May 28, 2024, 02:30:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 256390 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:20 PM »

Yes they are clearly laughing..Just can't tell for sure if that is Joran in the back seat or the other side. We know earlier they wanted to kill the house owner and he claimed he didn't even know Joran.

highly probably not.
just a frame from the NOS journaal (news).
a mob gathered aroud the appartment block where Joran allegedly was staying.
the rang all doorbells until someone answered with the name Johan.
they thought he said Joran.
the mob threathened him and kept him awake all night but he had nothing to do with it - just his name was simular.

that's how how high the emotions are running.
JvdS is the most hated person in the netherlands for sure. and rightly so of course.
but we shouldn't start harrassing people with simular names at random.

thanks caesu and Welcome!!  I agree....hopefully no more innocent people will be harmed because of this piece of slime

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »

Where is Joran? I am being told by some dutch bloggers that he isn't in Drachum...Here is a screen from the mass chaous outside where the media was saying he was last night. Hard to get a screen of everyone in the car,this was the best I could do.
http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article2023581.ece

Isn't that him in the back seat laughing

That's what it looks like to me too......

And it looks like they have him in a bullet proof vest.  His big head is a better target,

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:32 PM »

probably makes you crave Frosted Flakes, too!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »

good work Lala's, I am listening and I am nosey 

I continue to stand with the girl.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:46 PM »

I guess I'm trying to think of odds and ends in Natalee's case, such as the underwear question I had earlier.

So, didn't someone have a note in their pocket with the name "Steve" on it?  With a phone number, possibly?

YES...together we remember.....I believe it was Deepak!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »

I am just going to put it out there that I have known alot of "potheads" in my time and can be quite sure that none of them would ever admit to killing someone and disposing of a body due to the influence of marijuana...If anything they might be a little more paranoid than most people.... JMO

I agree having known a few myself. Everybody I've known that smokes pot has withdrawn into themselves. Alcohol is much more likely to open somebody up. Taco is FOS but of course he is paid to lie and has not qualms about doing it either.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:53 PM »

I am just going to put it out there that I have known alot of "potheads" in my time and can be quite sure that none of them would ever admit to killing someone and disposing of a body due to the influence of marijuana...If anything they might be a little more paranoid than most people.... JMO

I agree having known a few myself. Everybody I've known that smokes pot has withdrawn into themselves. Alcohol is much more likely to open somebody up. Taco is FOS but of course he is paid to lie and has not qualms about doing it either.

Yup.... such a slimeball...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

i have a "friend"  that tried smoking pot a couple times

all it did was make me hungry and tired

i did 3-4 times ..errrr ahhhh i mean MY FRIEND and that was enough 

but it never  made me  MY FRIEND admit to anything other than wanting to eat a jelly donut or two

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: February 04, 2008, 03:59:05 PM »

if someone has the picture of GOON BOY when he was holding the MONEY in front of him and is smiling

it is IDENTICAL to this picture of him in the back of the car

sickening

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: February 04, 2008, 03:59:46 PM »

i have a "friend"  that tried smoking pot a couple times

all it did was make me hungry and tired

i did 3-4 times ..errrr ahhhh i mean MY FRIEND and that was enough 

but it never  made me  MY FRIEND admit to anything other than wanting to eat a jelly donut or two

i admit it and i admit i inhaled

- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: February 04, 2008, 03:59:53 PM »

Joran is full of disdain and rage, it doesn't matter what accelerant you add to it, everything seems to fan the flame. What fool in their right mind slams their fists on a police car anyway? Much less a judge's son??????? Then tossing wine in the face of De Vries for all the world to see?

I just wish he had thrown it into Greta's !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 04, 2008, 04:01:02 PM »

Yes they are clearly laughing..Just can't tell for sure if that is Joran in the back seat or the other side. We know earlier they wanted to kill the house owner and he claimed he didn't even know Joran.

It sure looks like urine in the back seat laughing...the bastardddddddddddddd....any idea who the people are in the front seat???
Not a clue..I would think his friends parents..They have a nice looking mercedes though,couldnt really see to much else..Kinda looks like Jorans shirt he wears alot and he has something around his neck similar to what we saw in Patrick's car.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #792 on: February 04, 2008, 04:01:55 PM »

Thank you.  It is extremely unlikely a serious pothead would be as ambitious as the Sporter was that night.  A serious pothead would be home watching TV and waiting for pizza.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: February 04, 2008, 04:02:27 PM »

Looks like it could be Joran to me and he has a cigar in his mouth?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:04:35 PM by klaasend » Logged
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #794 on: February 04, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/article2024995.ece

I dont know if this is posted yet but the OM in Aruba says Joran is now formally a suspect of murder and if he will set a foot in Aruba he will be arrested. This morning they also have searched 2 houses he lived in in the netherlands

No, we were hearing just the opposite, that there is not enough evidence for re-arresting Joran at all!

This is very surprising and very good news.  I only hope it is accurate reporting.

Thanks for posting this.

Yes, this is good news.  However, now that it's been printed, you can sure bet he will NOT be stepping foot in Aruba.
Does this mean he can be arrested in NL?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2008, 04:03:23 PM »

I guess I'm trying to think of odds and ends in Natalee's case, such as the underwear question I had earlier.

So, didn't someone have a note in their pocket with the name "Steve" on it?  With a phone number, possibly?

YES...together we remember.....I believe it was Deepak!

Well, if this is true, then Deepak was definitely involved, wouldn't you think?  Assuming that was "the" Steve's name and number.  I have to wonder if Joran was trying to make himself look good/large in the eyes of the undercover guy by saying he pretty much handled it all by himself.  Didn't he think he was heading into a life of crime with this undercover guy?  If this is true,then I have to laugh how Joran removed Deepak and Satish from any suspicion.  He'll start yapping again, mark my words ...
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: February 04, 2008, 04:03:38 PM »

im looking for the picture of him fanning the cash in front of him

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: February 04, 2008, 04:04:26 PM »

I think that Joran was careful to exonerate anyone who was actually
involved: his parents....the Kalpoes.  All are described as "idiots".
ALE are idiots, the judges are idiots.
They can all implicate him so they are dismissed from his confession.

Exactly! What if they question all Koen, Sander, Steve, and the rest and find out there was no boat.  That he didn't call any of them....hmmmm that opens another can of worms doesn't it?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: February 04, 2008, 04:05:21 PM »

Thank you.  It is extremely unlikely a serious pothead would be as ambitious as the Sporter was that night.  A serious pothead would be home watching TV and waiting for pizza.

Exactly!......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »

Server was "bogged" down again, Dugga just rebooted 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.