May 29, 2024, 02:13:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 256491 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #340 on: February 04, 2008, 07:58:51 AM »

I am falling asleep.  Just wanted to say before I go that
Joran is 20 times the butt hole that I had thought he was,
and I have always considered his as such.
He was despicable on that tape today and if I could have
gotten my hands around his neck I would have choked him
until his one big eye and his one little eye popped right
out of his big Frankenstein head.
Nite all.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 04, 2008, 08:00:25 AM »

snipped.......
They really should have waited another 2 months or so and let him talk more about it Sad All I saw so far was just that one recording in the car. Just imagine what he would have told this guy if he was drunk and talking about it a 3rd and 4th time.

It was over a period of time...not just one time in the car.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: February 04, 2008, 08:02:26 AM »

If Peter DeVries was really interested in justice for Natalee, rather than his own fame and fortune, he would have made sure that any information he brought to Mos would have SEALED THE DEAL legally before he showed his hand with Joran.  It's infuriating to me that this new tape is "just not enough" to redetain anyone.  DeVries should have kept on until it was.

de Vries was approached by Patrick who already met Joran and was building a friendship with him. It was Patrick's idea to film Joran and he kept it going as long as he could. Patrick was asked why he stopped the sting operation. Patrick said he was emotionally exhausted and didn't care if the sting convicted Joran. He just wanted to expose Joran to the world.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 04, 2008, 08:03:14 AM »

Paulus AKA Daury

where are you hiding today ?

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: February 04, 2008, 08:04:11 AM »

snipped.......
They really should have waited another 2 months or so and let him talk more about it Sad All I saw so far was just that one recording in the car. Just imagine what he would have told this guy if he was drunk and talking about it a 3rd and 4th time.

In the programme you see Joran talking in the car on several days. At least 5, but I believe de Vries said they had recorded confessions on 10 different days. He confessing each time. Retelling the story, giving more details. It's real damning.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 04, 2008, 08:04:12 AM »

snipped.......

that is correct

hours and hours and hours of taping 

- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: February 04, 2008, 08:05:00 AM »

I am falling asleep.  Just wanted to say before I go that
Joran is 20 times the butt hole that I had thought he was,
and I have always considered his as such.
He was despicable on that tape today and if I could have
gotten my hands around his neck I would have choked him
until his one big eye and his one little eye popped right
out of his big Frankenstein head.
Nite all.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 04, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »

ANITA is in SHOCK

- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 04, 2008, 08:06:03 AM »

Joran confessed to killing Natalee, not illegally disposing of a corpse. He plainly states that he did not know if she was dead, only that she was not moving. Presumption of life absent declaration dead. Of course, if we had a body, Jorean might could clear himself by showing she was dead before he drowned her, but no body, must be murder:)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 04, 2008, 08:08:25 AM »

Sure it would have been nice if Joran had told the whole truth and the boat partner's name was real.  However I'm not going to say anything negative about PDV.  How many people have been willing to help to this level?  We had Dr Phil with a feeble attempt and no followup.  We had Joe Mamama or whatever his name is.  There's Greta's BS panel of "experts" who can't even remember the players names.

There are several MVPs in this game in my book:
The family for their never ending support of their daughter
Jossy Mansur for never stopping the fight
The crew of the Persistence searching to bring our Natalee home
PDV for showing the world the REAL Joran Van der Sloot

Watch the tape, listen to the words.  Joran will NEVER live a normal life after this regardless of what happens.  Then watch it and imagine you are in charge of tourism for Aruba.  PR nightmare.  Same thing - it won't go away.  Aruba needs for Natalee's body to be recovered just as much as the family does.  Otherwise that black cloud will remain forever over the shores of Aruba.

Joran threw alot of people under the bus with his words.  Perhaps the house of cards will fall.  I'm not going to 2nd guess the timing of the release of the videos because I don't have the knowledge to be a critique.  I am just grateful that the slimeball is being exposed for what he is.  Don't underestimate the backlash from what is going to be shown tonite.

Praying for justice.
Beans
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2008, 08:09:09 AM »

snipped.......

Yes,I realize that but they still should have waited longer until they had more of the truth. That tape that we saw in the car was just two days after the Wine throwing incident. It was a valiant effort by Patrick and De Vries and like his first time around he did a hell of a job. Much better than anyone else.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 08:10:50 AM by Observer » Logged

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2008, 08:10:06 AM »

Daury = Paulus, no doubt about it.

Devries has put Joran in a position where he will have to PROVE HIS OWN INNOCENSE (at LEAST in the court of public opinion).  Which is impossible because he is guilty.

I believe Joran will attempt to clean up his image by doing talk shows and interviews.  This will only result in destroying his own image further (if thats possible)

Aruba will still not convict him or do a damn thing about it.

Some redneck needs to put a double tap right between his beady eyes.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 04, 2008, 08:10:24 AM »

Sure it would have been nice if Joran had told the whole truth and the boat partner's name was real.  However I'm not going to say anything negative about PDV.  How many people have been willing to help to this level?  We had Dr Phil with a feeble attempt and no followup.  We had Joe Mamama or whatever his name is.  There's Greta's BS panel of "experts" who can't even remember the players names.

There are several MVPs in this game in my book:
The family for their never ending support of their daughter
Jossy Mansur for never stopping the fight
The crew of the Persistence searching to bring our Natalee home
PDV for showing the world the REAL Joran Van der Sloot

Watch the tape, listen to the words.  Joran will NEVER live a normal life after this regardless of what happens.  Then watch it and imagine you are in charge of tourism for Aruba.  PR nightmare.  Same thing - it won't go away.  Aruba needs for Natalee's body to be recovered just as much as the family does.  Otherwise that black cloud will remain forever over the shores of Aruba.

Joran threw alot of people under the bus with his words.  Perhaps the house of cards will fall.  I'm not going to 2nd guess the timing of the release of the videos because I don't have the knowledge to be a critique.  I am just grateful that the slimeball is being exposed for what he is.  Don't underestimate the backlash from what is going to be shown tonite.

Praying for justice.
Beans

agree 100 percent 

- A Horse's Tale
vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: February 04, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »

Joran confessed to killing Natalee, not illegally disposing of a corpse. He plainly states that he did not know if she was dead, only that she was not moving. Presumption of life absent declaration dead. Of course, if we had a body, Jorean might could clear himself by showing she was dead before he drowned her, but no body, must be murder:)

He did not confess to killing her. He confessed to carrying her to a boat. He thought she was dead. But he did not drop her body overboard. Joran says his friend went out to the sea and dumped her body. So if Natalee was not dead, his friend drowned her, not Joran.
vzzzbx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: February 04, 2008, 08:15:34 AM »

I believe Joran will attempt to clean up his image by doing talk shows and interviews.  This will only result in destroying his own image further (if thats possible)

Joran's image is beyond repair. The tapes show him as a sick, calculating individual. If he tries to clean it up by saying he lied and tried to impress his friend, it's not believable and only more twisted if someone would do that. Joran cannot fix this.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 04, 2008, 08:17:00 AM »

Stom posted on the Shango thread yesterday that Paulus' codename is Daury????

If we want to tie in Lorenzo, we need his real name..van Rijn/van Gijn/van Geijn.or maybe van Dijn. IMO the name was changed to confuse. I was following this up on the Shango thread last week....I found a judge with the van Gijn and that is what Jossy called him....and americaninaruba always said van Geijn.

Beans mentioned Vadir...this is the first person I thought of when I was catching up last night...also touched on in the Shango thread and reportedly a cousin of Joran, but more importantly it is who Beth believes had something to do with Nat's disappearance.

And we still have Koen and Sander...Sander it was rumored was to be arrested in the Netherlands in May 2006 with Guido. Never happened...Jossy said Guido was not the one with scratches.

van Rijn ...I have the site for his Father's death record, but I can't find it now.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 04, 2008, 08:17:54 AM »

http://www.members.lycos.nl/bidprentjes/2001/2001r.htm

there it is.....down at the bottom

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:05 AM »

He did not confess to killing her. He confessed to carrying her to a boat. He thought she was dead. But he did not drop her body overboard. Joran says his friend went out to the sea and dumped her body. So if Natalee was not dead, his friend drowned her, not Joran.
Well he never states why she looked dead and wasn't moving. Only leading to speculation that it was him that most likely killed her. People just don't die from one shot of alcohol and a beer,and aren't normally being seen dragged out of a bar on vacation by two strange men because she could barely walk. Only to never be seen again. Not only that but he named the wrong person as disposing of her body,that person he says he will never name and will go to his grave without ever telling. He described him to us but named Daury who probably has a alibi in another country.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:08 AM »

I agree Private Eye, that unless someone in an official capacity pronounced her dead, I believe he is in essence, admitting to murder.  Just saw Beth on ABC.  She looked so much better than I have seen her in a long time and she seemed happier and to have had a burden lifted.  I am happy with her getting information because I think just like me, she knows she will never justice, even an eye for an eye is not justice, because Joran's whole body is not worth even Natalee' finger.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:16 AM »

Can someone tell me if anyone has figured out the 'pay phone' issue that JR was so adamant about at one point last night?

I have wondered off and on whether, besides his regular cell phone, Jordan sometimes carries a prepaid cell phone.  This kid was involved with so much chit, and knew how not to get caught--he is an excellent student of skirting the law and knows what not to do to get caught.  Could that not be the pay phone he speaks about?

I also wonder if the man he called could have been his Godfather?

I am just throwing things out there to see if they will help anyone.  I try to support many monkey theories.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.