April 27, 2024, 11:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #720 2/3 -  (Read 249519 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: February 03, 2008, 10:30:28 PM »

We should all send an e-mail to the Aruban OM
saying:  I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

Here is the address

OM Aruba (Papiamento homepage)

Hier komt de introductietekst

Copyright © 2004 Afdeling Voorlichting en Communicatie OM Aruba
Adres : Havenstraat 2 | Oranjestad | Aruba
Postadres : Postbus 1163 | Oranjestad | Aruba
Tel : +297 582 1415
Fax : +297 583 8891
Email : om.aruba@setarnet.aw
Ontwikkeling en Beheer : Grip MultiMedia

07-01-2004: inhoud van het nieuwsbericht

lees meer >

07-01-2004: Inhoud van het nieuwsbericht

lees meer >

Zoeken >

Good idea...I sent mine...next...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: February 03, 2008, 10:30:36 PM »

My son is 25, and I don't think if someone were to call him up to dispose of a body he would be thinking to tell him to go home and get some sleep, go to school, get on the internet, or anything else. He'd be telling Jack ass to get in the boat, your coming with me.   

You're exactly right! The only one in the world that would approach a situation like that putting protection for Joran first, is Paulus!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: February 03, 2008, 10:30:41 PM »

joran thinks that anyone that is not responsive IS dead ???????????????

and instead of getting the person help he DUMPS them like garbage

BS BS BS BS BS

he Natalee was alive and then was dumped in the water --- to me that is MURDER

anita better be careful, she might be sleeping and if she doesnt IMMEDIATELY wake up
joran will think she is dead and he will have to DUMP HER BODY

sick sick sick

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 03, 2008, 10:31:34 PM »

Note here to the Judge even in your system doesn't a doctor determine if someone is dead. I was not aware that Joran has medical degree or did you help him determine if she was actually dead when they placed her in the water? But that would be murder then.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #944 on: February 03, 2008, 10:32:13 PM »

OMG!  I just watched the linked video of Beth.  I've been sick reading all day,  PISSED!  I have now been reduced to tears and sooooo mad at that evil lil prick!  He HAS to pay AND WE need to help make it happen!

Yes...Dihanna..I could only watch it one time...it is heart-wrentching...Cuz. Many Prayers for You , Family...and ALL who stand with the Girl.

Prayers for Justice, and Peace Dear God/Goddess.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #945 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:03 PM »

My son is 25, and I don't think if someone were to call him up to dispose of a body he would be thinking to tell him to go home and get some sleep, go to school, get on the internet, or anything else. He'd be telling Jack ass to get in the boat, your coming with me.   

Mine would call his Father Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #946 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:05 PM »

I'm echoing Klaas, but want to give a  to all the new monkeys and say it's great to see so many that we've missed!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »

Lala's-

Governor Riley was the only one willing to walk through the fire with this family, to stand up for what was right, at least Natalee's home state set a precedent. I think Riley should be commended and particularly now, in fact I suggest that Bacchus go shine Riley's shoes for him.

Yes...Bob Riley has been right there for Beth and Natalee.  He is a very good governor also, imo;  I don't really know much about Rep. Spencer Bachus as he represents District 6 and I'm in District 1.  Those in Bachus' district should e-mail him again as he only accepts e-mails from his district.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:11 PM »

'I didn't say shit. They have nothing on me anymore. Even if they find her body with my sperm in it, they can't do shit. they're f***ing idiots."

GRETA - do you get it ?

he never had sex with her.... the kaploe brothers must have planted his satan sperm in her....

GRETA ISNT STUPID - she is EVIL as the rest of them

- A Horse's Tale
Battnt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: February 03, 2008, 10:33:44 PM »

My heart is so sad for Beth and Dave.....God bless them both...

RIP Natalee...
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: February 03, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »

Until you bring us some new information our hands are tied.

Do I personally have to shove a baby-pacifier in the mouth of Hans Mos and the Chief of Police and hold both of their hands while instructing them to get the records for the nearby phone booths and pay phones? Do I personally need to locate and interrogate the person the Joran called from that pay phone? Do I personally need to re-wind the documentary to the part where Joran explains where he dumped his shoes? For heavens sake, is it too much to ask Aruban Law Enforcement do do their job, to do anything at all?

Obviously, checking the logs of nearby public phones is something they should have done years ago during the initial investigation. Why did a reporter have to do all this work? Why wasn't Aruba/Netherlands police surveilling Joran themselves? This is ridiculous.

Until you bring us some new information our hands are tied.

Do I personally have to shove a baby-pacifier in the mouth of Hans Mos and the Chief of Police and hold both of their hands while instructing them to get the records for the nearby phone booths and pay phones? Do I personally need to locate and interrogate the person the Joran called from that pay phone? Do I personally need to re-wind the documentary to the part where Joran explains where he dumped his shoes? For heavens sake, is it too much to ask Aruban Law Enforcement do do their job, to do anything at all?

Obviously, checking the logs of nearby public phones is something they should have done years ago during the initial investigation. Why did a reporter have to do all this work? Why wasn't Aruba/Netherlands police surveilling Joran themselves? This is ridiculous.

I agree it is ridiculous.  I couldn't help but laugh at the visual on it.  I see these overweight lazy ass uniformed beings sitting at desks eating Frosted Flakes.  That is still one of this case's most baffling incidents.

So to answer your question - yes, I am afraid they are going to have to be forced into action.  Ridiculous but true.

Welcome Sgt. York, and all new monkeys,

Welcome to the club where we are all blue in the face from screaming about the Injustice System of Aruba.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #951 on: February 03, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Tomorrow there will be a press conference in Aruba (as noted below.) What must the public prosecutor in Aruba do now? He has two things to do — appeal the denial of his request to arrest Joran in the Netherlands….and, second, go about seeking evidence to corroborate the statements made by Joran on tape. As reported out of the Netherlands tonight, what Joran said is damning…yes, incriminating……..but still the prosecutor needs to do some investigation to verify the truthfulness of the statements. Yes, as weird as it sounds, people confess to crimes they did not commit….DNA has exonerated many on death row who have confessed to murder….it is so unreal to all of us that anyone would ever falsely confess, yet some do….bizarre!! Hence the prosecutor needs to corroborate. It would be GIANT if the prosecutor could track down the person Joran says helped him dispose of Natalee’s body…..

UPDATE 9:33pm Sunday — it just occurred to me after I went through one more time the spotty transcripts I have been emailed from the Dutch show/ the statement of Joran…Joran does not actually confess to killing her but with being with her when she died….that may be why the prosecutor is having some trouble because it may be that he only confesses to disposing of a body….and thus his defense she died from natural causes? accidental drug overdose? alcohol poisoning???? of couse I am not vouching for the transcripts I have received…I don’t know who translated them into English from Dutch…and I don’t know if they are complete…..yes, there is much more to investigate about Joran’s statements…

I want Greta to see the show with English subtitles. I want her to watch 20/20 tomorrow night. I want that panel of hers who bought Joran's line to see it all. I want them to see, and hear Beth. I do not believe Greta can hold her stance when she watches Beth.

She is getting slammed right now on her own blog.  Haven't found one person supporting dipshit.  People are telling her she owes Beth an apology and pretty much the same as what were saying here.  I'm sure she saw it,  she just got back for NL and knows this is a hot topic.   It will be interesting to see what she says and takes her viewers up to task.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: February 03, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »

Greta is at it again

From her blog

Tomorrow there will be a press conference in Aruba (as noted below.) What must the public prosecutor in Aruba do now? He has two things to do — appeal the denial of his request to arrest Joran in the Netherlands….and, second, go about seeking evidence to corroborate the statements made by Joran on tape. As reported out of the Netherlands tonight, what Joran said is damning…yes, incriminating……..but still the prosecutor needs to do some investigation to verify the truthfulness of the statements. Yes, as weird as it sounds, people confess to crimes they did not commit….DNA has exonerated many on death row who have confessed to murder….it is so unreal to all of us that anyone would ever falsely confess, yet some do….bizarre!! Hence the prosecutor needs to corroborate. It would be GIANT if the prosecutor could track down the person Joran says helped him dispose of Natalee’s body…..

UPDATE 9:33pm Sunday — it just occurred to me after I went through one more time the spotty transcripts I have been emailed from the Dutch show/ the statement of Joran…Joran does not actually confess to killing her but with being with her when she died….that may be why the prosecutor is having some trouble because it may be that he only confesses to disposing of a body….and thus his defense she died from natural causes? accidental drug overdose? alcohol poisoning???? of couse I am not vouching for the transcripts I have received…I don’t know who translated them into English from Dutch…and I don’t know if they are complete…..yes, there is much more to investigate about Joran’s statements…

Dana, I think Joe Taco is having Greta to post this info on her site to counter Peter DV.  It's all he can do at the moment to save Jorans's hide.  Greta is more than happy to accommodate.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: February 03, 2008, 10:36:01 PM »

None, I have to laugh that tonight even the Refugees are mostly agreeing with us!

They know now they have been riding the WRONG HORSE and all their little fantasies about sweet little Joran boy are DONE. Reality is TOUGH!

We just have to keep sticking to our guns... we have still got a LONG, LONG way to go here...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 03, 2008, 10:36:08 PM »

the judges should save everyone a lot of trouble and put this out

UNLESS YOU HAVE A VIDEO OF JORAN KILLING NATALEE PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE

this is what they are saying, im just TRANSLATING

EVIL IS EVIL and these people take the cake

- A Horse's Tale
CJ1
« Reply #955 on: February 03, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »

Greta, Greta, Greta. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

she wants to save face, she went out on a limb saying she was inclined to believe Joran. Now she will do what she can to try and not make herself look bad. Its just too bad Aruba is such a backwater berg, this punk should be cooling his heels in jail right freaken now.

Once a criminal defense attorney always a criminal defense attorney.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #956 on: February 03, 2008, 10:37:56 PM »

My heart is so sad for Beth and Dave.....God bless them both...

RIP Natalee...

Hi Battnt! I share your wish for Natalee to Rest In Peace. Right now, as we discuss the tape there is a ship looking for her. They've been there a long time; they went about 3 weeks before Christmas. The crew has given so much for a child they never knew and their sacrifices have been inspiring. I hope they can bring her home to Rest near her loved ones. Pray for the success of the Persistence!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: February 03, 2008, 10:38:42 PM »

None, I have to laugh that tonight even the Refugees are mostly agreeing with us!

They know now they have been riding the WRONG HORSE and all their little fantasies about sweet little Joran boy are DONE. Reality is TOUGH!

We just have to keep sticking to our guns... we have still got a LONG, LONG way to go here...

SB - I know this will take a very long time to cycle out.

The refugees are fully vested in the mentality of getting away with the crime makes you a folk hero. Honestly Daniel was the only one of them to ever stand up for the guilty to pay for the crime.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #958 on: February 03, 2008, 10:40:32 PM »

the judges should save everyone a lot of trouble and put this out

UNLESS YOU HAVE A VIDEO OF JORAN KILLING NATALEE PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE

this is what they are saying, im just TRANSLATING

EVIL IS EVIL and these people take the cake

Good point Robots!  But the WORLD is now watching.  I don't think they have a choice or they might as well just shut that shithole island down all together, for good, period!  They will have NO tourists, not even alot of the former Joran supporters

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 03, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS - WELCOME BACK TO THOSE WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME!

Thank you kindly!

I have been here, there, and everywhere,
but there IS NO place like home with the other monkeys !

HI Lake Erie Princess! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.