:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 252354 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #540 on: February 03, 2008, 06:29:59 PM »

During the server being down, I actually read at RU for translations.   Major meltdown now.  Very few are finding excuses, but other HUGE JOran supporters have resigned themselves to what he is.  Sick Bastard.  I never thought I'd read that there!   Some said they never thought they'd see this come and feel bad for supporting him.  A few even finally feel bad for Beth!

YES PAUL DV is a a HERO, as well as Patrick! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #541 on: February 03, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »

I finally got back in....

So sad for the family....this is not the whole story.

I agree.....partial truths once again...much more to the story. I hope this is enough to get Joran back in custody. My heart is with Natalee's family at this time. May peace come to their souls and may Natalee rest in Peace. I still hope she can be found as I still think she was contained in something.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: February 03, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »

I'm going to log off now and give you guys back your living room.

THANKS so much for the transcripts!

See you all later   

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
CJ1
« Reply #543 on: February 03, 2008, 06:30:59 PM »

Why would a teenager dispose of his favorite K Swiss shoes if Natalee just died?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 03, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »

Me too...took 4ever to get back in. Seems Daury has been located and he denies it saying he was in Rotterdam in school and it has been proven he was not on Aruba at that time. 4give me if this has been posted...I have not been able to read and catch up yet from being locked out by server Sad

so MOS needs to be dragging steve croes and the kalpoes asses back in ..and let some REAL investigators interrogate them

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: February 03, 2008, 06:33:49 PM »

My summary:

Joran admits he has sexual intercourse with a barely consious Natalee
Joran admits that she had a medical emergency and he did not contact medical.
Joran admits that she became unconsious and that he disposed of the body
Joran admits that she could have been alive at the time he began the disposal
Joran admits that he had help with the disposal from a longtime friend who is now in Holland.
Joran admits that he was not picked up but the Kalpoes to get home

Thats what I get from the tapes. I am sure you have your own opinion.

In My Opinion
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 03, 2008, 06:34:20 PM »

There is no Daury!  Paulus is the only one who would have cared enough to help out Joran and tell him to go home and go to sleep and go to school tomorrow.  NO ONE ELSE would have cared whether or not Joran ever went to bed or to school.  IMO

I do believe Joran knows Natalee is dead (I'm sorry that eliminates the 1% of hope that Beth had of Natalee being alive).

BUT.....Joran has ALWAYS been very very protective of his father.  Paulus is the ONLY person that a don't give a sh*t personality like Joran's, would ever protect...that Joran would NEVER disclose his name...that Joran completely trusted.

Even the Kalpoes are not stupid enough to take all the heat they've taken if they really aren't involved (Joran totally exonerated them except for letting them off at the beach; i.e., driving Natalee in the car).

Remember.....if they find her, they will see that sh*t....your own father!

Some trust, some bald face lies...as always!!

Oh, and the shoes...they had DNA on them...if they see that sh*t...probably blood...IMO, I believe Joran kicked her and an angry outburst!!

Oh, I think there is a Daury.  I think Joran used his name to protect someone else.  If so and if it's the guy from that website, Joran may be about to get his little azz kicked!

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 03, 2008, 06:34:36 PM »

paulus is DONE

he is DAURY
I totally agree.
I 100% agree with y'all ~ the minute he began describing his *best friend* it = Dad.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: February 03, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »

Don't know if this was posted yet.  I have been locked out forever.

http://www.partypeeps2000.com/members/Ghetto_Dogg.aspx

It comes up under Daury, Aruba

This shows up on his site:

I captured Natalee's picture as members and it has her listed from Austria and something in Dutch maybe underneath it I couldn't read.  I saved it to my hard drive but didn't know how to bring it over here to view.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #549 on: February 03, 2008, 06:35:19 PM »

I just saw the photos of Beth....have they been posted here yet? Let me know....I am shaking...I am just sick...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: February 03, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »

The Daury on that site does look like the "studying" type if I might sterotype.

How in the world did we get the initials KG yesterday as the one with the boat?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: February 03, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »

Joran would not chew his tongue to keep quiet for this Daury guy...never in a million years.  Daury will have a rock solid alibi and then all eyes are on Paulus....SWEAT ALERT!  Clean up at 19 Montanja....hurry. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 03, 2008, 06:37:46 PM »

Don't know if this was posted yet.  I have been locked out forever.

http://www.partypeeps2000.com/members/Ghetto_Dogg.aspx

It comes up under Daury, Aruba

This shows up on his site:

I captured Natalee's picture as members and it has her listed from Austria and something in Dutch maybe underneath it I couldn't read.  I saved it to my hard drive but didn't know how to bring it over here to view.

Do you have a photobucket acct?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
crazybabyborg
« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2008, 06:38:40 PM »

I just got back in and am sure you've seen this already, but here it is again:

B "he didnt care, what i wanne know is, hes right there with herm, dear god, they just disposed of her body, there in the ocean, He did all the things to cover it up, he went on theinternetm, he kwew who to call if he ever got in a situatuin like this. How many women could he have done this to. oh my gosh. oh my god.
This has to be it. This has to be it. I guess enough is enough. When I think backon it, when i firsrt got to arube, i couldn looke at the ocean, and i didnt know why, but i couldnt look at the water. I guess i had this gut feeling she was... something seemed so evil about the water... I know why now..."

P: "So, Joran, whos gonna have to apologize now. You can start with the whole world. And of course you will say you made it all up, to make a good impression.
But youll never make a good confession to anyone in the world by telling you dumped a hramless girl in the sea. The only reason tot ell a story like this, ios if its true.

Paul vd sloot said he never brought a phone to jail.

Geplaatst door Matthijs op 14:38 0 reacties 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 03, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

My summary:

Joran admits he has sexual intercourse with a barely consious Natalee
Joran admits that she had a medical emergency and he did not contact medical.
Joran admits that she became unconsious and that he disposed of the body
Joran admits that she could have been alive at the time he began the disposal
Joran admits that he had help with the disposal from a longtime friend who is now in Holland.
Joran admits that he was not picked up but the Kalpoes to get home

Thats what I get from the tapes. I am sure you have your own opinion.

Whooo. Crashed big time on me.

That's a good recap Spock. It seems to me they have him for involuntary manslaughter at the very least. Possibly voluntary because he disposed of her without even know whether she was deceased!

We will never know the full truth. He had to have disposed of her and ditched his shoes for a reason.

I think the Kalpoes helped him with the drugging by providing his a means of kidnapping her and that is why they clammed up. Am sure Paulus knew everything and threatened them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: February 03, 2008, 06:39:23 PM »

There is no Daury!  Paulus is the only one who would have cared enough to help out Joran and tell him to go home and go to sleep and go to school tomorrow.  NO ONE ELSE would have cared whether or not Joran ever went to bed or to school.  IMO

I do believe Joran knows Natalee is dead (I'm sorry that eliminates the 1% of hope that Beth had of Natalee being alive).

BUT.....Joran has ALWAYS been very very protective of his father.  Paulus is the ONLY person that a don't give a sh*t personality like Joran's, would ever protect...that Joran would NEVER disclose his name...that Joran completely trusted.

Even the Kalpoes are not stupid enough to take all the heat they've taken if they really aren't involved (Joran totally exonerated them except for letting them off at the beach; i.e., driving Natalee in the car).

Remember.....if they find her, they will see that sh*t....your own father!

Some trust, some bald face lies...as always!!

Oh, and the shoes...they had DNA on them...if they see that sh*t...probably blood...IMO, I believe Joran kicked her and an angry outburst!!

Oh, I think there is a Daury.  I think Joran used his name to protect someone else.  If so and if it's the guy from that website, Joran may be about to get his little azz kicked!

(Head nodding picture that I can't seem to find)

I wonder how he will feel on the other end of the foot for a change.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: February 03, 2008, 06:39:37 PM »

One of his friends is "Koen." Photos page 10.
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: February 03, 2008, 06:39:56 PM »

When are they going to start hauling in some bodies to re-question/question??????????? Or isn't there enough evidence?
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: February 03, 2008, 06:41:31 PM »

Klaasend:
Lets show them how wrong they are... Got to be done soon.... Fast counter action... Dave need to come down.

Dave is now the Key to prove this lier wrong.

And hope he and the whole gang got life in max security pen.

time for acction guys...they are well taken care of by the 46th division...

What he did was given USA a poison Pill to swallow.  More Twisted Lie

Like a said he will get a simple rape case if this go to court to appease this time the public, the whole world and TV viewers.

and when he appeal, he walks...and not to forget, ONE WITHNESS is NOT A WITNESS....

This time he left the Kalpoes out of the picture...no more witness

The day the body is found,  then and only then the stories will stop ..

It is not over till the monkeys sings.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 03, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »

Me too...took 4ever to get back in. Seems Daury has been located and he denies it saying he was in Rotterdam in school and it has been proven he was not on Aruba at that time. 4give me if this has been posted...I have not been able to read and catch up yet from being locked out by server Sad

so MOS needs to be dragging steve croes and the kalpoes asses back in ..and let some REAL investigators interrogate them

Kalpoes can give them the REST OF THE STORY. THE DRUGGING PART!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.