May 29, 2024, 01:09:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 256486 times)
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2008, 12:23:26 AM »

Good night all....I am fading fast.  See you tomorrow.

Sleep well, Ono. Go lay your little monkey head down and catch some zzz's !
I hope I will be a Grandma tonight....

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2008, 12:23:29 AM »

Joran: "Something happened, I didn't kill her, the ocean is big, right? I got very lucking they never found her (no body no case). I think I'm in the clear, they wont find a body. Let me tell you I never talked about this to anyone. They dumped her in the ocean. I know people who could helped me, I'm not naming names. It's not my parents, it was a friend, with a boat. "

why in the world would he throw in  'it's not my parents' ???

Joran knew something was up. He uses they.  Who is they?  They is more than one person. I would bet that ALE knows who "they" is. Maybe her body is not in the ocean?  Joran has yet to tell the truth about anything.  With Aruba even weird is beginning to seem normal.  ALE and Mos will not look for "they".  There will be nothing done other than what is happening right now.  We all have known Natalee was dead for a long time now.  PTB want it all to go away because they can't fix it...they can't get the body back or they can't find it and won't make the effort.  They just want it to go away...Joran said she died with him on the beach.  He said she had a seizure or something and died.  Joran confessed...Mos will tell you there is nothing new to hang your hat on...go away you stinking Americans and leave us to our drugs and gambling.  The only thing we want from you is your money.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2008, 12:24:31 AM »

He didn't name him tonight either. It's Lorenzo or Koen that helped dispose of Natalee with the Boat. WHat he was telling was half truth here.MO
-------------------------------
the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

he will never name him until the day he dies, as an honor debt for brining away the body

at one moment he moved no more, Joran went to a pay phone called the guy and they got rid of her

the guy says, you go home, I will take care of it

Joran is full of praise for the man, the infiltrator tells he will get pay for the man

*******....yes...I personally still think it was Lorenzo....when I was making my phone calls quite awhile back, to the corrections institute in Aruba, when Lorenzo had been arrested, I was very disturbed to hear that Lorenzo was getting the same slap on the wrist from LEI, that Joran had recieved.

I still wonder at the *special* treatment he got...he only served 18 days in prison, for a much larger crime.  And, he too had a *private* closed door meeting with the judge who let him off scott-free.

Dest

He will never ever name Lorenzo either or his father..You know Destiny,It was reported at RU that Lorenzo was let go scott free because of mistakes made by the OM or prosecuters office,and will never serve time because of those mistakes. Your contact told us he had a private mediation with a dutch judge and it would never go to trial. It's possible it was a mistake but I still have the email from Jossy that says Lorenzo was nailed with a cache of weapons and was looking at a great deal of time just for that. But that was when he was called Van Gijn and the next day we were told he had no weapons.

Obsever...I was told by my contact that what Lorenzo was busted with, the names of the other 3 men who were jailed with him...all the charges against them...
and even the contact was suprized with the outcome.

2 of those men stayed in prison...but not Lorenzo, he was first to get out with all charges dropped.

I'm still convinced, until I see a DNA test proving otherwise, that Lorenzo IS Jorans half brother...birds of a feather flock together...eh?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:09 AM »

Deepak and Satish, well mostly Deepak could finalize this if they wanted to :
a.) Why did Joran call him on the 3 am phone call ? What did he say ?
b.) What did Paulus say to them in their little chats ? The ones where Deepak didn't remember ?
There is probably crying in the Sloot house tonight too. This is the end of the road for them too in Anita's little fantasy of a life that was going to be three happy kids who were successful people.
What did Joran have on Daury ? That Daury was screwing around on his wife when she was away in Holland for her mother's birthday ?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:14 AM »

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:50 AM »

The Sociopath Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree
[/b][/size][/size]

The language regarding the Aruban Government Agencies isn't only used by JVDStoolscum, he has heard it often used by the sperm & egg donor.  The value of money over integrity has been passed on to him by the sperm & egg donor.  These bafoons raised him to be just what he is, a Sociopath.

The Judges of the Netherland Antilles have the morals & common sense of PERVERTS.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »

A few weeks ago I recommended that the Aruban police should look at all the phone records of the evening and rule in anyone the family knows. The list should include other judges and anyone of authority. Well the good news on that island at 2-3:00am there weren't that many phone calls total. Possibly as few as 100. Since 90% or more of the island was asleep. Even Joran didn't call Deepak that late. Instead he used texting on a computer. My guess one number will come up and cross reference that with boat owners in the Mariott marina. It would take too long to trailer a boat and put it into the water.

I agree, Kiwi. They should also definately include Van der Stratten's!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2008, 12:26:56 AM »

He didn't name him tonight either. It's Lorenzo or Koen that helped dispose of Natalee with the Boat. WHat he was telling was half truth here.MO
the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

he will never name him until the day he dies, as an honor debt for brining away the body

at one moment he moved no more, Joran went to a pay phone called the guy and they got rid of her

Joran is full of praise for the man, the infiltrator tells he will get pay for the man

LOL... that is because the guy is probably Paulus, whom incidently, the above description fits ....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2008, 12:27:44 AM »

When I compare the translated transcript of Joran's words and ... then watch this video ... I am convinced that the lack of remorse ... the lack of caring ... THIS GUY HAS NO CONSCIENCE.

What are his parents thinking?  The happenings regarding the morning of May 30, 2005 would have been the perfect opportunity to get there son the help he so desperately needs and ... the family of Natalee Holloway would not have been put throught almost three years of a H--- on Earth.

Hey ... Paulus and Anita van der Sloot do not have any conscience.  They could care less about the risk their son poses to other "Natalees".

The hate I have in my heart at this moment is more directed at Anita and Paulus than ... Joran.

Janet

++++++++++

VIDEO OF JORAN'S CONFESSION

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/40829/08150258/joran_loopt_volledig_leeg.html

The idea that Van Der Straten tried to make a deal that would send him to a mental hospital seems more likely now. 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2008, 12:28:03 AM »

Forensic scientists will be asked to investigate and give their opinion on the physical condition of Natalee Holloway, before, during and after the time she spent on the beach with J.v.d.S., as he claims.

I can't even remember where I read this, but it is so  ridiculous.  How  can you opine about Natalee's condition, when the only input you have is from a liar.  It seems everyone in the news is missing this fact!!

you are exactly right.  jvds/paulus even researched drugs/alcohol on the internet that night so they could pick the right symptoms to attribute to her actions that would indication something she might have taken herself.  these people are intelligent, and as close to calculated evil as i've ever known.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:10 AM »

the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

Obsever...I was told by my contact that what Lorenzo was busted with, the names of the other 3 men who were jailed with him...all the charges against them...

2 of those men stayed in prison...but not Lorenzo, he was first to get out with all charges dropped.

I'm still convinced, until I see a DNA test proving otherwise, that Lorenzo IS Jorans half brother...birds of a feather flock together...eh?
You betcha,and he will never ever name Lorenzo or PVDS..It will have to be someone else who breaks this case wide open..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:15 AM »

Can any Monkey tell me what time Good Morning America comes on and ... what network.

Thanks you.

Janet

ABC News has obtained exclusive U.S. rights to this stunning new information caught on tape and will air a 90-minute special edition of "20/20: The Final Hours of Natalee Holloway" Monday at 9:30 p.m. ET, as well as special coverage of the case on "Good Morning America" on Monday.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=4222253&page=1
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=4222253&page=2
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=4222253&page=3
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/Story?id=4222253&page=4

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »

the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

LOL... that is because the guy is probably Paulus, whom incidently, the above description fits ....
yep
paulus is daury

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »

And another thing...

If Joran was BSing this guy, why not blame it on the Kalpoes?  If you are going to BS, say you had sex with her and left her with the Kalpoes.  Place the blame on them.  Placing the blame on yourself makes no sense whatsoever.  I can see bragging about having sex with a girl but not disposing of a "maybe" dead body. 

Because he knew that all that he could beheld accountable for was disposing of a body.  That is 6 months max in Aruba. Most likely the judge, friend of Paulus would treat him as a juvenile and let him off with time served.  It is his word that she died of an overdose on the beach.  He did nothing to her...she just died.  He knew this bragging session could solve it all...Kalpoes don't have to answer any questions, because ALE is not going to ask them. Paulus remains hidden...case closed. The Kalpoes would tell all they knew if they were the only ones to hang for this. Joran knows they are a liability.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:00 AM »

joran has confessed again 

they cant hide this one

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
lilmeg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:13 AM »

And another thing...

If Joran was BSing this guy, why not blame it on the Kalpoes?  If you are going to BS, say you had sex with her and left her with the Kalpoes.  Place the blame on them.  Placing the blame on yourself makes no sense whatsoever.  I can see bragging about having sex with a girl but not disposing of a "maybe" dead body. 

I think he was trying to impress this guy and thats why he took it all on himself.  I still think the kalpoes were there.  
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2008, 12:32:16 AM »

And another thing...

Yeah, doesn't take a mental giant to figure that out (which we all know Joran ain't)....why the hell blem it on yourself???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2008, 12:32:35 AM »

the friend is older

knows Joran all his life

*******....yes...I personally still think it was Lorenzo....when I was making my phone calls quite awhile back, to the corrections institute in Aruba, when Lorenzo had been arrested, I was very disturbed to hear that Lorenzo was getting the same slap on the wrist from LEI, that Joran had recieved.

I still wonder at the *special* treatment he got...he only served 18 days in prison, for a much larger crime.  And, he too had a *private* closed door meeting with the judge who let him off scott-free.

Dest

He will never ever name Lorenzo either or his father..You know Destiny,It was reported at RU that Lorenzo was let go scott free because of mistakes made by the OM or prosecuters office,and will never serve time because of those mistakes. Your contact told us he had a private mediation with a dutch judge and it would never go to trial. It's possible it was a mistake but I still have the email from Jossy that says Lorenzo was nailed with a cache of weapons and was looking at a great deal of time just for that. But that was when he was called Van Gijn and the next day we were told he had no weapons.

I don't know about all the questions, Cubbee, but IMO, Paulus' mind was racing and I think he was hoping he could keep Joran from being connected in any way and had K2 totally clean the car to erase all traces that both she and Joran were in the car. Maybe he had Joran call to tell them to do it.

BTW: DESTINY I had missed your post in all the news, and am sorry. Check the avi thread. 

Oh...CBB...I get to take off my Christmas Garb and send it to the dry cleaners for next year?

THANK YOU DAWLING....You do dress us so well Wink_

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2008, 12:32:44 AM »

Thank you *******.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm   
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

It sounds more to me that his hobby is CRIME.

sounds like, to me, he was currying the favor of this man who was playing the gangster role in order to make crime his vocation instead of a hobby.  he's got more loose screws than a hardware store.
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.