May 23, 2024, 02:47:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 251953 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 03, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »

Sam-

Bottom line, the very fact that the SON of an attorney would not have called for help for Natalee AFFIRMS TO ME THAT HE MURDERED HER.

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #761 on: February 03, 2008, 08:27:29 PM »

Let's don't forget something:

A week ago, Joran's last word on the subject was that he left Natalee on the beach and she was healthy. He didn't know anything beyond that.

That was being touted by Taco, the Van der Sloots, and Joran was just tripping along as a released suspect at college and smoking dope at will. His biggest concern was figuring out how much money he was going to come into for damages. Paulus was going on talk shows complaining that Natalee's computer was never siezed and implying that she had some sort of "dark life"

Greta was able to say on National Television that she was "inclined to believe him", with a straight face.

Aruban Judges were able to rule on legalities that always led to Joran's release and the world wondered what evidence they were ruling on.

Beth was blamed for Aruba's problems.

Today has turned things upside down.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WATCHING THE DEVRIES PROGRAM AND SEEING JORAN AS HE ACTUALLY IS AND HEARING WHAT HE HAD TO SAY BELIEVES HE SHOULD REMAIN FREE.

Arubans know why their island has suffered and they're looking to Joran, not Beth. The focus of how to minimize the impact around the Natalee Holloway case has moved from attacking Beth to Joran. The case to be made that Joran is innocent has blown off that island by Joran's own breath.

This is not going to be business as usual, and regardless of what happens, the Van derSloots have a fate before them today, that has been dictated by their son, and it's a very different future than the one they were comfortable enough to hope for.

May the wind of change carry the Persistence to the exact spot where she is. Bring her home, Lord, let them bring her home!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 03, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »

The Aruban Prime Minister has said that Joran van der Sloot has caused 'untold damage' with his 'unbelievable and untruthful claims".

A legal expert (Lex Runderkamp) has just declared on the Dutch News that it's a very important legal distinction if Natalee was dead or Alive when she was dumped in the sea. If she was dead at the time, the person who dumped her body in the ocean is only guilty of a severe degree of grave robbing, but if she was alive, it's at least manslaughter. In any case, it's far from a done deal, legally.
http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

I fervently wish that a vigilante kidnaps and tortures Joran for as long as possible until he dies.
They'll figure out some cockamamie reason Why they can't prosecute him, they always do. He has prosecuted himself in the world of publc opinion and has been found GUILTY AS HELL.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: February 03, 2008, 08:28:27 PM »

Well, Joran was right about one thing when he said his making a confession was stupid, so stupid.

Everything was basically becoming quiet after Mos closed the case in December...but now, because of Joran's talking, it opened up again.  Best of all, he's effectively taking away the Arubuan government's desire to continue messing around with him.  I hope the whole Sloot family gets barred from the island...and Holland will welcome them with open arms...NOT !!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: February 03, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »

agter Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:50 pm   

Can't find it on the internet but on Dutch National News they just said the PRDV-show doesn't give enough new evidence to arrest Joran according to the OM in Aruba. 

(RU dutch poster)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: February 03, 2008, 08:29:18 PM »

I have to believe justice will be served, one way or another.  whether Joran was lying in his confession or not, I am sure he's pizzed off enough Aruban's that he's brought so much negative attention to Aruba, that if he gets to walk,  someone is going to give him a lethal blanket party in Aruba. 

Now if we can jusst find out who he had help him and choke the location of where they put natalee,  they can get her, bring her home, and that toilet of an island, can sink.

Maine, born and raised!
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: February 03, 2008, 08:29:39 PM »

Joran and his family and Aruba can rot as far as I'm concerned.  I don't even care if there is any legal action, the whold world now knows the truth about this hellhole of an island. 

I am proud to stand for the girl.
I am proud to stand with Monkeys who stand by the girl.
We stand for the girl, Natalee Ann Holloway.

Hugs for the entire Holloway Twitty clan.  Natalee, rest in peace. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 03, 2008, 08:31:58 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

native_islander wrote:

I’ve checked computer records of 1998 and 2005 of people registered in Aruba.

In 1998, there is a Daury Daniel Rodriguez, born on June 28, 1986 and living in Oranjestad. So he was really 18 years old on May 31, 2005.

But in the records of 2005, his name really does not appear. It must be true that he went to the Netherlands.

So who helped him dump the body? I have only 2 possibility: (1) Steve Croes who could have used the Dingy of Tattoo Party Boat. I just saw him this afternoon in Carnaval, walking nervously and like a slimeball. (2) Paulus himself. Nearly every dutch residing in Aruba knows one or two people with boats here. Also the Hadicurari Pier isn’t far away, and it’s easy to “borrow/steal” a boat, and return it later without anyone noticing.

BUT… BUT… Remember Dompig bluffing that the Guarda Nos Costa had a Radar and the area west of Aruba was captured on Harddisk, and they did not capture any “boat movements” that evening and early morning?

Native.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: February 03, 2008, 08:32:31 PM »

Have a good night everyone. I gotta go before I start spewing the F word and end up getting banned. I am bowing out gracefully.    ALot I need to do.. and spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time not getting it done. Prayers there is FINALLY Justice for Natalee and her family..   
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 03, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »

Let's don't forget something:

A week ago, Joran's last word on the subject was that he left Natalee on the beach and she was healthy. He didn't know anything beyond that.

That was being touted by Taco, the Van der Sloots, and Joran was just tripping along as a released suspect at college and smoking dope at will. His biggest concern was figuring out how much money he was going to come into for damages. Paulus was going on talk shows complaining that Natalee's computer was never siezed and implying that she had some sort of "dark life"

Greta was able to say on National Television that she was "inclined to believe him", with a straight face.

Aruban Judges were able to rule on legalities that always led to Joran's release and the world wondered what evidence they were ruling on.

Beth was blamed for Aruba's problems.

Today has turned things upside down.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE WATCHING THE DEVRIES PROGRAM AND SEEING JORAN AS HE ACTUALLY IS AND HEARING WHAT HE HAD TO SAY BELIEVES HE SHOULD REMAIN FREE.

Arubans know why their island has suffered and they're looking to Joran, not Beth. The focus of how to minimize the impact around the Natalee Holloway case has moved from attacking Beth to Joran. The case to be made that Joran is innocent has blown off that island by Joran's own breath.

This is not going to be business as usual, and regardless of what happens, the Van derSloots have a fate before them today, that has been dictated by their son, and it's a very different future than the one they were comfortable enough to hope for.

May the wind of change carry the Persistence to the exact spot where she is. Bring her home, Lord, let them bring her home!

CBB - eloquently stated and yes, I pray the Persistence can bring her home.

What I have learned about Aruba and their leadership is that they are a plate of vile worms, all wound up with one another in underground illegalities and codes of silence. I don't for a moment ever expect justice from those worms, but I do think there will be other retribution for all of them.

Joe T could explain this to them for it's this way in the mafia, it's why Joe T was such a good fit as Joran's attorney, criminals are "his peeps". Once you are exposed to the sunlight in the mafia, you are then a marked man.

I will go to sleep tonight weeping for Natalee's family and their loss, but also so very grateful that all of the vile worms are now marked men.

Oh and Renfro, a very marked woman !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #770 on: February 03, 2008, 08:33:11 PM »

I don't think Joran will get a place to rest from now on; if I see the reactions at his hiding place and hear of the reactions on his hyves.nl site he only has two options left: confess the whole truth, take his punishment (and show a lot of remorse) or........... Get lynched! I think that there are people over here that are TOTALY fed up with his conduct.

The world will be his prison whether he is behind bars or not. He will never be able to walk the streets without being looked on as a plague. He is a selfish, greedy leper to all mankind. He is a marked man.

There is nothing Joe Tacopina or Greta can ever do to spin this.

Right.  Maybe him walking the streets is a much harsher sentence than safely put behind bars.  Only thing about that though, is NOBODY ELSE would be safe!  He'd do it again!   

Dihanna,

Remember in the tape today, Joran did say, when asked by Peter if Joran was worried about his good buddy turning him in....Joran replied "NO...I have something. the same thing on him...so he can't turn me in"

This means....Joran and (fill in the blank)...HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE!    Killed and disposed of body....that is why, I think Joran was/is so nonchalant about everything...

JMOHO...Dest

Dest,  yes I remember that.  That's why I believe if this isn't taken care of as it should be (life in prison, at the least), it will happen again and again.  But at the same time, I fear there will be no (legal) justice, so the Dutch people will need to take it into there own hands....  He IS a danger to society.   

I almost wish he was being hounded and followed by papparazzi so we know what/where he is at all times for people's safety, until he's behind bars.  Where's those pesky pap's when we need 'em...

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 03, 2008, 08:34:17 PM »

Have a good night everyone. I gotta go before I start spewing the F word and end up getting banned. I am bowing out gracefully.    ALot I need to do.. and spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time not getting it done. Prayers there is FINALLY Justice for Natalee and her family..   
you mean fudge dont you

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: February 03, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »

This may already be here-I am far behind on reading but if not here it is:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Sgt.York
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: February 03, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »

Remember in the tape today, Joran did say, when asked by Peter if Joran was worried about his good buddy turning him in....Joran replied "NO...I have something. the same thing on him...so he can't turn me in"

This means....Joran and (fill in the blank)...HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE!    Killed and disposed of body....that is why, I think Joran was/is so nonchalant about everything...

No. By "same thing" Joran likely means drugging a girl to have sex with her. Likely, this other guy and Joran had previously gang-raped drugged or drunk women together. That's how Joran new he could trust him. Perhaps Joran even allowed this person to routinely bring drugged or passed-out-drunk women to his place. Not that any of this matters; we all know that ALE will never check the phone logs to see who Joran called or do any additional investigation.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #774 on: February 03, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »

I was watching the ABC news and they had a clip of the confession in the car and English subtitles with it. It was extremely chilling to see how nonchalant Joran was about how "Daury" took her out to sea without them knowing whether or not she was even dead. He seems quite lighthearted about the whole episode.

The need to lock him up NOW!!!!!

Hi BT!  I saw that. No coercion there for sure. He is running his mouth ninety to nothing. I think when we see the whole thing it's going to put an even worse face on it than it already has.

I didn't see that , but I did watch the video and even though he was talking in dutch he did appear to be quite unaffected and almost giddy about the whole thing.......and he was going ninety to nothing...

That sounds like the 'blow' I am more familiar with... blow=coke
If it were pot...he would forget what he was going to say, lol.
I have never heard pot called blow or blowing.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: February 03, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »

I was watching the ABC news and they had a clip of the confession in the car and English subtitles with it. It was extremely chilling to see how nonchalant Joran was about how "Daury" took her out to sea without them knowing whether or not she was even dead. He seems quite lighthearted about the whole episode.

The need to lock him up NOW!!!!!

Hi BT!  I saw that. No coercion there for sure. He is running his mouth ninety to nothing. I think when we see the whole thing it's going to put an even worse face on it than it already has.

I didn't see that , but I did watch the video and even though he was talking in dutch he did appear to be quite unaffected and almost giddy about the whole thing.......and he was going ninety to nothing...

That sounds like the 'blow' I am more familiar with... blow=coke
If it were pot...he would forget what he was going to say, lol.
I have never heard pot called blow or blowing.

me either .... blow = coke

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: February 03, 2008, 08:37:41 PM »

What was the wording from the courts concerning the reason Paulus was denied money for all his troubles....wasn't it something about 4 AM???? Help me here. Please.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: February 03, 2008, 08:38:00 PM »

Sam-

Bottom line, the very fact that the SON of an attorney would not have called for help for Natalee AFFIRMS TO ME THAT HE MURDERED HER.

I agree Nonesuch , it is murder either way. I pray for all of Natalee's friends and family at this difficult time.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #778 on: February 03, 2008, 08:40:13 PM »

This may already be here-I am far behind on reading but if not here it is:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Thanks BMKY.  Now yet another place to read and comment on.  Time to go bash Greta on her stupid inclinations!  I'm dying to hear her comments now! gggrrrr

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: February 03, 2008, 08:40:16 PM »

Joran continued to minimize and pass blame at every opportunity.My own opinion is he drug,raped,and killed her.If you go to the beach and are romantically involved with a woman and she passes out. You don't stick her in the bushes and call for help,have someone take her out in the ocean,and dump her body.Don't forget throw your shoes away.Logic and reason tells you something more sinister happened.Joran is now a walking plague!My focus continues to be the cover-up..Continue to put the pressure on the corrupt Aruban GOVT whom i'm sure are involved in some serious criminal matters.JMOO.

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.