May 30, 2024, 11:00:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 256557 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: February 04, 2008, 01:53:11 PM »

Monday, 4 February 2008
Natalee Holloway Update 36: Joran's confession, Natalee dumped in Ocean, possibly Alive!Accomplice 'Daury'found.No arrests made.Prosecutors 'Cautious'

This is a round up of the last few posts, it looks like the investigation is moving forward, but until something new pops up, we'll just have to wait. But here's the recap:

Joran van der Sloot, an earlier suspect was filmed with hidden cameras by Peter R. De Vries while in the car of a friend, Patrick van der Eem, who had offered his services to De Vries when he met van der Sloot. Van der Eem was paid about 25.000 euros for his part in the operation. Van der Eem previously offered his help free of charge to the police, yet they were legally bound not to entrap a former suspect.

Over the months of their acquaintance, van der Sloot began to trust van der Eem, who never brought up the case. After Joran returned from Aruba following his second arrest and release, the sting began in earnest. Van der Sloot told van der Eem that she died while they were engaging in sexual acts, describing her death in a way that resembles an epileptic fit.

An Aruban friend that van der Sloot described as 'Daury' helped him dispose of the body by dumping it in the ocean. During the TV show, a man named Daury, a former friend of van der Sloot's was found, but he can prove that he was in Holland at the time of Holloway's disappearance. Another friend of van der Sloot's, previously detained for questioning by the prosecution, Steve Gregory Croes, is now rumoured to be the one who helped van der Sloot.
Van der Sloot's confession makes it clear that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are not implicated in the disappearance of Holloway at all. He describes them as 'Losers and Dupes' and brags about his sexual prowess in comparison to the brothers. Van der Sloot's father is implicated in various legal strategies and maneuvers, including instructing Joranj to stay silent, and smuggling a phone into his cell.

Van der Sloot believed himself to be untouchable by the prosecution and the police. "They're idiots. I played it so well. They have nothing on me." Van der Sloot also made numerous remarks to the effect that he was planning to make a lot of money from appearances on television, book deals, out of court settlements for defamation of character.

The days before the show aired, van der Sloot's lawyers denied that he was in trouble, but soon after a phone interview with the Pauw en Witteman television show where he claimed all of the things he said to van der Eem were menat to impress him, his lawyers released a statement to the effect that he should have kept his mouth shut.

Despite the case appearing solved to the general public, the Aruban justice department can not say with certainty when there will be arrests, and if van der Sloot can be convicted, and if so of what exactly. If Natalee Holloway was dead at the time of the dumping of the body, van der Sloot is only guilty of obstruction of Justice, disposing of a corpse and perjury.

Peter R. De Vries will be seen in all major American talk shows this week. Almost half of the Dutch population tuned in Yesterday evening for his documentary. ABC will be screening an edited version of this programme tonight.

Posted by Olivier de Vries at 17:22
http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

Oh No Anna, you didn't just bring up Steve Croes again did you?  Hey, how's the driveway going?  All done yet?  Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #661 on: February 04, 2008, 01:54:57 PM »

nope, ON NOW!
Faith and Persistence
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: February 04, 2008, 01:55:01 PM »

call me silly

but i dont want them to prosecute him anymore for this

nope. they had their chance

Beth knows what happened

let him walk around causing more destruction to his happy little island and let him blow up again.

i dont want the sporter doing 3-6 months for hiding a body 

thats just making a sham of the whole MURDER

let him always be looking over his shoulder for the REST of his life

otherwise
he will always say "he i did my time now leave me alone"

let him go on his way

i hate his guts

but dont make a mockery of Natalee's life by giving the KILLER 3-6 months
and 300 guilders in $$$$

killing tourism will be far better than anything else

I am 5 pages back but I just wanted to tell you Robots that I love you!!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: February 04, 2008, 01:55:28 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/article2024995.ece

I dont know if this is posted yet but the OM in Aruba says Joran is now formally a suspect of murder and if he will set a foot in Aruba he will be arrested. This morning they also have searched 2 houses he lived in in the netherlands

NICE

ty ciskebab for joining us here again

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 04, 2008, 01:56:21 PM »

shoes off to the right in the photo

Thanks Kermie...after all these years of looking at that p hoto of the bag in the drainage ditch, I never realized the shoes were right. freaking. there!!!
[/quote]

This is huge!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: February 04, 2008, 01:56:33 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article2023581.ece watch the vid in this post this is where Joran supposed to be last seen it is in Drachten in the North of the country everybody is standing there with camera's on the back and front entrance so if he is there he even can get out.

Too bad it's not angry mob. LOL
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 04, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »

Posted by Sunmoonstars at RU:

Rechercheurs Monday of the KLPD have searched two addresses in Arnhem in the investigation into the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway. The Aruban public prosecutor had this commissioned.

Posted at RU:

Black-Tulip wrote:

Joran's own place and his grandparent's house. Not said what they were looking for.

I don't suppose they ever thought about searching the Sloots HOME again in Aruba huh?  I want luminol sprayed in every crack and orifice of the building and the outside.  Also the vehicles.

And while your at it ALE how about checking out the damn sewers for a pair of rotten old sneakers.   
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 04, 2008, 01:59:17 PM »

I have always thought they put something in Natalee's drink!

The University of Florida lists these effects:

Coma Somnolence Confusion Unconsciousness
Seizures Dizziness Agitation Respiratory Arrest
Insomnia Nausea Hallucinations   
Anxiety Vomiting Bradycardia (slow heart rate)
Tremor Weakness Decreased respiratory effort (decreased number of breaths per minute)

This is from an article talking about GHB.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 04, 2008, 01:59:25 PM »

shoes off to the right in the photo

Thanks Kermie...after all these years of looking at that p hoto of the bag in the drainage ditch, I never realized the shoes were right. freaking. there!!!

This is huge!

Janet
[/quote]

well if the took the picture, surely they also took the shoes as evidence.
Then , decided not to use the evidence.   Why?  Because the shoes are the smoking gun, and will lead right to the doorstep of "the higher ups" Joran mentioned.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: February 04, 2008, 01:59:26 PM »

This is just a sad  thought that I am tossing out there. If that is if it is possibly Natalee's body in that drainage culvert next to the shoes along side the road that runs near the Marriott.......It is possible that joran stashed Natalee's body there awaiting PVDS(IMO) to make arrangements to dispose of her. Point: if Natalee was taken out to sea and dumped "like a rag" (wasn't that jorans phrase?) into the ocean, while not as good as a metal crab trap, at least the plastic would help contain the remains for possible discovery. If she had simply been released into the ocean with no form of "containment" I think she would be impossible to find. Maybe this would improve chances for locating Natalee just a fraction?

I cannot wrap my mind around the possibility that Natalee was left there, in a bag, while arrangements were being made.  This would mean long enough for the security guards to be arrested and then the arubay films to be taken....

I understand what you are saying, but I guess I'm putting too much thought/credence into what Joran said in that undercover tape....hope I'm making sense, here, bb.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: February 04, 2008, 02:00:12 PM »

I dont know either why he cant be arrested here but if he is going to set a foot in Aruba he can, we are talking about the same juridicial(is that a word? ) system right.

I wonder now who the judge is here who said he can be arrested at this point over here.

The OM also thinks there will be an answer this week to the appeal for the arrest of Joran. They also have sent divers into the water to search.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:06 PM »

I dont know either why he cant be arrested here but if he is going to set a foot in Aruba he can, we are talking about the same juridicial(is that a word? ) system right.

I wonder now who the judge is here who said he can be arrested at this point over here.

The OM also thinks there will be an answer this week to the appeal for the arrest of Joran. They also have sent divers into the water to search.

ciskebab...just curious...what is the quote in your signature line??  My dutch is ot so good..lol

fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »

Posted by Sunmoonstars at RU:

Rechercheurs Monday of the KLPD have searched two addresses in Arnhem in the investigation into the disappearance of the American teenager Natalee Holloway. The Aruban public prosecutor had this commissioned.

De Telegraaf says: Joran's house and his grandma's house are being searched. (in Arnhem)

For what??? Notes?? what kind of evidence would they be looking for at those locations??? Are they trying to pick him up on a drug charge? Isn't MJ legal in Holland? 

Excuse me if this has already been said, I'm still trying to catch up!

I hope they got the computers and cell phones!

fran
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:34 PM »

Have any of kalpoes made any statements or comments? just wondering

thanks

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »

guessing....its not strange that people think i am a little crazy???

Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:58 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article2023581.ece watch the vid in this post this is where Joran supposed to be last seen it is in Drachten in the North of the country everybody is standing there with camera's on the back and front entrance so if he is there he even can get out.

Don't know how to post without a quote...
Anyway, Fox News had a guy, Dan Hill (I think) a facial coding expert, who looked at three video clips of Joran and stated he believed that Joran was telling the truth, and not making up a tale to impress.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: February 04, 2008, 02:05:11 PM »

FOM, I'm not a linguist but I don't think it's Dutch....it looks like maybe Spanish, to me...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:25 PM »

FOM, I'm not a linguist but I don't think it's Dutch....it looks like maybe Spanish, to me...

lol...i am a blonde monkey...so ummmmmmm....well.........
ty njsons

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: February 04, 2008, 02:08:22 PM »

Its not Dutch its Italian it says im not crazy im just a little funny/weird 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 04, 2008, 02:08:33 PM »

Don't know how to post without a quote...
Anyway, Fox News had a guy, Dan Hill (I think) a facial coding expert, who looked at three video clips of Joran and stated he believed that Joran was telling the truth, and not making up a tale to impress.

good. add his confession on tape to a facial consult and voice analysyst....
what more will it take to lock the perp up.

?????

My guess is he offs himself before he implicates papa and all papas cronies in aruba.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.