June 15, 2024, 07:58:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 257147 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: February 04, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »

Does everyone

(1) believe the story as mostly correct, minus a few details?

OR

(2) still feel conspiracy that Joran purposefully staged this so as to shield others from guilt, all part of a master plan?

Something inbetween.  I think it was mostly correct as far as him being the last person with Natalee and she slipped into a coma and/or died in his presence.  I believe all three JK2 raped Natalee, K2 left Joran at the beach with her and he called someone to help.

Edited to add:  When I say all three raped her I mean participated in some way.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: February 04, 2008, 01:58:08 AM »

if joran was sent on his way home

then he was told what happened by paulus or daury

ahhhhhhhhh.... would someone please go arrest paulus

he will CRACK easy

Yes, Paulus sent Joran on his way home and took charge.  While walking home, Joran phones the Kalpoes to come give him a lift home as Joran doesn't walk.  When they found him along the route, that is where Joran threw away his shoes before getting into the car.

Get the 'Poes to tell where they picked Joran up while he was walking home and where he put the shoes.  They might still be there by some remote chance.

Joran doesn't know who Paulus contacted with a boat.  He is talking out of Goodfellas with his imaginary friend.  He has no such friend.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: February 04, 2008, 01:58:50 AM »

I am assuming since many of you know all about this MP16 guy, he has been ruled out and is a "good guy," NO?  YES? 

What is the MP16 indicative of?  Is that a name he uses to sound like he is some kind of undercover guy?  Does he have any fondness or desire to be like Eric Williams, the former US official, whose integrity we have yet to verify. Did the MP16 guy send Eric Williams to assuage the coach and pilfer him for information?  Is that possible?  Hey, look, I don't tread into the toxic waters of BFN and those people over there or at RU so I depend on all of you to help me.  The only reason I know anything about Hannie is because she once spread her propaganda on this forum, same goes for the prolific Julia.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #243 on: February 04, 2008, 02:01:13 AM »

If Paulus paid some member of organized crime to take care of this "little problem his son had", most likely Paulus and Joran are toast.  They now know Joran can't keep his mouth shut.  It's possible that Koen or Steve Croes or someone were involved, but the alleged ATM withdrawals by Paulus, his trips to the bank the next day, the death of the women he spoke with at the bank, and Joran insisting that he will never give this guy up.  I'm thinking that Koen may have gotten a phone call, may know something, but some criminal types ended up "taking care of it." 

I'm tired.  Busy day.  Night Monkeys. 

G'nite Lilpuma

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: February 04, 2008, 02:01:55 AM »

S.S. VANDER TITANIC

the judge doesnt want to do anything ?? 
good - dont do anything

let the people in aruba take care of it, i can live with that

cause thats what will happen

the sloots will be forced to move

the kids of the sloots will be tormented for the rest of their lives

MOMMA SLOOT could do everyone a favor and turn her son and husband in and save her two other kids NOW

joran will be back in the news within 2 months and he will kill again

i can tell you one thing, if that JERK OFF joran thinks he will ever come to the USA
for school- he better throw the CRACK PIPE away right now cause i dont ever see it
happening   EVER

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: February 04, 2008, 02:02:23 AM »

Does everyone

OR

(2) still feel conspiracy that Joran purposefully staged this so as to shield others from guilt, all part of a master plan?

Something inbetween.  I think it was mostly correct as far as him being the last person with Natalee and she slipped into a coma and/or died in his presence.  I believe all three JK2 raped Natalee, K2 left Joran at the beach with her and he called someone to help.

It is a conspiracy, to protect the DUTCH COURT SYSTEM... He us Just a scapegoat in all this.

Remember, He took Kalooes out of the picture this time and insert someone new but only one person. THE dutch Law "ONE WITNESS IS NO WITNESS.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2008, 02:02:36 AM »

[/quote]

Thanks a bunch!  So he is not "Reality?" Right?
[/quote]
YW Smile No, I don't think they are the same people. I noticed a few months ago while researching a dutch board,Mark's son was selling this t-shirt just 5 weeks after Natalee dissapeared..Sick huh?
http://forum.fok.nl/topic/723833/3/50

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:11 AM »

he will CRACK easy

Yes, Paulus sent Joran on his way home and took charge.  While walking home, Joran phones the Kalpoes to come give him a lift home as Joran doesn't walk.  When they found him along the route, that is where Joran threw away his shoes before getting into the car.

Get the 'Poes to tell where they picked Joran up while he was walking home and where he put the shoes.  They might still be there by some remote chance.

Joran doesn't know who Paulus contacted with a boat.  He is talking out of Goodfellas with his imaginary friend.  He has no such friend.

hi anna i was looking for you earlier

- A Horse's Tale
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2008, 02:03:28 AM »

Hello, Everyone.

Robots, you are right; this evidence is overwhelming.  They actually have him confessing on tape.  We are about to see how really corrupt those judges in Aruba really are if he isn't convicted of this crime.  What more could they possibly want, other than to have had the judges actually witness him committing this murder.  Even that might not sway them.  I say "murder" because, based on his confession, murder is a real possibility (although, if he drugged her drink, it ought to be murder down there, too) as they didn't even know for sure that she was dead when they disposed of her; this is even more heinous than we could have imagined.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #249 on: February 04, 2008, 02:04:26 AM »

Sunday, February 03, 2008
The Child Abuse of Joran van der sloot
Greta and Joe Tacopina had the Patriots giving the points.

"He's a kid, a scared kid." From Joe Tacopina, the supposed lawyer without standing to practice law in Aruba and no pending court cases in the U.S. for the van der sloots. And he ain't growing up being represented by Joe Tacopina and his own father Paulus van der sloot.

If so, and Paulus van der sloot would "do anything to protect my son."

Where is he now?

To say Joran is being protected is ludicrous considering he will overnight become the very picture of a savage, a misogynistic rapist and murderer.

And where is his father?

The adults in this crime are using Joran van der sloot to keep it together. He has been confessing for years, but the adults are watching a public execution of Joran van der sloot is underway, a self induced death penalty, and the father is cowering in the corner?

Nice Paulus, real nice. "he just a kid" and what do you do to protect him? Send him to your Mom in Holland and run from himself, you, Natalee?

Your son is in O.J. Land and you're in hiding?

The shame alone of listening to his vile savagery makes you do what? It's you he's protecting, you're at the end of your life, yet you would sacrifice this rapist "kid" as long as you can live out your golden years?

This whole story arc makes it clear that the idea of Prosecution in Aruba doesn't exist. From the beginning, it was defense mode.

How can all the players in this story be so silent except for Joran? They took the advice a lawyer gives to the guilty, just shut up.

Cowardly. Ironic too, that it reminds me of Ben Franklin. "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately."

I see a couple of nooses with your names on it Greta and Joe and Paulus and Nelson and Rudy and Koen and Jan and Karin and Gerold and Dennis and Ben and Steve and on and on and on...

The unwitting van der sloot enablers, legion of adults who can't let go, contribute to this farce of a "mystery."

We're pushing Joran towards Aruba while you're trying to push him away. We're pushing him and going to drop him on your doorstep.

From Joran: He said he panicked and tried but failed to revive her. He said that "Holloway looked dead but that he could not be sure she was not still alive when the friend took her away."

Paulus van der sloot was arrested before for premeditated murder. But at least your son considers you "a friend."

The cover-up just got un-covered-up, worldwide in primetime.

Prime Minister Oduber: Say cheeeeeeeese!

posted by Deetch at 9:34 PM
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #250 on: February 04, 2008, 02:05:25 AM »

S.S. VANDER TITANIC

the judge doesnt want to do anything ?? 
good - dont do anything

let the people in aruba take care of it, i can live with that

cause thats what will happen

the sloots will be forced to move

the kids of the sloots will be tormented for the rest of their lives

MOMMA SLOOT could do everyone a favor and turn her son and husband in and save her two other kids NOW

joran will be back in the news within 2 months and he will kill again

i can tell you one thing, if that JERK OFF joran thinks he will ever come to the USA
for school- he  ::MonkeyConfused::better  ::MonkeyLaugh::throw the  ::MonkeyDance::CRACK PIPE  ::MonkeyHaHa::away right now cause i dont ever see it
happening    EVER I agree, and 4 real, I am off to bed ! I almost peed myself when I read your comment about the pipe......LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: February 04, 2008, 02:05:49 AM »

If Satish is innocent, that would certainly leave room for a crown witness - DK.

I think that, at some point, this investigation, as with many other things in their lives, became a game. They are having a good time, unfortunately at the expense of Natalee's family, Aruban people, and Aruban law enforcement. They are narrow-mindedly focused only on living out the lie and not getting caught - beating the system.

Imagine the street credibility gained, at their age, with having duped the investigators and not getting caught. They, up to this point, have managed to make a deceased tourist's body disappear without a trace, while not getting pinched and held responsible for covering up a date-rape gone bad.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:25 AM »

Hello, Everyone.

Robots, you are right; this evidence is overwhelming.  They actually have him confessing on tape.  We are about to see how really corrupt those judges in Aruba really are if he isn't convicted of this crime.  What more could they possibly want, other than to have had the judges actually witness him committing this murder.  Even that might not sway them.  I say "murder" because, based on his confession, murder is a real possibility (although, if he drugged her drink, it ought to be murder down there, too) as they didn't even know for sure that she was dead when they disposed of her; this is even more heinous than we could have imagined.

yep

taco and greta will defend him for a bit longer

and one of them will actually throw in the towel

i think it will be Joe T. to throw in the towel the soonest

even he knows a dead horse when you get this close to it

this thing stinks to high heaven and it is UNDEFENDABLE unless you are GRETA FRANKENSTEIN

- A Horse's Tale
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: February 04, 2008, 02:06:39 AM »

They got this guy dead to rights, huh?  Nothing he or his lawyers can say now to defend him or his actions.  Shouldn't this guy be arrested already?  What are they waiting for?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 04, 2008, 02:07:02 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I was wondering why the lobster/crab cages keep coming up? Joran said his accomplice dumped her body over the boat. I just don't see them doing the gruesome act of chopping up the body of a dead girl and putting her into a trap/cage, then dumping her. I completely agree with the poster here who said daury is daddy. It makes perfect sense. No wonder Paulus was sweating so profusely onto his kitchen table when Beth and her friends were talking to him the next day. Can you imagine? Here sits the mother of the girl you just dumped into the sea! Beth said it best "Sons of Bitches".

Does Beth still like Greta? I can't believe after all the time Greta spent w/Beth she would say that she believes Joran. I can't stand Greta!!!

Maybe because they know a crab trap and knife were stollen and they know Natalee was taken out to sea.  What makes me sick is that I really believe ALE, KLPD, FBI all of them know.  FBI's hands are tied.

Forgot to say WELCOME!

Hi Klaasend!!!
Thank you for your welcome!! I love this site! I have been lurking for so long, but with this new developement, I just had to come talk with you guys. You know, I had forgotten that a crab trap and knife were stolen. There is so much info from way back it's hard to remember it all. I still tend to think they just dumped her into the sea. If you are right that the FBI has known this...... it's just sad.

I have seen so many otherwise brilliant monkeys demand our government go in like storm troopers and demand justice from Aruba.  Darn, we are a constitutional republic.  Short of them having attacked us or having attacked a neighbor who has America's interests, we cannot do that.  We can subtly nudge and offer assistance, but our hands are tied.  Can you imagine if we went in like we did in Granada or Afghanistan, started dropping bombs and started shooting people what be our outcome? 

We are a government who wants its citizens to see what the facts are and make their own decisions.  That is called freedom of speech.  As I see it we are expressing that here, as well as our freedom of the press, something not all can do.  We are making our decision to stay away from Aruba, and offering evidence to our fellowman as to why he/she should stay out of Aruba.  Beth has been given carte blanch to do that under our laws.  She has been given freedom of travel to and from Arbua and Holland by our government.  If they were not on her side, that would be stopped.  They are letting Beth tell Natalee's story, which will win friends and influence enemies or sink Aruba by withdrawing the all mighty American dollar.  When Americans who have built Aruba and have invested there see that it is sinking due to this incident, our government made up of it caring citizens, will do the bombing --- they will stop traveling there, quit investing there, the cruise lines will no longer go there.  This is somewhat of an embargo imposed upon Aruba by America's spokespersons, you and me.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: February 04, 2008, 02:07:27 AM »

nite all keep the faith!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
amanda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: February 04, 2008, 02:07:34 AM »

Well, JVDS makes OJ Simpson look like a boy scout.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #257 on: February 04, 2008, 02:09:04 AM »

he will CRACK easy

I totally agree with you on this one Bubba!  Papa Sloth has got to be crappin' in his unzipped pants right about now...while Urin is doin' another line of blow...tossing it back with another shot of booze...Pappa can only be wondering about tomorrow and how his EVIL SPAWN will be viewed by the rest of the world...yep Papa is watching Urin's fav soap opera :
As the World Burns....bwwwwwhahahhahaaaaaa

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: February 04, 2008, 02:09:47 AM »

Hello, Everyone.

The problem is to make the murder charge stick, you need the body...In lower court, he will go for sexual abuse or rape, but he needs a withness to say that he did it... On TV, he is going to say, Pater pay me to say this for ratings...

also he left it open so that the last person that was with this girl, is this new person.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: February 04, 2008, 02:12:34 AM »

Does everyone

OR

It is a conspiracy, to protect the DUTCH COURT SYSTEM... He us Just a scapegoat in all this.

Remember, He took Kalooes out of the picture this time and insert someone new but only one person. THE dutch Law "ONE WITNESS IS NO WITNESS.

I appreciate your comments - they are thought provoking. Hell, your version of the truth is as good as anyone else's.

It just seems a little to Shango-ish as I think things are pointing towards a much more simplistic version, involving fewer players than expected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.