May 30, 2024, 10:42:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 256555 times)
Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: February 04, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »

Question--did De Vries go to van der Eem first, or did van der Ee go to De Vries and offer to "get the goods" on Joran?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 04, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »

Server was "bogged" down again, Dugga just rebooted 

Could we please have a warning if possible?  Sometimes I wonder if it's just me.   

Thanks Dugga for all the hard work the past several days and days to come!

No way to warn people except to say for the next few days expect occasional problems and assume it is the site and not your PC.

Thanks for the warning Klaas!   Wink

I can usually tell because my computer starts breathing heavy right before it goes down.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: February 04, 2008, 04:59:00 PM »

I'm at a stupid conference out of town, talking to you from my laptop in my hotel room, so please forgive me for not having time to go back and read to catch up. (I will be in stupid conference sessions off and on until 8:00 tonight - pffttt!!!)

Someone told me this afternoon that they had heard that the ocean search for Natalee had been called off now. Can anyone tell me if that's so or not?

TY

Not to my knowledge, I've heard nothing about it being called off.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: February 04, 2008, 04:59:24 PM »

his lawyer on dutch tv NOVA:

"Joran is going to speak to the police"

thanks...can you verify who the attorney is???

attorney is bert de rooij

http://www.novatv.nl/

hans mos is now on nova. i report interesting news but there is al lot being said.
mos says joran's confession fits into his investigation.

thanks...is this a well known attorney??? CRIMINAL??

wish Nova was in English!!

unknown attorney.
he said he usually doesn't like appearing on tv/media shows
there was a lot of info in this nova program. ik couldn't keep up with it.
most important thing was that joran is going to speak to the police to explain how he got tricked in a confession.

bit i think he is going to give himself up to prevent the police from arresting him in the coming days.

very unusual for dutch tv: both lawyer en public prosecutor on same program.

now the whole peter de vries-crew is on pauw and witteman show.
i have to watch that on a differrent tv-set so i can't report on that while watching.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 04, 2008, 04:59:40 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328130,00.html

Aruban Prosecutor Considers Hidden Camera Footage of Holloway Suspect Admissible in Court
Monday, February 04, 2008

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  A hidden-camera interview with a Dutch student saying he believed missing teenager Natalee Holloway was dead and asking a friend to dump her body at sea is admissible in court, the chief Aruban prosecutor said Monday.

The courts in Aruba will likely accept the tape as evidence because it was recorded by a private citizen without any influence by authorities, Chief Prosecutor Hans Mos told reporters.

"I take it very seriously," Mos said of the video.

The tape, which was first broadcast Sunday on Dutch television, has appeared to spur the investigation: Mos said authorities in the Netherlands searched two homes Monday where van der Sloot has lived while attending college there.

The prosecutor declined to provide any details about the searches.

A judge in Aruba denied a prosecution arrest to detain Van der Sloot based on the new information. Mos said they will file an appeal Tuesday and expect a decision within a week.

In the secret recordings broadcast, Van der Sloot said Holloway, 18, was drunk and that she began shaking and slumped down on the beach as they were kissing in May 2005.

"Suddenly she started shaking and then she didn't say anything," Van der Sloot said in Dutch, adding that he did not kill her. "I would never murder a girl."

He said he panicked and tried but failed to revive her. He said that Holloway looked dead but that he could not be sure she was not still alive when a friend took her away.

Mos said prosecutors believe Van der Sloot was telling the truth in the video because he seemed to struggle as he told the story and repeated it several times.

"Now, whether that is the truth, that has to be seen ..." he said. "Finally the court will have to decide whether this is a declaration ... that we can use as evidence in this court of law."

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for student Joran Van der Sloot, said his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and that the tapes do not amount to a confession.

"There was no confession, no admission of a crime by Joran on any of these tapes, which is very telling," Tacopina said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

Last week, Van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied that he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance. In the secret footage, Van der Sloot spoke with a man he believed to be his friend, who gave him "drugs, marijuana, things like that," Tacopina told ABC.

But Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, told ABC: "I don't think any of us are surprised by his reaction (that his comments were fiction), but I know one thing. Once people see the video of Joran there are no more questions. There is no one who can walk away from this believing that he is innocent."

She said Van der Sloot didn't even know if her daughter was alive or not.

"Natalee never even had the chance for a medical doctor or a coroner, anyone, to determine (if she was alive)," Twitty said.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers hours before she was due to board a flight home.

The three were arrested shortly after her disappearance and again in November, but released for lack of evidence. Prosecutors then dismissed their case against them, saying they lacked evidence even to prove a crime. All three have always denied any role in her disappearance.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 04, 2008, 05:00:30 PM »

Question--did De Vries go to van der Eem first, or did van der Ee go to De Vries and offer to "get the goods" on Joran?

Not sure.  I THINK van der Eem went to DeVries but I could be wrong.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: February 04, 2008, 05:01:13 PM »

I'm at a stupid conference out of town, talking to you from my laptop in my hotel room, so please forgive me for not having time to go back and read to catch up. (I will be in stupid conference sessions off and on until 8:00 tonight - pffttt!!!)

Someone told me this afternoon that they had heard that the ocean search for Natalee had been called off now. Can anyone tell me if that's so or not?

TY

Not to my knowledge, I've heard nothing about it being called off.

Thanks, Klaas.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: February 04, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »

How many times have I said that even with training, I would not want to pronounce a person as deceased???  No way young punks could tell without stethescope or even with one! 

Did anyone else think Joran looked very bad in the tape.  Maybe he is dead.  Maybe someone should dump him a few miles out in the ocean because he doesn't look too good to me.

Just saying. . . .

LOL...Anna...he looks dead to me!! Let's dump his ass for sure!!!

Well, acccording to Joran and apparently Aruba in general, this is SOP for dealing with a person who might be deceased so why not?  They are saying this is perfectly normal behavior especially is one is "scared."  OK, I'm scared, we are all scared.  Scared monkeys, lol.

But first, we need to buy him a drink!  Jossy said $20 at C&C is the going rate.

my opinion only

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 04, 2008, 05:01:58 PM »

Bert de Rooij...lawyer

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/975/548

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: February 04, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »

I understand  that Patrick went to Peter....if this is incorrect I am sure someone will correct me

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 04, 2008, 05:02:28 PM »

Posted by MF at RU:

Joran under death threats.

Van der Sloot al eerder met de dood bedreigd.

Joran: 'Serieuze aanwijzingen dat mensen mij willen laten vermoorden.'

Joran van der Sloot werd vrijdag al met de dood bedreigd. Vrijdag kreeg Van der Sloot bezoek van iemand die nauw betrokken was bij het OM Aruba en hem kwam waarschuwen. Van der Sloot: ‘Hij zei dat er serieuze aanwijzingen waren dat mensen mij willen laten vermoorden. Tja, ik weet niet of dat echt zo is.’

Joran van der Sloot zit momenteel ondergedoken. Niet alleen de binnen- en buitenlandse media maken jacht op hem, ook de bevolking wil hem graag laten weten wat ze van hem vinden. Zo wordt hij op zijn hyves-pagina massaal veroordeeld en verzamelen tientallen mensen zich voor zijn vermeende onderduikadres in Drachten.

Van der Sloot sliep al enige tijd niet meer in zijn studentenhuis in Arnhem. Donderdagavond maakte Peter R. de Vries bekend dat hij de vermissing van Natalee Holloway had opgelost. De Vries had met een verborgen camera een bekentenis losgekregen bij Van der Sloot.

Vrijdagnacht ging Van der Sloot nog uit en zaterdagavond wilde hij ook het liefst carnaval vieren. Maar zijn familie raadde hem dat af. Want toen belden al geregeld journalisten aan, dus bleef hij binnen.

DAG-verslaggeefster Zvezdana Vukojevic bezocht hem op zijn onderduikadres, dat niet in Drachten is. Toen was hij nog onbezorgd en maakte hij nog grapjes. Van der Sloot:‘De politie is nog niet gekomen, toch?’ Zaterdagmiddag werd Van der Sloot toch naar een andere schuilplaats gebracht.

Na de uitzending van Peter R. de Vries was hij al een stuk minder vrolijk. In een chatsessie met Vukojevic liet hij zondagnacht weten waar hij ondergedoken zat en dat hij misschien Nederland moet ontvluchten.

De ouders van Van der Sloot konden de uitzending niet zien vanaf Aruba.

Full google translation:

Van der Sloot already threatened with death.

Joran: 'Serious evidence that people want to murder me. "

Joran van der Sloot was Friday already threatened with death. Friday was Van der Sloot visit from someone who was deeply involved in the OM Aruba and came warn him. Van der Sloot: "He said that there were serious indications that people want me to murder. Well, I do not know whether that is really the case. "

Joran van der Sloot is currently hiding. Not only the domestic and foreign media to hunt for him, even the people want him to let him know what they think. Thus, he runs hyves-page en masse and collect dozens of people convicted for his alleged onderduikadres in Drachten.

Van der Sloot slept for some time as a student no longer in Arnhem. Thursday was Peter R. De Vries announced he of the missing Natalee Holloway had been resolved. De Vries had a hidden camera with a confession losgekregen at Van der Sloot.

Vrijdagnacht, Van der Sloot and even Saturday he also wanted prefer celebrate carnival. But his family advised him that. Because when belden already covered journalists, so he remained inside.

DAY-Zvezdana Vukojevic reporter visited him at his onderduikadres, which is not in Drachten. When he was still free and he even jokes. Van der Sloot: 'The police has not yet come, right? "Saturday was Van der Sloot yet to another shelter.

After the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries he was already a lot less cheerful. In a chat with Vukojevic Sunday night he know where he is hiding Saturday and that he might flee the Netherlands.

The parents of Van der Sloot could not see the broadcast from Aruba.

COOL!!!

I WOULD LAUGH SO HARD IF SOMEONE CAPPED HIS ASS!!!!!

GO GET 'EM DUTCHIES!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 04, 2008, 05:02:50 PM »

his lawyer on dutch tv NOVA:

"Joran is going to speak to the police"

thanks...can you verify who the attorney is???

attorney is bert de rooij

http://www.novatv.nl/

hans mos is now on nova. i report interesting news but there is al lot being said.
mos says joran's confession fits into his investigation.

Thanks!  I love having all these new Dutch posters to keep us posted and shedding insight we may not have/know.

Welcome to ALL new Monkeys!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: February 04, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »

Sorry I meant to add Tilberg....Paulus too IIRC
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 04, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »

GHB: Gamma hydroxy butyrate or Gamma hydroxybutyric acid, Sodium Oxybate

Made From: gamma butyrolactone (GBL) and Sodium Hydroxide or Potassium Hydroxide - basically it is degreasing solvent or floor stripper mixed with drain cleaner. When GBL or BD or products containing them are ingested, GHB is produced in the body, that is why we refer extensively to GBL and BD products on these pages.

Other Chemical Names used for gamma butyrolactone (GBL): gamma-6480 * agrisynth blo * gamma-bl * blo * blon * 4-butanolide * 1, 2-butanolide * 1,4-butanolide * butyric acid, 4-hydroxy-, gamma- lactone * butyric acid lactone * butyrolactone * alpha-butyrolactone * gamma-butyrolactone * 4-butyrolactone * butyrylactone * butyryl lactone * 4-deoxytetronic acid * dihydro-2(3h)-furanone * 4- hydroxybutanoic acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutanoic acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid cyclic ester * 4-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * 4-hydroxybutyric acid, gamma-lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyric acid lactone * gamma-hydroxybutyrolactone * nci-c55878 * 2-oxolanone * tetrahydro-2-furanone *

Street Names for GHB: GHB, "G" (most common), Gamma-OH, Liquid E, Fantasy, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, Liquid Ecstasy (is not ecstasy), Scoop, Water, Everclear, Great Hormones at Bedtime, GBH, Soap, Easy Lay, Salty Water, G-Riffick, Cherry Meth, and Organic Quaalude, Jib.

GHB Precursors (analogs): (They turn into GHB in your body) GBL, BD, Blue Nitro, Revivarant, Renewtrient, GAMMA-BUTYROLACTONE, Revitalize Plus, Serenity, Enliven, GHRE, SomatoPro, NRG3, Thunder Nectar and Weight Belt Cleaner, Invigorate, Firewater, Verv, and more

Description: A clear liquid. Looks just like water. Can be mistaken for water because it is usually found in a small (30ml) clear plastic bottle, a water bottle, or even Gatorade bottles, which contains several doses. One quick taste, and you'll know it's not water. Not as common, but also found as a white powder. Infact powder use is on the rise!

Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario: While You Were Sleeping - Online Presentation of GHB Dangers
***WARNING - if your friend passes out, always seek medical attention immediately, no matter what anyone else tells you.

Effects of overdose: Sleep or deep sedation from which you cannot be awakened by any means for about three hours, and in many cases, death. Passing out while on GHB is sometimes called carpeting out, scooping out, or throwing down.

http://www.projectghb.org/what_is_ghb.htm

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 04, 2008, 05:04:08 PM »

HI scrappie..Patrick approached De Vries first..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 04, 2008, 05:04:29 PM »

REMINDER

In the Media thread alot of the videos pertaining to the case are being posted.  Carpe copies all of them he can and posted the YouTube links in this thread.  Also ******* and I have posted a couple.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9.msg339766#new
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 04, 2008, 05:04:59 PM »

Not sure.  I THINK van der Eem went to DeVries but I could be wrong.

That was the way I understood it. I think Van Der Eem met Joran and realized that he could gain his confidence, so he went to DeVries so that Natalee's family would finally have justice (I think that was how it was explained on here yesterday).
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: February 04, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »

like i said earlier

i dont want them to prosecute any more

3-6 months for hiding a body

that is shameless and an insult to Natalee and her family and mankind

nawwwwwwwww... let the freak be in constant danger from the PUBLIC

let him think everyday might be his last

the ALE and DUTCH prosectors  have screwed around for the last time

i hate everyone involved in this that NEVER ONCE DID THEIR FREAKING JOB AND LET THIS PIG RUN AROUND DAY AFTER DAY AFTER like he was a prince

im sick of joran and paulus and anita and k2 and HANS MOS and DOMPIG and GUIDO
and the list goes on and on and on

let him go and someone will take care of him once and for all... cause he will step on the wrong toes soon enough

RANT OVER 

GRETA IS A WITCH

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #878 on: February 04, 2008, 05:05:29 PM »

I understand  that Patrick went to Peter....if this is incorrect I am sure someone will correct me

Van der eem went to the police first, the police said they could do nothing because Joran was no longer a suspect. Van der eem then went to Devries who set him up with the vehicle and hidden cameras.

Yes, the police turned him away.

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 04, 2008, 05:05:46 PM »

Thanks Littletxlady  - yes GHB would be my guess put into her drink at CnC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.