April 27, 2024, 04:46:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249545 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #700 on: February 03, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »

Where is everybody?  There are about eight thousand people signed on.  Am I in the wrong thread?

Just reading and trying to take it all in.... and watching the game... and I am still wondering how the K2 fit in, because I don't for one minute believe that they didn't have something to do with Natalee's rape and death

I agree 100%!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »

in light of everything else...why tiff over that?? Geeeeeeeezeeeeeee......

Why? On nervouse overload, can't control the situation, everything's going to hell in a hand-basket...and just fighting at everything..we'll probably see much, much more of this kind of senseless thing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 03, 2008, 07:57:40 PM »

You know what really bothers me about this DeVries show?  He obviously is trying to rush to the forefront saying "he solved the case".  Well, if he 'd done any homework at all, it's obvious he hasn't.  He didn't involve anyone in piecing together all the loose factual ends, because if he had, he would have come to the conclusion that Joran is STILL LYING!!!

Now he's blown the cover with Joran.  And Joran is still free.

WTF??????
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2008, 07:57:57 PM »

Has it ever been established that/if PapaPaulusSloot was called that night....? From a... Payphone?
Maybe there are still records of that... I mean... It's not a very big Island, Aruba? Is it?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:06 PM »

Hi None.. I see yah ~! 
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:37 PM »

You're right; neither Joey nor Greta can spin this one away.

It seems that Greta is avoiding the Natalee Holloway case today.
She has been posting about other topics--Avoiding even bringing up the issue of Joran and his guilt.

Chicken!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »

I was watching the ABC news and they had a clip of the confession in the car and English subtitles with it. It was extremely chilling to see how nonchalant Joran was about how "Daury" took her out to sea without them knowing whether or not she was even dead. He seems quite lighthearted about the whole episode.

The need to lock him up NOW!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »

The world will be his prison whether he is behind bars or not. He will never be able to walk the streets without being looked on as a plague. He is a selfish, greedy leper to all mankind. He is a marked man.

There is nothing Joe Tacopina or Greta can ever do to spin this.

Right.  Maybe him walking the streets is a much harsher sentence than safely put behind bars.  Only thing about that though, is NOBODY ELSE would be safe!  He'd do it again!   

He can kiss any monetary rewards good-bye. He can kiss any respect he'll ever get for the rest of his life good-bye. His parents can kiss their lives good-bye. If they didn't already know it maybe now they will realize the have raised a monster.

Joran van der Sloot will go down in history with the likes of Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, OJ, and Scott Peterson.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 03, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »

The "spin" has already begun. It's disgusting.

In My Opinion
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #709 on: February 03, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »

Well, one thing has been established: Joran is 100 per cent cold-blooded and mercenary to the bone.

Amen to that!

Not only Joran...but Anita, Paulus, the whole lot of them involved in the cover up....they are all just a wretched can of foul, festering, greedy, LEACHES!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »

The shoes!  Why is it important that Joran say he tossed his shoes?  What was on the shoes? If Joran called daddy, he was there when the body left.

I think Joran's lying out of habit about the shoes. Paulus was looking desperately for an out should her body be found. Paulus was able to suck Deepak and Satish in without them knowing that the shoe story had been concocted to place them on the beach had her body turned up.

Paulus did more than tell Joran to go home and go to school. He was instructed to get on the internet, text message, do something to establish that he was home.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2008, 08:01:40 PM »

The world will be his prison whether he is behind bars or not. He will never be able to walk the streets without being looked on as a plague. He is a selfish, greedy leper to all mankind. He is a marked man.

Right.  Maybe him walking the streets is a much harsher sentence than safely put behind bars.  Only thing about that though, is NOBODY ELSE would be safe!  He'd do it again!   

Well said Hiker 

He can kiss any monetary rewards good-bye. He can kiss any respect he'll ever get for the rest of his life good-bye. His parents can kiss their lives good-bye. If they didn't already know it maybe now they will realize the have raised a monster.

Joran van der Sloot will go down in history with the likes of Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, OJ, and Scott Peterson.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2008, 08:01:54 PM »

I was watching the ABC news and they had a clip of the confession in the car and English subtitles with it. It was extremely chilling to see how nonchalant Joran was about how "Daury" took her out to sea without them knowing whether or not she was even dead. He seems quite lighthearted about the whole episode.

Hi BT!  I saw that. No coercion there for sure. He is running his mouth ninety to nothing. I think when we see the whole thing it's going to put an even worse face on it than it already has.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 03, 2008, 08:02:30 PM »

You know what really bothers me about this DeVries show?  He obviously is trying to rush to the forefront saying "he solved the case".  Well, if he 'd done any homework at all, it's obvious he hasn't.  He didn't involve anyone in piecing together all the loose factual ends, because if he had, he would have come to the conclusion that Joran is STILL LYING!!!

Now he's blown the cover with Joran.  And Joran is still free.

WTF??????

Annie - he said at the end of the show Joran is still lying
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: February 03, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »

Well said Hiker 

Lets try this again.. Well said HIKER..  Sorry
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

Hi, Sam, Nat-Fan, ccndixie, Lake Erie Princess, cp405, Sue, *******, nomad, cubbeegirl, Frank, Spock, Lala'sMom, txsunshine82, Katysmom, EURobert, littletxlady, MalteseMom, darivah, Dayhiker, MuffyBee, Frijole, BTgirl, JusticeforNatalee, littlebuddy598, AnnieMW1, Stella, JodyO, Grandpa, Lady Devon, Buckeye, Kimmy53, reRooster, Maggie, Dana, Kiwi, JessicaJ, nonesuche, Puzzler, Budman2008, windy city, macevoy, AZSunny, mchenry, ciskebab, tealady, WhiskeyGirl, mlspdq, Dihannah1, sylvia, Bobo2, oldhippychik, BettyLynn, anidac, bmonkey2008, annintex, Flmom47, mrskub, sharon, JA, aimeeme, Sgt.York, CJ1, crazybabyborg, gingermartin80, sluff057, Nut44x4, Bearlyhere, Blonde, nimrod, texasmom, trimmonthelake, Elaine, pinetucky, klaasend, lilmeg, brerlee, monkeyfanx7, Shell, kippy, Helen Back, BIGORANGECRUSH, 3doglady, ala_gunslinger, greeneyedlady, maranath, bibitbear, Port Valerie, redheadedgal, rjdeer, lexie, Rooscrew, uclonewolf3, beachwego, mrs. red, eightball06512, JusticeDawg, ospainter, yapperz1, Tess LaCoyle, ocgirl, Kermit, Miss Scarlet, thead, Noly, Altruist, CapsLockWizard, wolfeladyinbama, sirensong, Abigail Green, memphis, Icehawk, joliette, JustMeT, anotheruser, Anna, SunnyinTX, Blue Moon of KY, IBE, PATK, atlgirl, tcumom

Joran is even more worthless as a human being than I had ever imagined.

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »

You're right; neither Joey nor Greta can spin this one away.

It seems that Greta is avoiding the Natalee Holloway case today.
She has been posting about other topics--Avoiding even bringing up the issue of Joran and his guilt.

Chicken!

And don't forget Whorealdo was wrong. Whoever was feeding him info supposedly told him that Joran swam out and floated her body out in the ocean. Yeah, sure...
Sgt.York
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »

NOT LIKELY

Joran would never espouse a desire to pay his own father any money. Brats expect their parents to pay for everything and to shoulder all of their burdens without any recompense. No, he called a friend who he could trust. Likely, this friend and Joran has previously gang raped drugged girls together. Maybe Joran occasionally let this friend bring drugged girls to his place.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #719 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:36 PM »

No. I think they've been wise, for once, to leave him alone. I would imagine that his phone may be tapped. What calls he receives after the airing might be interesting, don't you think?

Beth should put that reward notice on the front page of Diario for publication tomorrow. It just might get a nibble at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.